The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Daily Mail - The truth about Labour's apologists for paedophilia:

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Daily Mail - The truth about Labour's apologists for paedophilia:

Post by plebgate on 02.03.14 18:50

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@russiandoll wrote:

Stephen Fry is doing a Jay Rayner on Twitter.the nasty Mail trying to smear HH. I thought he had a towering intellect.

No reflection on you RD, and I'm sure you were being ironic, but the best description of Fry I ever heard was something along the lines of "He's a stupid person's idea of what an intelligent person is like".

I find Coogan's promotion to being the soothing voice of reason rather vomit inducing too. It's just all so.... contrived. I rarely take in the mainstream media these days. If you stop for a while, then go back, you see just how clownish it really is. That's why comedians who haven't done one amusing thing for twenty years, if ever, can be mistaken for heavyweight commentators.
Clay R.  Thanks message.    thumbup

I cannot understand how Fry has somehow become a "National Treasure".   

Mind you I cannot understand how any of the so-called "National Treasures" have ever managed to attain that title.  smilie

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.03.14 22:07

And still it goes on, this Judge was a key backer of PIE  according to this........

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 08.03.14 22:44

@plebgate wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:

I cannot understand how Fry has somehow become a "National Treasure".   

Mind you I cannot understand how any of the so-called "National Treasures" have ever managed to attain that title.  smilie

Its probably because, like Graham Norton, his humour focusses on anuses (or is it ani?).
Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 08.03.14 23:21

I never thought I'd become a cheerleader for the Daily Mail but if they continue to expose the scum that has risen to high places, I might even buy a copy
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 09.03.14 15:25

@ultimaThule wrote:I never thought I'd become a cheerleader for the Daily Mail but if they continue to expose the scum that has risen to high places, I might even buy a copy
Nor I. But this latest campaign has shown them to have some teeth. Long may it continue.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

daily mail

Post by mariola on 09.03.14 18:24

@PeterMac wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:I never thought I'd become a cheerleader for the Daily Mail but if they continue to expose the scum that has risen to high places, I might even buy a copy
Nor I. But this latest campaign has shown them to have some teeth.   Long may it continue.
 Hopefully they have a special supplement on Team Mccann,  ready to go when the time is right.I believe they must have.

mariola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 09.03.14 19:35

@mariola wrote: [...]
 Hopefully they have a special supplement on Team Mccann,  ready to go when the time is right.I believe they must have.
I believe ALL of them have. They're not stupid ... just ignorant, when it fits or is imposed ...

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 09.03.14 20:52

I wonder if this intense focus on the pedophile connections in the UK government is a preamble to something coming to light re: the McCann case.

If we were to suggest (as Kate and Gerry seem to want us to do) that there is a pedophile connection to Madeleine's disappearance... perhaps nothing further can be "revealed" until the British public (and the actual people involved in these connections) are exposed to the news that there were and are pedophile networks active in very high places.

To try and make the link before this news was made public and these people were exposed might have been difficult if there was interference from powerful forces. Now that those forces have been pre-emptively revealed... perhaps it might be easier to follow the links and see if there is any connection to Madeleine. Just IMO.

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 09.03.14 21:02

Just wanted to add this afterthought... IF the McCanns were being protected by certain individuals in high up places in government... and their protection was forthcoming BECAUSE of the pedophile connection... then what's happening in the papers right now to expose those connections is like knocking the chairs out from underneath the McCanns.

In my opinion.

canada12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 09.03.14 22:18

Châtelaine wrote:
I believe ALL of them have. They're not stupid ... just ignorant, when it fits or is imposed ...
I would append the list of journalists who have received the documents we have produced over the years,

But is it is too long !

They all know  But they all have to conform with the "official editorial view" of how the matter is to be treated
For the moment ! ! !

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 09.03.14 22:28

@PeterMac wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
I would append the list of journalists who have received the documents we have produced over the years,

But is it is too long !

They all know  But they all have to conform with the "official editorial view" of how the matter is to be treated
For the moment ! ! !
Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 09.03.14 22:29

@PeterMac wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:

But is it is too long !

For the moment ! ! !

PeterMac, do you believe there is a secret injunction of some type which prevents any discussion of the case in the MSM?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 09.03.14 22:55

@PeterMac wrote: [...]

For the moment ! ! !
I suspect their drawers are bulging out and waiting to be emptied ... and used !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.03.14 11:53

Châtelaine wrote:

For the moment ! ! !
I suspect their drawers are bulging out and waiting to be emptied ... and used !

I suspect that is why the Sun retreated behind a paywall.

Rebekah Brook's "closeness" to the McCanns was primarily because she wanted rights to the book and exclusives. However, I'm sure that just a touch of ego stroking from arguably the most powerful woman in the UK at that time had Gerry burbling on about his cleverness and revealing far more than he ever intended. She might have reassured him that everything he said was "entre-nous" and not for publication but you can bet that every word is on record and was passed from the News of the World to its sister paper the Sun.

The Sun doesn't have a unique selling point that makes a paywall viable unless, and this is just my opinion, they have exclusives on a story that will shock the world.

We shall see.

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 16.03.14 12:59

Another entrant to the Hall of Shame:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2581913/Now-Chief-Coroner-exposed-paedophile-apologist-wanted-age-consent-14.html

As is the case with paedophiles, paedophile apologists can be found in every eschelon of society from the highest to the lowest and, IMO, they should be stripped of any power they have to adjudicate or otherwise influence the lives of those who hold the preservation of childhood innocence to be inviolate.

It should be recognised that abuse in all its forms is frequently handed down through generations and more should be done to identify those seemingly unaffected but morally dysfunctional adults who have been raised to believe that the sexual abuse of children by family members is the norm rather than an aberration.

Until such time as there is zero tolerance for paedophilia, there is little chance that positive change can be effected.
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 16.03.14 20:07

@ultimaThule wrote:Another entrant to the Hall of Shame:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2581913/Now-Chief-Coroner-exposed-paedophile-apologist-wanted-age-consent-14.html

As is the case with paedophiles, paedophile apologists can be found in every eschelon of society from the highest to the lowest and, IMO, they should be stripped of any power they have to adjudicate or otherwise influence the lives of those who hold the preservation of childhood innocence to be inviolate.

It should be recognised that abuse in all its forms is frequently handed down through generations and more should be done to identify those seemingly unaffected but morally dysfunctional adults who have been raised to believe that the sexual abuse of children by family members is the norm rather than an aberration.

Until such time as there is zero tolerance for paedophilia, there is little chance that positive change can be effected.
Re. highlighting - very true words.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 18.03.14 10:40

With regard to zero tolerance for paedophilia, it would seem we have a very long way to go:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2583243/Islamic-teacher-sexually-abused-girl-11-taught-Koran-spared-jail-hes-benefits-wife-doesnt-speak-English.html

This perverted creature has produced 6 children (who may well go on to produce a further 36 of their own) and it beggars belief that he was allowed to remain in the family home after his arrest and has now been spared prison because their mother cannot speak English.   IMO very few social services departments are fit for purpose and I am not convinced he isn't 'reassuring' his own children in a similar manner to the way he terrorised these 3 young children in their own home.

What message has the Court given the child he sexually abused who, if her family still lives in the same community, may see her abuser going about his business on a daily basis as if her ordeal at his hands never happened.  What longer term impact will this gross abuse of the trust her parents placed in him have on her two younger brothers who felt powerless to protect her?

And what message has this case given to other paedophiles?   If you marry women who do not speak English as a first language and claim benefits as soon as you've been arrested for your vile activities, you won't be incarcerated for your crimes against children?

Would this paedophile teacher have fared any better under Sharia law?
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 18.03.14 15:06

Poe wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:

For the moment ! ! !

I suspect that is why the Sun retreated behind a paywall.

Rebekah Brook's "closeness" to the McCanns was primarily because she wanted rights to the book and exclusives. However, I'm sure that just a touch of ego stroking from arguably the most powerful woman in the UK at that time had Gerry burbling on about his cleverness and revealing far more than he ever intended. She might have reassured him that everything he said was "entre-nous" and not for publication but you can bet that every word is on record and was passed from the News of the World to its sister paper the Sun.

The Sun doesn't have a unique selling point that makes a paywall viable unless, and this is just my opinion, they have exclusives on a story that will shock the world.

We shall see.
.....so aim for getting off with phonehacking and be in position to deliver the scoop of the century???  Tory boy gets credit for reopening investigation etc etc, an election winner?

sar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 22.03.14 8:15

REMINDER about this petition asking for a Royal Commission into P.I.E. memberhsip and child sexual abuse:

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/62204

Please sign, and tell others about it.

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse on 06.07.14 13:24

Just thought I'd bump this thread as it links in with the latest Child Abuse exposures.

Interesting thread and just goes to show the difficult job those who would like to report this massive story - are up against. Politicians of all parties and the highest legal bods in the land. This group have tentacles in every PIE.

mouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum