The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Daily Mail telling an untruth!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daily Mail telling an untruth!

Post by nglfi on 04.02.14 9:28

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/4717229?utm_hp_ref=tw Wow, I wonder if the Daily Mail has been guilty of this in areas other than Romanian immigration?? Stories about Romanian gypsies perhaps? 
Even now it puzzles me that the DM were the ones to publish the 48 questions!

nglfi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daily Mail telling an untruth!

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.02.14 14:42

@nglfi wrote:http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/4717229?utm_hp_ref=tw Wow, I wonder if the Daily Mail has been guilty of this in areas other than Romanian immigration?? Stories about Romanian gypsies perhaps? 

Actually, the quote is simply an allegation against the Daily Mail by a Liberal Democrat. In the article you linked to, there was no substantiaion of anything untrue said by the Daily Mail. It's a fact that the Daily Mail has held its readership better than any other British mainstream paper, probably because its opinions are in line with those of so many Britons 

Even now it puzzles me that the DM were the ones to publish the 48 questions!

The Daily Mail and the Mail on Sunday have a better record than most. They exposed:

(a) the complete failure of the McCann private investigation team to conduct any worthwhile enquiries around the story they pumped up about the Victoria Beckham-lookalike who spoke to the anonymous British banker about her 'new daughter', and

(b) how the Virginia, U.S.-based company, iJet, never received a single follow-up enquiry during the period that they were responsible for receiving enquiries to the supposed 'McCann Investigation hotline'

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 04.02.14 16:01

Indeed.
They exposed the fraudulent activities, both of Edgar's team, and of Halligen.

And do we not detect now that their endless publishing of the rubbish which Mitchell is undoubtedly feeding them, where much of the rest of the MSM is refusing to touch it,
(Mark Warner employees, Burglars, Gypsies, and taxi drivers . . .)
is designed to expose the underlying fraudulent nature of the "search"
I feel fairly sure that their current coverage is designed precisely to elicit the comments it does,
and which they are publishing and leaving up on their on-line version.

Are they in fact trying to get a response, which they could then take to a full trial ?
Just a thought.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi on 04.02.14 16:26

It would be refreshing for that to be the case  smilie

nglfi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 04.02.14 17:02

@nglfi wrote:It would be refreshing for that to be the case  smilie

The full story
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2550836/Maddie-McCann-detectives-probe-Portuguese-gypsy-site-15-minutes-hotel-three-year-old-snatched-2007.html
with all 311 Comments, is still there. Not yet whooshed, which for me is significant.
And twitter has commented on the negative comments,

Is Mitchell losing control ?

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi on 04.02.14 18:21

I'm trying to think of an appropriate parable about lies snowballing out of control of the original liar..... for now I'll settle for 'oh what a tangled web we weave, when at first we practise to deceive!'

nglfi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.02.14 18:43

@PeterMac wrote:
The full story

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2550836/Maddie-McCann-detectives-probe-Portuguese-gypsy-site-15-minutes-hotel-three-year-old-snatched-2007.html

with all 311 Comments, is still there.  Not yet whooshed, which for me is significant. And twitter has commented on the negative comments,

One of the comments, from 'Darren' of Poulton-le-Fylde. is:

"There are two people that need investigating. Do that and we will be nearer the truth".

562 people have voted with a green 'up' arrow on that.

I don't suppose that Andy Pandy Redwood and 'Dave' Cameron are among that number

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2550836/Maddie-McCann-detectives-probe-Portuguese-gypsy-site-15-minutes-hotel-three-year-old-snatched-2007.html#ixzz2sNczq2ic
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Post by paradigm67 on 04.02.14 18:52

@PeterMac wrote:
@nglfi wrote:It would be refreshing for that to be the case  smilie

The full story
with all 311 Comments, is still there.  Not yet whooshed, which for me is significant.
And twitter has commented on the negative comments,

True! Its still there Peter but disappeared off the front page within a day, like most of the recent DM McCann stories. I know you have some faith in them but within the comments there have always been a number criticizing the PJ while extolling our plod. Try posting any comment - non libelous or defamatory towards anyone advising the readers that the PJ files are online for all to read so that people can make up there own minds. I can guarantee that it wont get posted and will be censored straight away. We should treat it as a new game on here - see who can get any comment posted - obviously not inflammatory, but just hinting towards anything outside of the press.

Possibly start a new thread...what people have posted and what result if any they have...

paradigm67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 04.02.14 20:17

Look at the 'worst rated'!

Got to agree that Mitchell's not winning this battle.

He needs to stop his tweeters tweeting & get them to start ticking the ratings boxes. It'll be interesting to see if this does actually happen though.

eta That's if they can work out which box they should be trying to tick!

Doug D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by paradigm67 on 04.02.14 21:10

@Doug D wrote:Look at the 'worst rated'!

Got to agree that Mitchell's not winning this battle.

He needs to stop his tweeters tweeting & get them to start ticking the ratings boxes. It'll be interesting to see if this does actually happen though.

eta That's if they can work out which box they should be trying to tick!

I can see that there are a lot of 'red arrowed' comments but if you respond to any that are slating the PJ with any sort of support for the work they did, even just advising that all of the files are on line then it will not be published. That's the problem, that's all you can do - red arrow a comment. Cant see the point in having the ability to let people comment and then censoring to the extent they do to posts that are not defamatory or libelous to an individual or group or that can land the paper in trouble. The PJ files are a matter of fact - why should the mention of them be stripped out. Enough people slate the PJ and the work they did without really ever having the benefit of the knowledge that they can read for themselves.

paradigm67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi on 04.02.14 21:30

Perhaps the problem for the Daily Mail is the link to Sr Amaral's book through the McCannfiles website. If they publish comments which lead people in this direction, can they be potentially sued by the McCanns? Would be a bit of a long shot, but that's never troubled the Macs before!

nglfi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.02.14 0:48

Or an injunction against refering to the files. Know nothing about them. Is that possible?

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 05.02.14 9:10

@nglfi wrote:Perhaps the problem for the Daily Mail is the link to Sr Amaral's book through the McCannfiles website. If they publish comments which lead people in this direction, can they be potentially sued by the McCanns? Would be a bit of a long shot, but that's never troubled the Macs before!

Perhaps they want to keep it going, so that they can continue to publish Mitchell's nonsense.
If people actually read the files the whole fraud might be exposed.
It cannot be long before the result of the Libel trial. Contacts in Portugal are watching for the announcement.

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 05.02.14 9:52

There`s always been an assumption that Mitchell has control over the media. OK he used to work for the government media monitoring unit but the role of that unit was merely to `provide media support to the PM`s office`(when Labour in power AFAIK).  He was only there for 2 years and was later working for a PR company involved in election campaigning for the conservatives.

How can he possibly have any power to control what comes out in the media about the McCanns?  Most editors would just tell him to p*** off if he tried to interfere or tell them what they can publish.
Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum