The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Eurovision blatant masonic symbolisms

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eurovision blatant masonic symbolisms

Post by Upsy Daisy on 11.05.14 8:40

Morning all,

did anyone have the misfortune of watching eurovision last night? I could not believe what I was seeing.  Blatant masonic stage setting, subliminal sexual imaging and song titles, acts wardrobes all laced with masonic / nwo / illuminati styles....

I also could not believe what I was seeing with the act that won, still confused even now. I am just glad my 4 yr old was asleep otherwise I do not know how to explain such things......

what

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Eurovision blatant masonic symbolisms

Post by kinell on 11.05.14 9:44

Our entrant, Molly, is from Rothley in Leicester and I wonder if you saw Brother Gerry in the audience rooting for her Upsy Daisy?

kinell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 11.05.14 9:53

Ha!!  Molly's song was also very masonic, so is her music video, was reading a critique of it which suggested it has overtones of the shining by stanley kubrik and yes i would agreee that it does. What very freaky 'entertainment'  big grin '

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.05.14 11:19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzLLhelK9kI

All the winners from 1956 to 2010. How times have changed over the years!

Look out for a young Celine Dion in 1988 - what was she wearing?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 11.05.14 12:57

Oh wow, what a transformation over the years. Trip down memory lane there at times. Ahhhh the dulcet tones of Johnny logan..... big grin  thanks for loading that, what a great watch!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mariola on 11.05.14 13:17

@Upsy Daisy wrote:Morning all,

did anyone have the misfortune of watching eurovision last night? I could not believe what I was seeing.  Blatant masonic stage setting, subliminal sexual imaging and song titles, acts wardrobes all laced with masonic / nwo / illuminati styles....

I also could not believe what I was seeing with the act that won, still confused even now. I am just glad my 4 yr old was asleep otherwise I do not know how to explain such things......

what
What  were the masonic styles and stage settings ?

mariola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 11.05.14 14:14

@mariola wrote:
What were the masonic styles and stage settings ?
I didn't see the Eurovision Song Contest. After seeing this thread on the forum, I have looked at some clips from the programme and also seen clips from one or two YouTube vids by putting 'Eurovision' '2014' 'Illuminati' into the YouTube search box.

'Masonic styles' or symbols are part of quite a wide range of occult symbols generally created by those who are deeply opposed to the God of the Bible and His Son, Jesus Christ.

The Freemasonry movement doesn't worship this God. It explicitly worships a being they call 'The Great Architect of the World'. At the higher levels of Freemasonry (the 4th to the 33rd degrees), Masons are taught that the 'Great Architect' is Satan, Lucifer, or, as they often prefer to call him, Baphomet.

An architect, of course, can only use the materials that a Creator has made available to him.

Typical Masonic symbols are as follows:

* The Square and Compass (hence: 'On the Square')

* A black-and-white chequerboard pattern (like a chess board)

* A pentogram - an inverted 5-pointed star, meant to represent a goat - once again = Baphomet or Satan

* A single eye, sometimes called the 'One Eye', representing the 'Eye of Horus', and Egyptian God

* A pyramid (in 3D) or a triangle

* The above two symbols are often combined, i.e. an eye atop a pyramid or triangle, most notably as on the U.S. dollar note, the U.S. government and financial world having long since been deeply Masonic ever since U.S. independence

* An obelisk (ancient Egyptian phallic symbol, can't recall now whose pahllus this is supposed to be

* Other genital representations (male and female).

Other occult symbols or signs in common use today or in recent times, all with a deeply anti-Christian origin, are

* The sign of '666', made by making your thumb and forefinger into a 'o' shape, and the three fingers making up the 'spine' of the '6', hence: 666

* The Satanic hand sign, again repreenting the goat - fist clenched, except the index and fifth fingers - the two horns of the goat

* Visual representations of the number 13

* The swastika.

I do not know if any of these were on display at the Song Contest.

What I do know is that the media/entertainment industry, which is deeply anti-Christian, uses these symbols as often as they can, often insisting that stars build in these symbols into their act and even in their words, plus of course stage sets to match.

I have seen stars use the Satanic hand sign at rock concerts and whip up their entire audiences into using it. Indeed, quite a number of stars have openly admitted 'selling my soul to the Devil' - several examples can be seen on YouTube. 

Maybe the audience think nothing of it, but, nevertheless, they are symbols invented, used and promoted by those who hate God.

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

masonic symbols

Post by mariola on 11.05.14 14:21

Thank you.

mariola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 12.05.14 17:00

Hi again.the stage itself was a giant compass and square with the shape changing depending on the lights.  There were all seeing eyes at times and phoenix, sexual imagery and many mentions of rising, phoenixes, etc. All felt very satanic.  The greek song for a start was blatant sexual innuendo and imaging, if you youtube it you will see what I mean, so was Poland's song.

literally they were performing atop a giant masonic symbol.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 12.05.14 17:09

Lol at this thread, to be perfectly honest :)

I did enjoy the milk churners though.

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 12.05.14 17:14

Haha...wasn't quite sure if they were washer women or milk maids! For the funfactor I loved France's moustache song and also the iceland song, very amusing big grin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.05.14 17:17

The whole thing sounds like a nightmare for anyone like me who has a problem with flashing lights and fast-moving images! I wouldn't have had time to notice masonic images before I reached for the off switch.

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 12.05.14 17:17

You're not wrong there Upsy Daisy, I think there was one washer and one churner :) Very popular on YouTube!

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 12.05.14 17:30

Nfwtd very flashy indeed. Just watched the french song on youtube, very catchy. The guy singing was making the devil six sign and there were black n white checks on the atage flashing, with a giant pyramid in the middle.  

wlbts yes I am sure that polish song would be a you tube hit.   censored

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.05.14 17:33

Just the thought of it has me heading for my darkened room!

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 12.05.14 17:37

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:The whole thing sounds like a nightmare for anyone like me who has a problem with flashing lights and fast-moving images! I wouldn't have had time to notice masonic images before I reached for the off switch.

I think you would have switched for the off switch anyway NFWTD - I`ve just looked at the Polish and Austrian contributions and just thought ...  Yuk ... what is this world coming to.   Its obviously not possible anymore to be creative without including the lurid side of life.
Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 12.05.14 17:44

@Woofer wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:The whole thing sounds like a nightmare for anyone like me who has a problem with flashing lights and fast-moving images! I wouldn't have had time to notice masonic images before I reached for the off switch.

I think you would have switched for the off switch anyway NFWTD - I`ve just looked at the Polish and Austrian contributions and just thought ...  Yuk ... what is this world coming to.   Its obviously not possible anymore to be creative without including the lurid side of life.

I thought the Austrian entry was by far the best song, and by far the best performance. It matters not one jot to me how they choose to dress :)

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 12.05.14 17:47

Woofer I was thinking along those lines. Talk about corrupting the minds of the youth. is there really a need for this? It started at 8pm as well. Whatever happened to the contest of years gone by, people simply standing on stage singing songs. None of this satanic sexually charged nonsense. Is there really any need for the near naked fleshy protruding costumes. I'm no prude but I have young girls who could and will see this, thinking oh yeah that's just normal behaviour.....no wonder the world is in a right old mess... as TB mentioned,  the satanic music industry wants to corrupt the innocent. sad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.05.14 17:48

I will make an effort to listen to the winning song.

I certainly don't normally have a problem with anyone's appearance but I do feel that the winner could have been a bit frightening for children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 12.05.14 17:54

The austrian song was lovely,  however I  was confused in my head wondering if it was a man dressed as a woman, a man who had a sex change,  a woman with facial hair or a gender neutral person, I just didn't get it and had to read tabloid before I realised it was a man as a drag act but with facial hair......not something I could easily explain to a four year old had she watched it. 

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.05.14 18:02

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 12.05.14 19:16

@Upsy Daisy wrote:Woofer I was thinking along those lines. Talk about corrupting the minds of the youth. is there really a need for this? It started at 8pm as well. Whatever happened to the contest of years gone by, people simply standing on stage singing songs. None of this satanic sexually charged nonsense. Is there really any need for the near naked fleshy protruding costumes. I'm no prude but I have young girls who could and will see this, thinking oh yeah that's just normal behaviour.....no wonder the world is in a right old mess... as TB mentioned,  the satanic music industry wants to corrupt the innocent. sad

Meanwhile, turn the clock back 60 years and people are saying exactly the same about Elvis Presley :)

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on 12.05.14 19:20

Yeah, ha I suppose so.uh huh...al that pelvic gyration and female tittilation....

reminds me of a certain kate mccann facial expression. ?.. big grin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 12.05.14 19:25

And for some titillation, let's turn the clock back 41 years, back to when I was still wearing nappies:

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 12.05.14 19:45

@Upsy Daisy wrote:Yeah, ha I suppose so.uh huh...al that pelvic gyration and female tittilation....

reminds me of a certain kate mccann facial expression. ?.. big grin

Ha, now that you say it I can see the similarity!  big grin 

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum