The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Where was Fiona Payne at 7pm on 3rd May 2007?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Where was Fiona Payne at 7pm on 3rd May 2007?

Post by HelenMeg on 25.09.14 11:41

@unchained melody wrote:I see there's a tennis court at the Boavista Golf Club...
Interesting  - RM + GM  + Blue bag go to play tennis at golf club

If G disappeared on the 3rd May afternoon with RM and the Blue bag perhaps they did play some tennis -however the possibilities are endless. I have just been having a revelation moment over DP's visit to
KM on 3rd May late afternoon .
 The revelation was that there were no children there at all which is why he came up with the ludicrous descriptions of children in white but he couldn't remember what they were doing or what clothes they wore.
It struck me that he couldnt remember because there were no children there at the time. But my revelation has led nowehere

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 25.09.14 17:01

@HelenMeg wrote:
@unchained melody wrote:I see there's a tennis court at the Boavista Golf Club...

If G disappeared on the 3rd May afternoon with RM and the Blue bag perhaps they did play some tennis -however the possibilities are endless. I have just been having a revelation moment over DP's visit to
 The revelation was that there were no children there at all which is why he came up with the ludicrous descriptions of children in white but he couldn't remember what they were doing or what clothes they wore.
It struck me that he couldnt remember because there were no children there at the time. But my revelation has led nowehere
Payne having a problem remembering the 3, perhaps it was just the twins and Maddie wasn't there, and then around 7.30 Fiona is apparently in the apartment. Now she's an anaesthetist. Funny how Jane Tanner talks of at least one of her children being all upset and flustered after 10.pm. when all the people and police were rushing around, yet the twins stayed FAST asleep, with Fiona and Kate checking their breathing, one with a hand on the back (Fiona) and the other with her fingers by their noses (Kate)

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.09.14 18:04

@HelenMeg wrote:

... twins maybe with other Tapas members while K cleaned the apartment?

Back to top Go down

Post by AliBee on 26.09.14 23:17

My guess is Quinta Salsalito...
AliBee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 27.09.14 8:08

Bingo !

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.09.14 8:46

@AliBee wrote:My guess is Quinta Salsalito...

What do you suppose FP was doing there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.09.14 9:44

@PeterMac wrote:Bingo !

She was at the bingo?  eek

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.09.14 9:50

Clay Regazzoni wrote:

Clay: you started this thread in May which I've been reading this morning.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9560-pj-search-of-the-quinta-salsalito?highlight=Quinta+salsalito

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.09.14 10:05

Ladyinred wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:

Clay: you started this thread in May which I've been reading this morning.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9560-pj-search-of-the-quinta-salsalito?highlight=Quinta+salsalito

Never did get to the bottom of that, did I?

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 27.09.14 12:01

@AliBee wrote:My guess is Quinta Salsalito...
Alibee could you expand on this suggestion - I see that this is the guest house of Everleigh?

Why do you think that?  Interesting...

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AliBee on 27.09.14 17:48

Hi HelenMeg, I simply took PeterMac's clues in original post & compared to places searched as per PJ files. It's the only one (in my mind) that matches & is within 5mins radius... so voila!
AliBee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 27.09.14 20:24

@AliBee wrote:Hi HelenMeg, I simply took PeterMac's clues in original post & compared to places searched as per PJ files. It's the only one (in my mind) that matches & is within 5mins radius... so voila!
Thanks AliBee!

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.09.14 21:34

This ks a 6 minute drive but a 40 minute walk. I'm guessing PeterMac meant a 5 minute drive, then?

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 27.09.14 22:02

I've now taken the time to read through this entire thread...
OK so 2nd May afternoon Geronimo + elusive blue bag  deliver the contents to it's temporary initial resting place whilst his injury heals itself. Does he already know the owners of the
property or is it a connection via RM?  Will go and take a look

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.09.14 22:10

HelenMeg - do you mean 3rd May?  RM is the nephew of the owners of the property.

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 27.09.14 22:10

OK I have now read that Eversleigh is a cousin of RM. Also saw that someone had suggested that the Madeleine photo with blue eye shadow may have been taken there - although this is not verified.
However, to my surprise - looking at that photo I see the presence of the bead in her hair???????????? This shocked me - wondering if same bead as in the Last photo which was taken on Sunday? Help

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 27.09.14 22:11

Ladyinred wrote:HelenMeg - do you mean 3rd May?  RM is the nephew of the owners of the property.
Hi Lady in Red I 'm not sure if I mean 2nd or 3rd - I have become confused and shocked at seeing the bead in the makeup photo..

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 27.09.14 22:14

OK - so maybe not a bead but a bow?

Anyway, back to thread theme- so why would FP be there at Quinta? Was she visiting body with Kate? Apologies - a bit confused.

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 27.09.14 22:22

In this makeup photo she looks older than in the Last photo. The hair style is the same - the bead is much higher in the makeup photo.
I think the makeup photo must have been taken on this holiday - simply as she looks at her 'eldest'

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AliBee on 27.09.14 22:24

Hi HelenMeg, my understanding is that GM visited the Quinta Salsalito B&B during this timescale, not FP. She possibly assisted KM or played her part at Paraiso... all my opinion of course.
AliBee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 27.09.14 22:28

@AliBee wrote:Hi HelenMeg, my understanding is that GM visited the Quinta Salsalito B&B during this timescale, not FP. She possibly assisted KM or played her part at Paraiso... all my opinion of course.
Yes, I see now..... thanks! Of course, GM with blue bag. Got it.

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.09.14 22:31

@HelenMeg wrote:In this makeup photo she looks older than in the Last photo. The hair style is the same - the bead is much higher in the makeup photo.
I think the makeup photo must have been taken on this holiday - simply as she looks at her 'eldest'

Yes, I agree she does look older in this photo.  Why is she wearing a beaded necklace?  Dangerous for a young child - could choke on a bead.

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 27.09.14 22:39

Ladyinred wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:In this makeup photo she looks older than in the Last photo. The hair style is the same - the bead is much higher in the makeup photo.

Yes, I agree she does look older in this photo.  Why is she wearing a beaded necklace?  Dangerous for a young child - could choke on a bead.
I dont know - it looks quite a heavy beaded necklace -strange for a 3 year old. The expression is puzzling too and makes her look much older. The hair cut / style matches that in the Last photo..

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.09.14 10:02

@HelenMeg wrote:OK I have now read that Eversleigh is a cousin of RM. Also saw that someone had suggested that the Madeleine photo with blue eye shadow may have been taken there - although this is not verified.
However, to my surprise - looking at that photo I see the presence of the bead in her hair???????????? This shocked me - wondering if same bead as in the Last photo which was taken on Sunday? Help

So to repeat my original question from the other thread - what was the thinking behind the police search? Were they working on specific information received, or did the place just have a "reputation"?

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 28.09.14 12:46

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:OK I have now read that Eversleigh is a cousin of RM. Also saw that someone had suggested that the Madeleine photo with blue eye shadow may have been taken there - although this is not verified.

So to repeat my original question from the other thread - what was the thinking behind the police search? Were they working on specific information received, or did the place just have a "reputation"?
I dont know - I wonder that too. It makes me think that they were a lot further on the path towards the truth than we know. Why search that premises?

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum