The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 35 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 35 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 35 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 35 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 35 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Post by Guest 27.03.14 18:37

Odd that they didn't suspect any of the staff from the OC either (or not that I know of).  Because of the apparent nature of how the scene was left my very first thought would be it was down to an insider who had access to keys and knew the layout of the apartment and site.  Not a complete stranger.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 35 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Post by Okeydokey 27.03.14 19:53

Good analysis Mirage. I must admit I have never been entirely happy with JW's evidence. 

As to why JW didn't join the "search", BOD - his partner - specifically stated she selfishly kept him there as she would have felt scared if he had left her and her child alone in the apartment.  I was never entirely happy with her account. It did seem so selfish and not quite what one would expect from a rational professional person, who would know that by then the place would be swarming with police and searchers.

All a bit puzzling.

This is such an odd case - no one involved ever sounds very convincing! - apart from maybe the attending Police Officers.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 27.03.14 20:41

Excellent post Mirage.It wouldn't surprise me if one day we hear BOD helped Kate write her truthful book of lies.
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 27.03.14 21:51

MILLIE wrote:
russiandoll wrote:A belated apology for the size of that photo and the space it takes up. It was small on twitter and all I can do is a straightforward c and p job.

Btw I am frustrated because I posted the same photo somewhere months ago with a comment about their facial expressions, at a time when we were alerted to the posting of the video on youtube. It was only there for a short time iirc because once when I went to have another look at it , the link was there but nothing to be seen.

You could hear the English voiceover of what Andy R was saying, I am sure there must be a transcript somewhere of this German interview? The Mcs faces were a REVELATION .

This is the nearest thing I can find and I know it doesn't exactly match the video you describe, rd. You can just about hear the English interview but there is quite a loud German translation. I think the interview with the Macs starts at about 23.00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feJKnsIObck
I'm just watching this video now so my apologies if it has already been mentioned, but at 22 mins in Gerry says 'I wish we could get a message to her, just to tell her how much we LOVED her....' Oh dear oh dear. How many more slip ups does this man want to make?
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 27.03.14 21:52

Thank you Petunia and Okeydokey.  Also UT and others earlier on.

It is very exacting work. It takes me ages but if it showcases the lies and inconsistencies I will continue.  I'm thinking of putting the statements together on one thread if it helps winkwink
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 28.03.14 2:58

Okeydokey Yesterday at 7:53 pm
Good analysis Mirage. I must admit I have never been entirely happy with JW's evidence.
=================================================

Especially when JW becomes totally 'invisible' on the R O'B 2 handwritten timelines.

A CENTRAL, PIVITOL, CHARACTER, IN THE VERY STREET, AT THE VERY TIME, MADELEINE WAS 'ABDUCTED' AS 'SEEN' BY JT.

BUT not a 'mention' ( on the handwritten 'timelines' ) even though the T9 were 'talking about' JW's and GM's 'chat' when GM returned to the tapas table, after his 'check'

Maybe MO's 'knock on his door' was only a 'tip the wink' visit to JW. (they haven't 'found' her)

Maybe the reason for a central, pivitol character (JW) to NOT be 'mentioned' in the 'timelines' is because it had been arranged with him NOT to be, PRIOR, to them being 'written'

( i'll 'help' just don't 'mention' me til tomorrow, which both GM AND KM did in their first 'statements' 4th May 2007)

JW did NOT 'approach' the police, first thing next morning, he walked straight pass them, THREE times, even lifting up the police 'tape' to get pass!

The police eventually went to his apartment, along with RM, so B O'D tells us.

But HE never pre-offered information to the police, before that, about where he was, exactly. when the child went 'missing'

Didn't even ask the police if they had 'found' his tennis buddy's 'missing' child.

And he still hasn't 'sued' the McCanns who are calling him a blatant 'liar' about where he said he was 'chatting' to GM, when Madeleine was 'abducted'

All IMO, obviously.

eta: I wonder why TrulyAwful and other 'pro's' have NEVER said anything about 'doubts' about JW, when their 'heroes' the McCanns, have said, in print and on TV , that he (JW) 'LIED' about where he 'chatted' to GM and nobody knows what he did after GM returned to tapas and JT had already gone to her apartment.

He 'says' he went to his apartment, but did he?

Surely Truly Awful and the pros must have a 'view' on his 'movements' after leaving 'our Gerry'

Again, imo, obviously.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 28.03.14 16:09

As MURAT was headlined in the Express in the Summer stating - BRING THEM ALL BACK TO PORTUGAL - why hasn't this been done, surely their statements were read during the Review Stage?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.03.14 16:18

plebgate wrote:As MURAT was headlined in the Express in the Summer stating - BRING THEM ALL BACK TO PORTUGAL - why hasn't this been done, surely their statements were read during the Review Stage?

Hmm. Murat knows??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 28.03.14 17:25

jeanmonroe wrote:Okeydokey Yesterday at 7:53 pm

Especially when JW becomes totally 'invisible' on the R O'B 2 handwritten timelines.

A CENTRAL, PIVITOL, CHARACTER, IN THE VERY STREET, AT THE VERY TIME, MADELEINE WAS 'ABDUCTED' AS 'SEEN' BY JT.

BUT not a 'mention' ( on the handwritten 'timelines' ) even though the T9 were 'talking about' JW's and GM's 'chat' when GM returned to the tapas table, after his 'check'

Maybe MO's 'knock on his door' was only a 'tip the wink' visit to JW. (they haven't 'found' her)

Maybe the reason for a central, pivitol character (JW) to NOT be 'mentioned' in the 'timelines' is because it had been arranged with him NOT to be, PRIOR, to them being 'written'

( i'll 'help' just don't 'mention' me til tomorrow, which both GM AND KM  did in their first 'statements' 4th May 2007)

JW did NOT 'approach' the police, first thing next morning, he walked straight pass them, THREE times, even lifting up the police 'tape' to get pass!

But HE never pre-offered information to the police, before that, about where he was, exactly. when the child went 'missing'

Didn't even ask the police if they had 'found' his tennis buddy's 'missing' child.

And he still hasn't 'sued' the McCanns who are calling him a blatant 'liar' about where he said he was 'chatting' to GM, when Madeleine was 'abducted'

All IMO, obviously.

eta: I wonder why TrulyAwful and other 'pro's' have NEVER said anything about 'doubts' about JW, when their 'heroes' the McCanns, have said, in print and on TV , that he (JW) 'LIED' about where he 'chatted' to GM and nobody knows what he did after GM returned to tapas and JT had already gone to her apartment.

Surely Truly Awful and the pros must have a 'view' on his 'movements' after leaving 'our Gerry'

Again, imo, obviously.
It really looks as though middle class professionals were automatically ruled out in this case Jean!  Of course, JW was wondering around PDL with a child during the crucial time too!  Wonder why he's never been a suspect?  Where had he come from? Where was he going to? Did anyone check the child in the buggy?

Seems to me all the MCPs and creche nannies were ruled out by the McCanns immediately.  Which is a strange reaction from parents who have just had a child 'stolen' - at some stage, suspicion, fear and paranoia have got to set in, together with blaming someone else and becoming very angry.  All the emotions the McCanns seemed to have skipped, not even a mention of them in the bewk.  

Ps. Apologies, they did blame someone else (actually everyone else), but most particularly Goncalo Amaral.  However, that is so irrational, and I'll save it for another day.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 28.03.14 17:45

Cristobell wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:Okeydokey Yesterday at 7:53 pm

( i'll 'help' just don't 'mention' me til tomorrow, which both GM AND KM  did in their first 'statements' 4th May 2007)

All IMO, obviously.

Again, imo, obviously.
It really looks as though middle class professionals were automatically ruled out in this case Jean!  Of course, JW was wondering around PDL with a child during the crucial time too!  Wonder why he's never been a suspect?  Where had he come from? Where was he going to? Did anyone check the child in the buggy?

Seems to me all the MCPs and creche nannies were ruled out by the McCanns immediately.  Which is a strange reaction from parents who have just had a child 'stolen' - at some stage, suspicion, fear and paranoia have got to set in, together with blaming someone else and becoming very angry.  All the emotions the McCanns seemed to have skipped, not even a mention of them in the bewk.  

Ps. Apologies, they did blame someone else (actually everyone else), but most particularly Goncalo Amaral.  However, that is so irrational, and I'll save it for another day.

Reading Okeydokey's post from yesterday evening I was just about to post the same thing as you, "did anyone check the child in JW's buggy"??

Was it arranged that JW meet GM to put Madeleine in an empty buggy at the bottom of the stairs of 5A and walk away with her.  As previously mentioned many times why wasn't JW mentioned on the two sets of timelines written up.  Surely GM didn't forget about him in the matter of an hour or two when writing out precisely where everyone else had been or had seen on that evening.  Even Tannerman was mentioned on the timelines even before JT had mentioned him!!!

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.03.14 17:51

Oddly Mat and the manager went to knock on Wilkens door.

Not to rally him for the search

But to have Mat say, in front of the manager: Gerry has seen you tonight

Doing so, he fed to the manager the suggestion, that Gerry had an alibi for the evening, where/when he was in a position to see Wilkens

Understandably, the manager judged both Gerry and Jez to be in the clear from that moment onward

He did not alert the police about either of the men's whereabouts from before the discovery of the disappearance by Kate;

This visit of Mat and the manager to Jez had no other purpose than to establish the alibi(s)

Jez was actively discouraged of taking part in the search

By Mat

Why would this have been?

Were they afraid he would search in the wrong places (where he had last seen Gerry) or directions (where he had been with his buggy)?

Or was involving any acquaintances, however casual, thought too risky?

Or was involving Jez Wilkens per se too risky?

Or did he want to stay out of the public eye that night?

Why?

And why, having excluded him from the timelines, was it only an hour later decided his involvement with Gerry must be advertised to the outside world, in the person of the manager?

Notably: not the timelines were adapted there and then, but an outsider was brought in to have him 'being seen by Gerry'

Looks like a pre-emptive movement to you? "Manager, pay attention: Gerry has seen this man out in the street with a buggy with a child"

All very strange and suspicious IMO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 28.03.14 18:11

Newintown wrote:
Reading Okeydokey's post from yesterday evening I was just about to post the same thing as you, "did anyone check the child in JW's buggy"??

Was it arranged that JW meet GM to put Madeleine in an empty buggy at the bottom of the stairs of 5A and walk away with her.  As previously mentioned many times why wasn't JW mentioned on the two sets of timelines written up.  Surely GM didn't forget about him in the matter of an hour or two when writing out precisely where everyone else had been or had seen on that evening.  Even Tannerman was mentioned on the timelines even before JT had mentioned him!!!

Here's another thought. What if none of these players, Gerry, Jez and Jane Tanner, were actually where they said they were?

All along we've assumed that Jez Wilkins and Gerry did actually meet up and talk. As confirmed by Jane Tanner, who says she saw them.

Thus Jez becomes Gerry's alibi. And Jane becomes both Jez and Gerry's alibi. But did anyone, other than Jane Tanner, see Jez and Gerry? And did anyone else actually confirm that Jane was standing outside on the road when she claimed she saw both of them, and Bundleman?

Perhaps the statements of all three of these individuals need to be looked at and possibly discarded.

Is it possible that Jez and Gerry were not even there, talking, as Jez and Gerry and Jane Tanner claim?

And is it possible, as mentioned by Newintown, that Jez was actually employed with his baby carriage to do some work for Gerry? And if anyone spotted him, all he needed to do was say that he was walking his own child to help him go to sleep. A perfect conveyance.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 28.03.14 18:21

canada12 wrote:
Newintown wrote:

Here's another thought. What if none of these players, Gerry, Jez and Jane Tanner, were actually where they said they were?

All along we've assumed that Jez Wilkins and Gerry did actually meet up and talk. As confirmed by Jane Tanner, who says she saw them.

Thus Jez becomes Gerry's alibi. And Jane becomes both Jez and Gerry's alibi. But did anyone, other than Jane Tanner, see Jez and Gerry? And did anyone else actually confirm that Jane was standing outside on the road when she claimed she saw both of them, and Bundleman?

Perhaps the statements of all three of these individuals need to be looked at and possibly discarded.

Is it possible that Jez and Gerry were not even there, talking, as Jez and Gerry and Jane Tanner claim?

And is it possible, as mentioned by Newintown, that Jez was actually employed with his baby carriage to do some work for Gerry? And if anyone spotted him, all he needed to do was say that he was walking his own child to help him go to sleep. A perfect conveyance.

It would also be interesting to know if anyone saw JW walking around the complex with the baby buggy, he said in his statement that he stopped off to do a wee at the Tapas bar, I wonder if the loo was inside or outside the Tapas bar.  If the loo was inside the Tapas he would have had to bring the buggy in with him.  Although I think most people going out for 30 mins or so would do a wee before they go out, just incase they're caught short, I know I do, but then perhaps I have a phobia of not finding a loo when I need one.   smilie

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 28.03.14 19:04

Perhaps the Muck's were planning on using Jez' commercial Television Production skills for their forthcoming  PR, Media and Marketing Campaign - oops, I mean their search for their missing daughter. 

A new thriller TV series on a world-wide commercial TV channel, starring K and G  look-alike  actors playing the roles of the 'grieving' parents of 'abducted' Madeleine. Soaring viewing figures guaranteed on prime time TV, with unprecedentedly lucrative commercial air-time opportunities and merchandising deals. Even a 'Maddie' commercial' - selling dolls, toys and merchandise that will help fund the Fund - oops, sorry I mean help to 'find Madeleine. 

After the TV series comes the Block-Buster film complete with Hollywood actors playing the leading roles. The Muck's themselves will be casting their actresses to play the title role at various ages. Madeleine at various ages will be enormously entertaining, oops, I mean enormously helpful in the search to keep the Fund going - I mean the search to find Madeleine.

As Official Grieving Parents and Ambassadors for Missing Children, (Royal appointed roles) the Muck's will sign  the Hollywood deals - Clarence Millions and Farter Cuck fully employed in this respect. The Muck parents will appear themselves in an anguished appeal at the beginning of the film that 'no stone must be left unturned' when it comes to donating to the Commercial - I mean, donating to the Fund.

Murdoch has promised lucrative media contracts and spin-offs to keep the commercial side of things alive indefinitely, even if, unfortunately. the evidence is that Madeleine died inside the apartment. 

And the Mucks are also cashing on After Dinner Speeches on Child Abduction - the Marketing Opportunities (discounts available if you hire K and G) together with great opportunities to purchase their range of CDs and merchandising after the speech.

The Muck's sign the world-wide elusive rights for the TV Series, Hollywood Film and the millions keep rolling in for the Grieving Parents as all box office records are broken. The Andrew Lloyd Webber musical - 'Madeleine, the Musical!' - is a world-wide hit with all proceeds going into the Madeleine Fund.

No marketing ploys should be missed.

This will all give Grieving Parents of Abducted Children around the world real hope and encouragement. 

Hmmm.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 28.03.14 19:17

j.rob wrote:Perhaps the Muck's were planning on using Jez' commercial Television Production skills for their forthcoming  PR, Media and Marketing Campaign - oops, I mean their search for their missing daughter. 

A new thriller TV series on a world-wide commercial TV channel, starring K and G  look-alike  actors playing the roles of the 'grieving' parents of 'abducted' Madeleine. Soaring viewing figures guaranteed on prime time TV, with unprecedentedly lucrative commercial air-time opportunities and merchandising deals. Even a 'Maddie' commercial' - selling dolls, toys and merchandise that will help fund the Fund - oops, sorry I mean help to 'find Madeleine. 

After the TV series comes the Block-Buster film complete with Hollywood actors playing the leading roles. The Muck's themselves will be casting their actresses to play the title role at various ages. Madeleine at various ages will be enormously entertaining, oops, I mean enormously helpful in the search to keep the Fund going - I mean the search to find Madeleine.

As Official Grieving Parents and Ambassadors for Missing Children, (Royal appointed roles) the Muck's will sign  the Hollywood deals - Clarence Millions and Farter Cuck fully employed in this respect. The Muck parents will appear themselves in an anguished appeal at the beginning of the film that 'no stone must be left unturned' when it comes to donating to the Commercial - I mean, donating to the Fund.

Murdoch has promised lucrative media contracts and spin-offs to keep the commercial side of things alive indefinitely, even if, unfortunately. the evidence is that Madeleine died inside the apartment. 

And the Mucks are also cashing on After Dinner Speeches on Child Abduction - the Marketing Opportunities (discounts available if you hire K and G) together with great opportunities to purchase their range of CDs and merchandising after the speech.

The Muck's sign the world-wide elusive rights for the TV Series, Hollywood Film and the millions keep rolling in for the Grieving Parents as all box office records are broken. The Andrew Lloyd Webber musical - 'Madeleine, the Musical!' - is a world-wide hit with all proceeds going into the Madeleine Fund.

No marketing ploys should be missed.

This will all give Grieving Parents of Abducted Children around the world real hope and encouragement. 

Hmmm.

I was also thinking earlier, when the cogs in my brain were working overtime, why would any of the Tapas lot get aquainted with JW on a flight, only unless you're sitting next to him?  I've been on hundreds of flights throughout my life, in the UK, throughout Europe and other places, I've hardly ever got to speak to the people sitting next to me, only about the terrible food, etc, I've never got to know any of them regarding their careers/family etc or anything about anyone else on the flights.

So why would any of the Tapas get to know JW on a flight and what a coincidence that he was going to the same holiday complex as the Tapas lot.  It sounds to me that it was a "package - all inclusive" flight/holiday of some sort and that all those on the flight had something in common, which has been kept under wraps since 3 May 2007.

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 28.03.14 20:25

Very interesting J.rob and Newintown, and it just happen's it was the father of the missing child who bumped in to JW outside the apartment  and not one of the other tapas members who were also checking the mccann children.All very strange indeed.
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 28.03.14 20:32

I wonder if all this "checking" was actually everyone taking it in turn to see whether the "removal" person had shown up? Perhaps they were given an approximate time frame in which to expect him (or her), and it was dependent upon a number of circumstances.

So the Tapas members were getting up and checking at regular intervals to see whether said person (or persons) were there... and if they were in place, they would then return and notify Gerry, and the next stage of the drama would unfold.

So perhaps the pre-arranged person was Jez Wilkins, and that was Gerry's trigger to put himself in the pre-arranged location and liaise.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 29.03.14 0:54

sami wrote:
lj wrote:
SixMillionQuid wrote:When a person claims this isn't a whitewash I look at my sig.
"It is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann but to rewrite the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past." - The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency

Exactly. There will not be 3 trio arrest, or a dead man dug up.There will be a story that ends there, because the doer is dead, there is not enough evidence, and Portgal does not want to operate.

What happens though when the PJs investigation reaches an end and the files become public ?  How will the content reflect on the SY investigation or review or whatever it is they say they are doing ?

I've no doubt it was their original intention.  The re-opening in Portugal has made life very difficult for SY.

Sami: I think the foundation for that is being laid now: Portugal is making a mess again. The files being released: there are enough files from the original investigation that are public. Do you hear any of the McCann apologizers saying anything that makes you believe they read it? Do you hear anything about DNA, or a whisper about the dogs? Or just simple a mention about all the lies?

Just ignore anything that point to the McCanns,

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 29.03.14 0:56

jozi wrote:
lj wrote:
SixMillionQuid wrote:When a person claims this isn't a whitewash I look at my sig.
"It is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann but to rewrite the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past." - The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency

Exactly. There will not be 3 trio arrest, or a dead man dug up.There will be a story that ends there, because the doer is dead, there is not enough evidence, and Portgal does not want to operate.

I'm leaning more to SY and Andy trying to find out what really happened (although they are going about it all wrong in my eyes, but what the heck do I know ) ? It does give me hope that Andy now thinks Maddie was dead when abducted ? If we think about this properly who or what sex offender or abductor,abducts his dead victim???.........Big Question here !!!

I agree jozi, but any of the stories that have been launched is equally ridiculous.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 29.03.14 13:15

I am seriously believing that the 8:45pm 'all at poolside' on BOTH R O'B's 'timelines' was the 'kick off' time.

JW was in the tapas area, for a pee. allegedly, and then walked around the pool, instead of going straight back out through 'recepton', which is visible from the tapas restaurant, where the T9 were 'supposed' to be ALL 'assembled' at 8:45pm.

However R O'B knows that they are NOT 'all assembled' at that time because the Paynes were nowhere in sight and MO had to go chivvy them up at almost 9:00pm.

R O'B's 'partner' JT also says that R O'B, himself, was not there until nearer 9:00pm.

SO definitely NOT 'all assembled' at poolside at 8:45pm as R O'B states TWICE.

JW wasn't in tapas to see the T9, he was, imo, there to be SEEN by the T9. (on 'station' so to speak)

Walks 'around' hangs 'around' until sees GM leaving OC 'making his check'

REMOVAL?

Tanner 'on lookout' in case real holiday makers' accidentally 'walking by'?

She had the top road 'covered'

imo, obviously.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 29.03.14 13:21

jeanmonroe wrote:I am seriously believing that the 8:45pm 'all at poolside' on BOTH R O'B's 'timelines' was the 'kick off' time.

JW was in the tapas area, for a pee. allegedly, and then walked around the pool, instead of going straight back out through 'recepton', which is visible from the tapas restaurant, where the T9 were 'supposed' to be ALL 'assembled' at 8:45pm.

However R O'B knows that they are NOT 'all assembled' at that time because the Paynes were nowhere in sight and MO had to go chivvy them up at almost 9:00pm.

R O'B's 'partner' JT also says that R O'B, himself, was not there until nearer 9:00pm.

JW wasn't in tapas to see the T9, he was, imo, there to be SEEN by the T9. (on 'station' so to speak)

REMOVAL?

imo, obviously.
Might account for the high mobile phone activity in the area that the police were looking at Jean?
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 29.03.14 15:46

jeanmonroe wrote:I am seriously believing that the 8:45pm 'all at poolside' on BOTH R O'B's 'timelines' was the 'kick off' time.

REMOVAL?

imo, obviously.
Jean, I think you are right on this, especially the bit about JT keeping a lookout.
It is provable that JT was indeed there on the street about an hour before M went missing.
An elderly Brit lady was witness to it, she gave the info to the PJ about seeing a Portuguese looking Lady in purple on the street opposite the McCann's apartment acting suspiciously on the night of the 3rd May.

On being asked the question, did he know Jane Tanner, JW said in his statement........"Now I know her name, description of the clothes and photos which I have seen in the press. At that time I knew her as a member of the group but did not know her name. I do not remember having seen her when I spoke with Gerry, but I believe I saw her when I first ventured out. She was stopped on the street in front of one of the apartments when I passed her down towards the exit of my apartment. I do not know if it was her apartment or not. I remember that she was wearing the colour purple".

JW states that he set out with his child between 8.15 pm and 8.30 pm. He clearly sees JT at this time.

Gerry McCann obviously needs the lie that he met JW in the street at 9.10. The meeting was earlier.

You can see why the McCann's will never go back to Portugal to do a reconstruction!
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 29.03.14 16:15

and don't forget Redwood on Crimewatch

" We are interested in the time between 8.30 pm and 10 pm. "

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 29.03.14 16:44

russiandoll wrote:and don't forget Redwood on Crimewatch

" We are interested in the time between 8.30 pm and 10 pm. "
Quite right russiandoll. You would have to be extremely dumb not to see all these glaring inconsistencies. I don't believe AR and his team are dumb.
No whitewash here, just slowly slowly catchy monkey(s)....and there are quite a few
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Judex Venturus 29.03.14 19:34

jozi wrote:
If we think about this properly who or what sex offender or abductor,abducts his dead victim???.........Big Question here !!!

There is - alas! - one kind of sex offender who would do precisely that!

Sorry, folks, but we are already in very deep and murky waters here anyway...

For the sake of thoroughness - revolting though it is to contemplate -  the perversion is called Necrophilia.
Judex Venturus

Activity : 18

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top