The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

First Sunday for 7 years WITHOUT a suspect ?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: First Sunday for 7 years WITHOUT a suspect ?

Post by Tangled Web on 16.02.14 21:51

Châtelaine wrote:
@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
My view on the 48 questions is that Gerry and Kate agreed that only one of them should answer questions, so as not to add further to the contradictions in their statements.
My view too.

I agree. Can you imagine the discrepancies?! Just the thought of it boggles the mind.

Tangled Web

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by marxman on 16.02.14 22:36

@diatribe wrote:
@Jemmied_Shatter wrote:
Kate McCann refused to answer questions put to her by the police.

As most on here would probably agree, I'm definitely not a McCann apologist and would prefer to be thought of in the vein of a realist. As such, I do not think it fair to criticise the flat chested one for refusing to answer police questions under caution. At that time she was being questioned as a suspected person, not a witness and would almost certainly have been acting upon the advice of her many lawyers.

At the end of the day, it would be somewhat foolish to pay for legal advice, only to completely ignore it. As previously stated, had she decided to answer any or all of the questions put to her, the list would have extended well beyond the 48 she was asked prior to the termination of the interview, all of which would have been prosecutorial orientated.

In the so called western civilised world, it is only the British justice system where inferences can be drawn from a refusal to incriminate oneself, obviously the Portugese justice system is  far more conscious of a defendant's rights than that of the UK. Perhaps this is because their justice system is not influenced by capricious governments and tabloid headlines.

But wait just here! a child is missing, not just any child but your child, would you not forgo legal niceties and do anything and everything possible to assist in your child's recovery? So be it if anyone thinks your at fault in any way...... 

marxman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 16.02.14 22:38

@aiyoyo wrote:
I read sink hole can be like quick sand.
I think we have had quite enough of Quicksand to last us a life time !

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 16.02.14 22:49

For those who are gluttons for punishment, I suspect there are examples of the renowned snuff quicksand artist Mr Phil's work to be found elsewhere on t'internet.  yes
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 16.02.14 22:52

@diatribe wrote:
@Jemmied_Shatter wrote:

As most on here would probably agree, I'm definitely not a McCann apologist and would prefer to be thought of in the vein of a realist. As such, I do not think it fair to criticise the flat chested one for refusing to answer police questions under caution. At that time she was being questioned as a suspected person, not a witness and would almost certainly have been acting upon the advice of her many lawyers.

At the end of the day, it would be somewhat foolish to pay for legal advice, only to completely ignore it. As previously stated, had she decided to answer any or all of the questions put to her, the list would have extended well beyond the 48 she was asked prior to the termination of the interview, all of which would have been prosecutorial orientated.

In the so called western civilised world, it is only the British justice system where inferences can be drawn from a refusal to incriminate oneself, obviously the Portugese justice system is  far more conscious of a defendant's rights than that of the UK. Perhaps this is because their justice system is not influenced by capricious governments and tabloid headlines.

Diatribe - I don`t think it`s fair to call someone `the flat chested one`.  Remember she had breast fed twins (don`t know about MBM) - this takes its toll on a woman`s body and is something to be praised.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 17.02.14 0:07

@ultimaThule wrote:For those who are gluttons for punishment, I suspect there are examples of the renowned snuff quicksand artist Mr Phil's work to be found elsewhere on t'internet.  yes

Pinky is candidate for Bristol and Bristol is flooded ......
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 17.02.14 0:50

@aiyoyo wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:For those who are gluttons for punishment, I suspect there are examples of the renowned snuff quicksand artist Mr Phil's work to be found elsewhere on t'internet.  yes

Pinky is candidate for Bristol and Bristol is flooded ......

Could Pinky be up the creek without a paddle?   smilie

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow on 17.02.14 0:52

They have moved sunday suspect to tractorman monday in the mirror.

notlongnow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 17.02.14 4:04

Pinky is so far up the creek, his only hope is to go overboard ... which he's doing by circulating ever more ludicrous hype to hide the parlous state his clients are in, Newintown  big grin 
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 17.02.14 4:15

@Portia wrote:
@Rasputin wrote:"If Clarrie Mitchell did fall into a sink hole ...why would that be our fault"...( nice blog Cristobell)

He will, you know, when the good old Tories from Bristol get their chance to put their house in order
Clarrie is the Conservative Party's parliamentary candidate for the constituency of Brighton Pavillion which is on the south coast of this sceptred isle, Portia.   

Bristol is on the River Severn and, as I understand it, flood barriers have protected the city from flooding.   However, Brighton has an extensive seafront with much of the old town being merely a few feet above sea level and it appears to have taken quite a hammering from the recent storms, with flooding in many of the low lying surrounding areas causing disruptions on the London to Brighton railway.

If the pink one has escaped being swept away in the recent deluge, he won't be so fortunate at the next General Election - pre-supposing he remains in a position to continue his doomed campaign to join the other piggies at the troughs of abundant financial reward for self-promotion which are collectively known as the Houses of Parliament.
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmied_Shatter on 17.02.14 8:48

@Woofer wrote:
@diatribe wrote:
@Jemmied_Shatter wrote:

Diatribe - I don`t think it`s fair to call someone `the flat chested one`. 

Wasn't it KM herself that criticised the fact that she should have had a bigger chest? Wasn;t it along the lines of this would make her more credible as a mother? Well sweetheart, whoosh clunk jemmied shutters destroyed cred from the word go. It would not have mattered how big your chest was, it appears that GA was more interested in finding your daughter.

Jemmied_Shatter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum