The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

MADELEINE: Sunday Express special investigation seven years on from disappearance

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MADELEINE: Sunday Express special investigation seven years on from disappearance

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 27 2014, 11:01

Woofer wrote:I always think a pic helps - one gets a feeling from a face.

He reminds me a bit of Quincy, M E.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074042/

That programme was a lot more believable than anything connected to the McCanns and their supporters.

As to the thought of another sickfest with Lorraine Kelly -  puke 

Back to top Go down

Re: MADELEINE: Sunday Express special investigation seven years on from disappearance

Post by diatribe on Sun Apr 27 2014, 11:10

It would appear from the general consensus of opinion from fellow combatants on this forum that the great British public are mainly sympathetic to the McCann's cause. I wonder if any of you are of the opinion that the media are playing to the gallery and giving them what they want, as opposed to contributing to the establishment cover up.

Taking aside the libel aspect,  do you think the media stance on the McCanns would change if there were a seizmic shift of public attitude/opinion on this matter?

diatribe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on Sun Apr 27 2014, 11:11

Forensic 'examples'?

Didn't the Express super sleuth, Donal McDonut, who knows EXACTLY what happened, tell us all that the 'abductors' throughly 'hand cleaned' apartment 5A using their 'abduction cleaning kit' (BOGOF) that all good professional 'abductors' take with them to the 'scene of their crime'?

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 27 2014, 11:19

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLwzIxpQgfs

A reminder of Donal MacIntyre's report.

Absolutely hilarious - how did he keep a straight face?

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on Sun Apr 27 2014, 11:19

diatribe wrote:It would appear from the general consensus of opinion from fellow combatants on this forum that the great British public are mainly sympathetic to the McCann's cause. I wonder if any of you are of the opinion that the media are playing to the gallery and giving them what they want, as opposed to contributing to the establishment cover up.

Taking aside the libel aspect,  do you think the media stance on the McCanns would change if there were a seizmic shift of public attitude/opinion on this matter?
You go first diatribe. Give your opinion.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe on Sun Apr 27 2014, 11:24

aquila wrote:
diatribe wrote:It would appear from the general consensus of opinion from fellow combatants on this forum that the great British public are mainly sympathetic to the McCann's cause. I wonder if any of you are of the opinion that the media are playing to the gallery and giving them what they want, as opposed to contributing to the establishment cover up.

I really don't know, Aquila, although the media generally go with the flow .

diatribe

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on Sun Apr 27 2014, 11:34

diatribe wrote:
aquila wrote:

No opinion of your own diatribe? I'm disappointed.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe on Sun Apr 27 2014, 11:35

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLwzIxpQgfs

A reminder of Donal MacIntyre's report.

Absolutely hilarious - how did he keep a straight face?

I could never bring my self to entertain Donal MacIntyre as I suffer from  Coulrophobia, but didn't someone bash him up to the extent that he now only appears on women's chat shows.

diatribe

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe on Sun Apr 27 2014, 11:42

aquila wrote:
diatribe wrote:
aquila wrote:

Well, I suppose if push came to shove, I'd err on the side of it not making one iota of difference, because as previously stated, its my belief that the media are handmaidens of the gov.

diatribe

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on Sun Apr 27 2014, 11:43

SixMillionQuid wrote:"An abductor may have come into contact with bed linen, door handles, door frames, walls, furniture and there could be minute traces from which it was not possible to obtain a profile then but may be possible now.

If a profile was obtained from 5a it would be very interesting to see if it matched profiles taken from scenes of crime where British girls were attacked in apartments or villas."

That's amazing. Unknown persons have recovered forensics from the apartments where the girls were attacked while no official investigation has been carried out and the parents don't seemed to be bothered?
"An abductor may have come into contact with bed linen, door handles, door frames, walls, furniture and there could be minute traces from which it was not possible to obtain a profile then but may be possible now.

If a profile was obtained from 5a it would be very interesting to see if it matched profiles taken from scenes of crime where British girls were attacked in apartments or villas."

spit coffee  lol!  rotfl  rotfl 

If it wasn't so tragic it would be hilarious. No DNA of MM in the apartment, so her dad had to travel back to the UK to get some, yet a smelly man, who, also never left any DNA (unless he was covered in the smell of death)  "may have come into contact with bed linen, door handles, door frames, walls, furniture and there could be minute traces from which it was not possible to obtain a profile then but may be possible now".

YEAH, RIGHT!!

Let's forget about "former detectives", "sources close to" and any other BS  information from unnamed sources, and concentrate on what is officially coming from SY.

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 27 2014, 11:46

Diatribe, this is for those like me who had never heard the word coulrophobia!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coulrophobia

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2132102/Donal-Macintyre-I-watch-twin-thrown-room-like-broken-doll

DM seemed to be a reasonably competent investigative journalist until he got involved with the McCann case.

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe on Sun Apr 27 2014, 11:51

YEAH, RIGHT!!

''Let's forget about "former detectives", "sources close to" and any other BS information from unnamed sources, and concentrate on what is officially coming from SY.''

I was under the conception that they were one and the same.

diatribe

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on Sun Apr 27 2014, 11:52

diatribe wrote:
aquila wrote:
diatribe wrote:
aquila wrote:

Well, I suppose if push came to shove, I'd err on the side of it not making one iota of difference, because as previously stated, its my belief that the media are handmaidens of the gov.
What... like this diatribe?

Snipped from Wikiquote. Yes Minister

Episode Three: The Death List
Hacker: Ask Walter Fowler of The Express to meet me in the House tonight for a drink. Annie's bar.Bernard: What for, Minister?Hacker: First law of political indiscretion: always have a drink before you leak.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on Sun Apr 27 2014, 11:58

IMO the great British public in general believe the McCanns are lying and the MSM know this is what the public think. I also think most journos know they are lying.    I think the Express are on a wind-up.  But the rest of the MSM are under orders from who knows where IMO.

This is an interesting article by Spudgun on the power of the press and that there has to be a market.
http://spudgunsspoutings.blogspot.co.uk/2011_09_01_archive.html

There is obviously a percentage of the population who are naïve or not interested but I'm convinced their market would be gigantic if they actually stopped supporting the McCanns.

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe on Sun Apr 27 2014, 12:04

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Diatribe, this is for those like me who had never heard the word coulrophobia!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coulrophobia

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2132102/Donal-Macintyre-I-watch-twin-thrown-room-like-broken-doll

DM seemed to be a reasonably competent investigative journalist until he got involved with the McCann case.

I watched a couple of his earlier programmes which were blantant set ups, one involved obtaining illegal firearms. Believe me, you wouldn't have wanted to have fired the sawn off shotgun he allegedly obtained from a so called villian, not unless you were intent on blowing your hands off. big grin 

The other involved the selling of bullion, whereby his 'contacts' were demonstrating that one could sell 'hooky' jewellery to a guy in Jersey. Quite a circuitous route considering just about every corner shop now advertises to buy gold and are not particulary interested in its origins.

diatribe

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on Sun Apr 27 2014, 12:10

Peter Bleksley on Twitter

https://twitter.com/PeterBleksley

It's not just the Express that pays Bleksley.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe on Sun Apr 27 2014, 12:12

aquila wrote:
What... like this diatribe?

Snipped from Wikiquote. Yes Minister

Episode Three: The Death List
Hacker: Ask Walter Fowler of The Express to meet me in the House tonight for a drink. Annie's bar.Bernard: What for, Minister?Hacker: First law of political indiscretion: always have a drink before you leak.

Yeah, something on those lines, Aquila. big grin

diatribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on Sun Apr 27 2014, 12:20

diatribe wrote:
aquila wrote:

In a nanosecond Diatribe!  You only have to look at the sensational and lurid headlines from 2007 and 2008 when the McCanns came under suspicion and which led to their huge libel claims and awards from several newspapers.  We knew about the Express payment, but not the NOTW secret payment that was revealed during th Leveson hearings.  The McCanns carefully constructed a protective wall around themselves with their libel actions and their involvement in Leveson.  They are established 'victims of the press' and until there is a dramatic shift in the paradigm, they are untouchable.

I don't think public opinion is influencing the present coverage of this case, the public don't care very much now, they have moved on, the majority of letters sent to National newspapers state they are fed up with McCann stories, want other victims to get equal coverage or are downright hostile towards the investigation and the parents.  Although the McCanns still flog the idea that everyone supports them, the reality is quite different.

The McCanns are not likeable, they are arrogant and demanding, but worse, they are constantly lying which many people pick up on at a subconscious level. They form a dislike of them but they don't know why, and they suffer pangs of guilt for feeling that way about a couple to whom a terrible thing has happened, and then they overcompensate by grovelling.  Such is our 'Guilt' society that we turn blame in on ourselves rather than accept the data our highly developed brains are giving us.  Our instincts are the result of thousands of years of evolution, they taught us to run from dinosaurs and outwit our enemies.  Each of us is the best of our gene pool, we are the ones who survived.  Our brains are more advanced than we are, they keep sending us the signals, then its up to us how we process that information.   Unfortunately, or indeed fortunately some might say,most hand their 'powers' over to others - who has the time to lock themselves away and do nothing other than think, its easier to let others do our thinking for us, and so the media steer public opinion, and they get away with it, lethargy rules.

When someone or something cracks, or a statement is made in a Court room setting that can be reported on, I think the floodgates will open. The book banning trials in 2010 were hugely damaging to the McCanns as the British media were able and did report the words of the witnesses verbatim and things such as the British police recommending the PJ treat the parents as suspects and bring in the cadaver dogs, were revealed. When this current libel trials began, one of the tabloids had a centre spread with the 60  points of contention (?), if I remember rightly.  In fact, the irony was, they printed almost the same as Tony in his leaflet and for which he is under barbaric gagging orders!

Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe on Sun Apr 27 2014, 13:22

Thus far it would appear the general consensus of opinion is that the raison detre of the media is to influence, as opposed to appease the proletariat in relation to the McCanns.

diatribe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on Sun Apr 27 2014, 13:25

Could someone pont me in the direction of where Jane Tanner 'saw' and MENTIONED the MET'S now 'prime suspect' wearing his burgundy Super Bock long sleeved T-Shirt with a HUGE white circle on it?

She 'saw' Madeleine, FROM THE BACK, being carried away, by a man with a zippered up jacket from the front (how'd she do THAT?) but the MET and the 'experts' say it must have been the man in the burgundy T-Shirt.

"Revelation: A former Scotland Yard detective believes he has discovered more details of the burgundy shirt (mock image right) that was said to be worn by a suspect LINKED with Madeleine's disappearance"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614251/Former-detective-believes-pot-bellied-Maddie-suspect-wore-distinctive-t-shirt-beer-logo.html#ixzz305ZxmPh9

HOW did 'eagle eyed' JT 'miss' THAT?

After all, according to BOTH the McCanns, (read, ratified and officially SIGNED statements 4th May 2007) she 'saw from a distance of FIFTY (50) METRES' Madeleine being carried off!

So NOW the MET have suddenly 'LOST' the jacket on their 'found' E-Fit 'crecheman' and replaced it with the white circle, burgundy T-Shirt?

Weird huh?

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on Sun Apr 27 2014, 13:25

diatribe wrote:Thus far it would appear the general consensus of opinion is that the raison detre of the media is to influence, as opposed to appease the proletariat in relation to the McCanns.
I think you might be making this up as you go along diatribe.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 on Sun Apr 27 2014, 13:39

I had a comment printed on dm today first time ever

noddy100

Back to top Go down

MADELEINE: Sunday Express special investigation seven years on from disappearance

Post by XTC on Sun Apr 27 2014, 13:59

diatribe wrote:
aquila wrote:

As sympathy is the gift that takes no giving it is easy for the great British public to give it. It costs nothing and asks nothing of them except sympathy.

The media on the other hand make a lot of money from sympathy.

In my opinion it is not clear whether the majority of the public are sympathetic to the parents of Madeleine as we live in an era of 24 hour rolling news which is a bit like eating a Chinese meal. Lot's of ingredients but always leaves you wanting more later on. The coverage of this case is similar in terms of lack of real ( as opposed to purported ) information. The latest round of media ' evidence ' is
testament to the powers of media invention over the years of news coverage. Mitchell himself comes from this mileu and it is evident
that the name of the game for the PR spinners who  represent clients ( they are clients- not friends ) is to attempt to turn black into white and vice- versa. Like politicians you can only pull wool over the eyes of willing sheep and the ' sympathisers ' either don't want to
know which is fine or the media are exhibiting signs of sympathy for a reason. That reason is not loyalty it is money and the making of it.
Like all news coverage many experts can be found to trot out theories and those theories are no better and sometimes worse than the
internet forums they criticise within the media itself which has a far bigger audience and allegedly a responsibility to attempt to tell the truth. The difference between the net and the MSM is that the MSM theorists benefit financially from their 'expertise' and despite the protestations of the experts independence the old saw of whomever pays the piper calls the tune.

I take it the ex undercover cop has a book out and like many other experts he is bandwagonning the tale of Madeleine ( or should that
be the tale of Madeleine's parents? ) so yet another expert will make a few bob on the back of the latest theory.

The latest Smelly man shirt ' evidence ' is easily solved. Look up the  Algarve heats of the best Local Drunk Competition where these shirts were given to loyal customers and is a Locksmith ( or friend of a Locksmith) who gets up very early to do the bin rounds and is permanently drunk on the job who has very bad taste in clothing and has never heard of Old Spice aftershave. Sounds like an old fashioned 70's man to me . Portuguese style possibly although would fit many a bill in the UK. No offence meant against our British binmen who I'm sure The Daily Express will say are the Best Binmen in the World. Like our Coppers.

p.s. A Partidgesque idea for UK mainstream TV: Undercover Bin men- Donal MacIntyre and the latest revealer ( who will only be know as Peter) go undercover to check whether the UK's bins have been emptied within European rules and that householders are not mixing plastic with tins within black refuse sacks. Eric Pickles narrates. Calls cost £1.50/minute. Dynamite TV.

XTC

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe on Sun Apr 27 2014, 14:07

aquila wrote:
diatribe wrote:Thus far it would appear the general consensus of opinion is that the raison detre of the media is to influence, as opposed to appease the proletariat in relation to the McCanns.
I think you might be making this up as you go along diatribe.

Well, Aquila, one has to occasionally improvise.

The bottom line is, if SY were seriously investigating the McCanns, they would be concentrating on the fraud aspect where they have jurisdiction rights, not the alleged kidnapping where they don't.

diatribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on Sun Apr 27 2014, 14:30

XTC wrote:
diatribe wrote:
aquila wrote:

As sympathy is the gift that takes no giving it is easy for the great British public to give it. It costs nothing and asks nothing of them except sympathy.

The media on the other hand make a lot of money from sympathy.

In my opinion it is not clear whether the majority of the public are sympathetic to the parents of Madeleine as we live in an era of 24 hour rolling news which is a bit like eating a Chinese meal. Lot's of ingredients but always leaves you wanting more later on. The coverage of this case is similar in terms of lack of real ( as opposed to purported ) information. The latest round of media ' evidence ' is
testament to the powers of media invention over the years of news coverage. Mitchell himself comes from this mileu and it is evident
that the name of the game for the PR spinners who  represent clients ( they are clients- not friends ) is to attempt to turn black into white and vice- versa. Like politicians you can only pull wool over the eyes of willing sheep and the ' sympathisers ' either don't want to
know which is fine or the media are exhibiting signs of sympathy for a reason. That reason is not loyalty it is money and the making of it.
Like all news coverage many experts can be found to trot out theories and those theories are no better and sometimes worse than the
internet forums they criticise within the media itself which has a far bigger audience and allegedly a responsibility to attempt to tell the truth. The difference between the net and the MSM is that the MSM theorists benefit financially from their 'expertise' and despite the protestations of the experts independence the old saw of whomever pays the piper calls the tune.

I take it the ex undercover cop has a book out and like many other experts he is bandwagonning the tale of Madeleine ( or should that
be the tale of Madeleine's parents? ) so yet another expert will make a few bob on the back of the latest theory.

The latest Smelly man shirt ' evidence ' is easily solved. Look up the  Algarve heats of the best Local Drunk Competition where these shirts were given to loyal customers and is a Locksmith ( or friend of a Locksmith) who gets up very early to do the bin rounds and is permanently drunk on the job who has very bad taste in clothing and has never heard of Old Spice aftershave. Sounds like an old fashioned 70's man to me . Portuguese style possibly although would fit many a bill in the UK. No offence meant against our British binmen who I'm sure The Daily Express will say are the Best Binmen in the World. Like our Coppers.

p.s. A Partidgesque idea for UK mainstream TV: Undercover Bin men- Donal MacIntyre and the latest revealer ( who will only be know as Peter) go undercover to check whether the UK's bins have been emptied within European rules and that householders are not mixing plastic with tins within black refuse sacks. Eric Pickles narrates. Calls cost £1.50/minute. Dynamite TV.
 clapping Brilliant, I hope you post more!

Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum