The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann police on trail of five British holiday flat owners - but they are refusing to cooperate  - Page 3 Mm11

Madeleine McCann police on trail of five British holiday flat owners - but they are refusing to cooperate  - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann police on trail of five British holiday flat owners - but they are refusing to cooperate  - Page 3 Mm11

Madeleine McCann police on trail of five British holiday flat owners - but they are refusing to cooperate  - Page 3 Regist10

Madeleine McCann police on trail of five British holiday flat owners - but they are refusing to cooperate

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann police on trail of five British holiday flat owners - but they are refusing to cooperate  - Page 3 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann police on trail of five British holiday flat owners - but they are refusing to cooperate

Post by kimHager 22.04.14 13:05

If I'm honest... Well Gerry your on TV, your "errrm cooperating "with police right? But most importantly... Your innocent and have no reason not to be honest.....

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann police on trail of five British holiday flat owners - but they are refusing to cooperate  - Page 3 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann police on trail of five British holiday flat owners - but they are refusing to cooperate

Post by Gillyspot 22.04.14 13:06

tigger wrote:
Gillyspot wrote:
Dutchgirl wrote:Here we go again!!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-police-trail-five-3434162

So Clarence is now trying to be a "source close to" Scotland Yard now?

" A spokesman for Mark Warner, who own the Ocean Club, would only say: “It has been our policy not to comment on the Madeleine McCann case for a quite a few years now.”  - note use of the word "they" not "we".

And you could laugh (if you didn't want to cry

"Clarence Mitchell, a spokesman for the McCanns, said: “Kate and Gerry will not comment on any operational detail concerning Grange. It is purely a matter for Scotland Yard to pursue.”

Oh & well done to Mark Warner

" A spokesman for Mark Warner, who own the Ocean Club, would only say: “It has been our policy not to comment on the Madeleine McCann case for a quite a few years now.”

O come on Gillyspot, I'm sure that Clarence is very close to SY  - say no more than ten feet or so from the main entrance. winkwink 

My quote was wrong (sigh) "
Our source said: “Operation Grange is trying to gather data through several agencies to collate a full picture of who was at the resort at that time.
“They are working hard to gather this information as quickly as possible and have appealed for full co-operation from everybody involved. But they are having to tread on eggshells. "

Tigger - how I wish that Clarrie was INSIDE Scotland Yard answering some very tough questions.

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 22.04.14 14:10

This is such tripe
Imagine of you owned an apartment there
No matter what you thought of the McCanns if the police approached you asking to see bookings for that week
what possible motive could you have for saying no
Why is Mitchell spinning this?
Its not even about portuguese citizens its about Brits
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 22.04.14 15:00

noddy100 wrote:This is such tripe
Imagine of you owned an apartment there
No matter what you thought of the McCanns if the police approached you asking to see bookings for that week
what possible motive could you have for saying no
Why is Mitchell spinning this?
Its not even about portuguese citizens its about Brits

What Mitchell has now disclosed is that in the past year SY have spend another Million pounds, have visited Portugal at least 8 times,
and have managed to increase the number of apartments about which they know nothing from 4 to 5
They know LESS this year than they did last year.
Is this cretin serious ?

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by diatribe 22.04.14 15:21

PeterMac wrote:

What Mitchell has now disclosed is that in the past year SY have spend another Million pounds, have visited Portugal at least 8 times,
and have managed to increase the number of apartments about which they know nothing from 4 to 5
Is this cretin serious ?

I take it you wouldn't want him representing your interests if the 'rubber heel' mob ever belatedly catch up with you, Peter. big grin
diatribe

Activity : 608

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 22.04.14 16:00

diatribe wrote:
PeterMac wrote:

Is this cretin serious ?

I take it you wouldn't want him representing your interests if the 'rubber heel' mob ever belatedly catch up with you, Peter. big grin
This is why I don't believe a word any of them say because IF this was a genuine abduction/missing child case the parents would be up in arms at how ridiculous the whole thing is
noddy100

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 22.04.14 16:49

noddy100 wrote:
This is why I don't believe a word any of them say because IF this was a genuine abduction/missing child case the parents would be up in arms at how ridiculous the whole thing is
Quite.
They would be barricading Downing Street, and demonstrating outside the Palace of Westminster and the Home Office DEMANDING that the enquiry be conducted properly and expeditiously, so that their daughter does not have to suffer another minute in her "Hellish Lair". Finding a missing and alive little girl trumps all considerations of 'treading on eggshells", diplomatic niceties and the rest.
But they aren't.
So it isn't.

What we believe we do know is that Operation Grange is not leaking anything.  Which is remarkable in itself, but seems to be true.
Even those of us with "contacts", friends and ex-colleagues cannot get anywhere near.
Which in turn means that everything you are reading is pure Mitchell-speak
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 22.04.14 17:23

I note that police appear to have left behind gypsies, tramps and thieves and are now zooming in on HOLIDAY FLATS and very soon will move from OWNERS to RENTERS OF A FEW APARTMENTS IN PARTICULAR.

Madeleine McCann police on trail of five British holiday flat owners - but they are refusing to cooperate  - Page 3 Balconies3

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 23.04.14 4:01

PeterMac wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:@ j.rob: She always has to add "frankly", when she makes a stupid remark or right-out lies, doesn't she?
The other one she uses is "To be honest . . .", or "if I'm honest"
which is a big red Flag to any police officer.
 and me LOL

I hate hearing it in a conversation and if they repeat it i will tell them please don't say those words, you are telling me you aren't or haven't been honest.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 23.04.14 4:03

russiandoll wrote:I note that police appear to have left behind gypsies, tramps and thieves and are now zooming in on HOLIDAY FLATS and very soon will move from OWNERS to RENTERS OF A FEW APARTMENTS IN PARTICULAR.

Madeleine McCann police on trail of five British holiday flat owners - but they are refusing to cooperate  - Page 3 Balconies3
Cher has been cleared of any involvement at the moment though that may change depending on which wig and outfit she wears next

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by RIPM 23.04.14 8:35

PeterMac wrote:
noddy100 wrote:
Quite.
They would be barricading Downing Street, and demonstrating outside the Palace of Westminster and the Home Office DEMANDING that the enquiry be conducted properly and expeditiously, so that their daughter does not have to suffer another minute in her "Hellish Lair".   Finding a missing and alive little girl trumps all considerations of 'treading on eggshells", diplomatic niceties and the rest.
But they aren't.
So it isn't.

What we believe we do know is that Operation Grange is not leaking anything.  Which is remarkable in itself, but seems to be true.
Even those of us with "contacts", friends and ex-colleagues cannot get anywhere near.
Which in turn means that everything you are reading is pure Mitchell-speak
Why should Operation Grange be leaking anything when Operation Grange is telling lies quite openly.  C.Mitchell's job is to keep pushing the Macs storyline to the media and he has been very successful for 7 years.
He has kept the Macs and Tapas 7 away from any charges and M in the news.

On the other hand we have SY openly appearing on radio and TV spouting utter tripe and blatant lies.

H.Howe "we know the names of suspects"
Some other senior police clown, "the PJ havent answered our letters, this is frustrating".
Redwood, "the last poolside photo is genuine".

"We have found Tannerman".

If Mitchell is a cretin, where in the order of stupid people is Redwood and H.Howe. Mitchell is paid to tell lies, what is Redwood's excuse?
RIPM

Activity : 120

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 23.04.14 8:50

I agree RIPM.

I wish someone on the forum would do a video montage of 'Redwood and the boys' photoshoots.

We've seen boxes of files being recovered from Metodo3 offices.

We've seen the famous 'men in black' photo opportunity of the Met's finest turning up in Portugal. They were NOT keeping that particular meeting 'unleaked' otherwise no-one would have known they were there.

If anyone can be bothered to put together some sort of vignette, I have a suggestion for the soundtrack.

...and then there are the famous Crimewatch editions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksJ6QP8BYn0

ETA: the words of this song (not the title) are particularly apt in my opinion.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.04.14 9:12

Hobs wrote:
Cher has been cleared of any involvement at the moment though that may change depending on which wig and outfit she wears next

As a "hardened criminal" I'm surprised she hasn't been rounded up already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjSGwVBPJSQ

She was 12 at the time, not 13 as the caption says.

I suppose the fact that she actually exists and isn't dead will keep her below the radar.

smilie
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.04.14 9:37

Redwood, "the last poolside photo is genuine".

Hi - When did Redwood say that?

Do you have a link? Not seen or heard him say that before...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 23.04.14 9:46

diatribe wrote:
plebgate wrote:
Maybe diatribe, but at some point they will be questioned whether here or Portugal.    IF any arrest is ever made, the persons discovering/ reporting the crime will be reinterviewed.  Certainly if it goes to court they will be questioned by defence/prosecution.

If being the operative word, Pleb. but even in the event of anyone being arrested and reinterviewed, they would undoubtably revert to their arguido rights to refuse to answer any questions. The same would apply in any subsequent criminal proceedings, whereby as accused persons, they could not be forced to give evidence, thereby evading answering any questions.

I cannot see how they would ever refuse to go back to Portugal to answer questions, which as the Pt. police pointed out, could well help in the investigation into their missing child,  when they returned willingly to attend a civil court case.

I cannot foresee any scenario where they would willingly return to Portugal to answer police questioning, particularly in the vein that they would know that far from helping in the quest to find their missing daughter, the motive would only be to incriminate them in the disappearance of the aforementioned. The difference between civil and criminal proceedings is that in the former, the questioning would be limited to their alleged suffering incurred as a result of Goncalo's actions, whereas in the latter, they would be questioned  on matters relating to the actual disappearance of their daughter.
Rock and a hard place springs to my mind.    Any judge imo would be suspcious of that as would the court of public opinion.

New evidence, I believe, must mean that they are re-questioned, if they choose not to answer that is indeed up to them but why wouldn't they? and I hope that the papers will be asking that question should it ever arise.

I do not think that the headline in the paper back last summer was wishful  thinking by the Daily Express, but at least it told us that they are in contact with Murat and that the police were in Portugal at the time asking lots of questions.  Why was Murat prepared to be quoted at that time in the paper?  Who knows, but I hope we find out soon.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.04.14 10:13

A breaking news item on BBC News 24 a few minutes ago about the search for MBM.  I will post a link when it appears on BBC website.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 23.04.14 10:15

Sky reporting that SY plan to start operational activity in Portugal as soon as the portuguese 'allow' them
noddy100

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 23.04.14 10:16

Madeleine Police Probe Five New Assault Cases

http://news.sky.com/story/1247676/

madeleine-police-probe-five-new-assault

oops seems it doesn't work

Petunia: I've removed some of the guff to enable the link to work. What's the betting that these "new" cases are the ones we've already heard about? NFWTD.
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.04.14 10:18

Ladyinred wrote:A breaking news item on BBC News 24 a few minutes ago about the search for MBM.  I will post a link when it appears on BBC website.

Madeleine McCann police on trail of five British holiday flat owners - but they are refusing to cooperate  - Page 3 Madeleine-mccann-1-198x111

Police are looking at five new cases in which young British girls were sexually abused by an intruder while in the Algarve.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 23.04.14 10:23

Thank you.
petunia

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 23.04.14 10:27

2 weeks to 7th anniversary, expect more tripe and more re-hashed stories.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 23.04.14 10:40

There was a Sky news reporter speaking from outside SY and this is from the Sky site :

Detectives investigate fresh reports of a lone intruder abusing young British girls in holiday apartments in the Algarve.

British police are looking at five new cases in which young British girls were sexually abused following holiday home break-ins by an intruder in the Algarve.

One of these assaults took place on a 10-year-old girl in Praia da Luz, from where Madeleine vanished two years later.

British police say they are poised to begin operations on Portuguese soil following an official agreement from Portuguese police later this week.

Metropolitan Police Deputy Assistant Commissioner Martin Hewitt said he is "cautiously optimistic" that Portuguese and British officers can act soon.

"I am cautiously optimistic that in the not-too-distant future we are going to start to see activity," he said.

Officers from Operation Grange have identified a series of 12 crimes between 2004 and 2010 where a male intruder entered villas occupied by UK families on holiday in the Western Algarve.

These include nine confirmed sexual assaults and three "near misses".

In four of these incidents - between 2004 and 2006 - the man sexually assaulted five white girls, aged between seven and 10, while in their beds.

Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood said today: "We have now identified a further five sexual assaults and one near miss. None of those six matters we were aware of prior to our appeal.

"In this new tranche of information we have got one crime which is very clearly in the heart of Praia da Luz in 2005, on a young, white, 10-year-old girl.

"Clearly the fact that we've now got an assault that is in the heart of Praia da Luz, very close to where a previous matter had been reported, means that we are even more interested in this as part of the inquiry."

eta  :  Sky reporter said that although appeal went out to Netherlands and Germany, all 500 responses came from the UK.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 23.04.14 10:50

I wish we could get an update from Pt. cops on how they are progressing.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 23.04.14 10:52

An excellent cover story for SY, if they're going to Portugal next week to liaise with the PJ.
Just in time for the 7th anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance, too. Handy!
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 23.04.14 10:56

No urgency to find her then.
petunia

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top