The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Kate upset with Gerry?

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Kate upset with Gerry?

Post by Guest on 19.02.14 22:33

Yeah .. Well, good night and don't let the bed bugs bite :-)

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 19.02.14 23:35

@canada12 wrote:I wonder if there was some confusion about which bed Madeleine was actually supposed to have been in, that the assorted Tapas members were supposed to have seen her in.

I wonder if, in the original plan, Madeleine was supposed to be in the bed beside the window. Hence, it looks slept in. Hence, the tidy bed may have originally been planned to be empty and not disturbed.

But, like the mixed up jemmied shutters story, perhaps everyone got the story wrong about where Madeleine was supposed to be sleeping, and by the time they realized they'd got it wrong, it was too late to correct the details?
Interesting point Canada12

Suppose MM was initially in the bed by the window, (woke, wandered, was discovered by GM having had an accident, or this was part of a plan following an accident that had happened prior to 8.30 pm) 

If KM had gone to check at 9.30 pm she would have noticed that MM was missing and raised the alarm at this point. (JT's evidence, that she had seen Tannerman at 9.15 pm would have meant that the window was wide open from this time onwards) (GM, in theory, could have taken MM from the apartment at 9.05 pm had it not been for the fact that he encountered JW)

But, unexpectedly, MO offers to check the McCann children at 9.30 pm. Instead of noticing that MM is missing, he goes back to the Tapas and reports that all is well. Yet he would have seen MM had she been sleeping in the bed by the window?

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 20.02.14 1:27

@tigger wrote:
dantezebu wrote:HelenMeg wrote:
"The death was accidental but if it had been declared as accidental then it is likely that DP and KM would have had to admit to swinging and the whole 'event' would have been outed.  We are talking very high profile well connected people whose reputation would have been shattered. The TAPAS friends are not very important at all in the scheme of things, but what they might reveal is explosive and thus they get protection from high up. IMO based on theory of Tex."

If the death was accidental why would DP and KM have to admit to swinging HelenMeg?

Even if they were caught in flagrante delicto why would they have to admit to swinging?

Exactly. With all that help at their fingertips and not exactly the most truthful people in the world, they could simply have lied.

We were on the balcony/ putting out rubbish/ asleep in bed/just under the shower/watching football and....
Phone the embassy, body to be transported  to UK (I'm sure that could have been arranged)  PM in UK arranged with desired outcome, pure accident. Fault of the tiled floors etc.

Arranged with the aid of one of the original directors of the lifestyle fund, P J Tomlinson of Leicestershire, lawyer and former Coroner and, I suspect, a fellow freemason bosom buddy of uncle Brian Kennedy who, I also suspect, was most probably instrumental in the wee one's transition from lecturer in sports medicine to registrar cardiologist.
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 20.02.14 1:45

@Portia wrote:
@lj wrote:
@justathought wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:Not sure if this is OT or not, but an observation comparing 2007 to now is this:

In the early days, discussions on the Mirror forum talked about Gerry being controlling and Kate looking scared and dominated (taking due consideration of the media madness and the situation they were in) and so forth. Now she seems the more dominant of the two, the book shows she has balls of steel etc.

It could be that she was always in possession of balls of steel, and that the early days were out of character
OR
Perhaps there is something which has given her power. Something that has given her the "whip hand".

At any rate, there has been something of an observable change, almost a reversal of roles.
S&M
Maybe she had balls of steel from the start. Some folks grow them when they are looking down a barrel.

In the past I used to describe Kate as a "steel magnolia", but I agree "steel balls" fits her much better.
IIRC we once had a great lady in our midst, rightfully named Steel Magnolia; of Kate Healy I never heard any sobriquet but 'hotlips'

I know, Portia, she is missed. I gave Kata that name in the beginning when I did not realize what a loathsome person she was, all just in my opinion of course.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Briohazard on 10.03.14 23:17

What if what ties the Tapas 9 together isn't what we think?

What if they went on 'holiday' as 'hired professionals'? To sedate others children. And thought while they were there, why not sedate their own and make the most of their time 'on holiday'... ??

What exactly were the Tapas 9s professions again?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 11.03.14 1:58

You know, i wondered if the tapas were tied together by sedation also..not necessarily there to sedate children...but i think its possible they could have been sedating the children, one child was very sick on may 3 i recall....on another thread id mentioned it but i dont think anyone agreed.I do believe alot of sedation went on...now as to if that was the profession idk..i personally think it may have been a swingers thing myself due to all the entries on GM computer in the mccann files. Cant have the children accidently wake up and see mommy with mr. Friendly from down the way.or daddy with lil susie's mom. I believe maddy was over sedated or something and when the others found out they had to cover for each other.thats just another scenario.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.03.14 8:08

@kimHager wrote:You know, i wondered if the tapas were tied together by sedation also..not necessarily there to sedate children...but i think its possible they could have been sedating the children, one child was very sick on may 3 i recall....on another thread id mentioned it but i dont think anyone agreed.I do believe alot of sedation went on...now as to if that was the profession idk..i personally think it may have been a swingers thing myself due to all the entries on GM computer in the mccann files. Cant have the children accidently wake up and see mommy with mr. Friendly from down the way.or daddy with lil susie's mom. I believe maddy was over sedated or something and when the others found out they had to cover for each other.thats just another scenario.
Yes - i believe all the Kids on that fateful holiday were routinely sedated.

No - i don't think the Tapas lot were involved in swinging. 

As i have stated before in the past. The type of person that Gerry is, the traits of his personality etc, then imo there is absolutely no chance he would allow someone to give his Mrs a 'seeing too'. However again, due to Gerry's personality traits then i can certainly see him flirting and trying his luck with other females but in his own mind not seeing it as any harm caused. A bit of 'fair game fun'. What she doesn't know, wont hurt her and all that.

The flirting with the busty member of staff which has previously been discussed on here would be more than enough for an insecure individual like KM to storm off after a skinful and sleep in a separate room.

I can imagine their would be a lot of alcohol fuelled rows between those 2 for starters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.03.14 9:36

@lj wrote:
@Portia wrote:
@lj wrote:
@justathought wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:Not sure if this is OT or not, but an observation comparing 2007 to now is this:

In the early days, discussions on the Mirror forum talked about Gerry being controlling and Kate looking scared and dominated (taking due consideration of the media madness and the situation they were in) and so forth. Now she seems the more dominant of the two, the book shows she has balls of steel etc.

It could be that she was always in possession of balls of steel, and that the early days were out of character
OR
Perhaps there is something which has given her power. Something that has given her the "whip hand".

At any rate, there has been something of an observable change, almost a reversal of roles.
S&M
Maybe she had balls of steel from the start. Some folks grow them when they are looking down a barrel.

In the past I used to describe Kate as a "steel magnolia", but I agree "steel balls" fits her much better.
IIRC we once had a great lady in our midst, rightfully named Steel Magnolia; of Kate Healy I never heard any sobriquet but 'hotlips'

I know, Portia, she is missed. I gave Kata that name in the beginning when I did not realize what a loathsome person she was, all just in my opinion of course.

While discussing possible metallic compounds in Kate's anatomy, you forgot to mention the most obvious - her neck of brass  big grin

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 11.03.14 10:12

Andrew77R wrote:
@kimHager wrote:You know, i wondered if the tapas were tied together by sedation also..not necessarily there to sedate children...but i think its possible they could have been sedating the children, one child was very sick on may 3 i recall....on another thread id mentioned it but i dont think anyone agreed.I do believe alot of sedation went on...now as to if that was the profession idk..i personally think it may have been a swingers thing myself due to all the entries on GM computer in the mccann files. Cant have the children accidently wake up and see mommy with mr. Friendly from down the way.or daddy with lil susie's mom. I believe maddy was over sedated or something and when the others found out they had to cover for each other.thats just another scenario.

As i have stated before in the past. The type of person that Gerry is, the traits of his personality etc, then imo there is absolutely no chance he would allow someone to give his Mrs a 'seeing too'. However again, due to Gerry's personality traits then i can certainly see him flirting and trying his luck with other females but in his own mind not seeing it as any harm caused. A bit of 'fair game fun'. What she doesn't know, wont hurt her and all that.

The flirting with the busty member of staff which has previously been discussed on here would be more than enough for an insecure individual like KM to storm off after a skinful and sleep in a separate room.

I can imagine their would be a lot of alcohol fuelled rows between those 2 for starters.
Well, I also think this was most definitely a swingers week, hosted by the Ocean Club. Quite an exclusive group too...  I dont think there was any sedation whatsoever. Sedation and neglect - just a couple of nice easy myths to set people talking and keep them away from the real cover up. There was no need to sedate - the kids were all cared for by the creche facility by day and cared for by night by 1 member of the TAPAS 9.
Of course, 3rd May was different, there had to be an abduction - so they had to arrange the neglect myth.

DAYTIMES = KIDS IN CRECHE and adults having fun (where you see the word tennis substitute 'adult fun')

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 11.03.14 10:17

I don't see any evidence at all for 'swinging', none at all.

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.03.14 10:20

@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:I don't see any evidence at all for 'swinging', none at all.

The swinging is like the abduction.
There is no evidence for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 11.03.14 10:21

dantezebu wrote:
@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:I don't see any evidence at all for 'swinging', none at all.

The swinging is like the abduction.
There is no evidence for it.

Yes, and there was no abduction.

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 11.03.14 10:23

Poe wrote:
@lj wrote:
@Portia wrote:
@lj wrote:
@justathought wrote:

OR

S&M

While discussing possible metallic compounds in Kate's anatomy, you forgot to mention the most obvious - her neck of brass  big grin

And her  'iron' grip on Gerry's anatomy, or at least too close to it for comfort, in front of a TV screen.  big grin 

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.03.14 10:42

@HelenMeg wrote:
Andrew77R wrote:

Well, I also think this was most definitely a swingers week, hosted by the Ocean Club. Quite an exclusive group too...  I dont think there was any sedation whatsoever. Sedation and neglect - just a couple of nice easy myths to set people talking and keep them away from the real cover up. There was no need to sedate - the kids were all cared for by the creche facility by day and cared for by night by 1 member of the TAPAS 9.
Of course, 3rd May was different, there had to be an abduction - so they had to arrange the neglect myth.

DAYTIMES = KIDS IN CRECHE and adults having fun (where you see the word tennis substitute 'adult fun')
Will take your points on board HelenMag but will agree to disagree on that particular scenario.

Kids in Creche all day as the parents wanted the freedom to do their own thing. Likewise, yes in the eve so they could all go on the pop. However i personally think the 'swinging' theory does not hold weight and again i might be in the minority but i just don't believe there was swinging involved. Sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 11.03.14 13:07

Hmmm well maybe Gerry wanted sumone to take her off his hands for a bit so he could have his own fun...perhaps kates tin of beans was getting thrown at G's head or....well hopefully he has sum brass parts as well.....with that group something tied them all ( middle class doctors w children) together and unless it was waaay sinister which may be a reason the children could have been sedated..i do NOT want to think about those things ) at this point only rule out what we r sure couldnt have happened which is so backward from how i would normaly think but nothing about this situation is normal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 11.03.14 13:08

I don't think there was swinging, I do however think there was a lot of jealousy. Bearing in mind that the McCanns' personalities have not changed since, or because of, Madeleine's disappearance. The people we see now are the same people they were prior to 3rd May 2007.

Rightly or wrongly, many of us reacted to them with intense dislike, probably because we could see straight through them, and the same must be true of their personal and social lives. On the surface, they would appear to be valuable friends to have, attractive, financially comfortable with good connections, the epitome of the middle and professional classes and probably regulars on the guest lists of all their medical friends. However, the way people appear in public can be entirely different to how they actually are within their own homes, or in the relaxed atmosphere of a holiday. The holidays, Christmas especially, always show a marked increase in murder, abuse, break ups and break downs, they are intense times when real personalities show through. Kate felt left out when she went for her run and saw the others with their kids on the beach. Kate and Gerry were not the heart of the group, the Paynes were, and given her personality, she wouldn't have liked that.

Returning to the swinging, it is unlikely. When Kate made her anguished appeal that she couldn't make love to Gerry, a lot of women felt sympathy, no-one could. I think Gerry might well have fancied studying the assets of the giggly quiz mistress further into the night, but a lot of that could have been macho bravado in front of his mates, or possibly an excuse to stay away longer from the whiney nagging of his uptight wife. Even Hulk Hogan would have flinched at going home to an angry Kate.

I think the holiday was indeed purely for relaxation, Fiona even brought her mother along, not something you would do if you if you were expecting a stream of a visitors through the night in various stages of undress or possibly bondage gear. I don't entirely know what swinging involves, but I am guessing it involves a lot of bed hopping or the hiring of a hall if there are a lot of participants. In trying to picture it, I can only imagine a Brian Rix farce from the 1960's.

The practicalities of the holiday didn't allow for bed hopping through the night, even if they doped all the kids, they would still have to slip Granny a mickey. They also had to be up bright and early to get their kids to the baby clubs and themselves on the tennis courts (which presumably were pre-booked and paid for). To put it crudely, if you have been 'at it' all night, you are unlikely to play tennis all day or attempt to reach the summit of Kate's rocks in record time.

Ps. There is a longer variation of this on my blog.  smilie http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/

Cristobell

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 11.03.14 19:31

Andrew77R wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:
Andrew77R wrote:

Will take your points on board HelenMag but will agree to disagree on that particular scenario.

Kids in Creche all day as the parents wanted the freedom to do their own thing. Likewise, yes in the eve so they could all go on the pop. However i personally think the 'swinging' theory does not hold weight and again i might be in the minority but i just don't believe there was swinging involved. Sorry.
Dont be sorry - theres no need - we all have our different opinions. I am firmly for swinging as the reason for the cover up and high level assistance. I am in the minority here in this forum I think.
The reasons why I firmly believe this are:

Semen stains in Living area and bedroom of Aptmt
High level cover up
Presence of PE and VIP guests (at a mediocre resort in low season)
Additional staff for creche facility for low season
Adult Swimming pool
Vigia / golf / resort / Consultancy for low season activities in such resorts
Surrounding Ex Pats involvement
RM's involvement as organiser
SM's involvement as IT coordinator
Tennis bookings
This wasn't about covering up M's death but covering up swinging week
The lengths OC have gone to, to cover this up
All the secrecy

However, I can understand that some dont like this theory or cant see any evidence - depends how you look at it .

Swinging holidays always involve the children being taken - swingers are not horrible people or psychologically challenged. Resorts that organise swinging events always lay on staff to
provide creche facilities for parents. Its normal. It goes on everywhere - it just isn't advertised as such.
Anyway, we all have different theories and the reason I came to swinging was due to Textusa and her excellent  investigation which is only based on fact and nothing else.

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 11.03.14 20:19

HelenMeg wrote :

Swinging holidays always involve the children being taken - swingers are not horrible people or psychologically challenged. Resorts that organise swinging events always lay on staff to
provide creche facilities for parents. Its normal. It goes on everywhere - it just isn't advertised as such.
Anyway, we all have different theories and the reason I came to swinging was due to Textusa and her excellent  investigation which is only based on fact .
Unquote

I beg to differ - creche facilities for parents would mean the creche was for the swingers?  Sorry, I know what you meant but it calls up a fantastic scene of the Tapas 9 having an orgy in the Lobsters' creche.... big grin 

Imo the holiday was a Pharma freebie, so many medics there at the same time. The reason for the freebie would be the promotion of something or other.
The promotion of said something would benefit National Health.
The National Health issue might have needed some government experts present.

Textusa has no proof whatsoever of swinging, it's not based on fact but just like my opinion above, a theory.
Many of Textusa's articles do come up with evidence to back up their theories, I think they're very good but not necessarily right on everything.

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 11.03.14 22:37

@tigger wrote:HelenMeg wrote :

Anyway, we all have different theories and the reason I came to swinging was due to Textusa and her excellent  investigation which is only based on fact .
Unquote

I beg to differ - creche facilities for parents would mean the creche was for the swingers?  Sorry, I know what you meant but it calls up a fantastic scene of the Tapas 9 having an orgy in the Lobsters' creche.... big grin 

Imo the holiday was a Pharma freebie, so many medics there at the same time. The reason for the freebie would be the promotion of something or other.
The promotion of said something would benefit National Health.
The National Health issue might have needed some government experts present.

Textusa has no proof whatsoever of swinging, it's not based on fact but just like my opinion above, a theory.
Many of Textusa's articles do come up with evidence to back up their theories, I think they're very good but not necessarily right on everything.
Tigger- that made me laugh too!!

I do understand why people dont agree with the swinging theory and thats fine..
Do you have any thoughts o explaining the Phil Edmonds presence during that week? and also why he jetted off as soon as he could after M's 'disappearance'?   I'm interested to know peoples theories on
this...

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 11.03.14 22:50

Re:swinging, didn't someone do some work on meta-tags linked to online advertising of property in Praia Da Luz?
worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.03.14 22:58

@HelenMeg wrote: [...]
Do you have any thoughts o explaining the Phil Edmonds presence during that week? and also why he jetted off as soon as he could after M's 'disappearance'?   I'm interested to know peoples theories on
this...
He was divorced and had the kids for a week. He may have been called by his ex with orders to get the hell out of there, where children were stolen from their beds ... Devil's advocate  winkwink 

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 11.03.14 23:36

Châtelaine wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:  [...]
this...
He was divorced and had the kids for a week. He may have been called by his ex with orders to get the hell out of there, where children were stolen from their beds ... Devil's advocate  winkwink 

... or his Auntie Margaret !
Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 12.03.14 7:33

@worriedmum wrote:Re:swinging, didn't someone do some work on meta-tags linked to online advertising of property in Praia Da Luz?

That wasn't MW but holiday property in Burgau and some of the tags were boy, girl, leaning more to paedo  interest.
There's a link to Murat there.

@HelenMeg

The list of 'proof' in your post can easiely be dismantled but I haven't the inclination to waste time on a red herring.

Some people went off rather precipitately, others booked an extra week.
Edmunds certainly stood out, there were others of equal interest there, Weinberger, Sperry and a PFI expert.

With water sports, four golf courses, a swimming pool ( why on earth is an adult swimming pool an indication for swinging?)  tennis and plenty of bars and restaurants, plus a decent beach and private apartments with paper-thin walls it beats me why anyone could believe the swinging theory.

Besides, MW had no pampas grass at all........ nah 

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 12.03.14 9:14

Whilst on the face of it, it does seem odd that PE would choose the OC rather than a top of the range villa or hotel, it could well be that the facilities there were ideal for his situation, with the boys being taken care of to get on with their watersports etc so he could be free to play golf or whatever, thereby killing two birds with one stone. We can see that he booked childcare for the three, so his evenings could also be free.
We also know from the OC booking sheet that whilst he flew in from Gatwick, he was not flying back there & was making other arrangements to fly out, so it is possible that the Friday flight was booked in advance and was not the sudden escape many would lead us to believe.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P2/02_VOLUME_IIa_Page_339.jpg

Whilst we can all speculate, it must be a simple matter for the PJ to resolve whether this was in fact a planned departure and, on the basis of looking for an abductor at the time, I can’t imagine this wasn’t done in May 2007, although not with a result that we have access to, nor have we access to his statement ,which must surely have been taken.

What is strange is his response to Tony’s letter & his assertion that he had contacted the PJ with his photos, yet this up to date photo of Maddy never hit the files or was released to the general public.

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 12.03.14 9:33

@Doug D wrote:What is strange is his response to Tony’s letter & his assertion that he had contacted the PJ with his photos, yet this up to date photo of Maddy never hit the files or was released to the general public.
REMINDER:

66 Chippingfield
HARLOW
Essex
CM17 0DJ
Tel: 01279 635789                                       
e-mail: ajsbennett@btinternet.com                
Mobile: 07835 716537                                    

Friday 22 July 2011

Mr Philip Edmonds, BA
Deputy Chairman
Stemcor Holdings Ltd
Level 27,
CityPoint
1 Ropemaker Street
LONDON EC2Y 9ST

Dear Mr Edmonds,

re: Madeleine McCann

I have been researching the Madeleine McCann case in depth since September 2007, from the point of view of someone who is sceptical about the parents’ account of events.

I have obtained your name and details simply by examining many of the thousands of documents about the case released by the Portuguese Police and made public during 2008, which include lists of guests staying at the Ocean Club and/or with Mark Warners during the week the McCanns were there, 28 April to 5 May 2007. There is also amongst the documents released by the police a statement by a Stephen Carpenter, who now lives in Stevenage, who says that he spoke to a man who had taken three young boys with him on the evening Madeleine disappeared, and by a process of elimination we believe that must be you, as you are the only guest with three boys recorded as being present that week.  

One matter I have looked at especially, and have written about, is the controversial nature of many of the reported ‘sightings’ of Madeleine McCann on Thursday 3 May, the day she was reported missing. One of many curious features about the case is that only two photographs of Madeleine at Praia da Luz that week have ever surfaced. One was a photo of her playing tennis sometime earlier in the week, apparently taken by another parent. The other is the famous ‘last photo’ taken by Dr Kate McCann, one that was not produced for the public to see until after Dr Gerald McCann returned to England for a short visit in late May.

I have posted analyses on publicly-viewable forums querying the eight claimed 'sightings' of Madeleine on 3 May 2007. Clearly any photos of Madeleine alive on that day (or indeed on any other days of the week) would serve to dispel the doubts myself and others have entertained about the events of 3 May.

I am wondering therefore if you would kindly be able to tell me whether you or any member of your family had any contact with the McCanns and their children on Thursday 3 May, and also whether you have any photographs of Madeleine taken on that specific day.

I understand from the released files that you were living in Switzerland at the time Madeleine was reported missing but you may now be living in the U.K., hence I have sent this letter to Stemcor/Uldy Street SA both in Switzerland and in London.

I hope you may be able to help and look forward to hearing from you.

My contact details are above.

Yours sincerely,

Anthony Bennett

Dear Mr Bennett,

I am in receipt of your letter of 22 July regarding Madeleine McCann. I am sure you would appreciate that it would not be appropriate for me to comment too much, as we do not know each other, and I have no idea what your connection to the case is. However, I would also not want further conspiracy theories to fester by simply ignoring your letter.

Therefore, I can confirm that whatever information I had (including some photos of my sons taken on the day Madeleine disappeared, which showed her in the background) was passed both to the police and to the McCanns at the time. Having been in Portugal at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance and seen all of the events first hand, there is not one shred of doubt in my mind that the events as reported were correct. In fact one of the most terrible parts of this tragedy is that there are people out there who are questioning this, just adding further to the nightmare that the McCann family have suffered. I cannot imagine anything crueller.

I’m afraid  I won’t enter into further correspondence on this matter with you.

Yours sincerely,

Philip Edmonds

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum