The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Daily Mail - The truth about Labour's apologists for paedophilia:

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Daily Mail - The truth about Labour's apologists for paedophilia:

Post by tasprin on 25.02.14 15:29

Popcorn wrote:I've read a few pages of this thread today. Does it have anything at all to do with Madeleine or is it just a fan thread for the Daily Mail? Just wondering why it's not in the news section.

She's been quite a strong supporter of Gerry McCann & Hacked Off:

Twitter
Harriet Harman‏@HarrietHarman  
Gerry McCann @Skynews makes powerful case for protecting press abuse victims, implementing Leveson and backing Labour/Libdem Royal Charter
11:31 am - 15 Mar 2013
https://twitter.com/HarrietHarman/status/312632224962977793

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr What on 25.02.14 15:31

She can not apologise for any personal serious lack of judgement, because once she starts, she knows that she will be faced with the same accusation throughout the remainder of her political career.
However, the issue is so damaging, that she will be a political liability to Labour if she doesn't apologise.

Rock and a hard place for her.

Dr What

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 25.02.14 15:32

TB wrote:
A sort of 'Mailophobe'
--------------------------------------
NO "Ma-i-les" in Harriet's utopic 'world'

Surely you mean Harlot's a 'Genderneutralityophobe' or "Gendertranscendenceophobe'?

Given that "Gender neutrality" or "gender transcendence" is part of the transhumanist concept of postgenderism.

A phrase i use everyday!

Just trips and rolls off the tongue!

I don't know what it means, but sounds 'educated' and Harlot speaks like that, so must be 'good'

laughat laughat laughat laughat

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.02.14 15:34

Erm..How can people be genuinely shocked at the republishing of that photo of the young girls, and show it by posting the photo?

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 25.02.14 15:40

MarcoG wrote:Erm..How can people be genuinely shocked at the republishing of that photo of the young girls, and show it by posting the photo?

IF Harlot had NOT posted it i wouldn't have 'researched' further!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 25.02.14 15:47

@tasprin wrote:
Popcorn wrote:I've read a few pages of this thread today. Does it have anything at all to do with Madeleine or is it just a fan thread for the Daily Mail? Just wondering why it's not in the news section.

Twitter
Gerry McCann @Skynews makes powerful case for protecting press abuse victims, implementing Leveson and backing Labour/Libdem Royal Charter

Good job 'Leveson' is not in action then?

We would NEVER have heard about Ms Harlot's knowledge of 'affiliation of PIE to NCCL'

The 'people' that want Leveson 'right now' are the ones with 'stuff' to 'hide'

Bit late for Harlot and Tory MP Peter Bone (alleged £100, 000 'fraud' on council care 'costs' for his 'family')

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 25.02.14 15:48

MarcoG wrote:Erm..How can people be genuinely shocked at the republishing of that photo of the young girls, and show it by posting the photo?

Erm imo because it was a pathetic attempt at turning the tables on the Mail.

I do not know who Courtney S. is either and I am not going to look it up.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Research_Reader on 25.02.14 15:50

To be completely objective about this: Harman does have a point about the Mail. Their website incarnation - MailOnline - has become one of the most successful news websites in the world through catering to the lowest common denominator. They do regularly 'objectify' teenagers sexually.

This doesn't detract from the fact that I think Harman is the sort of person I'd like taken out of politics.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin on 25.02.14 15:54

I don't think people are shocked by that photo. Harriet Harman claims the PIE story is a smear campaign and in a counter attack accused the Daily Mail of publishing 'indecent images of children'. She then tweeted an example of a Daily Mail photo she considers to be indecent. If she genuinely thinks the photo is indecent why would she re-post it on twitter ?

tasprin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 25.02.14 15:55

@Research_Reader wrote:To be completely objective about this: Harman does have a point about the Mail. Their website incarnation - MailOnline - has become one of the most successful news websites in the world through catering to the lowest common denominator. They do regularly 'objectify' teenagers sexually.

This doesn't detract from the fact that I think Harman is the sort of person I'd like taken out of politics.
As do other tabloid papers.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 25.02.14 16:30

Milliband is going to appear spineless over this.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 25.02.14 16:40

@tasprin wrote:

Twitter

This picture is great, it speaks volumes in terms of body language. I would imagine you could cut the air in that room with a knife! Gerry is looking away with his chin tilted upwards. He is the defiant school boy. Harriet is trying to pacify him, but he has clearly shut off. 'I'm right, I'm not backing down', his body language says. Harriet's body language says 'Oh feck, I've run out of options, how can I get round him', and the fella slumped in his chair is praying for Scottie to beam him up!

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse on 25.02.14 16:46

Shame this thread has been moved. I know technically its not to do with Madeleine, but many of the players are supporters of the Mccanns - and as this topic is one huge hot potato at the moment - those who only come on the forum to check on the Madeleine updates might not be so encouraged to post when they have to look for the thread. Can't the thread be in two place just until the topic moves off the headlines....

Don't want to tell admin what to do -but don't we want this horrendous group PIE shown up for the disgusting group of individuals they are/were....The BBC are going out of their way to cover up this story...So isn't it too big right now to just put it on the news thread at the moment where some might not see, and so not contribute?

Apologies to Admin again if they disagree, its only my pov.

Mouse friends

mouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.02.14 16:48

Can't win really, someone asked why it was in the Madeleine section and not news section.  Shall we have a poll  big grin

ETA - It was left in the Latest news section for a couple of days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 25.02.14 16:51

The Press have every reason to demand answers to some tough questions, but they never quite seem to ask the right questions to get the right answers do they?

I would like them to ask:

Mzzz Harperson, you were a legal officer at NCCL, and a law graduate. It is a given that paedophilia is a heinous crime. Is a group of paedophiles trying to get "rights" actually legal? Is there any illegality in them publicly proclaiming a desire to have sex with children, which is a heinous crime? Is the intent a crime?

Moving on Mzzz Harperson, as NCCL's legal officer, did you personally complain to your superiors or make any attempt to have them expelled, on the grounds that they wanted to commit heinous crimes against children? If not, why not?

Given that PIE publicly demonstrated intent to commit heinous crimes against children, did you report them to the police? If not, why not?

And now to Mr Dromey. You were on the executive committee when PIE were affiliated to NCCL. You have said you opposed this group. What did you do personally to have them expelled from NCCL? If you personally took no direct action, why not?

Mr Dromey, did you report PIE to the police for intent to sexually abuse children? If not, why not?

NCCL gave legal advice to members of PIE who complained that they were referred to as "vile" in the press and other similar matters. Why would NCCL NOT put the civil liberties of the victims of child abuse first? Do you and your wife feel that paedophiles are in any way defensible?

And lastly a joint question Mzzz and Mr Dromey-Harperson, if you found PIE a repulsive group and its affiliation to your employers repulsive, why did you not have the integrity to act robustly or resign?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.02.14 16:54

@Cristobell wrote:
This picture is great, it speaks volumes in terms of body language.

I was thinking more of the three wise monkeys. In this case, See No Evil, Hear No Evil and, on our right, just Evil.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 25.02.14 17:43

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@Cristobell wrote:
This picture is great, it speaks volumes in terms of body language.

I was thinking more of the three wise monkeys. In this case, See No Evil, Hear No Evil and, on our right, just Evil.
And if only the shadow of the Grim Reaper could appear on that expanse of wall behind them my amusement would be complete.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr What on 25.02.14 18:27

Harman joined C.C.L.She knew what she was doing.So did Dromey and Hewitt.They may or may not regret that they did not speak out against P.I.E. at the time.Whatever, their judgement and choices were wrong.Fact.

'All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing'.

Dr What

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 25.02.14 18:30

@Cristobell wrote:

This picture is great, it speaks volumes in terms of body language.  I would imagine you could cut the air in that room with a knife! Gerry is looking away with his chin tilted upwards.  He is the defiant school boy.  Harriet is trying to pacify him, but he has clearly shut off.  'I'm right, I'm not backing down', his body language says.  Harriet's body language says 'Oh feck, I've run out of options, how can I get round him', and the fella slumped in his chair is praying for Scottie to beam him up!
Plus of course the very appropriate caption above them all:

Hacked Off

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by stumo on 26.02.14 14:59

@PeterMac wrote:Milliband is going to appear spineless over this.

When has he ever appeared to have one?   big grin
stumo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 27.02.14 12:11

'They’re among the first to jump down anyone else’s throats if anyone challenges their politically-correct shibboleths'
Philip Davies, Conservative MP
------------------------------------------------------------------------

LET'S SEE JUST HOW 'BRAVE' CONSERVATIVE MP PHILIP DAVIES IS AT PMQ'S THIS WEDNESDAY (26/02/2014) TO ASK A QUESTION ABOUT THESE THREE.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

ANSWER: NOT VERY 'BRAVE' AT ALL!

NOT A PEEP!

THE 'SILENCE' FROM DAVIES WAS DEAFENING!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 27.02.14 14:13

So very strange that none of the other MPs have mentioned this.   None of them brave enough to raise it at PMQs.    

The silence makes me very suspicious.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 27.02.14 14:17

@plebgate wrote:So very strange that none of the other MPs have mentioned this.   None of them brave enough to raise it at PMQs.    
The silence makes me very suspicious.

Not sure about that.
I think Cameron has told his lot to keep quiet - and let the Mail do the damage
So that he / they cannot be accused of making political capital ?
The Mail seems to be doing quite well, letting Harman et al deny things and then the next day producing the evidence which shows that the denials were "incorrect".
A form of long distance cross examination.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum