The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Red Flags

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by Guest on 07.03.14 10:16

whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
If the body was ever moved between 5J and 5A, where might it stop off at?

I don't think it was, the cadaver/blood dogs only detected in 5A.  There is evidence that a body was behind the couch of 5A, and near or inside the bottom of the wardrobe in the parents' bedroom.  There's no evidence to show that the body was ever in 5J.

Bringing this over from the dogs thread.

Five apartments at a complex in Praia Da Luz. 
Mr. Murat's property at Pria Da Luz. 
Mr. McCann's Villa at Pria Da Luz ( Present occupancy). 
Articles of clothing from Mr. McCann's residence. 
Western beach Pria da Luz. 
Eastern Beach Pria Da Luz. 
10 Vehicles screened at Portimao. 
CANINE SEARCHES AT FIVE APARTMENTS AT PRIA DA LUZ. 

All five apartments were searched using the EVRD. The only alert indications 
were at apartment 5a, the reported scene.

Apartment B


We've searched this apartment with the victim recovery dog and he has shown no interest in the flat for what he he trained to find at all so we finished.

Apartment 5 D

We've put the victim recovery dog through this apartment, the only interest has been in some food that he has found, other than that there is no interest in anything that he has been taught to tell me that he has found.


Apartment H5

We searched this apartment and the dog hasn't shown any interest in this particular apartment, apart from around the table, where there was a tennis ball which is how we reward the dog for finding things, as soon as we removed the tennis ball the interest was gone. And so it was a negative search.


Apartment 4 G

We searched the apartment using the victim recovery dog. No response.
Negative search.

I make that apartments 5B, D, H, 4G and of course 5A. No mention of 5J being searched by the EVRD dogs.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 07.03.14 10:20

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
I make that apartments 5B, D, H, 4G and of course 5A. No mention of 5J being searched by the EVRD dogs.

The cadaver dogs didn't search my house either. Who was supposed to be in 5J?

whatliesbehindthesofa

Posts : 1320
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by Guest on 07.03.14 10:24

whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
I make that apartments 5B, D, H, 4G and of course 5A. No mention of 5J being searched by the EVRD dogs.

The cadaver dogs didn't search my house either.  Who was supposed to be in 5J?

From the same thread.

All the apartments were searched by the dogs and when they arrived at apartment 5J they began to sniff with intensity at the entrance door. During this behaviour it was noted by the PJ officers that there must be some unusual odour, but which with all certainty did not have anything to do with the odour being searched for, but there must have been something strange inside.

After entering the apartment, it was observed that the odour came from close to the fridge, which was open and contained some rotting meat and vegetables.

avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 07.03.14 10:24

dantezebu wrote:
Any change in routine or behaviour is a red flag

Going to the beach while on holiday is hardly unusual behaviour.

Not inviting the McCanns raises more questions, but as I've pointed out, there could be an innocent explanation for it, or to put it another way, a sinister explanation seems no more likely than an innocent one.

whatliesbehindthesofa

Posts : 1320
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 07.03.14 10:27

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
All the apartments were searched by the dogs and when they arrived at apartment 5J they began to sniff with intensity at the entrance door. During this behaviour it was noted by the PJ officers that there must be some unusual odour, but which with all certainty did not have anything to do with the odour being searched for, but there must have been something strange inside.

After entering the apartment, it was observed that the odour came from close to the fridge, which was open and contained some rotting meat and vegetables.


So the GNR dogs detected some rotting meat and vegetables.  Those dogs were just standard sniffer dogs, not cadaver dogs.

What's so important about 5J? The dogs also found 5H and 4G interesting.

whatliesbehindthesofa

Posts : 1320
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by Guest on 07.03.14 10:36

whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:

So the GNR dogs detected some rotting meat and vegetables.  Those dogs were just standard sniffer dogs, not cadaver dogs.

What's so important about 5J?  The dogs also found 5H and 4G interesting.

Various references to fridges and also the fact that rotten meat was used to explain away the stink in the hire car.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 07.03.14 10:39

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
Various references to fridges and also the fact that rotten meat was used to explain away the stink in the hire car.

Hmm, okay.  Quite a leap, in my opinion.  Do we know who was in 5J on 3rd May?

ETA - don't worry, I'll read through the thread you linked.

whatliesbehindthesofa

Posts : 1320
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by canada12 on 07.03.14 10:49

dantezebu wrote:
the fact that the MCs and their children did not join the rest of the Tapas on the beach for the afteroon of 3rd May.
No mention of anyone asking them to come or even looking for them.
The T7 wanted to distance themselves and their children from the MCs and Ocean Club that afternoon.

From Kates diary:
"Since Ella was taken from the KC → beach. I was a little worried that she was sad to have been alone. (Not realised that the group had gone to the beach.)"


I think by going to the Paraiso Beach Restaurant as a group, the T7 were also creating alibi's for themselves, should there be any questions arising later about Madeleine. I think they may have decided, as a group, to "cover their butts", as it were, knowing (IMO) that Madeleine was already dead by that time, and also knowing that if an investigation were to uncover times when Madeleine was not accounted for, they'd be in the clear for this time period, anyway.

These CCTV pictures capture the 'Tapas Seven' at the Paraiso beach restaurant, in Praia da Luz, on 03 May 2007, between 17:31 and 18:36

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id213.html


The fact that the restaurant also has CCTV surveillance reinforces their alibi. They're all there. Except for Kate, Gerry, and their 3 kids.

Having pointed this out, I now also wonder whether this might have been part of an alibi for all of them, including Kate and Gerry, until it became evident that CCTV footage shows Kate and Gerry not present? Perhaps they were trying to take advantage of the confusion of a large group? And hoping that the waiters would only remember the large group, and not who specifically made up the group, and therefore, if questioned, they would hopefully state that yes, Kate and Gerry must have been there.

And when the CCTV footage came to light, there had to be some quick explanation about why Kate and Gerry weren't there. Hence Kate running on the beach, asking Madeleine if she was sad, etc.

canada12

Posts : 1461
Reputation : 199
Join date : 2013-10-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 07.03.14 10:55

canada12 wrote:
I think by going to the Paraiso Beach Restaurant as a group, the T7 were also creating alibi's for themselves, should there be any questions arising later about Madeleine. I think they may have decided, as a group, to "cover their butts", as it were, knowing (IMO) that Madeleine was already dead by that time, and also knowing that if an investigation were to uncover times when Madeleine was not accounted for, they'd be in the clear for this time period, anyway.

These CCTV pictures capture the 'Tapas Seven' at the Paraiso beach restaurant, in Praia da Luz, on 03 May 2007, between 17:31 and 18:36

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id213.html


The fact that the restaurant also has CCTV surveillance reinforces their alibi. They're all there. Except for Kate, Gerry, and their 3 kids.

Having pointed this out, I now also wonder whether this might have been part of an alibi for all of them, including Kate and Gerry, until it became evident that CCTV footage shows Kate and Gerry not present? Perhaps they were trying to take advantage of the confusion of a large group? And hoping that the waiters would only remember the large group, and not who specifically made up the group, and therefore, if questioned, they would hopefully state that yes, Kate and Gerry must have been there.

And when the CCTV footage came to light, there had to be some quick explanation about why Kate and Gerry weren't there. Hence Kate running on the beach, asking Madeleine if she was sad, etc.

Okay, but if this theory is to be put forward, we should point out that Madeleine is recorded as being in the creche that afternoon until 17:30.

whatliesbehindthesofa

Posts : 1320
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by Hicks on 07.03.14 11:03

whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
Various references to fridges and also the fact that rotten meat was used to explain away the stink in the hire car.

Hmm, okay.  Quite a leap, in my opinion.  Do we know who was in 5J on 3rd May?

ETA - don't worry, I'll read through the thread you linked.
Shttps://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3888-apt-5j-what-q-says-about-the-gnr-search-and-rescue.
avatar
Hicks

Posts : 976
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 59

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by canada12 on 07.03.14 11:05

whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
canada12 wrote:
I think by going to the Paraiso Beach Restaurant as a group, the T7 were also creating alibi's for themselves, should there be any questions arising later about Madeleine. I think they may have decided, as a group, to "cover their butts", as it were, knowing (IMO) that Madeleine was already dead by that time, and also knowing that if an investigation were to uncover times when Madeleine was not accounted for, they'd be in the clear for this time period, anyway.

These CCTV pictures capture the 'Tapas Seven' at the Paraiso beach restaurant, in Praia da Luz, on 03 May 2007, between 17:31 and 18:36

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id213.html


The fact that the restaurant also has CCTV surveillance reinforces their alibi. They're all there. Except for Kate, Gerry, and their 3 kids.

Having pointed this out, I now also wonder whether this might have been part of an alibi for all of them, including Kate and Gerry, until it became evident that CCTV footage shows Kate and Gerry not present? Perhaps they were trying to take advantage of the confusion of a large group? And hoping that the waiters would only remember the large group, and not who specifically made up the group, and therefore, if questioned, they would hopefully state that yes, Kate and Gerry must have been there.

And when the CCTV footage came to light, there had to be some quick explanation about why Kate and Gerry weren't there. Hence Kate running on the beach, asking Madeleine if she was sad, etc.

Okay, but if this theory is to be put forward, we should point out that Madeleine is recorded as being in the creche that afternoon until 17:30.

Agreed - however there's quite a spirited discussion going on elsewhere in the forum about the possibility that Madeleine wasn't in the creche at all, and the possibility that another child was signed in, instead of her.

canada12

Posts : 1461
Reputation : 199
Join date : 2013-10-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by jeanmonroe on 07.03.14 11:07

Okay, but if this theory is to be put forward, we should point out that Madeleine is recorded as being in the creche that afternoon until 17:30.
-------------------------------------------------

Was it Madeleine or was it possible 'substitute' Naylor "child" at creche that afternoon.?

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5815
Reputation : 1657
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 07.03.14 11:18

jeanmonroe wrote:Okay, but if this theory is to be put forward, we should point out that Madeleine is recorded as being in the creche that afternoon until 17:30.
-------------------------------------------------

Was it Madeleine or was it possible 'substitute' Naylor "child" at creche that afternoon.?

And so we continue to expand the conspiracy far and wide until the facts fit the theory ...

whatliesbehindthesofa

Posts : 1320
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by Guest on 07.03.14 11:27

whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:Okay, but if this theory is to be put forward, we should point out that Madeleine is recorded as being in the creche that afternoon until 17:30.
-------------------------------------------------

Was it Madeleine or was it possible 'substitute' Naylor "child" at creche that afternoon.?

And so we continue to expand the conspiracy far and wide until the facts fit the theory ...

Just by looking at the creche records, it can be seen that they are a mess.
Without any grand conspiracy theory. They cannot be relied upon.



avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by PeterMac on 07.03.14 11:27

jeanmonroe wrote:Okay, but if this theory is to be put forward, we should point out that Madeleine is recorded as being in the creche that afternoon until 17:30.
-------------------------------------------------

Was it Madeleine or was it possible 'substitute' Naylor "child" at creche that afternoon.?
And Kate not only signs her out, but also in the book says she arrived at the tapas bar to find them ALL having tea.
[insert the word "allegedly" where necessary !]

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 171
Join date : 2010-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by canada12 on 07.03.14 11:30

PeterMac wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:Okay, but if this theory is to be put forward, we should point out that Madeleine is recorded as being in the creche that afternoon until 17:30.
-------------------------------------------------

Was it Madeleine or was it possible 'substitute' Naylor "child" at creche that afternoon.?
And Kate not only signs her out, but also in the book says she arrived at the tapas bar to find them ALL having tea.
[insert the word "allegedly" where necessary !]

Where they couldn't possibly have been, since the Paraiso CCTV shows them there at 5.30, not at the Tapas bar:

These CCTV pictures capture the 'Tapas Seven' at the Paraiso beach restaurant, in Praia da Luz, on 03 May 2007, between 17:31 and 18:36

canada12

Posts : 1461
Reputation : 199
Join date : 2013-10-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by HelenMeg on 07.03.14 11:30

canada12 wrote:dantezebu wrote:
the fact that the MCs and their children did not join the rest of the Tapas on the beach for the afteroon of 3rd May.
No mention of anyone asking them to come or even looking for them.
The T7 wanted to distance themselves and their children from the MCs and Ocean Club that afternoon.

From Kates diary:
"Since Ella was taken from the KC → beach. I was a little worried that she was sad to have been alone. (Not realised that the group had gone to the beach.)"


I think by going to the Paraiso Beach Restaurant as a group, the T7 were also creating alibi's for themselves, should there be any questions arising later about Madeleine. I think they may have decided, as a group, to "cover their butts", as it were, knowing (IMO) that Madeleine was already dead by that time, and also knowing that if an investigation were to uncover times when Madeleine was not accounted for, they'd be in the clear for this time period, anyway.

These CCTV pictures capture the 'Tapas Seven' at the Paraiso beach restaurant, in Praia da Luz, on 03 May 2007, between 17:31 and 18:36

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id213.html


The fact that the restaurant also has CCTV surveillance reinforces their alibi. They're all there. Except for Kate, Gerry, and their 3 kids.

Having pointed this out, I now also wonder whether this might have been part of an alibi for all of them, including Kate and Gerry, until it became evident that CCTV footage shows Kate and Gerry not present? Perhaps they were trying to take advantage of the confusion of a large group? And hoping that the waiters would only remember the large group, and not who specifically made up the group, and therefore, if questioned, they would hopefully state that yes, Kate and Gerry must have been there.

And when the CCTV footage came to light, there had to be some quick explanation about why Kate and Gerry weren't there. Hence Kate running on the beach, asking Madeleine if she was sad, etc.
Can you remember when DP was supposed to visit KM on the 3rd..? Does this tie in ok? Just wondering

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 208
Join date : 2014-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by canada12 on 07.03.14 11:37

HelenMeg wrote:
canada12 wrote:dantezebu wrote:
the fact that the MCs and their children did not join the rest of the Tapas on the beach for the afteroon of 3rd May.
No mention of anyone asking them to come or even looking for them.
The T7 wanted to distance themselves and their children from the MCs and Ocean Club that afternoon.

From Kates diary:
"Since Ella was taken from the KC → beach. I was a little worried that she was sad to have been alone. (Not realised that the group had gone to the beach.)"


I think by going to the Paraiso Beach Restaurant as a group, the T7 were also creating alibi's for themselves, should there be any questions arising later about Madeleine. I think they may have decided, as a group, to "cover their butts", as it were, knowing (IMO) that Madeleine was already dead by that time, and also knowing that if an investigation were to uncover times when Madeleine was not accounted for, they'd be in the clear for this time period, anyway.

These CCTV pictures capture the 'Tapas Seven' at the Paraiso beach restaurant, in Praia da Luz, on 03 May 2007, between 17:31 and 18:36

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id213.html


The fact that the restaurant also has CCTV surveillance reinforces their alibi. They're all there. Except for Kate, Gerry, and their 3 kids.

Having pointed this out, I now also wonder whether this might have been part of an alibi for all of them, including Kate and Gerry, until it became evident that CCTV footage shows Kate and Gerry not present? Perhaps they were trying to take advantage of the confusion of a large group? And hoping that the waiters would only remember the large group, and not who specifically made up the group, and therefore, if questioned, they would hopefully state that yes, Kate and Gerry must have been there.

And when the CCTV footage came to light, there had to be some quick explanation about why Kate and Gerry weren't there. Hence Kate running on the beach, asking Madeleine if she was sad, etc.
Can you remember when DP was supposed to visit KM on the 3rd..? Does this tie in ok? Just wondering

It was around 6.30 or 6.40, depending on who is relating the story.

canada12

Posts : 1461
Reputation : 199
Join date : 2013-10-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by HelenMeg on 07.03.14 11:39

If the creche records cannot be relied upon then the only factual information available is the PARAISO CCTV.

Maybe the TAPAS7 were in crisis conference over whether they would support the Mc Canns.
Was M alive at this point or not.

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 208
Join date : 2014-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by jeanmonroe on 07.03.14 11:41

RED FLAG

WHY DID ONLY THE MCCANNS CONSCIOUSLY, DILIBERATELY, LEAVE THEIR APARTMENT TOTALLY UNLOCKED AND INSECURE, (PATIO AND FRONT DOOR ) WITH THEIR THREE SMALL CHILDREN INSIDE, THAT NIGHT?

ALL OF THEIR FRIENDS (T7) HAD, ACCORDING TO STATEMENTS, DEAD LOCKED THEIR FRONT DOORS,(CAR PARK SIDE) AND ALL THEIR FRIENDS HAD LOCKED THEIR PATIO DOORS , FROM THE INSIDE, BEFORE GOING TO TAPAS.

IF MO/ R O'B/JT had left THEIR patio doors 'unlocked' they would have used the small alleyway in front of the 'block' to gain access through the small gates to their apartments to 'check' their kids.

But they, MO/JT/R O'B all walked the 'long way around' (through car park) to access their deadlocked front doors.

Which tells us that all of the T7's apartments were 'secure' (front and back)

ONLY the McCanns, by their own admittance, on record, left their apartment totally unsecured, that night.

WHY were THEY the ONLY parents, of the group, to do that?

Were they 'expecting' a 'stranger' to ENTER and remove 'something'?  (EASY access, front or back?)

eta: Put another way

IF the resort felt 'so safe and secure' (KM) then WHY did the all the T7 totally 'secure' THEIR apartments before all going to the tapas, out of sight, of their children?

WHY didn't any of the T7 NOT leave their apartments, insecure, like their friends, the McCanns?

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5815
Reputation : 1657
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by HelenMeg on 07.03.14 11:41

canada12 wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:
canada12 wrote:dantezebu wrote:
the fact that the MCs and their children did not join the rest of the Tapas on the beach for the afteroon of 3rd May.
No mention of anyone asking them to come or even looking for them.
The T7 wanted to distance themselves and their children from the MCs and Ocean Club that afternoon.

From Kates diary:
"Since Ella was taken from the KC → beach. I was a little worried that she was sad to have been alone. (Not realised that the group had gone to the beach.)"


I think by going to the Paraiso Beach Restaurant as a group, the T7 were also creating alibi's for themselves, should there be any questions arising later about Madeleine. I think they may have decided, as a group, to "cover their butts", as it were, knowing (IMO) that Madeleine was already dead by that time, and also knowing that if an investigation were to uncover times when Madeleine was not accounted for, they'd be in the clear for this time period, anyway.

These CCTV pictures capture the 'Tapas Seven' at the Paraiso beach restaurant, in Praia da Luz, on 03 May 2007, between 17:31 and 18:36

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id213.html


The fact that the restaurant also has CCTV surveillance reinforces their alibi. They're all there. Except for Kate, Gerry, and their 3 kids.

Having pointed this out, I now also wonder whether this might have been part of an alibi for all of them, including Kate and Gerry, until it became evident that CCTV footage shows Kate and Gerry not present? Perhaps they were trying to take advantage of the confusion of a large group? And hoping that the waiters would only remember the large group, and not who specifically made up the group, and therefore, if questioned, they would hopefully state that yes, Kate and Gerry must have been there.

And when the CCTV footage came to light, there had to be some quick explanation about why Kate and Gerry weren't there. Hence Kate running on the beach, asking Madeleine if she was sad, etc.
Can you remember when DP was supposed to visit KM on the 3rd..? Does this tie in ok? Just wondering

It was around 6.30 or 6.40, depending on who is relating the story.
In that case DP went straight from Paraiso to check on Kate.  This is a little confusing as in previous reports, didn't DP discuss with GM at tennis whether to check on KM.
Interesting to see mobile phone usage during this period too

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 208
Join date : 2014-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by Guest on 07.03.14 12:19

jeanmonroe wrote:RED FLAG

WHY DID ONLY THE MCCANNS CONSCIOUSLY, DILIBERATELY, LEAVE THEIR APARTMENT TOTALLY UNLOCKED AND INSECURE, (PATIO AND FRONT DOOR ) WITH THEIR THREE SMALL CHILDREN INSIDE, THAT NIGHT?

ALL OF THEIR FRIENDS (T7) HAD, ACCORDING TO STATEMENTS, DEAD LOCKED THEIR FRONT DOORS,(CAR PARK SIDE) AND ALL THEIR FRIENDS HAD LOCKED THEIR PATIO DOORS , FROM THE INSIDE, BEFORE GOING TO TAPAS.

IF MO/ R O'B/JT had left THEIR patio doors 'unlocked' they would have used the small alleyway in front of the 'block' to gain access through the small gates to their apartments to 'check' their kids.

But they, MO/JT/R O'B all walked the 'long way around' (through car park) to access their deadlocked front doors.

Which tells us that all of the T7's apartments were 'secure' (front and back)

ONLY the McCanns, by their own admittance, on record, left their apartment totally unsecured, that night.

WHY were THEY the ONLY parents, of the group, to do that?

Were they 'expecting' a 'stranger' to ENTER and remove 'something'?  (EASY access, front or back?)

eta: Put another way

IF the resort felt 'so safe and secure' (KM) then WHY did the all the T7  totally 'secure' THEIR apartments before all going to the tapas, out of sight, of their children?

WHY didn't any of the T7 NOT leave their apartments, insecure, like their friends, the McCanns?
Everybody locked the apartments including the Mccanns.

They had to say later on that they left it 'unlocked' to give more weight to the 'abduction' theory.

Nobody leaves there holiday apartment unlocked. Especially if you were stupid enough to leave your 3 toddlers on their own. Red herring as usual from TM.

Unlocked means intruder, burglar, kidnapper, invisible man had easy access in and out. Not the jemmied, broken shutter garbage that they originally claimed.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

red flag

Post by mariola on 07.03.14 12:42

apologies if already flagged.
witness  in car george brooks sees couple carrying a child at 5 in the morning as he heads for pdl on morning of 4th may.they scurry up side street as car approaches. this couple know they have been seen.
k and g go for walk at 5 in the morning of 4th may  ,never  fully explained exactly to where. 
social worker yvonne martin says that later same morning kate told her a COUPLE had taken maddie.

from unterdent eppichge kehrt.

mariola

Posts : 152
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-03-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 07.03.14 12:58

mariola wrote:
witness  in car george brooks sees couple with child at 5 in the morning as he heads for pdl on morning of 4th may.they scurry up side street as car approaches. this couple know they have been seen.

Would that be George Brooks from Liverpool?  Or would it be George Burke?

The guy who as far as I know never spoke to the police?

Brownie points for identifying the source of this little bit of information:

As for additional information I would like to add that on Sunday, 6 May I went to the pizzaria in PdL and bought a large quantity of pizzas. I was attended by a girl from Liverpool. I explained to her my relationship to the McCanns and she told me that her father 'George' had seen a man carrying a child in his arms in the early morning of 4 May in the resort. I asked her if her father had spoken about this to the Portuguese authorities. I don't know if the information was ever investigated.

That's right - it was Michael Terence Wright, Kate's cousin.  Now isn't it a small world!

whatliesbehindthesofa

Posts : 1320
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Red Flags

Post by jeanmonroe on 07.03.14 13:05

RED FLAG, for me anyway.

Steve Kingstone: The seven witnesses include Rachael Oldfield who has given her first ever interview to this programme:

Rachael Oldfield: I was there on the night. I spent time with Gerry and Kate during the week, you know, before the 3rd of May and afterwards. You know, their emotions and their reactions was just agonising. It was just no way they’re involved in anything to do with Madeleine’s disappearance.

You know, if you take the common sense approach as well and just look at, you know, timings of how things happened and the fact that they’re both medics, there are four other medics in the group, they would know what to do to resuscitate a child… or anyone else for that matter.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense really would be able to see that they couldn’t have done it. I was there and I know that they didn’t do it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
RO
you know, timings of how things happened and the fact that they’re both medics, there are four other medics in the group, they would know what to do to resuscitate a child… or anyone else for that matter.
---------------------------------------------------------

The interviewer did not ask RO about anything to do with RESUSCITATION of any child.

Or anything about an accident that a child would possibly need resuscitation from.

SHE JUST 'BLURTED OUT' ABOUT 'RESUSCITATION OF A CHILD'.

NOBODY, REPEAT NOBODY, ASKED HER!

WHY did she think to mention 'resuscitation' of a child, when she had NOT been ASKED?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
SK: You know that there are a lot of people, possibly including the police, certainly including a lot of bloggers who have suspicions about your group who’ve written all sorts of things about a potential conspiracy theory. What do you say to them?

RO: Yeah, I mean, you know, it’s outrageous. We’ve all felt very angry about it.
-----------------------------------------------
ONLY 'OUTRAGEOUS' Rachael?

'ALL FELT VERY ANGRY ABOUT IT' Rachael?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
SO WHY THE FCUK HAVEN'T YOU ALL BEEN ANYWHERE NEAR A COURTROOM TO 'SUE THE AS*' OFF' THESE NASTY 'BLOGGERS' AND POSSIBLY POLICE?


jeanmonroe

Posts : 5815
Reputation : 1657
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum