The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 34 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 34 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 34 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 34 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 34 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Post by Mirage 25.03.14 17:51

pennylane wrote:
candyfloss wrote:PAT BROWN ‏@ProfilerPatB  · 7 mins  
My new blog post - "No, Andy Redwood and Scotland Yard are not Trying to Solve the Madeleine McCann Case" #McCann http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2014/03/why-andy-redwood-and-scotland-yard-are.html …

Well done Pat Brown and a big thank you!

We need to leave no stone unturned in exposing the corrupt circle surrounding the McCanns, and the Met's foul attempt at rewriting history. Please keep up the good work from the other side of the pond!   clapping
Seconded. Thanks to Pat for all her endeavours. We need eyes from outside trained on the UK every bit as much as Russia does. Sad but true.

Just watched Hogan-Howe at the Home Affairs Select Committee show.. A slippery customer - and a bully IMO, judging by the way he treated the inoffensive female on the panel. No one nailed him really. But he is getting a Home Affairs Inquiry into corruption that he said wasn't necessary, like it or not.

I place all my hope in the PJ. They will need good luck and a following wind judging by the geezer I just watched. The MET needs to be dismantled IMO.

Years ago, when living in S London, I remember it was common parlance that there were three major gangs back in the day. The Krays, the Richardsons and the MET. I rejected it as nonsense at the time. But I knew, just knew, the day that Norris lout came out of court throwing punches at the public that his arrogance betrayed protected status. Plus ca change! (sorry for the missing cedilla)
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March - Page 34 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH Update on MadeleineMcCann case tonight 19th March

Post by Guest 25.03.14 18:01

Plus ça change.
Try ALT+c
 winkwink 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 25.03.14 20:40

Mirage wrote:
pennylane wrote:
My new blog post - "No, Andy Redwood and Scotland Yard are not Trying to Solve the Madeleine McCann Case" #McCann http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2014/03/why-andy-redwood-and-scotland-yard-are.html …

We need to leave no stone unturned in exposing the corrupt circle surrounding the McCanns, and the Met's foul attempt at rewriting history. Please keep up the good work from the other side of the pond!   clapping
Seconded. Thanks to Pat for all her endeavours. We need eyes from outside trained on the UK every bit as much as Russia does. Sad but true.

Just watched Hogan-Howe at the Home Affairs Select Committee show.. A slippery customer - and a bully IMO, judging by the way he treated the inoffensive female on the panel. No one nailed him really. But he is getting a Home Affairs Inquiry into corruption that he said wasn't necessary, like it or not.

I place all my hope in the PJ. They will need good luck and a following wind judging by the geezer I just watched. The MET needs to be dismantled IMO.

Years ago, when living in S London, I remember it was common parlance that there were three major gangs back in the day. The Krays, the Richardsons and the MET. I rejected it as nonsense at the time. But I knew, just knew, the day that Norris lout came out of court throwing punches at the public that his arrogance betrayed protected status. Plus ca change! (sorry for the missing cedilla)
Yes Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe is a mega slippery character, and I absolutely agree the Met... and indeed the incestuous British Establishment, both require major dismantling and overhauling.
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 26.03.14 11:10

pennylane wrote:
Mirage wrote:
pennylane wrote:

Yes Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe is a mega slippery character, and I absolutely agree the Met... and indeed the incestuous British Establishment, both require major dismantling and overhauling.
After hearing him on that radio program (in fact, the fact that he actually agreed to appear on that program was absurd) and reading about him and seeing pictures of him,  I would not place any faith or trust in him.
I wonder why he became a 'Sir'.  Slipper eel indeed.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 26.03.14 11:14

HelenMeg wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Mirage wrote:
pennylane wrote:

After hearing him on that radio program (in fact, the fact that he actually agreed to appear on that program was absurd) and reading about him and seeing pictures of him,  I would not place any faith or trust in him.
I wonder why he became a 'Sir'.  Slipper eel indeed.
He added the Hogan part of his name by deed poll. Otherwise he'd have just been plain boring Bernard Howe.  (Hogan was the name of his mother ) . He started out as a lab assistant in the NHS.
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid 26.03.14 12:27

When a person claims this isn't a whitewash I look at my sig.

"It is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann but to rewrite the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past." - The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Activity : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 27.03.14 7:12

SixMillionQuid wrote:When a person claims this isn't a whitewash I look at my sig.
"It is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann but to rewrite the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past." - The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency

Exactly. There will not be 3 trio arrest, or a dead man dug up.There will be a story that ends there, because the doer is dead, there is not enough evidence, and Portgal does not want to operate.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 27.03.14 7:18

lj wrote:
SixMillionQuid wrote:When a person claims this isn't a whitewash I look at my sig.

Exactly. There will not be 3 trio arrest, or a dead man dug up.There will be a story that ends there, because the doer is dead, there is not enough evidence, and Portgal does not want to operate.

What happens though when the PJs investigation reaches an end and the files become public ?  How will the content reflect on the SY investigation or review or whatever it is they say they are doing ?

I've no doubt it was their original intention.  The re-opening in Portugal has made life very difficult for SY.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 27.03.14 9:07

lj wrote:

I'm leaning more to SY and Andy trying to find out what really happened (although they are going about it all wrong in my eyes, but what the heck do I know ) ? It does give me hope that Andy now thinks Maddie was dead when abducted ? If we think about this properly who or what sex offender or abductor,abducts his dead victim???.........Big Question here !!!
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 27.03.14 9:14

jozi wrote:
lj wrote:

I'm leaning more to SY and Andy trying to find out what really happened (although they are going about it all wrong in my eyes, but what the heck do I know ) ? It does give me hope that Andy now thinks Maddie was dead when abducted ? If we think about this properly who or what sex offender or abductor,abducts his dead victim???.........Big Question here !!!

And indeed who or what burglar does the same...? Leaving no traces of themselves, or indeed Maddie. And carefully closing and locking all doors behind them.
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 27.03.14 9:44

Bishop Brennan wrote:
jozi wrote:
lj wrote:

And indeed who or what burglar does the same...?   Leaving no traces of themselves, or indeed Maddie.  And carefully closing and locking all doors behind them.

In such a small window of opportunity too !!! Kate even said herself didn't she !!! So if there was only a small opportunity that the offender had to get in, do the deed, kill Maddie and then proceed to abduct his dead victim ........WHAT FOR !!!
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 27.03.14 9:58

and the typewritten timeline has

9.35      MO returns to table, telling JT that Evie is unwell.

9.40      JT leaves table to take over care of Evie.

9.45      ROB returns to table to have his meal.

9.55      Rachel MO asks time, ROB starts his meal.

There was this much coming and going and nobody on the quiet street or in the quiet apartment block, heard or saw anything suspicious.

A seasoned intruder chooses a time when there is this much activity in the target area to enter 5a, select, harm possibly kill a child, exit with her in his arms, leaving the scene looking undisturbed?

Instead of going elsewhere and finding a victim?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 27.03.14 10:14

russiandoll wrote:and the typewritten timeline has

There was this much coming and going and nobody on the quiet street or in the quiet apartment block, heard or saw anything suspicious.

A seasoned intruder chooses a time when there is this much activity in the target area to enter 5a, select, harm possibly kill a child, exit with her in his arms, leaving the scene looking undisturbed?

Crucial point russiandoll. The timeline really needed it to happen at 9:15. From 9:20 onwards there was a procession of people going up the street past the steps, round the corner, and in front of the front window. And nobody saw anything... Certainly not a pot bellied tanned (or black) guy carrying Maddie. Or 3 panicked burglars with same...
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck 27.03.14 10:16

Quite.  Strangely enough, SY don't appear to consider this scenario to be patently ludicrous, quite the contrary in fact.  £7+ expended on examining this line of enqiry and still none of them seem to have had ny LOL (or should that be WT?)moments when reading over the timelines or T9 testimony.  The impression is they have avoided looking at either during the course of their investigation.
Monty Heck

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by Clocker 27.03.14 10:18

Hi SMQ your signature won't show here but it says: it is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to MM but to re-write the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past.
No offence intended at all put i have put a line through some words and if we remove those words, that is exactly what AR has done already. Everybody remembers it was Tannerman that abducted an alive MM yet AR is indeed making us now see that he doesn't believe this happened. He has found Tannerman and cleared him and told us that MM may not have left the apartment alive after all. So he has definitely re-written the history of the case and making us forget what we have always been led to believe by having us the public open our eyes and ears to other possibilities. 
My opinion only just like your signature is Pat Browns.

Activity : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 27.03.14 10:34

I am interested in Jez Wilkins and Matt Oldfield. There's something not right here.

From Jez Wilkins Statement 7th May 2007

The doorbell woke us up at about 1 am. It was the resort manager who I knew to be John and one of Jerry's friends.
(Straight away we see hierarchy. He introduces him into the narrative as one of Jerry's (sic) friends so this suggests he is more familiar with Gerry than Matt)

I think his name was Matt
(he feels obliged to put a name to the face now, but qualifies this by another act of distancing  with 'I think''.)

He is white, slim, tall with greying hair. From previous conversations
(So now he has had previous conversations so not so distant as we are given to understand - he could have said this  -' I recognised the chap right away as Matt. One of Gerry's group. We've chatted a number of times)

I knew him to be a diabetic specialist.
(I knew him to be? Why not - ' he told me he was a diabetic specialist.' ? Perhaps he discovered this information in the Lancet)

We met him on the plane on the way to the destination.
 (So now  it's 'We' met him - he wants to brings his wife into the equation. Finally, bit by painful bit, he has admitted he has had interactions with Matt over  4/5 days).

Matt said words to the effect that Jerry's daughter had been abducted,
( There's the old chestnut  - the 'A' word . Note his strangulated  use of  the phrase 'words to the effect.'  If someone rat-a-tats on your door at that hour, you are all ears to know why. Therefore I would expect crystal clear recall of the first desperate utterance. which  might be Jerr'ys daughter's been abducted or Jerry's daughter has disappeared or Jerry's daughter is missing. Or 'Jerry's daughter's gone' The words used when you are told of a tragic event or emergency situation are usually indelibly imprinted on the mind and recalled years later with the immediacy of the panic. And this is only four days later, remember)

and that Jerry said he had seen me
(First a reminder )

and wanted to know if I had seen anything
(  Second on the to-do check list comes the appeal to Jez that might help Madeleine.Note the anything? Not the expected 'anyone'.
Don't forget,  Gerry has already been to see Rachael Oldfield who was standing guard at her apartment at 10.30pm  over her own daughter. She abandons duties and she and Gerry search the landings and balconies for five minutes.
Oddly enough there is a call she was questioned about from her mobile at 10.36 pm.
Is it believable that Jane, who was also present on her doorstep with her sick child talking to Rachael ,did not  grab Gerry to tell him about the abductor she'd just been chewing the fat about with Rachael and send him hot foot to Jez Wilkins who may be a crucial witness.
So what was so important that Gerry sent Matt on this crucial mission instead and two and a half hours after searching with Rachael?
.)

I said 'You're joking'. I offered help but they
(both Matt and this Warner bloke. Well, there's an authority figure to back Matt's considered opinion)

said there was nothing that could be done at that stage.
(Nothing could be done at that stage????? Sounds like the emergency room. So nothing could be done at this stage for missing Madeleine? What does he mean?  Did Jez think to over-rule this barmy  comment and shove Matt aside saying, 'Nonsense. Where there's life there's hope!' ????? He was a father after all)

We remained in the apartment
(I had nothing further to do with this)

but could see people around the pool
 (I peeped out through the curtains)

and at the front with torches.
(Matt was wrong there is something to be done at this stage. Torches supplied  too. I' ought to pull on a sweater and join the menfolk)

I also saw the police arriving.
 (Bridget, the police are here! )

We then went to bed.
(Bridget quit this inane dishwashing that kept her mind off the horror of Madeleine missing in the dark, I stopped with the curtain twitching and we both skidaddled and got our heads under the duvet).
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 27.03.14 10:46

Mirage wrote:I am interested in Jez Wilkins and Matt Oldfield. There's something not right here.

The doorbell woke us up at about 1 am. It was the resort manager who I knew to be John and one of Jerry's friends.
(Straight away we see hierarchy. He introduces him into the narrative as one of Jerry's (sic) friends so this suggests he is more familiar with Gerry than Matt)

(he feels obliged to put a name to the face now, but qualifies this by another act of distancing  with 'I think''.)

(So now he has had previous conversations so not so distant as we are given to understand - he could have said this  -' I recognised the chap right away as Matt. One of Gerry's group. We've chatted a number of times)

(I knew him to be? Why not - ' he told me he was a diabetic specialist.' ? Perhaps he discovered this information in the Lancet)

(So now  it's 'We' met him - he wants to brings his wife into the equation. Finally, bit by painful bit, he has admitted he has had interactions with Matt over  4/5 days).

( There's the old chestnut  - the 'A' word . Note his strangulated  use of  the phrase 'words to the effect.'  If someone rat-a-tats on your door at that hour, you are all ears to know why. Therefore I would expect crystal clear recall of the first desperate utterance. which  might be Jerr'ys daughter's been abducted or Jerry's daughter has disappeared or Jerry's daughter is missing. Or 'Jerry's daughter's gone' The words used when you are told of a tragic event or emergency situation are usually indelibly imprinted on the mind and recalled years later with the immediacy of the panic. And this is only four days later, remember)

(First a reminder )

(  Second on the to-do check list comes the appeal to Jez that might help Madeleine.Note the anything? Not the expected 'anyone'.
Don't forget,  Gerry has already been to see Rachael Oldfield who was standing guard at her apartment at 10.30pm  over her own daughter. She abandons duties and she and Gerry search the landings and balconies for five minutes.
Oddly enough there is a call she was questioned about from her mobile at 10.36 pm.
Is it believable that Jane, who was also present on her doorstep with her sick child talking to Rachael ,did not  grab Gerry to tell him about the abductor she'd just been chewing the fat about with Rachael and send him hot foot to Jez Wilkins who may be a crucial witness.
So what was so important that Gerry sent Matt on this crucial mission instead and two and a half hours after searching with Rachael?
.)

(both Matt and this Warner bloke. Well, there's an authority figure to back Matt's considered opinion)

(Nothing could be done at that stage????? Sounds like the emergency room. So nothing could be done at this stage for missing Madeleine? What does he mean?  Did Jez think to over-rule this barmy  comment and shove Matt aside saying, 'Nonsense. Where there's life there's hope!' ????? He was a father after all)

(Matt was wrong there is something to be done at this stage. Torches supplied  too. I' ought to pull on a sweater and join the menfolk)

We then went to bed.
(Bridget quit this inane dishwashing that kept her mind off the horror of Madeleine missing in the dark, I stopped with the curtain twitching and we both skidaddled and got our heads under the duvet).
I think that is really interesting and significant analysis Mirage.
There appears to be a definite intention to mislead about Jez's relationship with MO. He clearly wishes to distance his family from the whole scenario and to distance himself from a relationship with MO.

I know its not a very popular theory here,  but for me, it reinforces the theory that the majority of people present at OC that week were there for an arranged event such as swinging (which is common in resorts such as this out of season).

Why is Jez attenpting to convince that he does not really know MO ? Little by little he goes from describing Matt as 'one of Jerry's friends' to 'diabetic specialist ' that he 'met on the plane'

I am certain that these people were all going to OC for the same reason, and that reason was not just that it was a 'low season off peak cheap  family holiday'. Take P Edmonds - on the Board of a major multi nat company, take a bunch of Consultant doctors on very high salaries, take someone in the TV industry.....
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 27.03.14 10:48

It seems to me you've got them down to a T, Mirage.   A most peculiar bunch, aren't they?  One might almost be tempted to think they're another species since none of their behaviour appears to be that commonly exhibited or expected in such unfortunate circumstances.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Clocker 27.03.14 10:50

Mirage wrote:I am interested in Jez Wilkins and Matt Oldfield. There's something not right here.

(First a reminder )

.)

We then went to bed.
Very well put Mirage, just as a side note, are you Peter Kay? Lol 
edited to add that although it is a serious subject and you meant it as that, it must be my strange sense of humour that found parts laughable, particularly in how he and his wife just went back to bed! yea right.

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 27.03.14 10:51

ultimaThule wrote:It seems to me you've got them down to a T, Mirage.   A most peculiar bunch, aren't they?  One might almost be tempted to think they're another species since none of their behaviour appears to be that commonly exhibited or expected in such unfortunate circumstances.
I think that the fact that like you say, they are a most peculiar bunch and their behaviour is unexpected, says a great deal. There is some common denominator for each and everyone of them.  Something that links them all together
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 27.03.14 10:52

HelenMeg wrote:

(First a reminder )

.)

We then went to bed.
There appears to be a definite intention to mislead about Jez's relationship with MO. He clearly wishes to distance his family from the whole scenario and to distance himself from a relationship with MO.

I know its not a very popular theory here,  but for me, it reinforces the theory that the majority of people present at OC that week were there for an arranged event such as swinging (which is common in resorts such as this out of season).

Why is Jez attenpting to convince that he does not really know MO ? Little by little he goes from describing Matt as 'one of Jerry's friends' to 'diabetic specialist ' that he 'met on the plane'

I am certain that these people were all going to OC for the same reason, and that reason was not just that it was a 'low season off peak cheap  family holiday'. Take P Edmonds - on the Board of a major multi nat company, take a bunch of Consultant doctors on very high salaries, take someone in the TV industry.....

Thanks to all.
Clocker: I am not Peter - I wish. Great analyst that he is.
I have made a bit of a cock up. I re-post to the RED FLAG thread as I mistakenly put it here on the CW one. Now with the responses that came in so quickly I am in a bind. Think I'll leave them both in situ. The more lurkers who get sight of this nonsense the better!
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 27.03.14 10:58

Mirage wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:

(First a reminder )

.)

We then went to bed.

First of all thank you HelenMeg. Could I just say, before anyone else cares to comment on the above post of mine and your comment, that I have re-posted this on the more relevant RED FLAG thread. I wonder. I was about to delete it here but you had replied. If you would like to transfer your comment to there HM  that would be brilliant. Thanks again
Yes have done that. Thanks again Mirage for this analysis.... Jez and Bridget hmmm not quite what they seem (IMO)
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 27.03.14 10:59

All this coming and going, yet the McCanns did not for one moment suspect any of their friends.  Both Matt and Russell were away from the tapas table during the crucial time when Madeleine disappeared - that is from when Gerry saw Madeleine alive at 9.10pm and Kate discovered her missing at 10.00pm. Lets not leave out the women? What was Jane up to? She could only have had a few moments to woof down her food, between seeing the abductor and relieving (yuck) Russell.  I must go back to Rachel's statement, hoping that the ghastly woman had the decency to spend at least some time with her sick baby during her evening at the bar.  

These people were missing from the table, yet the McCanns rule them above suspicion!  Jane Tanner claims she and Russell hardly knew Kate and Gerry.  From the McCanns' perspective, I cannot understand why they didn't challenge their friends.  I certainly would have, even if they were blood brothers.  The loss of a child goes above friendship, and they weren't particularly close.  As for Jane Tanner I would have throttled her for not mentioning she saw a strange man walking away my child and any other violent feelings I had would be directed at my other half for persuading me the kids would alright on their own.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 27.03.14 11:16

thanks Mirage, makes interesting reading....where were the usual ummms and errs we associate with the tapas interviews?
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Clocker 27.03.14 11:20

Cristobell wrote:

All this coming and going, yet the McCanns did not for one moment suspect any of their friends.  Both Matt and Russell were away from the tapas table during the crucial time when Madeleine disappeared - that is from when Gerry saw Madeleine alive at 9.10pm and Kate discovered her missing at 10.00pm. Lets not leave out the women? What was Jane up to? She could only have had a few moments to woof down her food, between seeing the abductor and relieving (yuck) Russell.  I must go back to Rachel's statement, hoping that the ghastly woman had the decency to spend at least some time with her sick baby during her evening at the bar.  

These people were missing from the table, yet the McCanns rule them above suspicion!  Jane Tanner claims she and Russell hardly knew Kate and Gerry.  From the McCanns' perspective, I cannot understand why they didn't challenge their friends.  I certainly would have, even if they were blood brothers.  The loss of a child goes above friendship, and they weren't particularly close.  As for Jane Tanner I would have throttled her for not mentioning she saw a strange man walking away my child and any other violent feelings I had would be directed at my other half for persuading me the kids would alright on their own.
Very true christobell, I've always found it odd that not one of them, in their statements, (please someone  correct me if I am wrong) on hearing that MM was missing, said, I know this sounds awful but I didn't help, I just flew back to my own apartment to check my child/children were still there and then I daren't come back out and leave them again so no, I never helped look that night.

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top