The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Profile L

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Profile L

Post by raffa on 07.02.14 10:20

Hello everybody

While reading the files again profile L caught my eye. As I really appreciate your consolidated knowledge I wonder what you think about..
How is it possible that there is DNA of a boy who stayed in App. 5A previously - even after washing the bedding twice. But Madeleine's DNA is totally absent. She disappeared without leaving a trace and she lived without leaving traces.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm

Sorry for my english :) trying my best!

raffa

Posts : 17
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-01-20
Location : Switzerland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Profile L

Post by kimHager on 23.02.14 21:26

Hi raffa I have also wondered about that. I really don't know I think there was some DNA of Maddy's be it blood under the floor tiles.... Maybe not enough markers in the DNA to hold up in court but we just know what is in the reports... Not sure about the little boy

____________________
Kim
avatar
kimHager

Posts : 465
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Profile L

Post by Guest on 23.02.14 21:47

@kimHager wrote:Hi raffa  I have also wondered about that. I really don't know I think there was some DNA of Maddy's be it blood under the floor tiles.... Maybe not enough markers in the DNA to hold up in court but we just know what is in the reports... Not sure about the little boy

It does beg the question, if "Maddie" was ever to be found, how could it be proved definitively that it was her?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Profile L

Post by Guest on 23.02.14 23:06

DNA testing presumably?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Profile L

Post by Guest on 24.02.14 0:00



Sorry for my english :) trying my best.
Fab English!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Profile L

Post by tigger on 24.02.14 6:14

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@kimHager wrote:Hi raffa  I have also wondered about that. I really don't know I think there was some DNA of Maddy's be it blood under the floor tiles.... Maybe not enough markers in the DNA to hold up in court but we just know what is in the reports... Not sure about the little boy

It does beg the question, if "Maddie" was ever to be found, how could it be proved definitively that it was her?

As Jeeves would say: rem acu tetigisti ( you have touched the matter with a needle)

Add to that the widely varying photographs of 'a' girl, undisclosed health records and the very curious descriptions of her character, describing a toddler who was a little mother to her siblings, who would light up a room with her presence, who was her mother's best friend and having amazing temporal awareness well in advance of her age.
Who would also be able to cope for many years living with one or more paedophiles.




____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: Profile L

Post by plebgate on 24.02.14 8:34

Good question.  Maybe for your second post you could put it on questions for SY thread?  Just a thought.

It's good to have new posters come and start interesting threads.  thumbup

plebgate

Posts : 6124
Reputation : 1795
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Profile L

Post by Guest on 24.02.14 9:23

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:DNA testing presumably?

Well presumably they could prove that she was a female child of Gerald and Kate McCann (as the saying goes), but specifically the one that went missing on 03/05/2007? Not so straightforward....
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Profile L

Post by watendlath on 24.02.14 10:00

@raffa wrote:Hello everybody

While reading the files again profile L caught my eye. As I really appreciate your consolidated knowledge I wonder what you think about..
How is it possible that there is DNA of a boy who stayed in App. 5A previously - even after washing the bedding twice. But Madeleine's DNA is totally absent. She disappeared without leaving a trace and she lived without leaving traces.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm

Sorry for my english :) trying my best!

Hello Raffa.
There is a thread here on the debate section 'Q' wants to know why none of Madeleine's DNA found in apartment G5A...it's all about the lack of DNA and makes very interesting reading.
avatar
watendlath

Posts : 55
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Profile L

Post by joyce1938 on 24.02.14 12:30

I think if my memory serves me well ,that the dna from child was on the bedspread ?which might account for dna ,I bet the bedspreads don't get washed every time,the apartment is let out . I also have a feeling that at first there was some thing about it could have been from an adult male ?then it changed to small boy ?nothing is as it seems if you adk me ,about this case  joyce1938
avatar
joyce1938

Posts : 847
Reputation : 113
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 78
Location : england

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum