The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 33 Mm11

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 33 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 33 Mm11

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 33 Regist10

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort')

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 33 Empty Re: "Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort')

Post by beijos 19.05.14 12:17

FH wrote:
Does anyone who lives in PDL know if electrical goods like fridges were  recycled in 2007 , the way they would have been in the UK? Or,  would it have ended up in landfill?

There is no door/house rubbish collection like the UK. Instead, there are several rubbish collection points where you take your rubbish and separate into the various general/glass/paper/plastic bins. Anything that doesn't fit in the bins, you leave on the side and that's taken away by the camara, or maybe the gypsy will take it. We've seen old fridges, tvs etc left often. In 2007, there were the old style skip bins, but same concept.

Garden waste (like trees and hedge trimmings), are chopped up and left on the side of the road in front of your property. The camara collect it every few days.
beijos
beijos

Activity : 51

Back to top Go down

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 33 Empty Re: "Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort')

Post by jeanmonroe 19.05.14 12:49

SPOT the 'diliberate' mistake!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2631597/Missing-chefs-father-Peter-Lawrence-spoke-heartbreak-missing-daughter-Claudia-Kate-Gerry-McCann-took-charity-fundraising-race.html

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 33 Captur20

Madeleine 'vanished' from holiday villa in SEPTEMBER 2007!

Oh please!

The only people that 'vanished' from Portugal, PDQ, in September 2007 were K&GM, and UK police officers, when the McCanns were made arguido/arguida!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 19.05.14 13:31

Are any of our members in the Algarve?
Any sign of any digging?
It's all gone very, very quiet.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 19.05.14 13:36

Lance De Boils wrote:Are any of our members in the Algarve?
Any sign of any digging?
It's all gone very, very quiet.

The quiet before the storm.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Activity : 1327

Back to top Go down

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 33 Empty Copied and altered from another place.

Post by PeterMac 20.05.14 20:39

Spot the difference.

3 years searching for a little girl who is very probably dead.

2 days searching for four sailors who are very probably still alive.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangled Web 20.05.14 21:32

PeterMac wrote:Spot the difference.

3 years searching for a little girl who is very probably dead.

2 days searching for four sailors who are very probably still alive.

It's disgusting.

£6-7million? All spent on (more than likely) covering up dirty secrets. This will have to be justified to the public somehow surely.
Tangled Web

Activity : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.05.14 21:53

Its a disgrace. To think how quickly so many countries got involved in the search for mh370,clearly a tragic and huge loss of life,but regardless of the number, these experienced sailors are more than likely alive.

They are.not even giving them a chance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 21.05.14 10:54

FH wrote:A thread on this topic about hospital chillers and a thread on another topic about the smell in the car from taking rubbish to the tip made me think.

There was a mention previously of an entry on Gerry's blog about him taking a broken fridge/freezer (?) to the tip. This entry was whooshed fairly quickly.

Was the hire car the type that the back seats fold down? Would it have been big enough to fit a "broken" fridge in the boot?

Is it possible it was the defrosting fridge/freezer that leaked into the car ?

Did anyone keep a copy of the "fridge->tip" thread, or have an idea of the date Gerry claims the fridge was taken to the tip? Does this fit with the hiring of the hire car/ dog alerts?

Does anyone who lives in PDL know if electrical goods like fridges were  recycled in 2007 , the way they would have been in the UK? Or,  would it have ended up in landfill?

I was under the impression the fridge story was untrue.

If not it is probably the most important piece of evidence in the case.  According to the story he commented on how helpful they were at the tip.  If it was true that means there were witnesses, well at least to the disposal of it.

If it is true a dig may well be looking for a fridge/freezer not a body.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 21.05.14 15:03

The fridge story is not untrue. I remember it well. I remember mention of it, of Gerry taking it to the dump, and I also recall the comment made by the owner of the place where they were staying at the time. He was somewhat bemused as he had no idea the fridge was broken nor what was wrong with it, and commented that if Gerry had asked him, he would have happily replaced it himself. The landlord's comments were in one of the English-language Portuguese ex-pat newspapers. I read them first-hand, not via someone's postings. I also recall a fairly lengthy discussion on the message boards about what might make a fridge that wasn't very old fail. So it wasn't a made up story. Unfortunately all the original references to it have been whooshed.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 21.05.14 15:38

I would be hopeful that the Portuguese police would have followed up on the fridge link, talking to the person who owned the place where the McCanns were staying (I can't remember where they were staying - IIRC it wasn't the Ocean Club, it was the next place they stayed after moving out of the Ocean Club's flat that they were moved to after 5A). And also speaking to the newspaper editor and / or reporter who wrote the story for confirmation. Either this was an innocuous fridge replacement by Gerry because the fridge did actually break, or the fridge is a key element. And who knows whether the fridge remained at the dump, or whether it was picked up at some later date and disposed of more permanently.

I wonder if the fridge has been located by the police....
canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by nobodythereeither 21.05.14 15:52

canada12 wrote:Either this was an innocuous fridge replacement by Gerry because the fridge did actually break, or the fridge is a key element. And who knows whether the fridge remained at the dump, or whether it was picked up at some later date and disposed of more permanently.

Surely nobody would replace a broken fridge in a rented apartment themselves?

Especially a shortish-term stay in an apartment in a foreign country, and just after your child has "been abducted"?

You would go straight to the landlord and ask for a replacement, wouldn't you?

Or actually, no, you'd go straight to the landlord and ask for the fridge to be repaired. What would make you think it needed replacing?

If this story is actually true, then it seems pretty crucial to me.

ETA: I'm assuming the fridge may have held something at some point the scent of which could have been picked up by dogs?

nobodythereeither

Activity : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 21.05.14 16:00

canada12 wrote:The fridge story is not untrue. I remember it well. I remember mention of it, of Gerry taking it to the dump, and I also recall the comment made by the owner of the place where they were staying at the time. He was somewhat bemused as he had no idea the fridge was broken nor what was wrong with it, and commented that if Gerry had asked him, he would have happily replaced it himself. The landlord's comments were in one of the English-language Portuguese ex-pat newspapers. I read them first-hand, not via someone's postings. I also recall a fairly lengthy discussion on the message boards about what might make a fridge that wasn't very old fail. So it wasn't a made up story. Unfortunately all the original references to it have been whooshed.

I also remember this,but cant remember where I read it.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 21.05.14 16:08

I seem to recall 'the broken fridge' was referred to in one of Gerry's whooshed blogs.

However, should it be recovered and found to pong of eau de corpse, if the fridge was consigned to moulder in a landfill site no doubt it will be claimed that discarded sea bass and rotten nappies disposed of by others have caused it to become contaminated.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 33 Empty Fridge disposal

Post by Guest 21.05.14 16:25

Oddly I was reading old references to the fridge yesterday.    The link above the line is where I saw this article on aimoo's site of saved articles etc.
I can't vouch for it's veracity, the Independent link doesn't work now (it was 7 years ago!) any almost everything and anything else on the subject was whooshed.

Clicking on the msn link will take you to the page with the full article though.   

http://msngroup.aimoo.com/madeleinemccann/fridge.msnw-action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=1213&LastModified=4675685416233795471.htm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.independent.ie/national-news/mccanns-agony-at-body-in-fridge-slur--parents-dismiss-new-police-claim-in-maddy-mystery-as-hurtful-1092221.html
INDEPENDENT

McCanns' agony at 'body in fridge' slur Parents dismiss new police claim in Maddy mystery as 'hurtful'  

Articles Madeleine: now police say she died in family flat Madeleine -- one year on... Will the truth ever come out? McCanns push for EU-wide child alert This is a dangerous, scary world, but Maddy, you are not alone A year of guns, drugs, dig-outs, denials and a lost child Police deny bid to smear McCanns in leaks furore Parents cling to hope after seven days without Maddie  

Saturday September 29 2007
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 21.05.14 16:45

ultimaThule wrote:I seem to recall 'the broken fridge' was referred to in one of Gerry's whooshed blogs.

However, should it be recovered and found to pong of eau de corpse, if the fridge was consigned to moulder in a landfill site no doubt it will be claimed that discarded sea bass and rotten nappies disposed of by others have caused it to become contaminated.
There was a fridge story i remember it on the 3a's .

A further point 

Could one of our more literate friends on this forum  [or run it so it is open to all ],write a list of all the facts / leads SY should be looking into .send to every news desk stating all the points are facts so you will not be sued . 
Could also CC in SY too . 

PS i am in London from Fri  for a week [ soap awards first ] i will have a chat to some snappers who were out there ,and a few london street boys , and ask if there is any news .

[pps the person who took the exclusive pics for the screws of the apartment ,could not believe how small the room was ,and from that moment on he knew they were lying .]
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 21.05.14 16:50

McCanns' agony at 'body in fridge' slur Parents dismiss new police claim in Maddy mystery as 'hurtful'

Updated 25 November 2012 06:44 PM

THE parents of Madeleine McCann have called for an end to the "hurtful" smear campaign after sensational new claims that her mother hid her corpse in a fridge after accidentally killing her.

Tomorrow is the 150th day since Madeleine disappeared. Kate and Gerry McCann will attend a church service near their home in Rothley, Leceistershire, but there will be no special event to generate publicity.

It was claimed yesterday that police in Portugal now believe that Kate McCann killed Madeleine while putting her to bed at their holiday apartment in Praia da Luz between 7pm and 8.30pm on May 3 and then hid her corpse in a fridge, with the help of friends.

The respected Diario de Noticias newspaper said officers believed that she accidentally killed Madeleine while her husband was playing tennis.

Her body then "passed through various locations" before going into the boot of the car hired by her parents 25 days after she disappeared, it reported.

As a result, detectives want to inspect fridges at the Ocean Club complex where the McCanns were staying with a group of seven British adults.

A source close to the McCanns said: "That is total rubbish. Have you seen the size of the fridges in those apartments? Of course they did not stuff her in a fridge. Kate was not in the apartment alone with Maddy.

"They had both been playing tennis, then they put her to bed together and were then down for dinner (with their friends) by 8.20pm."

The report is the latest of a series of allegations in the Portuguese media credited to anonymous detectives from the Policia Judiciaria. There are concerns that the McCanns have become victims of "black propaganda" being put out by police to explain why they were made official suspects.

Clarence Mitchell, the McCanns' spokesman, said: "We do not know who is putting all this out in Portugal but for the family's sake it's time for it to stop. Every one of these nonsensical allegations causes real pain and hurt for both Gerry and Kate, who cannot help but be aware of them. It makes a most awful situation far, far worse, because they know it's not true.

"I am very grateful for the media support; it is immeasurable in terms of what has been done to help find Madeleine, but these reports are increasing the pain for Kate and Gerry.

"We just hope that everyone can see these ridiculous rumours for what they are. It is very hard on the couple because they are not allowed to talk about the investigation and cannot defend themselves."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A source close to the McCanns said: "That is total rubbish. Have you seen the size of the fridges in those apartments? Of course they did not stuff her in a fridge. Kate was NOT in the apartment ALONE with Maddy

"They had both been playing tennis, then they put her to bed together and were then down for dinner (with their friends) by 8.20pm."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLY?

That's NOT what she 'tells us' in exhibit KH1.

Meets GM at 'high tea' at 5:30pm, after beach 'run', ALL go to 5A, GM leaves to play tennis, til 7:00pm, KM ALONE with kids in 5A, DP 'checks' at 6:30pm(?) on KM. in apartment 5A, ALONE with Maddy and the twins.

Bit of a Freudian 'slip' there, by the 'source'?

"They had both been playing tennis"

She must have had one of those 'special' tennis rackets!

You know the one,

The one with the 500 metre long 'handle'

So she could return Gerry's 'serve', even from the beach 'run' she was doing at the time!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 21.05.14 16:52

stillsloppingout wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:I seem to recall 'the broken fridge' was referred to in one of Gerry's whooshed blogs.

A further point 

Could one of our more literate friends on this forum  [or run it so it is open to all ],write a list of all the facts / leads SY should be looking into .send to every news desk stating all the points are facts so you will not be sued . 

PS i am in London from Fri  for a week [ soap awards first ] i will have a chat to some snappers who were out there ,and a few london street boys , and ask if there is any news .

[pps the person who took the exclusive pics for the screws of the apartment ,could not believe how small the room was ,and from that moment on he knew they were lying .]
Who were lying,sy or the mccanns
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 21.05.14 16:54

tiny wrote:
stillsloppingout wrote:

A further point 

Who were lying,sy or the mccanns
Sorry The McCann's . The room was too small for there version of events to be credible .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 21.05.14 16:54

There's no reference to the word "fridge" or "refrigerator" in the archive of Gerry's blogs (link below). Are you saying that you think it might have been deleted from the archive?

http://gerrymccannsblogs.info/
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 21.05.14 16:56

Thanks Stillsloppingout
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 21.05.14 16:57

AndyB wrote:
There's no reference to the word "fridge" or "refrigerator" in the archive of Gerry's blogs (link below). Are you saying that you think it might have been deleted from the archive?

Yes.
Not deleted from the archive, but deleted from the original text of his blog. Before the blog was archived by non-McCann sites.
canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 21.05.14 17:01

canada12 wrote:Not deleted from the archive, but deleted from the original text of his blog. Before the blog was archived by non-McCann sites.
Thanks, I see. So I can treat that archive as reliable then, which is what I was concerned about
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 21.05.14 17:04

canada12 wrote:
AndyB wrote:

Yes.

Iirc Gerry tried to whoosh ALL his blog entries. But it seems that was not possible as the likes of us found them so fascinating they'd been copied lots of times.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Constablekid 21.05.14 17:19

Might be a silly question but is there any mention of a freezer rather than a fridge?
Constablekid

Activity : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 21.05.14 17:35

Constablekid wrote:Might be a silly question but is there any mention of a freezer rather than a fridge?

IIRC it was a broken fridge, not a freezer, but there was a lot of discussion on 3A's about how big the fridge would have been - apartment sized, or smallish - and what might have caused it to break, if indeed it did break, and that wasn't just a cover story by Gerry to explain why the fridge was removed. There was some consideration given to running the fridge nonstop at its lowest temperature setting, and a thinking that perhaps the motor had broken because of that.
canada12

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top