The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

McCanns new video: Maddie plays dressing-up, weeks before she vanished

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: McCanns new video: Maddie plays dressing-up, weeks before she vanished

Post by Guest on 02.05.10 19:02

jkh wrote:
candyfloss wrote:What a strange and weird video. At least they (the pro's) can't accuse the anti's of "doctoring" these photos can they??

It's interesting to see the Pro's opinions of the appropriateness of the new photo of Maddie.

http://www.chaosraptors.com/portal/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=427:madeleine-mccann-third-year-missing-photo-appropriate-&catid=37:press-articles#JOSC_TOP

Deuce:

It's a picture of a child who has raided the make up box and made a mess of herself with eye shadow. It's an impish child having a laugh.

This picture also forms a small part of the video. The bigger picture being to raise Madeleine's profile and show a normal child using photographs to reflect that child.

It is sad that the motive of the video has been lost in judging a photograph where the child has decorated herself. If it was a photo of a child, deliberatly made up to look like a made up woman, like Kate Price recently did, then it would be a different kettle of fish as the motive was different.

With this picture, the motive was not propogated by the parents making Madeleine up to show off. Therefore any motive to consider this picture sinister would have to be considered by those who behold it.

Does he really believe that Madeleine put that make-up on herself??? eh

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 02.05.10 19:22

Yep, he also thinks she's an impish child having a laugh. I don't see Maddie laughing in the pic.

In fact there's a little bit of blue to the right of the pic and I wonder if it's the tshirt of a person because it looks as though someone has grabbed her hair and pulled her head back for the photo.
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 02.05.10 19:44

I left a comment on the Mail article saying the new picture of Maddie reminded me of the pics I have seen of JonBenet Ramsey. It hasn't been published.
littlepixie

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkle on 02.05.10 21:13

I have to say that the makeup doesn't look perfectly applied at all, it is all over her cheeks if you look.
But I do think it is an odd choice of picture to release, given that any picture they have would not be an accurate representation of how she would look now.
twinkle

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 02.05.10 21:23

What about the make up on this photo though?
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow on 02.05.10 21:54

I dont see any make up on there?
Rainbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental on 02.05.10 22:04

“So—God forgive me—maybe that’s part of the problem. That special quality. Some bastard picked up on that.”

Meanwhile thanks to Corner, there will be other 'bastards' out there who will be able to savour the latest releases for many years to come, as long as they keep them on their pocket-sized and easily disposable removable hard-drives.

One never knows when the police may come knocking at the door, and if one does not have a friendly neighbourhood bobby giving a sly tip-off that somebody from CEOPS is on their way round, one could get caught with all kinds of heavily encrypted mischief. However, an external hard-drive clenched between your buttocks and a request to go to the toilet before being interviewed will ensure there is nothing to find.
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental on 02.05.10 22:11

Rainbow wrote:I dont see any make up on there?

If one were to compare the lips here with other photographs, one would see that these lips make other photographs look as if she had Keats' '...... starved lips in the gloam.'
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum