The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

THE SUN: "I need to find out if Madeleine is alive or dead...an end to not knowing" - Page 2 Mm11

THE SUN: "I need to find out if Madeleine is alive or dead...an end to not knowing" - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

THE SUN: "I need to find out if Madeleine is alive or dead...an end to not knowing" - Page 2 Mm11

THE SUN: "I need to find out if Madeleine is alive or dead...an end to not knowing" - Page 2 Regist10

THE SUN: "I need to find out if Madeleine is alive or dead...an end to not knowing"

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE SUN: "I need to find out if Madeleine is alive or dead...an end to not knowing" - Page 2 Empty Re: THE SUN: "I need to find out if Madeleine is alive or dead...an end to not knowing"

Post by AndyB 01.05.14 8:36

sharonl wrote:Goncalo Amaral also says that he some idea of the movements of the body.
Really? Where was this? I don't remember reading it in his book.

As to Kate's comments, is it just fishing because they're out of the loop and SY have introduced the possibility that Madeleine wasn't alive when she left the apartment
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

THE SUN: "I need to find out if Madeleine is alive or dead...an end to not knowing" - Page 2 Empty Re: THE SUN: "I need to find out if Madeleine is alive or dead...an end to not knowing"

Post by sami 01.05.14 8:48

Is it possible to sue yourself ?  Kate has mentioned the "d" word, that is not allowed and can get you CR'd.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop 01.05.14 8:52

canada12 wrote:What Kate really means is "I need to find out if the Portuguese Police know if Madeleine is alive or dead...an end to not knowing."

In my opinion.

Agree. They've lost their insiders and information has dried up.
Poor Kate, mean SY are doing an investigation and redwood is keeping it private.
loopzdaloop
loopzdaloop

Activity : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasputin 01.05.14 9:08

jeanmonroe wrote:
maebee wrote:Ask the dogs Kate.

Fiona, Jane and Rachel aren't speaking to her!
Naughty naughty JeanMonroe ! ;-)

Activity : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 01.05.14 9:26

The heading is very ambiguous !

Need to find out ? From who though?

Who she thinks is going to be able to tell her that or has the answer for her?

Why does she not pose that question to Redwood since they are kept updated regularly, so they claimed ?

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 01.05.14 9:35

aiyoyo wrote:The heading is very ambiguous !

Need to find out ?  From who though?  

Why does she not pose that question to Redwood since they are kept updated regularly, so they claimed ?

Potbellied smelly bedsitter man, obviously. As soon as they catch him and identify his special t-shirt.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 01.05.14 9:42

On LK- interestingly, Kate did not give as much weight to this man as her husband did. She said the intrusions might not be linked to each other, or to Maddie.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 01.05.14 9:43

I also think that this is a pre-emptive attempt to convince everyone that Kate and Gerry had no fore-knowledge of what happened to Madeleine. If they admit that they knew she was dead all along, that opens up a lot of wormcans, not the least of which is fraud pertaining to The Fund. So this is Kate's first step, in my opinion - to try and make the claim that she and Gerry have absolutely no idea whether Madeleine is dead or alive.
canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 01.05.14 9:43

I am guessing  she means that she needs to know if Maddie is still alive since being taken by the abductor.

If this is what she means then one has to wonder why this scenario  wasn't thought of before she took the libel action against Rocky A.  She has been adamant that Maddie is still alive and that the search would be hindered if the possible death of poor little Maddie was mentioned.

With such a strong belief that Maddie is still alive for all these years,  why this quesiton now?

Last week in the papers we had Ma Healy quoted as saying Maddie could still be alive, now this from Mrs.  

Some posters believed that the 7th anniversary would be the point at which the case could be brought to a close (lancedeboils thread).

I am sure we will all be waiting to see if this is the case.

Something is definitely going on behind the scenes, definitely imo.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 01.05.14 9:45

canada12 wrote:

Potbellied smelly bedsitter man, obviously. As soon as they catch him and identify his special t-shirt.

Oh, I thought they knew he's a bin man who's a loyal customer of a certain brewery so not difficult to track him down surely? Just need to ask the brewery for list of their loyal patrons they gave their T-shirts to. Or ask the Town Council to yield up their list of bin men.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 01.05.14 9:47

candyfloss wrote:THE SUN: "I need to find out if Madeleine is alive or dead...an end to not knowing" - Page 2 BmgG8_3IYAAoM2y

Is it just me? Whenever I see that "grieving and distraught" look of Kate's, all I can think of is that she's having a particularly distressing bowel movement.
canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 01.05.14 9:48

The Mcs can no longer insist on Maddie being alive since Redwood's public words about the investigation leading them to believe she might have left 5a deceased, that a body and not a sleeping child was removed.

It does not bear thinking about, not knowing what has happened to your missing child. How can a parent decide which is the lesser of 2 evils, the continuing limbo or the [near[ certainty that your child is dead? Both unbearable for different reasons.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 01.05.14 9:49

aiyoyo wrote:
canada12 wrote:

Oh, I thought they knew he's a bin man who's a loyal customer of a certain brewery so not difficult to track him down surely?  Just need to ask the brewery for list of their loyal patrons they gave their T-shirts to.  Or ask the Town Council to yield up their list of bin men.

You're right! It's so simple! Haul him in immediately and make him look at pictures of distraught Kate until he confesses!
canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 01.05.14 10:13

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/5601056/Kate-McCann-speaks-about-missing-daughter-Madeleine.html
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by Watching 01.05.14 10:28

canada12 wrote:
candyfloss wrote:THE SUN: "I need to find out if Madeleine is alive or dead...an end to not knowing" - Page 2 BmgG8_3IYAAoM2y

Is it just me? Whenever I see that "grieving and distraught" look of Kate's, all I can think of is that she's having a particularly distressing bowel movement.

THE SUN: "I need to find out if Madeleine is alive or dead...an end to not knowing" - Page 2 160807

Was thinking too - are her pictures photo shopped as depending on the story (selling book/begging for money) she is instantly transformed from this frail wrinkled looking woman to a healthy looking specimen?  When seeking sympathy, hair straggly or tied back so tight she looks severe, or she has the l'oreal look all fluffy and bouncy, big smile, posh frock?
Watching

Activity : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Watching 01.05.14 10:32

She looks fine in this recent pic.

THE SUN: "I need to find out if Madeleine is alive or dead...an end to not knowing" - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtulUZgaRKGWxKhLRM7_3zH3w-6P_kBBXVWjzTDvJdnO-0dPT6BQ
Watching

Activity : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 01.05.14 10:37

The SUn have obviously allowed this article and pictures to non subscribers??
noddy100

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 01.05.14 10:40

I can't help thinking they are getting us ready for a joint statement from SY and PJ re death certificate and closing of case
If as a WOC the certificate is applied for without them then they can continue 'fund raising' as they will be able to tell the public
it was taken out of their hands legally but they stlll have hope etc etc
noddy100

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 01.05.14 10:49

noddy100 wrote:I can't help thinking they are getting us ready for a joint statement from SY and PJ re death certificate and closing of case
If as a WOC the certificate is applied for without them then they can continue 'fund raising' as they will be able to tell the public
it was taken out of their hands legally but they stlll have hope etc etc

It doesn't bring any closure for Madeleine though and the people responsible for her disappearance/demise will still be at large no doubt thinking "Hey, I/we got away with it, I knew I/we would" whilst others have made £millions and climbed the ladder to successful careers/starting up new companies off the back of an innocent 3 year old child.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 01.05.14 10:56

Ladyinred wrote:
tigger wrote:Interesting times - is this to soften the blow of the outcome of the libel trial?  So that the papers can report that  the central issue is the book 'full of lies' and not the plaint  that the book has stopped people looking for Madeleine?

Maddie has been a big earner for the Sun, so this article must be of use to them. Or perhaps the circulation figures indicate that this saga no longer sells extra copies.

Besides, on the steps of the Lisbon Court Kate herself has said she was there, she knows what happened. On record, on YouTube.

Eta from Wikipedia on PACT:

On 3 January 2006, UK newspaper The Sun joined with PACT’s call for the government to improve the gathering of statistics on missing and abducted children. The newspaper article featured ten children who had gone missing and asked readers to call the Police Missing Person’s Hotline if they saw anyone remotely resembling the children.

Unquote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27233854

"Madeleine McCann's mother backs child rescue alert".

All in all a good effort to promote the martyr status of Kate. I gather from the book it's her ambition to be recognised as such. It's all here and in the future:
Editor's note:

Cruel Portuguese (foreign, foreign!)  libel action - all lies, all lies!
Seven long years of misery, persecution of herself, allowing people to purport hurtful theories -
The toll it has taken on her face, harking back to the early photographs where she looked happy, contented, free of worry (scrap that one - all those are from just after 3/5..)
OK so the toll it has taken on her face, the rimples, the quizzical look of 'Where have I left my earrings?' That will have to do.
The cruel law which states a person can be declared dead after seven years.
Sleepless nights - loss of appetite (didn't work in Lisbon, might as well try it here, waste not, want not)
Living in suspense with every new lead  SY announce - 'If I had a fiver for every new suspect SY have found/ar urgently looking for/think is dead, there'd be another half million in the Fund Ltd.Co.
Working hard, very hard for other lost children, backing devoting her life to a  child-line set up by your favourite newspaper - it's a wrap!

Add:
The Sun is the only paper who recognised this problem  and has tirelessly campaigned for more missing children to promote in our headlines. As early as 2006 we determined in conjunction with the charity PACT to promote the world-wide problem of missing children. Ok - so it's now 2014 and we've been a little slow in getting it off the ground and every missing child from 2006 onwards is now 8 years older and many will now be classed as adults but that's not going to stop us, Missing People are still looking for people who are now pensioners, that's how dedicated these charities are and The Sun is right behind them. 

All the above is a rather heavy-handed spoof, just in case ... nah

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 01.05.14 11:11

noddy100 wrote:The SUN have obviously allowed this article and pictures to non subscribers??

Now WHY would they do that?
-------------------------------------------------
Kate said: “The first few hours after a child has been taken are crucial. In the case of an abducted child, experts say time is the enemy.
--------------------------------------------

Yes. Like providing the police with  the LAST photo of the child, straight away.

Especially if you have one, in your camera, taken on the very same day the child went 'missing'
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe 01.05.14 11:19

-------------------------------------------------
Kate said: “The first few hours after a child has been taken are crucial. In the case of an abducted child, experts say time is the enemy.''
--------------------------------------------

It certainly is in attaining a conviction, any policeman will tell you that.
diatribe

Activity : 608

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 01.05.14 11:58

plebgate wrote:I am guessing  she means that she needs to know if Maddie is still alive since being taken by the abductor.

For a pair of academically attained couple you'd expect them to know the statistics of the fate of abducted young children. It does not make sense for them to believe Maddie's fate under her snatcher would be different ?

If a childless couple had her, chances of her whereabout would have been exposed by now given she's the most high profile missing child unless the couple keep her in a dungeon away from human civilisation activities. You'd have to ask would someones desperately wanting a child to love that they snatched one would subject the child to such cruelty?

Most parents would assume their abducted child to have met the worst fate, better than believing she's kept alive and subject to serial rapes by the sexual predator; but not the Mccanns, they continue to play this game of keeping her in the public conscious believing people can't see through them.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 01.05.14 12:02

The parents have expended far more energy and cash pursuing Amaral than they have searching for Madeleine - five years, in fact, dragging him through the courts. They've accused him of hindering the search by claiming Madeleine died in the apartment, while they've studiously ignored the cadaver dog alerts and repeatedly insisted, ''There's no evidence she has come to any harm". Now that a British police officer, DCI Redwood, has also stated that Madeleine may not have left the apartment alive, the McCanns have suddenly changed their tune to, "We don't know if she's alive or dead'. Apparently the libel trial is soon to be resumed and imo - given this case has always been PR and micro-managed to the nth degree - this latest statement is definitely a pre-emptive strike in the event that they do not win - if there's any justice they won't.
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

THE SUN: "I need to find out if Madeleine is alive or dead...an end to not knowing" - Page 2 Empty Kate and Gerry -WHAT THEY NEED TO KNOW NOW-a historical perspective

Post by worriedmum 01.05.14 12:46

Kate and Gerry McCann's reactions to Madeleine's disappearance  -  in their own words

...snipped from 'Madeleine' written by Kate McCann- Friday 4 May 2007-

''Had Madeleine been found? Please God. Was she alive? Was she dead? Gerry and I clung on to each other for dear life. I was crying hysterically and praying for all I was worth.''

BBC Jane Hill's first interview with the McCanns- did they physically search?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YWCVSjIJk8

Sky's Amanda Walker as the MCann's approach 100 days since Madeleine disappeared. Note Gerry's response at about 20 seconds when asked their reaction when someone says' they have definitely seen Madeleine'.  Also his observations on whether Madeleine was 'alive when she was abducted' at about 2 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZcfFTOti-s

and a reaction to possible sightings 32 minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWyjVmxWzDY

Asked what evidence that there was an abduction, Kate outside the Lisbon court at about 7 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k5Q7QZNfFA

Kate's description of the plight of abducted children at 3.24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N47AUYhD4Dg

The McCanns' response to the dogs' findings when asked by Sandra Felguiras (5 minutes on)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LJo9fGXQMI

AND FINALLY

film of the dogs' reactions (is that the 'Sun' newspaper logo?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3AmjQgS1KI
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top