The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

British tourist's burglary clue that could help Madeleine McCann mystery Mm11

British tourist's burglary clue that could help Madeleine McCann mystery Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

British tourist's burglary clue that could help Madeleine McCann mystery Mm11

British tourist's burglary clue that could help Madeleine McCann mystery Regist10

British tourist's burglary clue that could help Madeleine McCann mystery

View previous topic View next topic Go down

British tourist's burglary clue that could help Madeleine McCann mystery Empty British tourist's burglary clue that could help Madeleine McCann mystery

Post by Gillyspot 04.05.14 7:50

A BRITISH woman who caught sight of a burglar in the Algarve town where Madeleine McCann vanished is offering to help Scotland Yard detectives.
By: James Murray
Published: Sun, May 4, 2014

Receptionist Dawn Turp was 17 when burglars struck at her family’s holiday home in Praia da Luz twice in five months.

She saw one man from the back and got a good look at his getaway car, a silver Ford Ka.

In the first burglary in 2001 she saw a man leaving with stolen items in a towel.

Dawn, 29, said: “He was foreign looking, possibly Portuguese, with short dark hair.

"I didn’t get a look at his face but I will never forget the Ford Ka bubble car he got into.

"As soon as he got in, it roared off, so I think there must have been a driver.”

British tourist's burglary clue that could help Madeleine McCann mystery 155029

Five months later Dawn and her friend awoke to find phones, cash and credit cards had been taken from their bedroom.

Dawn said: “It could well have been the same people who burgled us before, they seemed to know the layout.”

Scotland Yard revealed recently that an intruder sexually assaulted a 10-year-old girl in Luz in 2005.

It believes that attack and a series of other sexual assaults on British children in Algarve resorts could be linked to Madeleine’s abduction in 2007.

Yesterday the widow of potential suspect Euclides Monteiro, a worker at the Ocean Club from where Madeleine vanished, said he was questioned about Algarve sex attacks before his death in 2009.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/473937/British-tourist-s-burglary-clue-that-could-help-Madeleine-McCann-mystery

Shock Horror! - James Murray comes out with another load of codswallop. Amazing isn't it, a burglary in Portugal carried out by someone "foreign looking, possibly Portuguese" who gets into a car & ""As soon as he got in, it roared off, so I think there must have been a driver.” & according to him could be connected to Maddie's "mystery" disappearance.

Barrel scraping time at the Express IMO

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

British tourist's burglary clue that could help Madeleine McCann mystery Empty Re: British tourist's burglary clue that could help Madeleine McCann mystery

Post by Guest 04.05.14 7:55

Choked on my cornflakes reading that utter dross.

Yep, as you say. Talk about scraping the barrel. Christ almighty!!! 

Getting extremely desperate IMO.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

British tourist's burglary clue that could help Madeleine McCann mystery Empty Re: British tourist's burglary clue that could help Madeleine McCann mystery

Post by Seek truth 04.05.14 7:58

Wow! So in 2001 there was a burglary (6 years before madeleine disappears)
This tourist has come forth with a name, alleluia!

Let's see the others come forth, who say their kids were assaulted indoors without forced entry. I say ask Kate it's in her book.
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.05.14 8:29

And Monteiros wife has just said that he didn't have a car, only a scooter.
Convenient that this article states the suspect was a passenger in a car and not the driver!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.05.14 10:02

Put a W in the surname of the person coming out with this load of old cobblers (Twurp) to make her story even funnier.

The media really is excelling itself this year with one bonkers story after another.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 04.05.14 11:14

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Put a W in the surname of the person coming out with this load of old cobblers (Twurp) to make her story even funnier.

The media really is excelling itself this year with one bonkers story after another.

Or change the "p" at the end to a "d"... and there you have a summation of all this nonsense.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 04.05.14 12:05

Number plate of KA just released as sc7ape1ng the barrel
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 04.05.14 13:48

"She saw one man from the back.."

ALA JANE TANNER.

“He was foreign looking, possibly Portuguese, with short dark hair."

WHAT DO PORTUGUESE FELLAS 'LOOK' LIKE FROM 'THE BACK'?

"I didn’t get a look at his face...."

DON'T WORRY, MY LOVE, ABOUT 'THAT'

I'm sure an artist's 'impression' can be swiftly drawn up by the McCanns/Met's 'expert' to 'tally in' with, say, Smithman.

Nobody saw/described his 'face' either!

But that wasn't going to hinder the artist's 'impression' broadcast on CW.

If you could 'remember' if the burglator was wearing a nice maroon, long sleeved, 'superbock' T-shirt with a distinctive white circle on it, THAT would be extremely 'useful' to the UK 'investigative' team.

THINK hard, their whole case may 'stand or fall' on your testimony of 13 YEARS ago.

ps: You DID 'report' these TWO 'burglaries' to the GNR/PJ at the time (2001) didn't you?

Silly me, of COURSE you did,..... sorry.

Bound to be a 'record' ..somewhere.

Mr Luckman might know.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top