The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Another photo - Page 2 Mm11

Another photo - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Another photo - Page 2 Mm11

Another photo - Page 2 Regist10

Another photo

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another photo - Page 2 Empty Another photo

Post by Jauna Loca 30.07.14 15:09

tigger wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:They did appear to be genuinely distraught at last year's anniversary event though; very strange.

It was that fiver,nnfwtd, I think he'd been hoping for at least a twenty.. laughat 

Btw, that wasn't long after Tannerman was taken off the menu?
I think something happened round the time of last year's anniversary. On the Tuesday (I think it was) they were giggling with Lorraine on morning TV.
The papers were full of the "I-could-forgive-the-abductor c**p". On Friday, out of the blue and IMO for the very first time,  there were genuine tears and
distress at the memorial ceremony. Lo and behold on Monday Kate is off to Portugal with Ms. Hubbard, wrongly reported in media as Ma Healy. Summoned?
No mention of this impending pilgrimage in the commemorative media fest of the previous week. IMO the focus and tone of the SY inquiry changed then and they felt
under pressure. Holding on to this as a possible indication that Justice will be done for Madeleine.
Jauna Loca
Jauna Loca

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top