The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!


SY and PJ fall out - Sunday Express

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SY and PJ fall out - Sunday Express

Post by jeanmonroe on 23.03.14 11:07

@shabba wrote:
@Sceptic wrote:Logically this just does not add up

If memory serves me right The Portuguese said they had re-opened the case due to these events - so if they have proved in their own minds tractorman is/was the culprit - what are they investigating now and why is their case still open ???????????????????
Who knows,but it isn't the McCanns if everything I am reading on here is to be believed!

So, WHO 'assaulted' the British white girl in 2010?

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Reputation : 1665
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY and PJ fall out - Sunday Express

Post by sami on 23.03.14 11:14

@TheTruthWillOut wrote:As the saying goes, it takes two to tango. I think it about time Portugal gave their side of this story. They need to stop hiding behind the secrecy law at this point.

Frankly, this case has become about two police forces egos now. aaaah


I don't agree.  Portugal giving their side of the story is exactly what SY want.

Not respecting the laws of Portugal is what has caused this mess to begin with (I don't mean you !), but had Portugal been allowed work in their own way in 2007 I don't believe we would be here now.

Judicial secrecy is much more preferable to me than having to read the crap printed day after day in the UK press.

Agree or disagree with it, everybody is entitled to an opinion, but it should be respected and most of all by SY.  They have displayed nothing but bad manners towards Portugal.  It started in 2007 and quite honestly I found the latest Crimewatch programme the height of bad manners on Redwoods part.

They need to do a course in professional courtesy.

sami

Posts : 965
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2012-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY and PJ fall out - Sunday Express

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 23.03.14 11:23

@sami wrote:
@TheTruthWillOut wrote:As the saying goes, it takes two to tango. I think it about time Portugal gave their side of this story. They need to stop hiding behind the secrecy law at this point.

Frankly, this case has become about two police forces egos now. aaaah


I don't agree.  Portugal giving their side of the story is exactly what SY want.

Not respecting the laws of Portugal is what has caused this mess to begin with (I don't mean you !), but had Portugal been allowed work in their own way in 2007 I don't believe we would be here now.

Judicial secrecy is much more preferable to me than having to read the crap printed day after day in the UK press.

Agree or disagree with it, everybody is entitled to an opinion, but it should be respected and most of all by SY.  They have displayed nothing but bad manners towards Portugal.  It started in 2007 and quite honestly I found the latest Crimewatch programme the height of bad manners on Redwoods part.

They need to do a course in professional courtesy.

But they could hold a press conference and tell the world SY are trying to interfere with the investigation. That is what I mean. 

We know the vast majority of the general UK public don't follow any case really closely and basically except everything they read or watch and the only info they are getting is from the UK side.
avatar
TheTruthWillOut

Posts : 733
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2011-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY and PJ fall out - Sunday Express

Post by Guest on 23.03.14 11:37

@sami wrote:
@TheTruthWillOut wrote:As the saying goes, it takes two to tango. I think it about time Portugal gave their side of this story. They need to stop hiding behind the secrecy law at this point.

Frankly, this case has become about two police forces egos now. aaaah


I don't agree.  Portugal giving their side of the story is exactly what SY want.

Not respecting the laws of Portugal is what has caused this mess to begin with (I don't mean you !), but had Portugal been allowed work in their own way in 2007 I don't believe we would be here now.

Judicial secrecy is much more preferable to me than having to read the crap printed day after day in the UK press.

Agree or disagree with it, everybody is entitled to an opinion, but it should be respected and most of all by SY.  They have displayed nothing but bad manners towards Portugal.  It started in 2007 and quite honestly I found the latest Crimewatch programme the height of bad manners on Redwoods part.

They need to do a course in professional courtesy.

I completely agree. And think this appalling behaviour reflects how rattled the British are.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SY and PJ fall out - Sunday Express

Post by SixMillionQuid on 23.03.14 11:47

@TheTruthWillOut wrote:
@sami wrote:
@TheTruthWillOut wrote:As the saying goes, it takes two to tango. I think it about time Portugal gave their side of this story. They need to stop hiding behind the secrecy law at this point.

Frankly, this case has become about two police forces egos now. aaaah


I don't agree.  Portugal giving their side of the story is exactly what SY want.

Not respecting the laws of Portugal is what has caused this mess to begin with (I don't mean you !), but had Portugal been allowed work in their own way in 2007 I don't believe we would be here now.

Judicial secrecy is much more preferable to me than having to read the crap printed day after day in the UK press.

Agree or disagree with it, everybody is entitled to an opinion, but it should be respected and most of all by SY.  They have displayed nothing but bad manners towards Portugal.  It started in 2007 and quite honestly I found the latest Crimewatch programme the height of bad manners on Redwoods part.

They need to do a course in professional courtesy.

But they could hold a press conference and tell the world SY are trying to interfere with the investigation. That is what I mean. 

We know the vast majority of the general UK public don't follow any case really closely and basically except everything they read or watch and the only info they are getting is from the UK side.
Then they'll drawn into a diplomatic tit for tat which is what the British Press would love.
The secrecy is p***ing them off badly just as it did in 2007  big grin

No, let them stew over it for a while.
avatar
SixMillionQuid

Posts : 436
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY and PJ fall out - Sunday Express

Post by TheTruthWillOut on 23.03.14 11:52

@SixMillionQuid wrote:
@TheTruthWillOut wrote:
@sami wrote:
@TheTruthWillOut wrote:As the saying goes, it takes two to tango. I think it about time Portugal gave their side of this story. They need to stop hiding behind the secrecy law at this point.

Frankly, this case has become about two police forces egos now. aaaah


I don't agree.  Portugal giving their side of the story is exactly what SY want.

Not respecting the laws of Portugal is what has caused this mess to begin with (I don't mean you !), but had Portugal been allowed work in their own way in 2007 I don't believe we would be here now.

Judicial secrecy is much more preferable to me than having to read the crap printed day after day in the UK press.

Agree or disagree with it, everybody is entitled to an opinion, but it should be respected and most of all by SY.  They have displayed nothing but bad manners towards Portugal.  It started in 2007 and quite honestly I found the latest Crimewatch programme the height of bad manners on Redwoods part.

They need to do a course in professional courtesy.

But they could hold a press conference and tell the world SY are trying to interfere with the investigation. That is what I mean. 

We know the vast majority of the general UK public don't follow any case really closely and basically except everything they read or watch and the only info they are getting is from the UK side.
Then they'll drawn into a diplomatic tit for tat which is what the British Press would love.
The secrecy is p***ing them off badly just as it did in 2007  big grin

No, let them stew over it for a while.

I completely understand that, but I fear it will mean this case will be dragged out for years to come or get exactly the same outcome as 2008...
avatar
TheTruthWillOut

Posts : 733
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2011-09-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY and PJ fall out - Sunday Express

Post by mouse on 23.03.14 13:15

But they could hold a press conference and tell the world SY are trying to interfere with the investigation. That is what I mean. 

We know the vast majority of the general UK public don't follow any case really closely and basically except everything they read or watch and the only info they are getting is from the UK side.
Then they'll drawn into a diplomatic tit for tat which is what the British Press would love. 
The secrecy is p***ing them off badly just as it did in 2007   

No, let them stew over it for a while."


-------------------------------------------------------

I'm with you on this 6Million - the PJ should not be drawn into a full public spat via the media. The secrecy is driving them all up a plum tree at the mo - that includes the media. Not knowing exactly what is going on in the other investigation - is written large for SY in this report. From this I can (but of course cannot be sure) that SY are being kept out of the loop and it is doing all their heads in. 


Truthwillout - you say the PJ should do a press conference. But we know it is not their way in Portugal - they do things differently in their country and we should respect their legal restrictions. I don't believe we have anything on record actually coming out of the PJ right now. Perhaps SY, who seem to like making public statements via CW - might like to make a short concise statement to clear up all this confusion regarding the various suspects they have under their microscope. It might help if the public know who they are actually looking for, and who has now been discounted from the hit list....However, I don't hold my breath and believe that confusion will continue to abound....Perhaps the result they really desire. 

mouse

Posts : 330
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2013-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY and PJ fall out - Sunday Express

Post by jeanmonroe on 23.03.14 13:40

I want to know whether i can SUE SY/MET if a child i know is 'assaulted' on holiday in Portugal, this summer, by a 'perv' when they have NOT told me, even though they 'know' their 'names' (BHH) WHO to watch/look out for.

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Reputation : 1665
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY and PJ fall out - Sunday Express

Post by Doug D on 23.03.14 16:05

Just in case you're short of reading on a lazy Sunday afternoon, Lazzeri has just gone to print again.

http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Gerry_McCann_Man_2.html

Doug D

Posts : 2584
Reputation : 919
Join date : 2013-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY and PJ fall out - Sunday Express

Post by Guest on 23.03.14 17:07

Dee Coy wrote:
@Okeydokey wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:
@plebgate wrote:We have been told for years that the case would only be re-opened in Portugal if new evidence came to light.    Huh, I don't get it, this is not new evidence as investigated before and ruled out.

I can't see that Mr. & Mrs. put a stamp on a letter and asked for it to be re-opened, so I am still wondering what is going on behind the scenes and was it really re-opened in Portugal because of smelly bin man/tractor man or EVERYBLINKINGMAN?
I don't believe the case was reopened in Portugal because of Tractorman,  I think he was merely one of several loose ends that they eliminated very early in the investigation - October last year, in fact. If he was the main reason for the reopening his early dismissal as a suspect would mean the PJ would not be continuing with their investigations now.

I do wonder if the panic-attack displayed by the Met last week means the Portuguese are nearing a conclusion - the last-minute highjacking of CW and the revealing press-conference following Goncalo's interview are significant,  I believe.

Waht conclusion? That tractorman did it?

No. They eliminated him last year. The right conclusion, I hope. GA's introduction of the hair is very interesting, wouldn't you agree?

Very; we didn't know any better than that the whole lot of it had disappeared when the FSS insitute went down, didn't we?

Who said the remainder was now on its way to be analyzed in Belgium?

That would be a very good move, as they have outstanding experts here in the field
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SY and PJ fall out - Sunday Express

Post by lj on 23.03.14 21:37

@Mirage wrote:ANDY REDWOOD: OCTOBER 2013: WE ARE FIGHTING FOR MADELEINE MCCANN
ANDY REDWOOD:     MARCH 2014: WE ARE FIGHTING OVER MADELEINE MCCANN


So good!

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
avatar
lj

Posts : 3327
Reputation : 200
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY and PJ fall out - Sunday Express

Post by NickE on 23.03.14 22:03

@Portia wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:
@Okeydokey wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:
@plebgate wrote:We have been told for years that the case would only be re-opened in Portugal if new evidence came to light.    Huh, I don't get it, this is not new evidence as investigated before and ruled out.

I can't see that Mr. & Mrs. put a stamp on a letter and asked for it to be re-opened, so I am still wondering what is going on behind the scenes and was it really re-opened in Portugal because of smelly bin man/tractor man or EVERYBLINKINGMAN?
I don't believe the case was reopened in Portugal because of Tractorman,  I think he was merely one of several loose ends that they eliminated very early in the investigation - October last year, in fact. If he was the main reason for the reopening his early dismissal as a suspect would mean the PJ would not be continuing with their investigations now.

I do wonder if the panic-attack displayed by the Met last week means the Portuguese are nearing a conclusion - the last-minute highjacking of CW and the revealing press-conference following Goncalo's interview are significant,  I believe.

Waht conclusion? That tractorman did it?

No. They eliminated him last year. The right conclusion, I hope. GA's introduction of the hair is very interesting, wouldn't you agree?

Very; we didn't know any better than that the whole lot of it had disappeared when the FSS insitute went down, didn't we?

Who said the remainder was now on its way to be analyzed in Belgium?

That would be a very good move, as they have outstanding experts here in the field
IsabelleMcFadden ‏[ltr]@PORTUGALONLINE[/ltr]  19 min
@SwedeNews all we know is that Amaral lawyer asked for xtra time to prepare its been mentioned they are waiting for hair testing #mccann
avatar
NickE

Posts : 1184
Reputation : 409
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY and PJ fall out - Sunday Express

Post by petunia on 23.03.14 22:10

After reading most of her tweets i would take what she says with a pinch of salt..

petunia

Posts : 520
Reputation : 86
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY and PJ fall out - Sunday Express

Post by aiyoyo on 24.03.14 10:36

@lj wrote:
@Mirage wrote:ANDY REDWOOD: OCTOBER 2013: WE ARE FIGHTING FOR MADELEINE MCCANN
ANDY REDWOOD:     MARCH 2014: WE ARE FIGHTING OVER MADELEINE MCCANN


So good!

This is just fall out on papers.
I won't take any notice of the MSB bladerdash. The MSM is shameless in their irresponsible coverage of the case knowing neither SY or PJ is going to comment or refute their wildly nonsensical and inaccurate stories. The Police simply cannot conduct their investigations in the press/media.

The Mccanns case is an open season for the media that can and will write and say whatever they like so long it meets no objection from the Mccanns.
With team Mccann being the only one who controls what comes out of the media, understandably stories one-big-lop-sided wild inaccuracies, up to irresponsible reporters / journalists to spin them any which way without regard for consequences or ramifications.
In a nutshell the MSM don't care what they spout so long as CR is not on their back.
The police are just plodding on regardless .......
The public don't give two monkeys about the Mccanns as majority believed Maddie is long dead. She's bound to be whether the belief is in her parents involvement or the belief on statistical fact.
This Review whether a farcical or note the fed up public don't give a shit how the MSM choose to do their farting about the mccase.
It's as simple as that!

Short of report of the arrest of the deceitful pair of evil doctors, no one is going to give a flying fig about the incidentals-fill-up-the-column-space-bullocks.
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 324
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY and PJ fall out - Sunday Express

Post by Woofer on 24.03.14 10:52

IMO People are becoming de-sensitised to pics and news of Maddie in the MSM.  Its like the advertisements - always there but no one takes any notice anymore.
avatar
Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY and PJ fall out - Sunday Express

Post by ProfessorPPlum on 24.03.14 11:12

@aiyoyo wrote:
@lj wrote:
@Mirage wrote:ANDY REDWOOD: OCTOBER 2013: WE ARE FIGHTING FOR MADELEINE MCCANN
ANDY REDWOOD:     MARCH 2014: WE ARE FIGHTING OVER MADELEINE MCCANN


So good!

This is just fall out on papers.
I won't take any notice of the MSB bladerdash.  The MSM is shameless in their irresponsible coverage of the case knowing neither SY or PJ is going to comment or refute their wildly nonsensical and inaccurate stories.  The Police simply cannot conduct their investigations in the press/media.

The Mccanns case is an open season for the media that can and will write and say whatever they like so long it meets no objection from the Mccanns.  
With team Mccann being the only one who controls what comes out of the media, understandably stories one-big-lop-sided wild inaccuracies, up to irresponsible reporters / journalists to spin them any which way without regard for consequences or ramifications.
 In a nutshell the MSM don't care what they spout so long as CR is not on their back.
The police are just plodding on regardless .......
The public don't give two monkeys about the Mccanns as majority believed Maddie is long dead.  She's bound to be whether the belief is in her parents involvement or the belief on statistical fact.  
This Review whether a farcical or note the fed up public don't give a shit how the MSM choose to do their farting about the mccase.    
It's as simple as that!

Short of report of the arrest of the deceitful pair of evil doctors, no one is going to give a flying fig about the incidentals-fill-up-the-column-space-bullocks.
Absolutely right Aiyoyo. The MSM has a license to print money so long as what they print falls on the right side of the only party in this case that has the power (or the motivation) to take action against them: namely the  empathy McCanns. Make no mistake: as soon as that threat has receded the MSM will turn on them but it will by definition be a short blood-letting and not the drawn out golden egg it has been for the last, glorious 7 years.

____________________
The prime suspects in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann cannot be permitted to dictate what can and can't be discussed about the case
avatar
ProfessorPPlum

Posts : 411
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY and PJ fall out - Sunday Express

Post by lj on 24.03.14 15:28

@sami wrote:Seems to me the only purpose of Crimeatch episode 2 was to annoy the PJ and force them to either reveal the full extent of their investigation or get them to pull out.  Option 1 clears the way for more political interference (at the moment they cannot interfere with the unknown) and option 2 allows SY solve the crime in accordance with their pre-written script.

SY have not yet got to grips with the fact that for the first time ever there are masses of people around the world with access to the investigation files and they can quickly and easily pull out references of previous Portugese work on these supposed new revelations.  They are struggling more and more each day to arrive at a credible conclusion as to what occurred.  It might just be now dawning on them that "the black bin man did it because Andy said so" excuse will not wash.

Andy Redwood and his team have an enormous mountain to climb now.  They need a brand new, never before heard of suspect, preferably alive and willing to admit to the crime. Any colour, race or creed will do. Dress sense not important.

I agree, Andy was aiming at PJ not trying to get more information. His moronic grin surely points to that too.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
avatar
lj

Posts : 3327
Reputation : 200
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY and PJ fall out - Sunday Express

Post by lj on 24.03.14 15:29

 
@sami wrote:
@TheTruthWillOut wrote:As the saying goes, it takes two to tango. I think it about time Portugal gave their side of this story. They need to stop hiding behind the secrecy law at this point.

Frankly, this case has become about two police forces egos now. aaaah


I don't agree.  Portugal giving their side of the story is exactly what SY want.

Not respecting the laws of Portugal is what has caused this mess to begin with (I don't mean you !), but had Portugal been allowed work in their own way in 2007 I don't believe we would be here now.

Judicial secrecy is much more preferable to me than having to read the crap printed day after day in the UK press.

Agree or disagree with it, everybody is entitled to an opinion, but it should be respected and most of all by SY.  They have displayed nothing but bad manners towards Portugal.  It started in 2007 and quite honestly I found the latest Crimewatch programme the height of bad manners on Redwoods part.

They need to do a course in professional courtesy.

 thumbsup

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
avatar
lj

Posts : 3327
Reputation : 200
Join date : 2009-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY and PJ fall out - Sunday Express

Post by Doug D on 24.03.14 16:16

Somewhat different and more controversial take on the Express article from Textusa:
 
‘If the whole article is around a Pilate’s washing of hands over Euclides, what really matters is the punchline: it’s you, Gerry. It’s you’.
 
http://www.textusa.blogspot.pt/2014/03/uk-cws-2nd-update.html
 
The full response is near the end of the comments section, in a ‘greyed-in’ section.

Doug D

Posts : 2584
Reputation : 919
Join date : 2013-12-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY and PJ fall out - Sunday Express

Post by aiyoyo on 24.03.14 20:35

@ Texsuta
The Guardian confirms QUOTED words. Confirms Maddie being alive is not what SY thinks. It refers after the assumption that she was abducted. So, to simply add 2 and 2, Maddie was abducted dead.

Abducted dead ?
As in someone outside of the holiday group came and took away Maddie's body ?
As in Kate's  "they've taken her " ?  

avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 324
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

fall out

Post by mariola on 24.03.14 21:06

@aiyoyo wrote:
@ Texsuta
The Guardian confirms QUOTED words. Confirms Maddie being alive is not what SY thinks. It refers after the assumption that she was abducted. So, to simply add 2 and 2, Maddie was abducted dead.

Abducted dead ?
As in someone outside of the holiday group came and took away Maddie's body ?
As in Kate's  "they've taken her " ?  

"they" could have been rob and mo.

mariola

Posts : 152
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY and PJ fall out - Sunday Express

Post by MissDrew on 25.03.14 12:56

This has probably been thought of already, but I did a search and couldn't find a reference to it. Could Kate have possibly been saying "Dave's taken her"?

MissDrew

Posts : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY and PJ fall out - Sunday Express

Post by Tony Bennett on 25.03.14 13:02

@MissDrew wrote:This has probably been thought of already, but I did a search and couldn't find a reference to it. Could Kate have possibly been saying "Dave's taken her"?
What evidence is there, in truth, that she ever said:'They've taken her?'

Or, for that matter, that she ever ran down from G5A to the Tapas bar, panic-stricken and screaming?

____________________

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14939
Reputation : 3019
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY and PJ fall out - Sunday Express

Post by pennylane on 25.03.14 13:09

@MissDrew wrote:This has probably been thought of already, but I did a search and couldn't find a reference to it. Could Kate have possibly been saying "Dave's taken her"?
A very interesting thought!  thumbup

pennylane

Posts : 2770
Reputation : 1619
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SY and PJ fall out - Sunday Express

Post by Woofer on 25.03.14 13:11

@MissDrew wrote:This has probably been thought of already, but I did a search and couldn't find a reference to it. Could Kate have possibly been saying "Dave's taken her"?

Good point.  In a way it would make sense from certain aspects but, as TB says, we don`t even know whose statement is true.

____________________
The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear - Jiddu Krishnamurti
avatar
Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum