The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

any chance that

View previous topic View next topic Go down

any chance that

Post by cockerspaniel on 10.05.14 20:15

HI admin,

is there any chance that the thread that has recently been locked by nofateworsethandeath can be moved so that those of us who were enjoying the debate can get back to it at some point?

I appreciate that it went of topic, but it seems a shame that just because a couple of people who have contributed nothing to the topic complain about this that it then gets locked. I felt that there were some good points being raised ( a lot of them old points for sure) but nonetheless, it provokes some stimulating conversation, and i dont see that as being a bad thing. I mean, surely after 350 comments about a helicopter doing donuts over PDL , all relevant points will have been covered no?

anyway, i appreciate this may be asking a lot..but as they say...if you dont ask....you dont get.

sorry admin if this is in the wrong place..didnt know where to put it...delete/move as appropriate.

many thanks

Back to top Go down

Re: any chance that

Post by Guest on 10.05.14 21:31

It's all been sorted now with the topics split.

Thanks to Candyfloss for doing what was necessary - I'm still a learner driver!

roses 

Back to top Go down

Re: any chance that

Post by cockerspaniel on 10.05.14 21:46

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:It's all been sorted now with the topics split.

Thanks to Candyfloss for doing what was necessary - I'm still a learner driver!

roses 
bless you NFWTD, you are a  star! thanks

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum