The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 33 Mm11

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 33 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 33 Mm11

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 33 Regist10

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 33 Empty Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by Guest 04.06.14 10:20

Madeleine McCann - Parents and friends are not suspects ...
DCI Redwood categorically stated that the parents or people from group that were with are NOT suspects or people of interest with regards to the investigatiion...

I would like to believe that AR/SY are lulling the McCanns and friends into a false sense of security but I don’t. imo this investigation has whitewash written all over it, if I’m wrong then I would raise a glass or two to a man who joined the police for all the right reasons, he knows what happened to Madeliene along with many others, will he speak the truth, perhaps he’d like to but there are people a lot higher up the establishment ladder pulling the strings, I guess he’s got a lot to lose by telling the truth, maybe a knighthood for services to Queen and country!

Well it’s not services to the country, the public need to know the truth, not the lies that have been spun by  MSM propaganda, on behalf of the McCanns, brainwashing the public into believing that Madeliene was abducted. And it’s still going on. I’ve always been of the opinion the MSM know what happened to Madeleine but can’t say or print because they have been gagged, I bet they feel as if they are in a straight jacket.

Alex Woolfall:
Mr Woolfall says that he heard no suggestion in the early days that the girl had been snatched. "Certainly I did not hear any discussion that this could be a paedophile or an aggravated robbery. All the time I was around it was whether she could have wandered off and had an accident or somebody had actually taken her in, perhaps not with ill-intent.

"During the first 48 hours the word being used was 'missing' rather than 'abducted' or any link with a paedophile or any sort of crime. Towards the end of the second week I detected a shift towards there being a consciousness that she had probably been taken rather than wandered off, just on the assumption that anybody would have found her by now."

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id65.html

Yes, imo Alex Woolfall knows there was no abduction, paedophile or burgler, the same has he knows there were no holiday photo’s of Madeleine, another one amongst many drawn into the web of deception and lies to protect the McCanns. Who are these people that such high level protection was given to them from the very beginning, and they are still being protected seven years later.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 33 Empty From JM Definitely a WHITEWASH

Post by PeterMac 13.07.14 11:02

BEFORE

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 33 Image(4)

AFTER

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 33 Image(5)

Is that why some of the Met officers stayed behind ? ? Mr
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 33 Empty Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by jeanmonroe 13.07.14 12:41

PeterMac wrote:BEFORE

AFTER

Very nicely 'white washed'!  winkwink 
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 13.07.14 16:06

Yep, a whitewash  big grin .

How are the STOP signs doing? Cleaning those up would be a Red(wood) wash.  :iconbiggrin:

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by XTC 13.07.14 23:57

Casey5 wrote:I think the McCanns' wanted a revue for 2 reasons.

1. To have a chance of obtaining the information not made public that they believe, rightly or wrongly, the PJ may hold.

2. To be exonerated publicly by Scotland Yard and the Portuguese Judiciary on being involved in the disappearance of Madeleine.

If the second one ever happens I believe they will quit their high profile lifestyle, wrap up the fund and stfu. Job done. imo
Casey5

You may have hit the nail on the head with ' revue'

All singing all dancing presentation.

Cambridge Dictionary definition:
revue
noun [C]     /rɪˈvjuː/ (also review) › a show with songs , dances , jokes , and short plays often about recent events

Replace jokes with farce and it's close to the current state of affairs.

For myself it is fairly simple:

It's not what you know it's who you can get to say what you know. Rebekah Brooks was persuaded like many others in this case like many before her. She is a believer.

Maybe Andy is too? I'm not sure.

Like many hyped heroes or heroines she is a legend within her own lunchtime in the trade.

Like the people who heap praise on these people they all live in a world of their own.

You are going to see this world crash down in the very near future. That is the power of the internet. For good or bad.

There is a reason why Cameron and Clegg have pushed through emergency legislation visa - vis monitoring the net - phone calls etc and
it has little to do with terrorism.

It is to do with anticipating public opinion.

Forewarned is forearmed.

Watch carefully as an attempt is made to head the child abuse by MP's off at the pass. Also note carefully that the main players are all dead.
XTC

Activity : 210

Back to top Go down

Post by MarleneP 19.07.14 17:12

It's really strange: all this media drama focuses on a few days... later again ... absolute silence.

First, the Crime Watch Show in October. Then the digging and the helicopter in Praia da Luz. And now? Silence.

What comes next in this Never Ending Story?
MarleneP

Activity : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 07.08.14 12:04

On my more optimistic days, when I agree with Cristobel that OG are probably doing an honest investigation, it strikes me that its taking one hell of a time and would this be because of the branches sprouting from the core of this case into the world of Westminster, the aristoracy,wealthy business men etc. 

Admittedly it would be taking the focus away from the original criteria `to investigate an abduction`.  But I imagine a scenario where Andy knocks on BHH`s door and says `Hey boss, this isn`t an abduction; our enquiries led us to the family and a whole lot more`.  He then goes on to explain the `whole lot more` i.e. the Westminster lot and all their cronies etc.  What is BHH going to do?  BHH can only be corrupted if he is unclean himself surely.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 07.08.14 12:33

Woofer wrote:On my more optimistic days, when I agree with Cristobel that OG are probably doing an honest investigation, it strikes me that its taking one hell of a time and would this be because of the branches sprouting from the core of this case into the world of Westminster, the aristoracy,wealthy business men etc. 

Admittedly it would be taking the focus away from the original criteria `to investigate an abduction`.  But I imagine a scenario where Andy knocks on BHH`s door and says `Hey boss, this isn`t an abduction; our enquiries led us to the family and a whole lot more`.  He then goes on to explain the `whole lot more` i.e. the Westminster lot and all their cronies etc.  What is BHH going to do?  BHH can only be corrupted if he is unclean himself surely.
I have a very strong desire to believe that it is NOT a whitewash. But deep down I believe it is trying very hard to be a whitewash but coming up with various difficulties in doing so, not least the Portuguese investigation.
I was talking to a friend about it whose view was  - most people in the  UK dont care! Only a small minority (us) care and want to see justice.  To most others it is just another case that they hear about occaisionally in MSM. They dont have deep feelings abut it either way and accept that there are cover ups going on all the time. 

I believe strongly that BHH , the establishment figures, DC etc etc all know very well the details about M's disappearance (and are fully aware it is not an abduction ) - in order to retain funds coming in to the political parties etc then  they have to steer through this and see that it is put to bed without too much fuss. If you asked DC - then I bet his honest wish would be to have this matter closed and forgotten with no arrests. I think that some big business men were related to this and they cannot be upset. IMO.  Behind the scenes all the different sides in this will reach an agreement over the best course of action - and then the final actions will be taken. If the Mc Canns need to be sacrificed then they will be.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 07.08.14 14:49

"If you asked DC - then I bet his honest wish would be to have this matter closed and forgotten with no arrests."

That is your belief, HelenMeg. I would not for a moment believe this to be the case, knowing quite a lot about the chap as I do. I think he would throw the lot of whoever the rich and powerful big bugs are to the wolves, if there was enough evidence to solve this case for real. It would be a feather in his cap, especially just before an election.
comperedna

Activity : 781

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 07.08.14 15:24

+1 XTC
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 08.08.14 9:34

jeanmonroe wrote:
PeterMac wrote:BEFORE

AFTER

Very nicely 'white washed'!  winkwink 

Is that same stretch of the wall?

To the question what do you use to do a whitewash?
Answer: 38 MET elite detectives using a big political brush and roller?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 08.08.14 12:24

To whom is this case so politically embarrassing? Who, particularly, is demanding the whitewash? It is not the current PM Cameron. None of it happened on his watch. The appalling populist Blair? His equally unloveable successor Brown? Both were mixed up in the case originally, but they have been out of power for some time. Someone powerful is currently pulling the strings, but who? and why?

Maybe a few older contributors remember the ace journo and spy-spotter Chapman Pincher who died recently aged 100. One of his many maxims went thus:

'Politically embarrassing is a higher security classification than top secret.'
comperedna

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 08.08.14 12:38

comperedna wrote:To whom is this case so politically embarrassing? Who, particularly, is demanding the whitewash? It is not the current PM Cameron. None of it happened on his watch. The appalling populist Blair? His equally unloveable successor Brown? Both were mixed up in the case originally, but they have been out of power for some time. Someone powerful is currently pulling the strings, but who? and why?

Maybe a few older contributors remember the ace journo and spy-spotter Chapman Pincher who died recently aged 100. One of his many maxims went thus:

Prime ministers MPs and such, who can be voted out, are by and large, compromised, bought and paid for by those who have familial inherited power and wealth.
So the latter of the two is where I would place my bet.
Imo.

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 08.08.14 13:56

comperedna wrote:To whom is this case so politically embarrassing? Who, particularly, is demanding the whitewash? It is not the current PM Cameron. None of it happened on his watch. The appalling populist Blair? His equally unloveable successor Brown? Both were mixed up in the case originally, but they have been out of power for some time. Someone powerful is currently pulling the strings, but who? and why?

I'm sure Chapman Pincher was absolutely right, but I think all the covering up took place under the last government, they were up to the necks in it.  Someone interfered with the original Portuguese investigation by having Goncalo Amaral removed as co-ordinator, he was getting too close to the truth. 

Someone was putting pressure on the Portuguese NOT to investigate the parents and a lot of evidence was lost. The clothes worn by the McCann family for example were not forensically examined - Kate did the washing on Saturday 5th May!  Remember the McCanns were demanding senior officers from the moment the alarm was raised. Gerry was heard arguing with the first police who arrived on the scene, Kate scathingly refers to them as Tweedledum and Tweedledee, so far beneath them that they deserved no respect.  Imo, K&G were awaiting the results of their frantic phone calls, they had contacted someone with the power to influence the investigation and they were waiting for their call for help to filter through.  Clearly the plebby Tweedledum and Tweedledee didn't know who the McCanns were, they hadn't received the call to go easy on them.  Whoever that someone was, and it must have been someone connected to the British government, was responsible for the cover up.  They effectively scuppered the original investigation and may or may not have influenced the way in which the McCanns became heroes in the eyes of the British public, rather than the neglectful parents they really were. 

If the Review had followed the lines of the report prepared by CEOP, the case would have been put to bed a long time ago, with the McCanns cleared and the blame laid at the door of a dead patsy.  No-one would have known about the political interference.  I am 99.9% certain the Review the McCanns were eventually granted, is not the one they wanted, that is, not the one recommended by Jim Gamble. 

Chapman Pincher was right, and his theory was played out to its fullest in the aftermath of Madeleine's disappearance.  However, we are 7 years on.  David Cameron has no reason to protect the opposition, and in fact, if the case is solved truthfully, exposing all of those who assisted in the cover up, it would be a political coup, especially if they fight the coming election on the basis of their track record in uncovering corruption within the police.  Theresa May is a very determined lady and no friend of the Police Federation, she has many enemies who would bury her in a moment if there were even a whiff of wrongdoing from her department. 

I do understand the cynicism surrounding the case, as observers we have seen the way in which the public can so easily be manipulated to believe whatever their government wants.  We have seen how the media work hand in hand with whoever is in power, there are no party loyalties or principles involved, everything is based on mutual backscratching. 

At the end of the day, most of the people involved in the cover up* will be able to worm their way out of the blame, by stating they implicitly believed the McCanns, and they have a good case, almost everyone did.  And in fairness, most of the McCanns support stopped when they were made arguidos, the most notable exception being CEOP who continued to push the abduction story.  Consular assistance for them however stopped in the summer of 2007, Kate whines about it in her book, and Clarence puts it plainly in the Vanity Fair interview.  They were demanding to put their case to the Prime Minister, but were only offered someone mid consular level. It is also worth looking at the emails that came out with the Wiki leaks scandal.  The British Consul were desperately backtracking.

Alan Johnson and Jacqui Smith 'sat' on the CEOP report.  They had no intention of financing a Review that would implicate them and others even further.  However, they won't have to account for why they didn't pursue it, though they might be asked why they ignored the ignored the official PJ files and all the evidence that was coming out of Portugal.  When you go down the command chain step by step, you can see how many will be able to pass the buck onto their advisors and/or blame human fallibility.  

Some however, will have no way out, and I think that is why Operation Grange is so large and why it is taking so long.  The idea that 3 years on they are still sifting through mountains of paper nonsense is ridiculous.  Every 'abbductor' lead has been followed up, some of them several times, and there is still not one shred of evidence that an abduction took place. 

The effects of Operation Grange so far, have been catastrophic to the McCanns' campaign and fundraising.  Their supporters have abandoned them in droves.  If Operation Grange is a whitewash, it will first have to repair the horrendous damage it has done if it is to close with the public believing the parents had nothing to do with Madeleine's disappearance.  The public now believe that Madeleine is dead and buried somewhere in the vicinity of the parents' holiday apartment.  Not in another town, or even in another country, but in the area where the parents spent the summer of 2007.  And lets not forget, DCI Redwood said she may have died in the apartment.  How will they cover that bit up?

*By cover up I mean what went on between 2007/9.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 08.08.14 15:00

Well, that's the big question.

Has to be - the 'establishment' - that runs over and across our main political parties. Media moguls, wealth businessmen who donate huge amounts, top ranking civil servants who advise the PM on what 'can and cant' be done. You cant afford to upset the establishment. Whilst this occurred under the Blair / Brown governments - DC still has to bow to and be advised by the same establishment figures.  Those who really control the country. If you look at some characters in this case - who remain in the background but clearly play roles - they their extreme wealth clearly will provide links to the establishment. We are still run by a an old boys network, like it or not.  GA asked for political courage - but none of the current wimps have any. Hence they dont get my vote any more.
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 08.08.14 15:16

HelenMeg wrote:

Well, that's the big question.

Has to be - the 'establishment' - that runs over and across our main political parties. Media moguls, wealth businessmen who donate huge amounts, top ranking civil servants who advise the PM on what 'can and cant' be done. You cant afford to upset the establishment. Whilst this occurred under the Blair / Brown governments - DC still has to bow to and be advised by the same establishment figures.  Those who really control the country. If you look at some characters in this case - who remain in the background but clearly play roles - they their extreme wealth clearly will provide links to the establishment. We are still run by a an old boys network, like it or not.  GA asked for political courage - but none of the current wimps have any. Hence they dont get my vote any more.
Good post Helen and I can see what you are saying and some of it I agree with.  However, Operation Grange are digging a deeper and deeper hole.  Far from establishing the public's perception of the McCanns as victims of an horrendous crime, they are by their actions, demolishing the case for abduction.  Surely this would go contrary to what the 'establishment' ordered them to do?
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.08.14 15:17

Good post.

Anyone who thinks our current system works any other way is deluded.
Helenmeg wrote:
 DC still has to bow to and be advised by the same establishment figures.  Those who really control the country. If you look at some characters in this case - who remain in the background but clearly play roles - they their extreme wealth clearly will provide links to the establishment. We are still run by a an old boys network, like it or not.  
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 08.08.14 16:55

I don't think 'the establishment' is a single entity that thinks the same thoughts and speaks with one voice. There are many disparate groups of very powerful people, some powerful in this field, and some in that. The interests of the rich and famous are not identical.

I'm sure there has to be something more specific driving this on. I know some are banking on paedophila, or maybe the making of pornographic images of children, but I only see a few hints of that. I confess that after seven years of scrutiny of the case as best I can, I am stumped.

I don't think the McCanns themselves are that important, except of course in being the missing child's parents. Whether Madeleine died in an accident, or worse, the probable not very competently organised initial cover up by family and friends was just good enough. There certainly is no evidence of an 'abduction'. The real puzzle is why there have been, and still continue to be, such Herculean efforts behind the scenes from some very particular powerful source to make sure what really happened is not discovered.  I can't be for the sake of an unlovely pair of two-bit medics! There has to be some key factor that is currently not obvious.
comperedna

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 08.08.14 18:21

comperedna wrote:I don't think 'the establishment' is a single entity that thinks the same thoughts and speaks with one voice. There are many disparate groups of very powerful people, some powerful in this field, and some in that. The interests of the rich and famous are not identical.

I'm sure there has to be something more specific driving this on. I know some are banking on paedophila, or maybe the making of pornographic images of children, but I only see a few hints of that. I confess that after seven years of scrutiny of the case as best I can, I am stumped.

I don't think the McCanns themselves are that important, except of course in being the missing child's parents. Whether Madeleine died in an accident, or worse, the probable not very competently organised initial cover up by family and friends was just good enough. There certainly is no evidence of an 'abduction'. The real puzzle is why there have been, and still continue to be, such Herculean efforts behind the scenes from some very particular powerful source to make sure what really happened is not discovered.  I can't be for the sake of an unlovely pair of two-bit medics! There has to be some key factor that is currently not obvious.
Yes I agree... but I think the Herculean efforts originally were not to hide what happened to Madeleine - but to hide what was going on behind the scenes. A normal and thorough investigation of Madeleine's demise would have led to other events being exposed. I dont think the esatblishment is a single entity - more A VIRTUAL cloud of various influential sorts. So someone who was at PdL the week of the 28th April 2007 - who wished to get the establishment's assistance in concealing what was going on - would have called his / her contact (lets say a governmental person). The governmental person would have then pulled in a favour from a top civil servant who is a loyal mate of, say, Rupert, and before you know it - you have mates taking care of mates. I believe that there may have been some very very wealthy business men partaking in activities that week - who pulled in favours.
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 08.08.14 19:12

HelenMeg wrote:
I believe that there may have been some very very wealthy business men partaking in activities that week - who pulled in favours.
I just don't believe anyone wealthy would go to a cheapo MarkWarner holiday out of season, and even tho it was cheap FP and DP make it clear in their rogs that they still blagged discounts. - you are taking GM at his  own inflated sense of importance. No way was this a shady Bilderburg type week - plenty of more discreet and luxurious places to go and do nefarious things behind closed doors if that is what anyone wanted to do.
If it was pre-planned and/or an establishment cover-up neither we nor the  media nor the world would ever have heard of the McCanns, and there would certainly be no cadaver scent found by any dogs in the apartment.
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 08.08.14 20:06

Praiaaa wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:
I believe that there may have been some very very wealthy business men partaking in activities that week - who pulled in favours.
I just don't believe anyone wealthy would go to a cheapo MarkWarner holiday out of season, and even tho it was cheap FP and DP make it clear in their rogs that they still blagged discounts. - you are taking GM at his  own inflated sense of importance. No way was this a shady Bilderburg type week - plenty of more discreet and luxurious places to go and do nefarious things behind closed doors if that is what anyone wanted to do.
If it was pre-planned and/or an establishment cover-up neither we nor the  media nor the world would ever have heard of the McCanns, and there would certainly be no cadaver scent found by any dogs in the apartment.

I can't see any top establishment figures holidaying at Warners.  Another problem with this theory is the amount of publicity the McCanns sought following Madeleines disappearance.  If there were sexual shenanigans going on, they would hardly encourage the world's media to descend on PDL.  Dozens, perhaps even hundreds, of eager, investigative journalists looking for a scoop and scratching around for stories, some were there for weeks and months on end. 

On top of which, Madeleine's disappearance was thoroughly investigated by the PJ and there is no evidence to suggest the tapas group were anywhere other than around the resort and in the Tapas bar.  Where were they all meeting up for these shenanigans?  David Payne had his mother in law with him, so their apartment was probably out.  Are we really to believe that a top figure of the establishment, so powerful that two governments have spent millions to cover his tracks was playing toss the keys in a bowl with a group of doctors in an economy holiday resort?

I agree with you Praiaaa, the idea is ludicrous.  It would have to be someone more powerful than the Prince of Wales, because the press are doing their utmost to find stories linking him to Savile. 

There is no doubt that there was an horrendous abuse of power in the early days and some might be brought to book for interfering in a criminal investigation once they have finished playing the blame game.  Any involvement of VIPS is imo, related to the 'abuse of power' issue rather than wiping out any trace of a mystery person so important that a fake investigation on an unprecedented scale has been going on for 3 years and continuing.
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 08.08.14 20:55

It really is puzzling isn't Cristobell.

I can't get my head round why the media have no problem questioning/exposing stuff all the way up to royalty, but won't go anywhere near the meat of this case. I don't buy it is because of being sued, either.

I agree with others it is something big and possibly not directly related to the M's/what happened to Madeleine, I just can't think what that could be to cause the media to behave how they have or why OG would conduct a whitewash/coverup in public to appease a public 99.9% of which have basically forgotten/don't care/had enough of it.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnyT 08.08.14 21:08

Cristobell wrote:
Praiaaa wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:

I can't see any top establishment figures holidaying at Warners.  Another problem with this theory is the amount of publicity the McCanns sought following Madeleines disappearance.  If there were sexual shenanigans going on, they would hardly encourage the world's media to descend on PDL.  Dozens, perhaps even hundreds, of eager, investigative journalists looking for a scoop and scratching around for stories, some were there for weeks and months on end. 

On top of which, Madeleine's disappearance was thoroughly investigated by the PJ and there is no evidence to suggest the tapas group were anywhere other than around the resort and in the Tapas bar.  Where were they all meeting up for these shenanigans?  David Payne had his mother in law with him, so their apartment was probably out.  Are we really to believe that a top figure of the establishment, so powerful that two governments have spent millions to cover his tracks was playing toss the keys in a bowl with a group of doctors in an economy holiday resort?

I agree with you Praiaaa, the idea is ludicrous.  It would have to be someone more powerful than the Prince of Wales, because the press are doing their utmost to find stories linking him to Savile. 

There is no doubt that there was an horrendous abuse of power in the early days and some might be brought to book for interfering in a criminal investigation once they have finished playing the blame game.  Any involvement of VIPS is imo, related to the 'abuse of power' issue rather than wiping out any trace of a mystery person so important that a fake investigation on an unprecedented scale has been going on for 3 years and continuing.
Yep I fully agree with this and will add that I think 'top' establishment figures were very naive and believed the stories told by certain Mcparties and now are struggling to backtrack without looking/sounding like idiots.
JohnyT
JohnyT

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnyT 08.08.14 21:10

TheTruthWillOut wrote:It really is puzzling isn't Cristobell.

I can't get my head round why the media have no problem questioning/exposing stuff all the way up to royalty, but won't go anywhere near the meat of this case. I don't buy it is because of being sued, either.

I agree with others it is something big and possibly not directly related to the M's/what happened to Madeleine, I just can't think what that could be to cause the media to behave how they have or why OG would conduct a whitewash/coverup in public to appease a public 99.9% of which have basically forgotten/don't care/had enough of it.
Actually I think it IS because they're frightened of being sued......even posters on here are hence the putting of allegedly and IMO after most posts.
JohnyT

(IMO of course!)
JohnyT

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 08.08.14 21:13

Praiaaa wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:

Personally, I don't believe that kind of activities took place in PDL that week.
For that reason I don't believe anyone wealthy was there who needed to be protected at all cost, being the possible reason for the cover up.

And, not because I believe cheapo resorts are beneath the wealthy.  Yes, generally speaking anyone wealthy would not be seen dead in cheapo resorts.  However, anyone wealthy with predilection for that kind of activities would go anywhere, to any sorts of venues regardless so long as they know the goods so to speak are available there.
In fact cheapo and seedy places, beneath their social class/standard places, are exactly the sort of places  they are not adversed to use to carry out seedy criminal activities since hiding in plain sight is often a safe bet.

Look at wealthy Savile, and look at and the sorts of unsavoury places he used to carry out the abuse.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top