The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 36 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 36 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 36 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 36 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 36 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Post by Guest 29.03.14 20:37

There IS a perversion, called necrophilia.
But I've seen NO indication, this could be the case here, Judex Venturus!
So, please bring in your "facts", if you'd please.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 36 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Post by TheTruthWillOut 29.03.14 22:17

Châtelaine wrote:There IS a perversion, called necrophilia.

I think you may have read that post wrong....
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Judex Venturus 30.03.14 16:53

Châtelaine,
I was making no claims of any kind about this particular case, merely answering the specific question  with a statement of a general "fact."
Judex Venturus

Activity : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.03.14 19:06

O.K. I misunderstood your statement of a general "fact".  roses 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 31.03.14 11:56

Judex Venturus wrote:

jozi wrote:
If we think about this properly who or what sex offender or abductor,abducts his dead victim???.........Big Question here !!!

There is - alas! - one kind of sex offender who would do precisely that!

Sorry, folks, but we are already in very deep and murky waters here anyway...

For the sake of thoroughness - revolting though it is to contemplate -  the perversion is called Necrophilia.

What !!!
Where has it been suggested that Necrophilia could be involved !!!
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31.03.14 11:58

Judex Venturus wrote:
Châtelaine,
I was making no claims of any kind about this particular case, merely answering the specific question  with a statement of a general "fact."

I don't think that it was intended to suggest there was any relevance here, Jozi.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 31.03.14 22:28

Re. the Crimewatch Vid.

I have recently watched this for the first time and at 25.56 Mr. Redwood says along the lines of - Madeleine McCann's disappearance does, ON ONE READING of the evidence, have the hallmarks of a pre-planned abduction ................."

On ONE READING - now I wonder what a second/or more reading of the evidence might have shown to the investigation???
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 01.04.14 9:23

Translation..... If you take the tale at face value, you just might believe it.
                        Scratch the surface and delve a little deeper and you soon start to see it for the crock it is.

Redwood being professional, however, worded it differently.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 01.04.14 10:26

Well the latest "reading of the evidence" seems to suggests that "abduction might not fit in with our thinking"!  About time! 

My sense at the time of CW was that old redwood was really quite excited (for him) having perhaps just found crecheman and the suppressed efits. We all remember the breathless hype about 'breakthroughs and revelation moments... And we also remember the profound sense of let-down as a collective cry of "was that it?!?" went up at the end. 

Perhaps at that stage of his reading he really thought there was a chance that there was an abductor - just not at 9:15.  But as you say, once he did some more reading that quickly became just as unlikely. Hence perhaps his latest view that says she "may not have been alive when she left the apartment".   

Perhaps one reading of Amaral's book would have been his better bet...  smilie
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 03.04.14 20:57

plebgate wrote:Re. the Crimewatch Vid.

I have recently watched this for the first time and at 25.56 Mr. Redwood says along the lines of - Madeleine McCann's disappearance does, ON ONE READING of the evidence, have the hallmarks of a pre-planned abduction ................."

On ONE READING - now I wonder what a second/or more reading of the evidence might have shown to the investigation???

Yes, I noticed that. And I agree with him. A pre-planned abduction by the McCanns/their friends and/or other accomplishes, imo. Even if not planned before the visit (but there are many indications that the McCanns were planning a lot more than a family holiday prior to that week) if one believes that Madeleine died or was seriously injured prior to Thursday evening, then there was pre-planning by the McCanns and/or accomplices to remove Madeleine from the apartment on Thursday evening (or possibly before, with the Thursday evening timeline as another decoy in the whole saga.)
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 03.04.14 21:55

plebgate wrote:Re. the Crimewatch Vid.

That's 'n higher level reading, he has not had that yet.

It's sad that for 6 million quid you cannot even come up with good excuses.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 04.04.14 20:23

DCI Andy Redwood provides an (Smithman)update on the previous appeals supporting the Met's investigation into the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unLgBlSt2qg&feature=youtube_gdata
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 04.04.14 20:37

NickE wrote:DCI Andy Redwood provides an (Smithman)update on the previous appeals supporting the Met's investigation into the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unLgBlSt2qg&feature=youtube_gdata
Interesting, especially in view of Andrew's phone call to Operation Grange, and the officer's response that many people have phoned in to say the efit is Gerry!  They haven't identified him,he says, but I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of 'if it is you.....', and the 'you' he referred to was probably spooked by it.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 04.04.14 21:08

At 33 secs he looks to me like he wants to roll on the floor pi**ing himself with tears rolling down his face it's that funny.
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 05.04.14 6:35

petunia wrote:At 33 secs he looks to me like he wants to roll on the floor pi**ing himself with tears rolling down his face it's that funny.
Why the need to thrown so much.
Not convincing enough maybe.

I must say he REALLY wants someone to to ring up, he even said they can PROVE or disprove, oh so it's easy then anybody can just ring up even if they're not too sure because it's not a problem.
Well they found Tannerman.
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid 05.04.14 9:28

Seek truth wrote:
petunia wrote:At 33 secs he looks to me like he wants to roll on the floor pi**ing himself with tears rolling down his face it's that funny.
Why the need to thrown so much.
Not convincing enough maybe.

I must say he REALLY wants someone to to ring up, he even said they can PROVE or disprove, oh so it's easy then anybody can just ring up even if they're not too sure because it's not a problem.
Well they found Tannerman.
They'll probably explain it as another man walking towards the creche (in the wrong direction). Then provide him with appropriate clothes and take a photo just in time for the next CW update.

"It is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann but to rewrite the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past." - The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Activity : 445

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

View previous topic View next topic Back to top