The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Maddie anniversary brings shock new revelations

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maddie anniversary brings shock new revelations

Post by XTC on 28.04.14 22:08

@AndyB wrote:
@XTC wrote:Meanwhile my hope stands by the latest PJ team who appear to be on a completely divergent path in terms dead or alive as they are investigating death and possibly murder.
What makes you say that? I haven't got a clue what the PJ are up to beyond following a different line of enquiry to the Met. Given that the Met can claim jurisdiction in murder cases, isn't it more likely that they are investigating murder whereas the PJ are investigating something else?
That's a fair point AndyB but if you are intent on setting up a potential patsy ( he of the Bock's shirt currently) then you as SY are A). Going to charge him as an abductor only if Madeleine has been recovered alive or B). An abductor who is a murderer - Madeleine isn't alive after the abduction by said man. There is not a potential charge in between.

I'm not convinced at all by the proposition that SY will get the call to prosecute the case just because they found the alleged commiter of the crime. The crime has to be proved in Portugal beacuse the alleged crime was commited in Portugal.

It is interesting that DI Redwood has moved somewhat from his formerly fixed position that Madeleine is findable alive to the possibility that she may no longer be alive and that I think is due to the PJ entertaining the same possibility after all these years.

Your point seems to suggest that Judicial Secrecy prevents us from knowing what the current PJ team are doing and that is a reasonable position to hold but the SY response to media questions infers that SY and Redwood are now thinking in terms of the possibility that Madeleine may not be alive. Obviously I don't know that this is a fact  but that is my interpretation of how it stands at the moment and if after May the 3rd things gather apace then I might review my opinion. If it doesn't then it may be business as usual.

XTC

Posts : 210
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie anniversary brings shock new revelations

Post by diatribe on 28.04.14 22:21

@plebgate wrote:  At least you seem to agree now that there is a scenario where the Tapas Crew could be called as witnesses diatribe.

I never stated there wasn't a scenario where they could be called as witnesses, Pleb, I was merely stating that they couldn't be compelled to give evidence as accused persons. In any event, we appear to have resolved this misunderstanding. thumbup

diatribe

Posts : 602
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-15
Location : London

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie anniversary brings shock new revelations

Post by AndyB on 29.04.14 8:23

@XTC wrote:
@AndyB wrote:
@XTC wrote:Meanwhile my hope stands by the latest PJ team who appear to be on a completely divergent path in terms dead or alive as they are investigating death and possibly murder.
What makes you say that? I haven't got a clue what the PJ are up to beyond following a different line of enquiry to the Met. Given that the Met can claim jurisdiction in murder cases, isn't it more likely that they are investigating murder whereas the PJ are investigating something else?
That's a fair point AndyB but if you are intent on setting up a potential patsy ( he of the Bock's shirt currently) then you as SY are A). Going to charge him as an abductor only if Madeleine has been recovered alive or B). An abductor who is a murderer - Madeleine isn't alive after the abduction by said man. There is not a potential charge in between.
It all depends on what SY are really up to. I believe that they are covering something up and I suspect that, at least until recently (if not still), the McCanns have merely been collateral beneficiaries. It don't believe its them that is being protected. However, every flag that SY have sent up the pole has failed to fly and they're now becoming a laughing stock but they still have to make the story go away. In their increasing desperation to finish things before the PJ uncover the truth it could be that SY are now ready to frame one or other (or both) of the McCann's for murder. They have a good chance of making this work because there are some on here who believe that that's exactly what did happen. The big risk of course is if either of the McCanns know what the something is

AndyB

Posts : 692
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-06-03
Age : 54
Location : Consett, County Durham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Maddie anniversary brings shock new revelations

Post by XTC on 29.04.14 23:02

@AndyB wrote:
@XTC wrote:
@AndyB wrote:
@XTC wrote:Meanwhile my hope stands by the latest PJ team who appear to be on a completely divergent path in terms dead or alive as they are investigating death and possibly murder.
What makes you say that? I haven't got a clue what the PJ are up to beyond following a different line of enquiry to the Met. Given that the Met can claim jurisdiction in murder cases, isn't it more likely that they are investigating murder whereas the PJ are investigating something else?
That's a fair point AndyB but if you are intent on setting up a potential patsy ( he of the Bock's shirt currently) then you as SY are A). Going to charge him as an abductor only if Madeleine has been recovered alive or B). An abductor who is a murderer - Madeleine isn't alive after the abduction by said man. There is not a potential charge in between.
It all depends on what SY are really up to. I believe that they are covering something up and I suspect that, at least until recently (if not still), the McCanns have merely been collateral beneficiaries. It don't believe its them that is being protected. However, every flag that SY have sent up the pole has failed to fly and they're now becoming a laughing stock but they still have to make the story go away. In their increasing desperation to finish things before the PJ uncover the truth it could be that SY are now ready to frame one or other (or both) of the McCann's for murder. They have a good chance of making this work because there are some on here who believe that that's exactly what did happen. The big risk of course is if either of the McCanns know what the something is
Do you remember why back when Gordon Brown said something about - Letting the public down gently? - just before the signing of the Lisbon treaty I think and it was never mentioned again as far as I know.

I get your drift alright and it is a reasonable one.

I've never been a student of body language but on the night of the 4th of May 2007 whilst Madeleine's parents were reading out that
statement they were like rabbits caught in the headlights and I'm not sure that the fear exhibited was because of the situation THEY found themselves in. It was like they had become embroiled in something which was far more overarching than the status of a missing child.

Sometimes I have thought that the reason why they never let up in media terms is that they may have to appear in plain sight in order to prevent something happening. Like yourself I'm far from certain as to what that ' something ' is but whatever it is I think that a post mortem was out of the question - even for an accident.

I still am not convinced that whatever happened to Madeleine happened in 5a because for all the dogs indicative evidence no DNA of
 Madeleine's was linked to it in 5a. Apparently a very near link in the Scenic but not 5a. Also the Brains Trust of scientists and medical people didn't offer up the Heel Stick blood spot on a cardboard frame until after the comparisons were made.

So here's a question for anyone on here.

When and who(m) eventually came up with the request to the hospital where Madeleine was born for her heel stick test?

Was it after the LCN DNA tests or before they were done?

We know when it was delivered - but when did the penny drop with the police that this was possible?

XTC

Posts : 210
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum