The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mikaeel Kular - Page 9 Mm11

Mikaeel Kular - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mikaeel Kular - Page 9 Mm11

Mikaeel Kular - Page 9 Regist10

Mikaeel Kular

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 9 Empty Re: Mikaeel Kular

Post by tiny 17.01.14 18:29

There have been no real positive clues, or positive sightings of the little boy(live sky update)
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.01.14 18:30

Sky news live feed........

Sky's Crime Correspondent Martin Brunt is still at the police headquarters in Edinburgh
by Sunita.Patel 6:28 PM

He says what we saw at the latest police news conference was "a change in tone"

by Sunita.Patel 6:29 PM
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 17.01.14 18:31

I just hope his father has abducted him and he's being taken good care of. That would still be classed as a criminal act.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 17.01.14 18:32

Daisy wrote:I just hope his father has abducted him and he's being taken good care of. That would still be classed as a criminal act.

My hope too
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 17.01.14 18:33

by zoe.catchpole edited by Sunita.Patel [url=javascript:void(0)]6:15 PM[/url]
[*]Mikaeel Kular - Page 9 De5ed470-4076-4020-b3c4-e2934000d045
Police also said it was possible, still, that he had walked out of the flat on his own
by Sunita.Patel [url=javascript:void(0)]6:32 PM[/url]
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.01.14 18:34

"The question of whether Mikaeel Kular was the subject of a criminal act hadn't really been addressed until tonight," he says
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Strangely, that would be a good result wouldn't it . (sorry not clear, being taken by his father I meant)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 17.01.14 18:34

I thought it was said that the entry door was hard to open,so how would this little boy open it on his own
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Brunt: "He was also asked whether it was possible that Mikaeel was out of the country. He said he didn't want to go into any detail."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 17.01.14 18:36

PeterMac wrote:Very interesting News conference.
Said almost nothing and got very defensive when asked sensible questions.
Even Bruntie afterwards seemed to be on the ball, and to realise that there is a lot more going on.

Not in Nursery since Christmas
but then refused to give details of subsequent sightings, except to say they had a "time line".  (Scribbled on the cover of one of his books ? ? ?)
If he HAD been seen that day - would they not say so ?
got extremely defensive about his having been taken out of the country.
Very non-commital about whether they really had spoken to the real father

Surely not another massive fraud / scam / lie
If it is, I would expect the Indian and/or Pakistani Embassies to have been in contact with the chief of 'Police Scotland', and the child's wider family members to have been in contact with Sky and other msm, before the local constabulary arrived at the apartment block,  and a veritable army of extradition, criminal, family, and other lawyers, together with practitioners in the art of reputation and damage limitation management, to have hotfooted it to the side of the grieving parent(s).  

It remains to be seen if a website is set up to aid a 'lifestyle' 'fighting fund', a perfectly coiffed parent attends a religious establishment  before or after making an appeal, and wealthy businessmen put their wallets at the disposal of 'the family'.

There appears to be a rather large ? over whether or not the 'real father' has been spoken to and, until such time as substantive information comes into the public domain, I incline to the view this event may have been magnified out of proportion to what it may transpire to be.

Nevertheless, I sincerely hope this child is alive and being well cared for wherever he may be - which, on the face of it, could prove to be the lawless hills of Pakistan.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 17.01.14 18:40

Daisy wrote:I just hope his father has abducted him and he's being taken good care of. That would still be classed as a criminal act.

That would be the hoped for outcome Daisy, but seems unlikely from the massive ground searches that are underway. They still seem to be considering that he left the flat on his own. i personally think that very unlikely - he had a couple of doors to get out of, one of which was a heavy security door. It is also worrying that he has not been at nursery since Christmas, I do not know if that is before or after.

I must say, the people in the local area are amazing, it is heartening to see how people pull together when a child is missing, bless them. I thought they would have had more dogs though, as a single dog can cover a much larger area and can get into the nooks and crannies.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 17.01.14 18:46

Daisy wrote:
suzyjohnson wrote:Do you think his mother could have left the children alone for the afternoon / evening and he disappeared earlier in the day? I would like to know how old the other children are, did one of them take him out and then lose him? 

It does sound very suspicious that he slept on his own just on the night he vanished. It would be quite difficult to hide anything going on from four other children in the same house.

Praying we have good news about this little boy tomorrow, but it's starting to look less and less likely
That sounds like a strong possibility after reading the former neighbours account. (see my last post end of p13).

Yes, I just read it Daisy, also the rest of today's posts

I wonder if anyone else saw him, besides his mother, at any time after Wednesday morning?

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by jay2001 17.01.14 18:50

Way back in the late 70's when Mr J and I ran a bar/bistro 50 miles from home we lived above the 'shop' during the week and came home Sat night.  By the time we'd cashed up, locked up and had chips, beans and a mug of tea with the lorry drivers at Watford Gap (great fun!) we usually got home about 1am - 2am.

One Sat night as we drove onto the path we noticed a little hooded figure across the road.  Shades of Donald Sutherland's film Don't Look Now I was scared out of my wits!  Mr J called over and it was a little boy about 5 or 6 - he was a little bit scared, but able to tell us where he lived.  We took him home about half a mile away, with lots of left and right turns.  We knocked his Mom up and it turned out he'd been staying overnight with his grandparents who lived about 300 yards from us in the road opposite.

He'd managed to put his coat on and got out and wanted to find his way home.  Everybody was just so relieved that everything ended well.  Sadly I have grave misgivings about Mikaeel and just hope that this is resolved as quickly as possible.
jay2001

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 17.01.14 19:01

Cristobell wrote:

That would be the hoped for outcome Daisy, but seems unlikely from the massive ground searches that are underway.  They still seem to be considering that he left the flat on his own.  i personally think that very unlikely - he had a couple of doors to get out of, one of which was a heavy security door.  It is also worrying that he has not been at nursery since Christmas, I do not know if that is before or after.  

I must say, the people in the local area are amazing, it is heartening to see how people pull together when a child is missing, bless them.  I thought they would have had more dogs though, as a single dog can cover a much larger area and can get into the nooks and crannies.  
 So do I if I'm honest Cristobell. Just don't like to think about the alternatives too deeply until something concrete comes out. It makes me too sad.

I also agree about the wonderful community spirit and take comfort that there's still plenty of good people out there. It takes me back to when I was a youngster when a young tot went missing from the close knit pit village I lived in. Almost everyone joined the search. The village was electric, I still remember that vibe to this day. Sadly he was found drowned in some outdoor disused pit baths close to his home.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 17.01.14 19:27

Daisy wrote:
Cristobell wrote:

That would be the hoped for outcome Daisy, but seems unlikely from the massive ground searches that are underway.  They still seem to be considering that he left the flat on his own.  i personally think that very unlikely - he had a couple of doors to get out of, one of which was a heavy security door.  It is also worrying that he has not been at nursery since Christmas, I do not know if that is before or after.  

I must say, the people in the local area are amazing, it is heartening to see how people pull together when a child is missing, bless them.  I thought they would have had more dogs though, as a single dog can cover a much larger area and can get into the nooks and crannies.  
 So do I if I'm honest Cristobell. Just don't like to think about the alternatives too deeply until something concrete comes out. It makes me too sad.

I also agree about the wonderful community spirit and take comfort that there's still plenty of good people out there. It takes me back to when I was a youngster when a young tot went missing from the close knit pit village I lived in. Almost everyone joined the search. The village was electric, I still remember that vibe to this day. Sadly he was found drowned in some outdoor disused pit baths close to his home.
Ordinary people are good Daisy. It's still only the minority that aren't. No amount of vile governments and corruption from the top can take away the inherent goodness within the majority of people. It can be manipulated of course by the MSM's need to create fear and scandal in everything and then soften it with a 'human interest' major headline and how people pull together. The Sun's offer of a £25,000 reward is repulsive to me but then again the Met's offer of a £20,000 reward for info regarding Madeleine is equally repulsive.

There is no responsible journalism anymore. There is only sensationalism in anything and everything.

As an aside, I remember the Aberfan disaster Daisy - my Dad's school. My Father's family were digging with their bare hands in the soil and rubble. It was reported responsibly, it was dealt with by the local community and a normal thing to go out and do your best to find these children. There is nothing unusual about people going out to search for a missing child - it's what good people do and there are more good ones than bad.

I hope this little boy is found alive and well. I hope the media let the police do their job.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 17.01.14 19:29

I suspect the McCanns have set a bench mark for cases of missing children.  So too Casey Anthony.  One of Gerry's oft used accusations against the PJ, is that they concentrated too much on himself and Kate instead of looking for the child.  A very biased perspective imo, given Gerry's status of arguido, as statistics dictate that parents/family/friends must be eliminated first.  That was the error in Madeleine's case I think, and may have been the result of political interference.

As for Casey Anthony, she did not report her daughter missing for 3+ weeks.  If this little lad has been missing for longer, as it looking to be the case, then of course alarm bells should go off. As I am typing this, the news reports seem to have changed tone, especially as Mikaeel does not seem to have been at his nursery since before Christmas. That Casey Anthony got away with murder I think rests with the death penalty being on the table, something that must have troubled the jurors.  

I think the police have learned lessons from previous cases.  They are fully aware of the way in which the developing case is being scrutinized by the press and the public and the way in which a case of this nature can create a media storm.  As yet, we have heard very little, if anything, from the mother and the family.  By contrast, within 48 hours of Madeleine's disappearance, the phone lines between Team McCann and the world's media were smoking hot.  Priests and lawyers had been demanded and were on hand to assist the devastated family, as too were all their family, friends and bridesmaids - there may even have been T-shirts.  

Looking back on the Karen Matthews case and the case of Tia Sharpe, there were press camped outside the homes of the victims and the neighbours were giving their tuppence worth. I am not sure how soon the candlelight vigils began. That the crowds are not gathering, may of course be the inclement weather but there seems to be a change in the way the case is being handled, almost as if the police are ticking boxes.  Just my opinion.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 17.01.14 19:32

candyfloss wrote:Sun launches £25,000 appeal

Mikaeel Kular - Page 9 A339d93c-a163-4096-bbf1-a6726f5dbd67_400

Note the magic words SAFE RETURN.
If he is found dead they won't pay out since he will not have been safely returned.

it is conerning that his school is saying he has not been seen since cgristmas.
I am not sure when they broke up for cgristmas notr when they returned after the break.

The off due to a cold is a huge red flag.
A cold lasts for a couple of days and even then isn't really a reason to keep a child off school especially given the time of year.

If it was bad enough for him to have been kept off school then i would presume a doctor or health clinic had been visited.
I am not sure schools will take 2weeks or so off with a cold as the truth and may have asked for a slip from the doctor to verify the reason for school absence.

The more that comes out, the more it fits into the guilty parents hiding something.

Here we have abduction by a family member especially given he is a boy.

Abduction by a non family member  as revenge or to coerce the family, in which case we would expect to have heard from the abductors.

Concealment from the father as in custody battle.

Concealment of the boy with a family member to allow for something to happen, such as healing of injuries or removal by social services or similar in which case it is likely LE would have mentioned they were on the social services watch list ( ot gives a motive)

Concealment of the boy with a non family member for the above reasons.

Concealment of the boy due to death.

What is vital right now to provide a true and viable timeline is when he was last seen by a non family member and who knew the child.

If we are looking back as far as christmas then i would ask what prompted them to report him missing now rather than earlier.
What has changed in their reality to prompt the report?

It is not unknown, and i am aware of several cases where a child has been reported missing by a non family memmber or a family member not living in the household as they haven/t seen or heard from said child in weeks/months or years.
The immediate family has been forced to file a missing persons report themselves as questions have been asked and investigations started.
It has turned out the family has moved repeatedly and the new neighbors don't even know they had said missing child.
You cannot report someone missing if you don't know they exist.

It usually ends up the child is long dead and their remains have turned up at an old residence , or in once case, hauled around in a box and reburied at each move.

I would love to hear dull statements from the parents and family members and the 911 call to report him missing.

PS please excuse my tupos i am full of flu and what looks loke an sinus infection ugh i blame my meds and so do mu cats

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.01.14 19:53

Mark Williams-Thomas ‏@mwilliamsthomas · 2 hrs
I have asked the police about mother or a family member making an appeal & that is under consideration #MikaeelKular

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 17.01.14 19:54

Cristobell wrote:
I think the police have learned lessons from previous cases.  They are fully aware of the way in which the developing case is being scrutinized by the press and the public and the way in which a case of this nature can create a media storm.  As yet, we have heard very little, if anything, from the mother and the family.  By contrast, within 48 hours of Madeleine's disappearance, the phone lines between Team McCann and the world's media were smoking hot.  Priests and lawyers had been demanded and were on hand to assist the devastated family, as too were all their family, friends and bridesmaids - there may even have been T-shirts.  

Looking back on the Karen Matthews case and the case of Tia Sharpe, there were press camped outside the homes of the victims and the neighbours were giving their tuppence worth.  I am not sure how soon the candlelight vigils began.  That the crowds are not gathering, may of course be the inclement weather  but there seems to be a change in the way the case is being handled, almost as if the police are ticking boxes.  Just my opinion.

I would say things were dignified and restrained during the search for little April Jones too. Everyone I think has learned something from the McCann, Matthews and Sharpe cases in this respect

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Mikaeel Kular - Page 9 Empty 911?

Post by Letterwriter 17.01.14 19:55

911 call Hobs?

I know Scotland has, for a long time, been very prepped for a breakaway from the UK with its own Scots branded institutions for everything from "Police Scotland" (as opposed to "the police") and the SPCA for animals but I'm not sure they've gone as far as replacing 999 with 911.

I'm a pedant I know.  I just get upset when Americanisms find their way into the English language
Letterwriter
Letterwriter

Activity : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.01.14 20:02

suzyjohnson wrote:
Cristobell wrote:

Looking back on the Karen Matthews case and the case of Tia Sharpe, there were press camped outside the homes of the victims and the neighbours were giving their tuppence worth.  I am not sure how soon the candlelight vigils began.  That the crowds are not gathering, may of course be the inclement weather  but there seems to be a change in the way the case is being handled, almost as if the police are ticking boxes.  Just my opinion.

I would say things were dignified and restrained during the search for little April Jones too. Everyone I think has learned something from the McCann, Matthews and Sharpe cases in this respect

Until people started getting commemorative tattoos, in any case.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 17.01.14 20:05

Hobs, the school was just a pre-school and so they probably wouldn't ask for confirmation from a doctor that Mikaeel was ill as children do not by law have to attend a pre-school. Most schools went back about the 6th of Jan after the Christmas break, so that would mean Mikaeel was absent for approx eight nursery days, a bit of a long time for just a cold, but probably up until this week the nursery staff wouldn't have thought too much about it.

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 17.01.14 20:09

candyfloss wrote:Mark Williams-Thomas ‏@mwilliamsthomas  · 2 hrs  
I have asked the police about mother or a family member making an appeal & that is under consideration #MikaeelKular

Another gem from MWT.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 17.01.14 20:21

Letterwriter wrote:911 call Hobs?

I know Scotland has, for a long time, been very prepped for a breakaway from the UK with its own Scots branded institutions for everything from "Police Scotland" (as opposed to "the police") and the SPCA for animals but I'm not sure they've gone as far as replacing 999 with 911.

I'm a pedant I know.  I just get upset when Americanisms find their way into the English language
My apologies letterwriter.

I however work for an American online company and have done for the las 13 years, i do  type American, skipping the letter U and using Americanismas as you put it.

The people i work for are American, the people i work with are predominantly American, the public i deal with although worldwide are predominantly American.

I use American words as it's something i have been using for the last 13 years, the same as ex[ats use local langauage from whatever country they are living in. I also date things backwards, again as it is something i have been doing for so long.

it also means that when i refer to an emergency number if will more likely than not use 911 not only because of my job, but as a statement analyst student it is something i have been exposed to over the years.

it doesn't help that i pick up accents  and languages quickly.

I am sorry you get upset when Mmericanisms enter the English language given that there is no such thing and an English language per se.

English is a polyglot language made up of many words from many countries over the centuries either from being  invaded, doing the invading, colonisation and general pack the bags dear let's go for a walk on the wild side.

Who knows, maybe Scotland could go and use 911 or any other number of emergency numbers used around the world as , after all they would be independant. :)

have a nice day high5

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 17.01.14 20:25

Hobs wrote:
Letterwriter wrote:911 call Hobs?

My apologies letterwriter.

I however work for an American online company and have done for the las 13 years, i do  type American, skipping the letter U and using Americanismas as you put it.

The people i work for are American, the people i work with are predominantly American, the public i deal with although worldwide are predominantly American.

I use American words as it's something i have been using for the last 13 years, the same as ex[ats use local langauage from whatever country they are living in. I also date things backwards, again as it is something i have been doing for so long.

it also means that when i refer to an emergency number if will more likely than not use 911 not only because of my job, but as a statement analyst student it is something i have been exposed to over the years.

it doesn't help that i pick up accents  and languages quickly.

I am sorry you get upset when Mmericanisms enter the English language given that there is no such thing and an English language per se.

English is a polyglot language made up of many words from many countries over the centuries either from being  invaded, doing the invading, colonisation and general pack the bags dear let's go for a walk on the wild side.

Who knows, maybe Scotland could go and use 911 or any other number of emergency numbers used around the world as , after all they would be independant. :)

have a nice day high5
This is way off topic.

It's interesting though and perhaps the Mods could move it to a relevant topic.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum