The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

WHAT 'happened' next?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WHAT 'happened' next?

Post by jeanmonroe on 06.03.14 13:44

5 questions.

1) Did ANY of the T7, given that their friends child had been 'abducted', ever let any of THEIR children out of their sight, even for a micro second, AFTER 10pm 3rd May 2007?

2) Did any of the T7 ever again put any of their children 'in the creche' AFTER 3rd May 2007 ?(where a possible 'abductor/lurker' could be watching their movements possibly 'planning' another 'abduction')

We know K&GM put their two remaining kids back in the creche, PDQ! (with 'strangers' and with the McCanns saying they 'didn't want to use a baby sitter 'stranger', in 5A, because "quote" Kate said: 'I could argue that leaving my children alone with someone neither we nor they knew would have been unwise, and it's certainly not something we'd do at home, but we didn't even consider it.")

BUT not 'unwise' to put her two remaining children back in the creche, with people they might not know, the days after her eldest daughter has been 'abducted'!

3) Did the T7 do the same? (put any of THEIR kids back in the creche with, let's face it, 'strangers' looking after them)

4) Did the T9 ever go back to the tapas restaurant, as a group, in the evenings, AFTER 3rd May 2007? (leaving their children alone in their apartments, as they had all done, the previous week)

5) Would YOU ever let YOUR kids out of your sight, even for a millisecond, until back in UK, given that your friends child has just been 'abducted' from the resort you are STILL staying at?

Answer to Q5 is, for me,

NEVER!, NEVER!, NEVER!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT 'happened' next?

Post by Guest on 06.03.14 14:02

Someone was happy to let their child go off with the McCanns.

Oh and my answer to question 5. is absolutely not.

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 06.03.14 14:07

Poe wrote:

Someone was happy to let their child go off with the McCanns.

Oh and my answer to question 5. is absolutely not.

ALL STAGED! To project how 'responsible' they were at parenting, and how we, the T7, can leave our kids with THEM.

"SAFE" as houses, with children, those caring McCanns. "just look at them, they wouldn't hurt a fly"!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.03.14 14:13

Out of curiosity, when was the exact date/s the rest of the tapas group flew back to the uk. Did they all come back together?

Interestingly i found the below which i snipped from another forum dated in 2007. 

I was in a hairdressers in a posh area locally a few days back, not that far from where Kate Mc Cann's family live, and to make conversation with the hairdresser whom I had never met before, I asked her "What do you think of this Mc Cann' case then"? She replied "Well to be honest I am well sick of it, my friend who lives not far from here, knows Kate's family and she is always saying to me that she just wishes that they would own up and get it all over with, and that Gerry was bad for hiding the truth and that something must have been amiss for the Uncle of Madeleine who was also out there in the party with his daughter who took ill and was left alone in his apartment, left very fast once the police were called in over Madeleine, and it caused a blazing row between everyone as he is the sort of guy who won't mince his words, he tells it the way it is and refused to be a party to lies and so they told him to make a swift departure as he would drop them all in it ad so he left fast the same night as Maddy was abducted leaving others to suspect he was responsible for something too"

Not sure who the 'Uncle' is that is referred to as it's not John Mccann??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.03.14 14:16

Staged or not, relative or friend, knowing the truth or believing abduction, there is no way my child would ever be allowed to be used as a photo opportunity.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 06.03.14 14:33

Andrew77R wrote:Out of curiosity, when was the exact date/s the rest of the tapas group flew back to the uk. Did they all come back together?

Interestingly i found the below which i snipped from another forum dated in 2007. 

I was in a hairdressers in a posh area locally a few days back, not that far from where Kate Mc Cann's family live, and to make conversation with the hairdresser whom I had never met before, I asked her "What do you think of this Mc Cann' case then"? She replied "Well to be honest I am well sick of it, my friend who lives not far from here, knows Kate's family and she is always saying to me that she just wishes that they would own up and get it all over with, and that Gerry was bad for hiding the truth and that something must have been amiss for the Uncle of Madeleine who was also out there in the party with his daughter who took ill and was left alone in his apartment, left very fast once the police were called in over Madeleine, and it caused a blazing row between everyone as he is the sort of guy who won't mince his words, he tells it the way it is and refused to be a party to lies and so they told him to make a swift departure as he would drop them all in it ad so he left fast the same night as Maddy was abducted leaving others to suspect he was responsible for something too"

There was a story in the early days that a relative (someone with a boat?) of the McCanns had been on the holiday with them and left PDL very shortly after she had been reported missing, but I've never read anything about that since 2007. 

An Uncle doesn't necessarily have to be a relative but could be a close friend of the family?

I suppose it's possible that a relative who arrived in PDL after MM disappeared could have been the person referred to above, it does sound as though there may be some truth in the account, but why would anyone from Kate's family risk telling someone they knew about this, someone who would later tell their hairdresser?

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.03.14 14:50

@suzyjohnson wrote:
Andrew77R wrote:Out of curiosity, when was the exact date/s the rest of the tapas group flew back to the uk. Did they all come back together?

There was a story in the early days that a relative (someone with a boat?) of the McCanns had been on the holiday with them and left PDL very shortly after she had been reported missing, but I've never read anything about that since 2007. 

An Uncle doesn't necessarily have to be a relative but could be a close friend of the family?

I suppose it's possible that a relative who arrived in PDL after MM disappeared could have been the person referred to above, it does sound as though there may be some truth in the account, but why would anyone from Kate's family risk telling someone they knew about this, someone who would later tell their hairdresser?
Not come across the 'relative with a boat' story before. Any discussions on this forum regards to it?

Heard a few stories about the '10th' tapas member so maybe the Uncle / relative is that person?

Yeah, you wouldn't think that a member of Kate's family would be spilling the beans to the local hairdresser in all fairness. Can imagine Philomena putting her foot in it though whilst having a blow dry.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 06.03.14 16:27

Andrew77R wrote:
@suzyjohnson wrote:

Not come across the 'relative with a boat' story before. Any discussions on this forum regards to it?

Heard a few stories about the '10th' tapas member so maybe the Uncle / relative is that person?

Yeah, you wouldn't think that a member of Kate's family would be spilling the beans to the local hairdresser in all fairness. Can imagine Philomena putting her foot in it though whilst having a blow dry.
Yes I think the 10th Tapas member and the relative with the boat would be one and the same (same story) I don't know if it's been discussed before on here.

Actually I wondered about Auntie Phil, she had a great deal to say in the early days but then she went very quiet. She doesn't seem to me to be the type of person to stay quiet if she has something to say, and so I wondered, could it be that she now knows something she didn't know initially?

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.03.14 16:59

@suzyjohnson wrote:
Andrew77R wrote:
@suzyjohnson wrote:

Yes I think the 10th Tapas member and the relative with the boat would be one and the same (same story) I don't know if it's been discussed before on here.

Actually I wondered about Auntie Phil, she had a great deal to say in the early days but then she went very quiet. She doesn't seem to me to be the type of person to stay quiet if she has something to say, and so I wondered, could it be that she now knows something she didn't know initially?

I've wondered about the Camerons, now divorced after 20+ years of marriage.  Sandy must hold some useful information, he was quite involved in the early days.

I think Phil's silence may be related to her husband's hobby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.03.14 17:04

@suzyjohnson wrote: [...]
Or she has plain and simple been told to shutuppethemouth ...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.03.14 17:06

Ladyinred wrote:

I've wondered about the Camerons, now divorced after 20+ years of marriage.  Sandy must hold some useful information, he was quite involved in the early days.
So did I. It only takes a couple to break up and one to become spiteful ... Not saying. Just saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 07.03.14 1:35

OK so it said an uncle with a child who became ill that night? If im reading this right one of the t7 child got sick that night was it the same person... Was there something making the children sick.... Maybe that's what is linking the T7 perhaps** This is just an opinion mind you**what if they knew what was making the children sick.. Maybe all were given sedatives and two** maybe more**gets sick one dies... And you have a very worried KM who checks the twins breathing afraid the worst will happen and how would you explain 3 abductions.. And no children found.... And there was an issue I believe with the sheets needing washed with the sick T7 child? I may be just losing it tonight... Admin if I said anything bad plans delete.... Just this senario popped in my head...idk?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 07.03.14 1:41

Sounds like bull from a hairdresser to me :)

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 07.03.14 10:05

Maybe this was Robert Naylor from the Creche thread - the one who loaned his child to be signed into the  creche by Gerry.

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers on 07.03.14 23:06

@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:

Sometimes the details of a story get corrupted as it passes from person to person (the hairdresser's friend's source, the hairdresser's friend, the hairdresser, the person who spoke to the hairdresser etc) but the gist of the story remains.
roy rovers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.03.14 9:59

@roy rovers wrote:

Sometimes the details of a story get corrupted as it passes from person to person (the hairdresser's friend's source, the hairdresser's friend, the hairdresser, the person who spoke to the hairdresser etc) but the gist of the story remains.
Yep, of course. Chinese whispers and all that. It could very well be a load of old tosh but at the same time there could be an element of truth in it. Why would the hairdresser lie i guess? 

Does anyone know if anybody departed back to the UK swiftly around the 3rd of May to give this story any credibility... ??

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasputin on 08.03.14 10:16

@roy rovers wrote:

" Send re-inforcements we're going to advance "......." Send three and fourpence we're going to a dance"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 08.03.14 12:15

Andrew77R wrote:
@roy rovers wrote:

Yep, of course. Chinese whispers and all that. It could very well be a load of old tosh but at the same time there could be an element of truth in it. Why would the hairdresser lie i guess? 

Does anyone know if anybody departed back to the UK swiftly around the 3rd of May to give this story any credibility... ??
Not as far as I know. But back to the 'relative with a bost' story from 2007, I seem to recall that this relative did not live in the Uk, although I can't remember where he was living.

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 08.03.14 15:47

@suzyjohnson wrote:
Andrew77R wrote:
@roy rovers wrote:

Not as far as I know. But back to the 'relative with a bost' story from 2007, I seem to recall that this relative did not live in the Uk, although I can't remember where he was living.
Malta?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 08.03.14 15:53

DID SY/MET ever 'nick' the island man that the high powered 'barrister' from Manchester told them about?

Wouldn't be hard to 'nick' someone on an ISLAND, i wouldn't have thought!

THAT was months and months ago!

ANY NEWS ON THAT SIGNIFICANT ( laughat  laughat  laughat  ) 'LEAD'?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/434972/Missing-Madeleine-McCann-was-spotted-alive-weeks-ago

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 08.03.14 16:05

Didn't the 'lead' end up in court on some charge or other completely unconnected to his alleged sighting of Madeleine partying on one or other of the Balearic islands, jeanmonroe?  

Re question 2 of your OP, I seem to recall that in Dianne Webster's rog interview she makes reference to collecting the twins from their kids club together with one of her granddaughters on 5 or 6 May, albeit the overall impression given is that this 60+ year old credit controller barely knows her arse from her elbow what day of the week it is at the best of times.

It seems the holiday was only briefly interrupted by Madeleine's disappearance; the only noticeable difference being that the group were upgraded to an all you can neck inclusive status and enjoyed an extension to their vacation courtesy of MW.
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 08.03.14 16:18

@ultimaThule wrote:Didn't the 'lead' end up in court on some charge or other completely unconnected to his alleged sighting of Madeleine partying on one or other of the Balearic islands, jeanmonroe?  

Re question 2 of your OP, I seem to recall that in Dianne Webster's rog interview she makes reference to collecting the twins from their kids club together with one of her granddaughters on 5 or 6 May, albeit the overall impression given is that this 60+ year old credit controller barely knows her arse from her elbow what day of the week it is at the best of times.

It seems the holiday was only briefly interrupted by Madeleine's disappearance; the only noticeable difference being that the group were upgraded to an all you can neck inclusive status and enjoyed an extension to their vacation courtesy of MW.

Would it be totally 'outrageous' to ask if ANY of the 'freeloaders' did ANY actual 'searching' for Madeleine AFTER the 'upgrade' er,um,erm 'disappearance'?

OK, rhetorical!

"and all the 'rellies' from the UK all brought their swimming 'cossies'"

" AND their beer er, um, er, swimming GOOGLES"

To 'search' for Madeleine in the sea or OC swimming pool, presumeably?  laughat laughat laughat

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 08.03.14 16:38

As far as I recall there is a photo somewhere of assorted rellies searching their balcony for the beercrate and, if memory serves, the 2 grannies plus grandad searched one of the beach bars before being summarily sent back to blighty after words were exchanged with the grieving father. 

It seems all of the rellies actively participated in that part of the search for money which necessitated jars and buckets being distributed to various outlets, with some having cash pressed upon them by gullible members of the public.

There appears to be no record of any of the Tapas 7 lifting a finger scouring Luz and its surrounding areas after the half hour or so certain male members of the group were occupied in looking as if they were searching on the night of 3 May 2007.
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 09.03.14 1:15

'relative with a bost' above

Should of course read 'relative with a boat'

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 09.03.14 14:38

THE 'OLD' ONES ARE ALWAYS THE 'BEST'!

Sue Healy asked to leave PDL, explaining her sourpuss face in this interview with Sky News...

http://flossysplace.wordpress.com/2011/07/01/kate-mccanns-missing-diary-details-part-i/

Between 4th and 6th May 2007, friends and family started arriving in PdL:

4th May Susan and Brian Healy and Auntie Norah.
5th May Eileen, John McCann, Trish & Sandy Cameron, Michael Wright
6th May Kate’s friends, Nicki and Michelle

Also, on 6th May:
Alan Pike plants in McCanns’ minds the idea of reducing the size of their support group. Trish, Sandy, Michael Nicki would be asked to stay on,

This was raised with family earlier than anticipated – on the Sunday evening. Gerry had gone round to one of the family containing apartments, something was said that annoyed him. Gerry’s mum says to Susan Healy “ Well Sue – it looks as though we’re on the Granny Express home.”

7th May
Lunchtime – Kate and Gerry in middle of another meeting, so no-one available to collect twins. Meeting interrupted while K&G collected twins and found someone to give them lunch.With a leaner support group, roles were allocated:

Trish and Nicki took over childcare; Sandy and Michael dealt with admin, mail and finances(!). Trish and Sandy stayed for 3 months.

Not only too busy to search, but too busy to look after the two remaining children

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum