The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express 9 Feb 2014 - MADELEINE - There REALLY WAS a COVER-UP  - Page 5 Mm11

Sunday Express 9 Feb 2014 - MADELEINE - There REALLY WAS a COVER-UP  - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express 9 Feb 2014 - MADELEINE - There REALLY WAS a COVER-UP  - Page 5 Mm11

Sunday Express 9 Feb 2014 - MADELEINE - There REALLY WAS a COVER-UP  - Page 5 Regist10

Sunday Express 9 Feb 2014 - MADELEINE - There REALLY WAS a COVER-UP

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunday Express 9 Feb 2014 - MADELEINE - There REALLY WAS a COVER-UP  - Page 5 Empty Re: Sunday Express 9 Feb 2014 - MADELEINE - There REALLY WAS a COVER-UP

Post by Tony Bennett 09.02.14 19:20

suzyjohnson wrote:
Lance De Boils wrote:
I am sitting precariously on the fence when it comes to what SY are really up to and what their motives really are. In the meantime, I'm doing my best to give them the benefit of the (many) doubt(s).

Me too, I am assuming that SY have some intelligence and are not about to makes idiots of themselves across the entire world.
You honestly think they haven't already?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express 9 Feb 2014 - MADELEINE - There REALLY WAS a COVER-UP  - Page 5 Empty Re: Sunday Express 9 Feb 2014 - MADELEINE - There REALLY WAS a COVER-UP

Post by suzyjohnson 09.02.14 19:32

Tony Bennett wrote:
suzyjohnson wrote:
Lance De Boils wrote:
I am sitting precariously on the fence when it comes to what SY are really up to and what their motives really are. In the meantime, I'm doing my best to give them the benefit of the (many) doubt(s).

Me too, I am assuming that SY have some intelligence and are not about to makes idiots of themselves across the entire world.
You honestly think they haven't already?
Well, much of it is not looking good, but I was hoping things would improve, eventually.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 09.02.14 19:43

ultimaThule wrote:From Stephen Carpenter's statement; events of 4th May 2007:

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/STEPHEN-CARPENTER.htm

"SC: After he left, he explained that Gerry was frustrated with the way in which the case was being handled and they went to talk to John Hill.

DCF: Yes..

SC: In Mark Warner and he asked that all the Mark Warner rooms be opened so that he could check them and asked the cleaning ladies etc. to help open all the empty apartments that were not necessarily in the Mark Warner complex, but for which they might have the keys. At this moment I also met an English man called Dave who lived in the area and helped the Ocean Club to authorise entry into all the apartments possible, some of the apartments in Gerry's block belonged to local owners and Dave helped to get the keys to these apartments so that they could check them and search them, they checked them all in a general manner."

When authorising access it would seem John Hill failed to notice that his maintenance department's collection of keys to properties in block G were missing and begs the question of when this matter came to his attention and what steps were taken to either locate the lost keys or replace them?  

In the meantime, it appears John Hill's oversight has blown the case wide open as literally anyone who was in or around Luz from the time these keys went missing may have found them and availed themselves of the opportunity to steal a child from her bed while her parents were otherwise engaged out of sight and earshot.

May we expect a further Crimewatch update with AR producing thousands of e-fits and appealing for help in identitfying all of the possible suspects?

Gerry sounds very much like one poster here, who wants a dictator back, so he could commit some crimes again through which the "truth will be learned.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 09.02.14 20:10

JRob, apologies, I think I was a little too cryptic. What I mean is, each family had their own keys to their own apartments, - if you asked someone to check on your kids, they would need your keys as well as their own. Equally, if you wanted someone to go into your apartment while you were out, and maybe remove something, you would have to give them your keys in order for them to do so.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 09.02.14 20:13

Cristobell wrote:
JRob, apologies, I think I was a little too cryptic.  What I mean is, each family had their own keys to their own apartments - if you asked someone to check on your kids, they would need your keys as well as their own.  
Unless, as was supposed, some of the checking was just 'listening at the window'

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 09.02.14 20:51

Garrincha wrote:Hello again j.rob – I find your reference to subliminal messages interesting - the details of the Express story itself do not seem to me to justify a banner headline about a “COVER UP”, so I am inclined to believe this is a “teaser” of some kind, designed to send a message to someone, somewhere….
Or maybe just a message to everyone, everywhere!
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 09.02.14 21:11

Cristobell wrote:JRob, apologies, I think I was a little too cryptic.  What I mean is, each family had their own keys to their own apartments, - if you asked someone to check on your kids, they would need your keys as well as their own.  Equally, if you wanted someone to go into your apartment while you were out, and maybe remove something, you would have to give them your keys in order for them to do so.  

Yes, but suppose someone or a group of people 'stole' the skeleton keys to the entire block? They could then pass it on to someone who might want to enter one or more of the apartments.....That would mean you wouldn't need to ask someone for their key as you would have it already? 

Obviously, that could happen with a burglary.....but equally, I suppose, there might be other motives for entering other people's apartments - sinister or otherwise.....

Maybe the key to the mystery lies in the keys....metaphorically or even physically....

For those who are intrigued by the Freemason links, keys are, indeed, hugely symbolic:

http://www.masonicdictionary.com/key.html
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.02.14 21:37

Could the keys refer to the 'Luz key' riddle in A Estrela de Madeleine?

As discussed in other threads...

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8991-a-estrela-de-madeleine-advice-please?highlight=estrela
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.02.14 21:41

j.rob wrote:
Garrincha wrote:Hello again j.rob – I find your reference to subliminal messages interesting - the details of the Express story itself do not seem to me to justify a banner headline about a “COVER UP”, so I am inclined to believe this is a “teaser” of some kind, designed to send a message to someone, somewhere….
Or maybe just a message to everyone, everywhere!
I have no proof, but am convinced, that ALL journalists have enough knowledge of the case.
They're biding their time. And publish teasers, whilst waiting ... IMO
 yes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 09.02.14 21:52

I agree - the big letters COVER UP were barely related to the actual story.  These are the words that will remain in peoples` minds.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 09.02.14 22:03

BlackCatBoogie wrote:'...the Luz key' riddle in A Estrela de Madeleine?

FWIW after the famous BBC CrimeWatch McCann Show in October, DCI Andy Redwood was quoted as saying:

"Det Chief Inspector Andy Redwood says he has had calls from people who were in the Praia da Luz resort at the time of Maddie's disappearance. There are still members of our community out there who have key bits of information which will help us unlock this case," he says.

ALSO

25 May 2007, ITN interview: Gerry: "We truly believe that a member of the public holds the information to unlock where Madeleine is being kept."

1 May 2008), Interview with Nicky Campbell for Radio 5 Live Breakfast: Kate - "Madeleine's still missing and we need to get that key bit of information from somebody, erm...which will lead to us finding her."

Also (date uncertain): Gerry: "You know, clearly, the investigators are looking at all options and scenarios and that... that's the key thing; there are a host of scenarios here, er...and there... [SNIPPED] out there on a regular basis but we are in a very difficult situation because we believe someone - a member of the public - holds the key.

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 09.02.14 22:31

Tony Bennett wrote:
BlackCatBoogie wrote:'...the Luz key' riddle in A Estrela de Madeleine?

FWIW after the famous BBC CrimeWatch McCann Show in October, DCI Andy Redwood was quoted as saying:

"Det Chief Inspector Andy Redwood says he has had calls from people who were in the Praia da Luz resort at the time of Maddie's disappearance. There are still members of our community out there who have key bits of information which will help us unlock this case," he says.

ALSO

25 May 2007, ITN interview: Gerry: "We truly believe that a member of the public holds the information to unlock where Madeleine is being kept."

1 May 2008), Interview with Nicky Campbell for Radio 5 Live Breakfast: Kate - "Madeleine's still missing and we need to get that key bit of information from somebody, erm...which will lead to us finding her."

Also (date uncertain): Gerry: "You know, clearly, the investigators are looking at all options and scenarios and that... that's the key thing; there are a host of scenarios here, er...and there... [SNIPPED] out there on a regular basis but we are in a very difficult situation because we believe someone - a member of the public - holds the key.
So, they use masonic kinda language, what's new?

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 09.02.14 23:06

I am very much of the KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) school of thought, but it is impossible to disregard what could possibly be very obvious signs to the initiated. Anyway, have been reading through McCann Files and was interested to see Gerry's reference to the 'world order' in an interview in Washington in July 2007. He has been asked a question about his and Kate's recent audience with the Pope and replied 'It was nice to know that many people in the Vatican and the world order are praying for Madeleine'. 'World Order' has quite a specific meaning (especially to the illuminati if you put 'New' in front of it) and choose to go down that road. Gerry threw himself on his knees like a praying arab, supposedly a distress signal to brother freemasons. Could his casual reference to the 'World Order' be his subtle way of introducing himself as the the new boy on the block (he wishes)?
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 09.02.14 23:23

Cristobell wrote:
...it is impossible to disregard what could possibly be very obvious signs to the initiated.  Anyway, have been reading through McCann Files and was interested to see Gerry's reference to the 'world order' in an interview in Washington in July 2007...  
The lawyer employed by the McCanns, via Metood 3, to represent murderess-of-her-own-daughter Leonor Cipriano in her accusation against Goncalo Amaral and four other PJ detectives, was Marcos Aragao Correia.

He also achieved fame by arranging the searches of the Arade Dam for Madeleine's bones in January and again in March 2008.

It may be recalled that he lied about being told by underworld sources that Madeleine had been abducted, raped, killed and thrown into the Arade Dam, then lied again by claiming that his interest in Madeleine began after he had a vision of a big man strangling a blond girl 'aged about four'. This was said to have occurred on Staurday, 5 May 2007 after his first-ever visit to a Spiritualist church, on Madeira.

He has since done a bunk to Brazil.

In 2008, he gave an interview to a journalist. I reproduced extracts of that interview in an article about Correia back in 2010. This bit may be of interest:

+++++++++++++++

The journalist then asks Aragão Correia to comment on the PJ investigation. He answered: “The information that I received as a medium didn’t allow for me to understand what the criminal’s motivation was. But information that I obtained later on - especially from consulting an excellent book by criminologist Barra da Costa - led me to believe the theory, admitted by the former PJ Chief Inspector, that the police weren’t interested in finding Maddie, nor in catching the real culprits over her disappearance. Dr Barra da Costa said in his book that there was something like a tacit plan to induce a general sense of insecurity across society, to allow for the micro-chip (a device implanted in human beings that gives out signals to track down where they are) to be produced on a major scale.

“At the beginning I had some reservations concerning that issue, because I had never heard about it, but I was interested enough to go on the internet and to consult several credible websites, including FBI and CIA sources, where I found some amazing things: the micro-chip was indeed being promoted as the ideal weapon to prevent crime. These sources added that the population should be induced into accepting this technological revolution, even if it was at the eexpense of a policy of deliberatley promoting mass public insecurity. Well, the Maddie case fell like ‘manna from heaven’ for the promotion of the microchip, especially as far as children are concerned”. 

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 10.02.14 0:18

Tony Bennett wrote:
Lance De Boils wrote:I am sitting precariously on the fence when it comes to what SY are really up to and what their motives really are.

I'm waiting to see what happens in the next 3 months.

If the 7th anniversary comes and goes without any credible progess, I think I'll find it nigh on impossible to keep my balance.

In the meantime, I'm doing my best to give them the benefit of the (many) doubt(s).

I think you would make a very good defence barrister.

"Jury, unless you are absolutely sure that this Operation Grange thing is a whitewash, you cannot possibly bring in a verdict against them. The Met Police have a proud and honourable record. I rest my case".

In the nicest possible way:  tongue

smilie
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 10.02.14 0:41

----------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT does he mean by saying "There are still members of our community out there who have key bits of information,,,,,,,,"

'OUR' community?

Who are 'our'?

If he is saying, and i'm not sure what he is saying, the 'our community' is the ex-pats from UK, and they have THE key bits of information, he does know that they are predominately white people dosen't he?

So I presumeably read it that he is saying that the 'swarthy guys, Roma gypsies, coloured tractor drivers, Eastern European mafia types and foreign 'migrants', do NOT have the key bits of information which will unlock this case

Is that right or just me being thicko again?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express 9 Feb 2014 - MADELEINE - There REALLY WAS a COVER-UP  - Page 5 Empty Sunday Express 9 Feb 2014 - MADELEINE - There REALLY WAS a COVER-UP

Post by OnReflection 10.02.14 4:48

Tiago da Silva an employee at the OC whose name has been allegedly connected with the keys for Block 5 - He is the image of one 
of SC's e-fits.

Sunday Express 9 Feb 2014 - MADELEINE - There REALLY WAS a COVER-UP  - Page 5 Application

Sunday Express 9 Feb 2014 - MADELEINE - There REALLY WAS a COVER-UP  - Page 5 Application

Sense a game change...lets hope these new investigations are more positive for Madeleine's sake and her family!
OnReflection

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by CynicAl 10.02.14 7:30

What a curious first post, OnReflection. Points a finger of blame in a random direction while making it clear that the finger of blame should point away from the family, all the while drawing attention to the notion that someone who lived and worked in the area resembles an e-fit and could be identified as having been seen in the area, while forgetting that so has the ever suspicious and serially creepy Gerald McConn. 

I smell... Cadaverine. 

How did this character get enough time in 5A to spill cadaverine in so many locations AND then get access to the hire car weeks later? The evidence clings to the parents hides like a pack of hungry leeches.
CynicAl

Activity : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor 10.02.14 9:02

Tony Bennett wrote:
Cristobell wrote:
...it is impossible to disregard what could possibly be very obvious signs to the initiated.  Anyway, have been reading through McCann Files and was interested to see Gerry's reference to the 'world order' in an interview in Washington in July 2007...  
The lawyer employed by the McCanns, via Metood 3, to represent murderess-of-her-own-daughter Leonor Cipriano in her accusation against Goncalo Amaral and four other PJ detectives, was Marcos Aragao Correia.

He also achieved fame by arranging the searches of the Arade Dam for Madeleine's bones in January and again in March 2008.

It may be recalled that he lied about being told by underworld sources that Madeleine had been abducted, raped, killed and thrown into the Arade Dam, then lied again by claiming that his interest in Madeleine began after he had a vision of a big man strangling a blond girl 'aged about four'. This was said to have occurred on Staurday, 5 May 2007 after his first-ever visit to a Spiritualist church, on Madeira.

In 2008, he gave an interview to a journalist. I reproduced extracts of that interview in an article about Correia back in 2010. This bit may be of interest:

+++++++++++++++

The journalist then asks Aragão Correia to comment on the PJ investigation. He answered: “The information that I received as a medium didn’t allow for me to understand what the criminal’s motivation was. But information that I obtained later on - especially from consulting an excellent book by criminologist Barra da Costa - led me to believe the theory, admitted by the former PJ Chief Inspector, that the police weren’t interested in finding Maddie, nor in catching the real culprits over her disappearance. Dr Barra da Costa said in his book that there was something like a tacit plan to induce a general sense of insecurity across society, to allow for the micro-chip (a device implanted in human beings that gives out signals to track down where they are) to be produced on a major scale.

“At the beginning I had some reservations concerning that issue, because I had never heard about it, but I was interested enough to go on the internet and to consult several credible websites, including FBI and CIA sources, where I found some amazing things: the micro-chip was indeed being promoted as the ideal weapon to prevent crime. These sources added that the population should be induced into accepting this technological revolution, even if it was at the eexpense of a policy of deliberatley promoting mass public insecurity. Well, the Maddie case fell like ‘manna from heaven’ for the promotion of the microchip, especially as far as children are concerned”. 

So Madeleine was sacrificed in order to achieve fame and fortune from worldwide micro-chipping of children ?
Carrry On Doctor
Carrry On Doctor

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor 10.02.14 9:10

Should qualify the above by saying this seems extremely unlikely to me !
Carrry On Doctor
Carrry On Doctor

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 10.02.14 9:34

Carrry On Doctor wrote:Should qualify the above by saying this seems extremely unlikely to me !
That's the trouble with 'the extremely unlikely'.
Most of the time it doesn't happen, and then rarely, it does.
Need to keep all options open until the truth is exposed, there is nothing patent nor ordinary about any of this whole shebang.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 10.02.14 9:39

If and when the three burglars/workers with keys or anyone else is ever arrested and charged then we have to remember that Mr. & Mrs. and their friends will have to give evidence.   We have said it before, the courts believe first statements.    What will the defence barrister and the jury make of it all????????
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by joti26 10.02.14 10:12

plebgate wrote:If and when the three burglars/workers with keys or anyone else is ever arrested and charged then we have to remember that Mr. & Mrs. and their friends will have to give evidence.   We have said it before, the courts believe first statements.    What will the defence barrister and the jury make of it all????????
Hadn't thought about that before plebgate so whoever they try to pin it on I hope to goodness they have a darned good defence barrister, this fills me with hope! I also wonder if all these new revelations will be taken into account at the Amarel case, I find it quite odd that nothing is happening there. Surely the 'fact' that so much has come to light recently (and I say that laughingly!) makes it clear that regardless of what he wrote it is not Amarel who has prevented Madelaine from being found!  pray2
joti26
joti26

Activity : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 10.02.14 10:28

The Mcs PIs busy with other theories and IGNORED THIS ACCOUNT?

They surely have hindered the search.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 10.02.14 10:46

Tony Bennett wrote:
Cristobell wrote:

+++++++++++++++

Thanks for this nugget Tony, his tongue runs away with him doesn't it and he reveals all kinds of info, so he says its deliberate that the Police do not want to find Maddie to make the masses uncertain and then they can introduce Micro chipping !!! Well, very interesting info there and one we all considered ages ago and why all the big guns were there by the sides and ready to back the Mcs. It was all planed long ago, this I can believe !!!

jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top