The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns "frustrated" by lack of joint inquiry  - Page 3 Mm11

McCanns "frustrated" by lack of joint inquiry  - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns "frustrated" by lack of joint inquiry  - Page 3 Mm11

McCanns "frustrated" by lack of joint inquiry  - Page 3 Regist10

McCanns "frustrated" by lack of joint inquiry

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns "frustrated" by lack of joint inquiry  - Page 3 Empty Re: McCanns "frustrated" by lack of joint inquiry

Post by Newintown 02.05.14 15:10

noddy100 wrote:
Cristobell wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:Mr & Mrs must be confident MET investigation isn't going to end up at their door.

Else you'd have to ponder at their point in being scathing the Portuguese and their point on commenting about the Review.
Contrary to earlier statement on their FM website wherein it was stated they weren't going to comment on ongoing investigation, at the same time people were warned against speculating, they are breaching their own rule.

Their PR spin won't go unnoticed by MET surely? Even if their objective was to highlight the old leads (from the horse's mouth) and drew public attention to that and away from them (look there, not here)  what tangible result would they achieve from this PR exercise? ZILCH, nothing, nada, except hoping the public will continue to be fooled by their lies. But they are so transparent, I doubt the public are taken in.
I don't think public are taken in anymore either Aiyoyo, even Lorraine was not as fawning as she normally is.  The public have had 7 years of swarthy, smelly suspects and the case still carries on going round in circles, and probably will until perpetuity.  Its groundhog day, because whatever way they look at it, and they are back to square one again by the sound of it, they will not find an abductor, because there wasn't one.
I also thought Lorraine wasn't as OTT fawning with them

Judging by the some of the comments that were left on her Twitter account yesterday and the day before, I think her eyes may have been opened, if she had been in denial beforehand.

I'm not on Twitter but did a Google search so may have only seen some of them but they weren't on the McCanns' side, believe me.   smilie

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

McCanns "frustrated" by lack of joint inquiry  - Page 3 Empty Re: McCanns "frustrated" by lack of joint inquiry

Post by aiyoyo 02.05.14 22:57

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/missing-madeleine-mccanns-mum-kate-3489165

Kate paralysed by fear --- notice the photo at the end showed a jolly Kate....Mirror taking the piss or what ?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 02.05.14 23:03

Kate, 46, said: “Our situation seems as unbelievable as it did that very first night without Madeleine."

Yes, it does seem very unbelievable, glad you noticed Kate.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Activity : 1327

Back to top Go down

McCanns "frustrated" by lack of joint inquiry  - Page 3 Empty Justice for all, Kate, in spite of frustrating delays!

Post by Judex 03.05.14 0:25

The McCs may be re-assured to hear that, speaking today after the sentencing of Max Clifford, the Director of Public Prosecutions Alison Saunders said that Clifford

"thought he was able to abuse his position of power."

"People think they can be immune somehow because of the positions they are in. And there is a very clear message here.
Nobody is immune, nobody is above the law and it doesn't matter when things happened, we will prosecute when we have the evidence to do so."

That's nice to know isn't it ,folks?
Judex

Activity : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 03.05.14 0:35

Hello again everyone. I've been on a sabbatical but thought I would share this and see what others make of it. I was watching the Fiona Bruce BBC interview again when I noticed KM say the following in response to a question about how they mark the anniversary::

KM @ 1.41 Well usually it’s very quietly. We usually have a small gathering in the village which we’ve done for the last so many years.  Erm, we’ve always said it’s actually Madeleine’s birthday which follows soon after really which is ……’

Unfortunately, Fiona Bruce cuts in with: ‘ and she would have been….’  and KM says :eleven, yeah,’  but I think she was going to continue on a different tack..

Instead of simply saying: It's her birthday x no days after on such and such date, KM employs this weird phrase: 'we've always said it's actually Madeleine's birthday....'

I notice she also has trouble with saying how many years they have commemorated 3rd May and opts for 'the last so many years.'
Well, most of the UK and half of Portugal have the number 'seven' branded on their brain yet she doesn't seem to have it on the tip of her tongue.

IMO Km starts to get distressed at 2-04 because she realises she has made some sort of gaffe but it is lost in the moment because GM has moved the conversation forward and is talking about it being ‘by far the hardest day’. I believe she is getting upset for having said something out of place.

Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 03.05.14 2:19

Unfortunately this clip is very heavily edited - you can see that it's not a continuous chat with Kate and Gerry. It might even be that Fiona Bruce's questions were shot separately - I know how news interviews often work - the questions are asked off camera and the camera focuses on the interviewee(s), and then when the interview is done, the camera person shoots reaction shots of the interviewer, and sometimes the interviewer re-asks all of the questions on-camera. Doing this also allows the interviewer to rephrase questions for more effect. In this case, you can see the edits after every question and every answer. I'd love to have seen this interview uncut and unedited. I think we'd get a more honest account of how Kate and Gerry were reacting to the questions being asked.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by missbeetle 03.05.14 2:38

I find it interesting that they are both wearing black.
missbeetle
missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by Watching 03.05.14 7:26

aiyoyo wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/missing-madeleine-mccanns-mum-kate-3489165

Kate paralysed by fear --- notice the photo at the end showed a jolly Kate....Mirror taking the piss or what ?

Looks like it aiyoyo...

McCanns "frustrated" by lack of joint inquiry  - Page 3 Kate-McCann-and-Gerry-McCann

And there's a gallery of pictures. 

Redknapp doesn't look a happy bunny at having to meet Mr & Mrs

Wonder what he's thinking here -  Beam me up Scottie or is Harry saying - Make my day?

McCanns "frustrated" by lack of joint inquiry  - Page 3 Gerry+McCann+Everton+v+Queens+Park+Rangers+dIs5vUslF-il

Whoever is the female in the pic she's looking at Mr as though - ya plonker!

McCanns "frustrated" by lack of joint inquiry  - Page 3 Kate+McCann+Gerry+McCann+Everton+v+Queens+xTKKLnr-Ggul

And quite the little actress long sad face for sofa days - beaming smiles for days on the stands.

Laughing at 'Mr' arm already partly extended so eager is he to offer his hand to Redknapp be part of 'celebrity' & Redknapp looks as though he wishes they'd both drop dead - and hand creeping over the shoulder of Mr - hilarious as though he's about to have his collar felt - would you like to come with me sir?  Mr would throw a temper tantrum - protesting as he's dragged off.. 'but Redknapp hasn't been properly introduced to me yet' as though Mr was the celeb.
Watching

Activity : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 03.05.14 8:53

I actually think the only reason Kate and Gerry have involved themselves in these "missing children" projects is so that they look good if this ever goes to trial and they're found guilty of child neglect or worse. In my opinion their lawyer can appeal to the judge to look at all the "good deeds" the McCanns have done to try and mitigate their guilt and grief about leaving Madeleine alone...and hope for a lighter sentence as a result.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 03.05.14 10:23

canada12 wrote:I actually think the only reason Kate and Gerry have involved themselves in these "missing children" projects is so that they look good if this ever goes to trial and they're found guilty of child neglect or worse. In my opinion their lawyer can appeal to the judge to look at all the "good deeds" the McCanns have done to try and mitigate their guilt and grief about leaving Madeleine alone...and hope for a lighter sentence as a result.

It didn't work for Clifford.
One hopes it won't for McMitchell or the McCanns
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16570

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 03.05.14 10:46

Does Kate earn any income from the Missing Persons Charity, or is her presence there on a purely voluntary basis?
Btw. Gerry's nose seems to be getting longer, especially noticeable in the side view photo. Like Pinocchio... liar  liar  liar ...

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by Watching 03.05.14 10:58

Snifferdog wrote:Does Kate earn any income from the Missing Persons Charity, or is her presence there on a purely voluntary basis?
Btw. Gerry's nose seems to be getting longer, especially noticeable in the side view photo. Like Pinocchio... liar  liar  liar ...
I wouldn't think so Snifferdog her involvement is purely IMO an aid to make them appear saintly!  And for that reason I doubt she is really heavily involved, as in her presence being required on a frequent basis. It suited the Charity for Mrs to be the face of Missing Persons and that tells us, again, IMO all we need to know about that organisation too.  And some would be concerned if she was to accept payment for whatever her service to the charity is, she/they already are being looked upon with suspicion in relation to their own little Fund, which most think is a Charity.
Watching

Activity : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck 03.05.14 11:15

Andrew77R wrote:
Monty Heck wrote:
PeterMac wrote:This jumped out at me.
She said: “It’s where I last saw her, where I last held her.

Even in the book there is precious little 'holding'. (barring the first years where she was screaming with colic or some other undisclosed condition)
Even when they are having their last story Kate is on the with the twins and Madeleine is "snuggled down" in bed.
NOT being cuddled, or held.

And then we add "where I last held her" to the cadaverine traces on Kate's clothing, cuddle cat . . .
And she may be telling the truth, and giving too much information,as they usually do.

Gerry's job was, or 'could have been'  the more clinical one of disposal, blue tennis bag, take the afternoon off because of the ruptured Achilles tendon, (which was miraculously healed by Pope John Paul II - recently canonised ? ? )
borrow a car, or take a taxi a short distance . . .
of course that is pure fantasy.
A taxi driver may have remembered GMcC so maybe not such a great method?  Taking a bus would have been fairly anonymous though.  There's a good service from PDL that goes either west along the coast or east into Lagos where buses go further afield from the bus station there.  The PDL bus stop is near the church so very handy for OC club guests.  If someone with something to hide took the bus going west, that would open up a pretty big expanse of fairly empty countryside and coastline within a very short time frame.  Certainly such a person could be at their chosen location and back between, say morning tennis and the evening games.
Can't see Gerry hopping on a bus carrying a big 'heavy' sports bag. If it had a few passengers on then wouldn't be anonymous at all. Bus driver more likely to recognise him than a taxi driver IMO as would have a good look when got on and paid fare. In a taxi, you can just jump in the back and sit directly behind the driver. Hand over the fare and get out..
I did say "fairly anonymous" but perhaps that should have been "comparatively anonymous".  Taxis in Portugal are saloon type cars, not black Hackney type cabs so if a passenger appeared with a big heavy sports bag, for example, the driver would in most circumstances get out and open the boot and assist with putting the bag in there.  If the passenger sits directly behind the driver they are then visible in the driver's rear view mirror which he will be checking throughout the journey and therefore on view pretty much the whole time.  

Bus drivers on the Algarve (in common with bus drivers everywhere) barely have time to look at passengers geting on - tourists with bags are a common sight and unlikely to attract particular notice.  Also, the driver will see passengers only once, when they get on as they get off at a door towards the rear of the bus so don't have to pass the driver again.  The local bus does open up a large area of the "hinterland" of PDL, those badlands wherein the hellish lair is believed by Mr Edgar to be located.  IMO one of the main reasons for not pursuing the McCs was the inability of the PJ to come up with a credible thesis about how they may have managed to "disappear" M without a car, local knowledge or assistance.  I am simply saying that there was a means at hand of getting quickly to a fairly remote hiding place, which was easily accessible to any fairly enterprising individual and offering relative anonymity.
Monty Heck

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 03.05.14 22:53

Wow.after 1min 11 seconds i played and paused,played and paused,played and paused.Quite a bit of Gerry closing his eyes and some gulping from him especially when Kate is talking of going back to praia da luz and,and walking the streets and her talking of Madeleine starting school.Then by the time it got to the end of the interview i got the impression he is sick to death of living this 7 year charade all imo of course..
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 03.05.14 23:14

she finds the slowness of the Portuguese investigation "distressing".

If Kate had bothered to answer the questions the PJ asked her during her interview then the investigation would have moved on a long time ago..

sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top