The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Teacher stabbed to death in West Yorkshire High School

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Teacher stabbed to death in West Yorkshire High School

Post by PeterMac on 03.11.14 20:57

His 20 year sentence is said to be a minimum, and will be reviewed. They have also said that in view of his obvious psychopathic personality he may in fact never be released.

Was he a Canniabis user ? He took a bottle Scotch into the school that day to drink after the murder, so I being to wonder if we know very much at all

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 03.11.14 21:25

@PeterMac wrote:His 20 year sentence is said to be a minimum, and will be reviewed. They have also said that in view of his obvious psychopathic personality he may in fact never be released.

Was he a Canniabis user ?  He took a bottle Scotch into the school that day to drink after the murder, so I being to wonder if we know very much at all

Cannabis doesn't make people psychopathic, other things do. Cannabis can obviously have an effect on the mind but alcohol is by far the worst drug in that regard. I am hazarding a guess at schizophrenia or similar psychotic disease of the mind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 03.11.14 22:21

According to his psychiatric evaluation this young person is not schizophrenic nor is he psychotic, and nor does it appear that drugs and/or alcohol have adversely impacted on his state of mind as he has been diagnosed as being pyschopathic, sandm.

Pyschopaths are unlikely to be deemed clinically insane; they are over-represented in the prison population, but are rarely to be found in establishments such as Broadmoor.    

That said, a significant number of psychopaths never come to the attention of the authorities and, indeed, many of them are 'the authorities' as the more intelligent of those who have this particular physical/mental disorder are drawn to professions in which they can exercise power over others.
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Some extremely worrying parallels.

Post by PeterMac on 04.11.14 8:22

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2819529/Why-killer-school-Boy-15-stabbed-teacher-death-classroom-posted-repeated-Facebook-threats-murder-her.html

In one Facebook message he told a friend the teacher ‘deserved more than death, more than pain’;
NOW COMPARE
I hated him. I wanted to kill him. I wanted to inflict the maximum pain possible on him for heaping all this misery on my family.

Following the attack he told psychiatrists he “could not give a s**t” about the grief of his victim’s family.
NOW COMPARE
He deserves to be miserable and feel fear.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/ann-maguire-murder-teenager-killer-jailed-for-life-named-as-william-cornick-9836321.html

He wanted to be caught and spend “the rest of his life in jail so as not to have to worry about life or money,"
NOW COMPARE
She said: "I used to have thoughts like we'll get wiped out in the car on the motorway. So it would just happen, we'd all be gone, and the pain would be away...

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 04.11.14 10:42

I knew it wouldn't take long, Marian.

In the above article Ms Penelope Gibbs, who chairs the Standing Committee for Youth Justice (SCYJ) umbrella group of charities and campaign groups, makes the expected noises while completely ignoring the fact that sentences are not simply punishment; they also serve to deter others while providing opportunity to rehabilitate offenders - which, in the case of this particular young killer, may not be possible.

Ms Gibbs claims that "What is crucial is that when he is released he is assessed as no longer being of danger to himself and others and thus we would all be safe".  This terminology appears to indicate where Ms Gibbs' priorities lie as the vast majority of us would prefer Cornick to be assessed as no longer being a danger to others before he is released and are largely indifferent as to whatever danger he may pose to himself. .  

Ms Gibbs also says "I'm not going to tell you exactly what the right sentence would have been, but 20 years and a life sentence is too long." to which I say please do come back and tell us what the right sentence is after one of your loved ones is stabbed to death by a pyschopathic youth in a crime which, as is so often the case, it is beginning to appear could have been prevented had it not been for woolly minded liberals such as yourself who chose to ignore the writing on the wall.
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillthinking on 04.11.14 12:31

His hatred had obviously become all consuming but has he said why he hated her? Had she targeted him or anything?

Stillthinking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.11.14 12:54

I have extracted these comments from a long report in the Independent yesterday:

++++++++++++

The teenage boy who murdered Ann Maguire had threatened to kill the teacher for months before he stabbed her to death and even showed pupils his knives on the day of the attack, a court has heard.

After he pleaded guilty to murder today, the prosecution showed Facebook messages dating back to Christmas showing his intention and revealed that on the morning of the stabbing, he told classmates he planned to kill Mrs Maguire and two other teachers, including a pregnant woman "so as to kill her unborn child".

The boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was only 15 when he stabbed her to death at Corpus Christi Catholic College, in Leeds, and his parents said they were "at a loss" over his motive.

Witnesses reported that he seemed "pleased" after the brutal attack in April and he told a psychiatrist it made him "happy".

"I had a sense of pride. I still do," the defendant said according to lawyers. "It's kill or be killed. I did not have a choice. It was kill her or suicide."

The court heard harrowing details of the attack, when the teacher was stabbed repeatedly in the back and neck even as she tried to run away.

Paul Greaney, a lawyer for the prosecution, told the court his family were "decent people and responsible parents".

"They are at a loss to understand how and why their son has turned out as he has and they have co-operated fully with the police and with the prosecution," he added.

"It follows that this is not one of those cases in which a defendant's actions may find a degree of explanation in his family circumstances.

"On the contrary, (the boy's) family life was marked by love and support."

He was a pupil in Mrs Maguire's Spanish class and his academic reports “had generally been positive”, Mr Greaney said.

But although his parents or teachers saw nothing to indicate a risk of violence, the boy had told other children he hated Mrs Maguire and wanted her dead.

Mr Greaney told the court: “Late on the night of Christmas Eve 2013 and into the early hours of Christmas Day, the defendant exchanged messages with a friend on Facebook.

“In those messages he spoke of 'brutally killing' Mrs Maguire and spending the rest of his life in jail so as not to have to worry about life or money.”

Two months before the murder, one Facebook message shown to the court said: “The one absolute f****** b**** that deserves more than death, more than pain and more than anything that we can understand.”

On the morning of the attack, the boy reportedly told other pupils he was going to stab Mrs Maguire, even showing them the knives he was carrying along with a bottle of Jack Daniels "to celebrate".

Mr Greaney said he "winked" at a fellow student before entering her classroom and one witness said there was no expression on his face as he stabbed her.

Mrs Maguire had been leaning over looking at a pupil's work when he attacked her from behind with a "large kitchen knife", stabbing her in the neck and back.

After the attack, the murderer told his classmates "good times" and calmly chatted to teachers and pupils "as if nothing had happened".

Outlining the psychiatric reports, Mr Greaney said the boy was "currently highly dangerous and has psychopathic elements to his personality".

UNQUOTE

++++++++++++++++++

I expect the school at least will conduct some enquiry into all of this.

I am not sure if the inquest has been held yet.

But even on what we read in the Independent, there were more than ample warning signs.

I heard a school friend of his interviewed on BBC Radio 4. He said that the teenage killer was 'very good at games but he was very quiet.

I hope we can learn lessons from this.

Was he abused in some way, maybe emotionally?

Was everything really all right at home?

Was he a spoilt child?

What was the discipline like at home?

Did watching violent videos paly a part? (WLBTS discussed this up the thread)

Was drugs a factor?

Did he have a genetic defect of some kind?

We really know nothing as yet.

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Stillthinking on 04.11.14 13:01

Still no reason given for why he hated her. Not that any reason would justify killing her.

Stillthinking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse on 04.11.14 16:13

There is a terribly sad case, and though I feel so much sympathy for Mrs Maguire's family - I can't help feeling that there was something very very wrong with the boy who killed her. I don't usually have much sympathy for any murderer, but somehow this case causes me to question whether this boy was undiagonsed with a mental condition, possibly schrizophrina (sorry about spelling you know what I mean) or something else, as he is the typical age for a diagnosis of this kind of disorder. Though I stress I'm not a doctor and don't like putting tags/labels on anyone, but it does all appear rather strange that his family didn't pick up any odd behaviour before. And you really have to question as to whether this boy's home life was as loving and normal as it is said to have been. And as there is to be no court case now - I guess we'll never know the truth. Maybe it was just a case that the family didn't want to except what was happening to their boy, and hoped that he was just going through a difficult teenage phase.

mouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 04.11.14 19:34

The case was heard yesterday at Leeds Crown Court where Cornnick entered a guilty plea, mouse.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2818640/Teenage-pupil-pleads-guilty-classroom-murder-teacher-Ann-Maguire.html
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by secrets and lies on 04.11.14 19:39

What exactly does "Goth=Bonkers" mean, PeteMac?
secrets and lies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 04.11.14 21:08

@secrets and lies wrote:What exactly does "Goth=Bonkers" mean, PeteMac?
¿ Que ?

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by secrets and lies on 04.11.14 21:50

@PeterMac wrote:Motive seems to be - according to some of the papers
Drug user
loner, shunned by those around him
"Goth" = bonkers
Given a Detention by the teacher last week.

Mental instability caused by drug use ? ? ?
That!
secrets and lies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 05.11.14 8:09

I was commenting on some of the suggestions being made in the papers. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by secrets and lies on 05.11.14 13:34

Thanks for clarity, Peter!
secrets and lies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie on 25.06.15 15:21

Another one addicted to playing violent Xbox games found guilty of attempted murder

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/mold-tesco-attack-trial-zack-9524001
littlepixie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum