The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

THE SUN: "I need to find out if Madeleine is alive or dead...an end to not knowing"

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: THE SUN: "I need to find out if Madeleine is alive or dead...an end to not knowing"

Post by MRNOODLES on 01.05.14 12:52

IMO if M is about to be presumed/declared deceased. Surely the dogs are about to make their grand entrance again. I still believe the McCs are gradually being backed into a corner.
MRNOODLES

Back to top Go down

Re: THE SUN: "I need to find out if Madeleine is alive or dead...an end to not knowing"

Post by aiyoyo on 01.05.14 12:59

@Newintown wrote:
@noddy100 wrote:I can't help thinking they are getting us ready for a joint statement from SY and PJ re death certificate and closing of case
If as a WOC the certificate is applied for without them then they can continue 'fund raising' as they will be able to tell the public
it was taken out of their hands legally but they stlll have hope etc etc

It doesn't bring any closure for Madeleine though and the people responsible for her disappearance/demise will still be at large no doubt thinking "Hey, I/we got away with it, I knew I/we would" whilst others have made £millions and climbed the ladder to successful careers/starting up new companies off the back of an innocent 3 year old child.

Now that they know the donation has dried up, they feel it's time to wrap up, prepare the public to accept they believe she's dead, and they can walk into the sunset with the tuck-away remaining money and live in peace happily after.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 01.05.14 13:00

@tasprin wrote:The parents have expended far more energy and cash pursuing Amaral than they have searching for Madeleine - five years, in fact, dragging him through the courts. They've accused him of hindering the search by claiming Madeleine died in the apartment, while they've studiously ignored the cadaver dog alerts and repeatedly insisted, ''There's no evidence she has come to any harm". Now that a British police officer, DCI Redwood, has also stated that Madeleine may not have left the apartment alive, the McCanns have suddenly changed their tune to, "We don't know if she's alive or dead'. Apparently the libel trial is soon to be resumed and imo - given this case has always been PR and micro-managed to the nth degree - this latest statement is definitely a pre-emptive strike in the event that they do not win - if there's any justice they won't.

"We don't know if she's alive or dead'.

And WHEN did she have this 'revelation moment'?

BEFORE or AFTER she issued a libel writ against the lead investigator, investigating HER child's 'disappearance'?

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 01.05.14 13:03

@MRNOODLES wrote:IMO if M is about to be presumed/declared deceased.  Surely the dogs are about to make their grand entrance again.  I still believe the McCs are gradually being backed into a corner.

In my opinion if the dogs are going to be mentioned again, I'd expect to see some DNA evidence backing their findings up this time.

As I said before, I suspect something is going to change fairly soon, but as to what that is I have very little clue, and the temptation of speculation is driving me up the wall. I hope something comes out soon.

whatliesbehindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.05.14 13:04

@MRNOODLES wrote:IMO if M is about to be presumed/declared deceased.  Surely the dogs are about to make their grand entrance again.  I still believe the McCs are gradually being backed into a corner.
Sincerely hope your right Noodles.

Although with all this 'child rescue alert system' that is suddenly being introduced and Mccann's heavily involved with promoting it, then it just makes me think they know they are home and dry. Or given assurances that they will never be implicated.

MBM will be declared dead. SY close investigation. Joe Public will accept it. Ltd Comp closed. Game over. Everyone forgets and moves on (accept the likes of us on this forum demanding justice) 

Mccann's new lives will evolve.

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 01.05.14 13:21

@jeanmonroe wrote:
@tasprin wrote:The parents have expended far more energy and cash pursuing Amaral than they have searching for Madeleine - five years, in fact, dragging him through the courts. They've accused him of hindering the search by claiming Madeleine died in the apartment, while they've studiously ignored the cadaver dog alerts and repeatedly insisted, ''There's no evidence she has come to any harm". Now that a British police officer, DCI Redwood, has also stated that Madeleine may not have left the apartment alive, the McCanns have suddenly changed their tune to, "We don't know if she's alive or dead'. Apparently the libel trial is soon to be resumed and imo - given this case has always been PR and micro-managed to the nth degree - this latest statement is definitely a pre-emptive strike in the event that they do not win - if there's any justice they won't.

"We don't know if she's alive or dead'.

And WHEN did she have this 'revelation moment'?

BEFORE or AFTER she issued a libel writ against the lead investigator, investigating HER child's 'disappearance'?

ETA - my highlighting.

plebgate

Back to top Go down

SKY news reporting the same...with comments

Post by woodforthetrees on 01.05.14 13:27

Just seen a similar story to this on SKY news. Interestingly, they are allowing people to leave comments!....

http://news.sky.com/story/1253049/madeleine-mccann-not-knowing-is-the-worst

woodforthetrees

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 01.05.14 13:34

@woodforthetrees wrote:Just seen a similar story to this on SKY news. Interestingly, they are allowing people to leave comments!....

http://news.sky.com/story/1253049/madeleine-mccann-not-knowing-is-the-worst
That's a first for a long long time then.

I'm sure only favourable comments towards the parents will be posted. Everything else will no doubt get whooshed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 01.05.14 16:46

Read this comment from Just a voice 

"Sky..why don't you just let people post their opinions based on the facts of this investigation? I see that several of the comments have already disappeared, notably the ones that are in the slightest critical of the McCanns...and lets face it, the McCanns are part of a group that want to control the press, so why do you continue to protect them?

Hopefully Scotland Yard will do their jobs properly and when they finally make arrests, you'll have months of reporting about the truth of the mysterious disappearance of a young child...Here's hoping anyway!"

Seems some are being "whooshed" but not all..

GJ73

"A loss truely unimaginable by any parent, but yet the constant media pr is now wearing thin.

There was always something that never sat right in this case, and I still can't say what. One day maybe the truth be known, but I have an odd notion in this instance it won't."

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret on 03.05.14 18:08

@aiyoyo wrote:
@Newintown wrote:
@noddy100 wrote:I can't help thinking they are getting us ready for a joint statement from SY and PJ re death certificate and closing of case
If as a WOC the certificate is applied for without them then they can continue 'fund raising' as they will be able to tell the public
it was taken out of their hands legally but they stlll have hope etc etc

It doesn't bring any closure for Madeleine though and the people responsible for her disappearance/demise will still be at large no doubt thinking "Hey, I/we got away with it, I knew I/we would" whilst others have made £millions and climbed the ladder to successful careers/starting up new companies off the back of an innocent 3 year old child.

Now that they know the donation has dried up, they feel it's time to wrap up, prepare the public to accept they believe she's dead, and they can walk into the sunset with the tuck-away remaining money and live in peace happily after.

I think you're right aiyoyo. SY can't prove the Mccanns are complicit in what happened to Madeleine therefore the mcs will be forced to accept she's dead to close the fund and SY will declare the case unsolved. Stalemate. Everyone's happy, except a the memory of a little girl.

Oh, and if SY can say they've recently uncovered this information and have just informed the mcs it won't affect the libel claims against GA's case.
margaret

Back to top Go down

Child Benefit

Post by PeterMac on 03.12.14 15:26

Have the McCanns been claiming child benefit for Madeleine ?

£ 20.50 per week for 395 weeks is slightly over £ 8,000
less a bit of tax because their income is more than 50k

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 03.12.14 15:44

I very much doubt they would have been claiming for Maddie.   The Benefits Office would surely know that she has been missing all these years?

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum