The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

McCann's Animal Farm.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCann's Animal Farm.

Post by NickE on Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:14 pm

Tuesday, 28 January 2014

McCann's Animal Farm.

As of today, 28 January 2014, the libel trial in Portugal does not yet have a restart date.

However, I look forward to hearing the McCann view on the outcome of the libel trial. It can have one of two outcomes. 1. The McCanns are successful, which will prove their innocence totally (no, it won't!). 2. The McCanns fail which will prove that foreign justice is a joke and the Portuguese rats are nothing but sharks operating a third world junta with kangaroo courts lionising innocent respected English doctors, worming their way into their private lives and dogging their every move.

------------------------------------------------

We must assume that Scotland Yard can separate the sheep from the goats regarding the cat-burglars and other snakes-in-the-grass and don't change their horses mid-stream, call the dogs off and arrest the wrong people. Once The Met take their eye off the target, the mice will play while the cat's away.

The McCanns are very much wolves in sheep's clothing making monkeys out of their public, swanning around the world on their high horses, I just hope that at the end of the day they don't take the opportunity hoof it abroad somewhere extradition-proof, with their tails between their legs.

Would we be surprised if Gerry, who always looks as smug as a cat that has swallowed the canary, takes the bull by the horns and lets the cat out of the bag and blames Kate?

That is, if she doesn't rat on him first, turning turtle on her previous statements, but then she may play possum and and pretend it has all gone away now that their piggy-bank is empty and their previously powerful unicorn has become a paper-tiger.

We must never forget the elephant in the room of The Fund Fraud, powered by crocodile-tears and how they could be brought down through that route instead, from their eagle's nest to the cockpit of public humiliation.

Personally I look forward to a little birdie telling me that these sitting ducks have become targets of the law (aka The Pigs), are withdrawn from their personal bull-market, convicted and left to languish as caged birds. Leopards don't change their spots so they will be like fish out of water in prison, will realise what a pig's ear they have made of their lives and their personal apocalypse will be upon them in short order.


http://mdeleine-mccann.blogspot.com/2014/01/mccanns-animal-farm.html
avatar
NickE

Posts : 994
Reputation : 300
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 42

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann's Animal Farm.

Post by SchrodingersBody on Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:17 pm

I'd comment on a possible defence strategy, but won't as I know they read the forum and don't want to help in any way. Lets just say I can unfortunately see them defending themselves.

SchrodingersBody

Posts : 110
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann's Animal Farm.

Post by bobbin on Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:46 pm

@SchrodingersBody wrote:I'd comment on a possible defence strategy, but won't as I know they read the forum and don't want to help in any way. Lets just say I can unfortunately see them defending themselves.

I think you are right. Narcissists can't abide losing, even to a minute degree. They will fight to their every last gasping breath.
BUT, the police and the CPS have dealt with this ilk of clientele for so long that they will know the rote.
That, in my opinion, is why this is not a whitewash but a very thorough accumulation of facts that will leave the squirmers no room to squirm.

bobbin

Posts : 2037
Reputation : 133
Join date : 2011-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann's Animal Farm.

Post by Mirage on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:30 pm

@bobbin wrote:
@SchrodingersBody wrote:I'd comment on a possible defence strategy, but won't as I know they read the forum and don't want to help in any way. Lets just say I can unfortunately see them defending themselves.

I think you are right. Narcissists can't abide losing, even to a minute degree. They will fight to their every last gasping breath.
BUT, the police and the CPS have dealt with this ilk of clientele for so long that they will know the rote.
That, in my opinion, is why this is not a whitewash but a very thorough accumulation of facts that will leave the squirmers no room to squirm.

And don't forget the narcissist's rage when the chickens come home to roost!

____________________
Kate McCann: "It's too 'ot. Give 'im a minute."

Mirage

Posts : 1902
Reputation : 755
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann's Animal Farm.

Post by Bishop Brennan on Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:33 am

@Mirage wrote:
@bobbin wrote:
@SchrodingersBody wrote:I'd comment on a possible defence strategy, but won't as I know they read the forum and don't want to help in any way. Lets just say I can unfortunately see them defending themselves.

I think you are right. Narcissists can't abide losing, even to a minute degree. They will fight to their every last gasping breath.
BUT, the police and the CPS have dealt with this ilk of clientele for so long that they will know the rote.
That, in my opinion, is why this is not a whitewash but a very thorough accumulation of facts that will leave the squirmers no room to squirm.

And don't forget the narcissist's rage when the chickens come home to roost!

Absolutely, but if I could just caution against too many of those chickens being counted before they actually hatch...
avatar
Bishop Brennan

Posts : 695
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2013-10-27

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car


Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government


Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/