The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 27 Mm11

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 27 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 27 Mm11

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 27 Regist10

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 27 Empty Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by HelenMeg 16.05.14 10:13

whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
HelenMeg wrote:I am now convinced that SY are intent on performing a whitewash to some degree. They are certainly not wanting to pursue the whole truth.  If you read Textusa post today which explains the relevance of Euclides to the investigation by the PJ.  Textusa has concluded or theorised that  Euclides was contacted on the night of May 3rd by Ocean Club personnel.  Euclides worked at Quinta da Boavista golf course in 2008 and is likely to have died in the 'tractor' incident also at the golf course of Quinta da Boavista. Guess what - this golf course is linked to the OC and John Geraghty - him who gave the keys to the church to the Mc Canns and stored their hire car.

Its all starting to become clearer, the reasons why SY wanted to distance themselves from Euclides involvement. What is fantastic is that this indicates PJ is on the right track and getting there slowly but surely..

I is really worth reading Textusa's post today - excellent sleuth work

Haven't read it yet - I will later - but most of that looks like assumptions to me.
Well no-ones forcing you to read it - but I have always been of the firm belief that there are strong links between this case and business / golf course and therefore find it very interesting. Quite possibly it might be tedious and boring to some. Each to their own
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 27 Empty Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 16.05.14 10:19

HelenMeg wrote:
Well no-ones forcing you to read it - but I have always been of the firm belief that there are strong links between this case and business / golf course and therefore find it very interesting. Quite possibly it might be tedious and boring to some. Each to their own

I don't find textusa's blogs tedious or boring, I'm quite capable of absorbing long texts.  But when assumptions are posted as facts on this forum, I'm going to point out that they are assumptions.

ETA - comment withdrawn, HelenMeg was quite clear :)
whatliesbehindthesofa

Activity : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.05.14 10:19

HelenMeg wrote:

It is interesting... but I could have summed it up in three sentences. In fact I've made similar speculations here in the past.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 16.05.14 10:38

HelenMeg wrote:

I don't find textusa's blogs tedious or boring, I'm quite capable of absorbing long texts.  But when assumptions are posted as facts on this forum, I'm going to point out that they are assumptions.
I clearly said that 'Textusa has concluded or theorised' so was not intending to post theories / assumptions as facts. Lighten up why dont you ! Its Friday big grin
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 16.05.14 10:39

HelenMeg wrote:
I clearly said that 'Textusa has concluded or theorised' so was not intending to post theories / assumptions as facts. Lighten up why dont you ! Its Friday big grin

Having read your post again, yes you're right, sorry about that HelenMeg  big grin

ETA - still not read the blog yet - won't have time until I finish work - but I have always found Euclides of interest, because he's the only suspect to come out of the Portuguese press, and apparently he was the reason the PJ re-opened the investigation. He's certainly not the abductor that the press has claimed he is, but dying in a tractor accident also seems convenient. Sometimes these things are coincidences, but it does push my 'suspicion' button.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.05.14 10:43

Clay Regazzoni wrote:

It is interesting... but I could have summed it up in three sentences. In fact I've made similar speculations here in the past.
Could you do the honour and post your 3 sentences.....

Looks a hell of a long read that Textusa blog.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.05.14 9:32

Andrew77R wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:

Sorry, missed this lat night as I did something radical and went to bed....  big grin 

Actually I can do it in one. Monteiro sufficiently of interest to PJ to justify reopening the investigation because phone records show he was in contact with one of the "players" on the evening of the 3rd.

That aside, Textusa claims that Monteiro's fatal tractor accident occurred at a golf course on the Algarve and not in the north as previously understood. I'm unaware on what evidence this claim is made. Also Monteiro must be more involved than previously assumed because his widow didn't want to show her face on camera. Textusa also claiming that he/she/they are the only ones ever to suggest that the OC are implicated in some way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 17.05.14 9:53

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
Andrew77R wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:

Sorry, missed this lat night as I did something radical and went to bed....  big grin 

Actually I can do it in one. Monteiro sufficiently of interest to PJ to justify reopening the investigation because phone records show he was in contact with one of the "players" on the evening of the 3rd.

That aside, Textusa claims that Monteiro's fatal tractor accident occurred at a golf course on the Algarve and not in the north as previously understood. I'm unaware on what evidence this claim is made. Also Monteiro must be more involved than previously assumed because his widow didn't want to show her face on camera. Textusa also claiming that he/she/they are the only ones ever to suggest that the OC are implicated in some way.

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 27 2Q==

I think if you look here at magnification 20,000 (if you can't you need a new computer) you will see a load of swingers. If you can't see that you can always tune into Textusa and read 10,000 words where 10 would suffice.  titter
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 17.05.14 10:30

aquila wrote:
Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 27 2Q==

I think if you look here at magnification 20,000 (if you can't you need a new computer) you will see a load of swingers. If you can't see that you can always tune into Textusa and read 10,000 words where 10 would suffice.  
Very droll.

But think of it perhaps, aquila, rather like panning for gold.

Day after day, you search and search - and find nothing of interest of value.

But then, all of a sudden, you find gold dust.

Or even a nugget.

And then you realise that all your searching has been worthwhile, after all.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 17.05.14 10:59

Clay Regazzoni wrote:

If this is true then this might be the fleck of gold that TB mentioned above. Do we have proof of this? And which "player"? Or is this just speculation? If speculation - it's still an interesting idea!
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.05.14 11:26

Tony Bennett wrote:
Very droll.

Or even a nugget.

I must admit that the Portugal News reference to Monteiro dying on a golf course near Lagos passed me by completely at the time. How does Brendan de Beer know this? I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 17.05.14 16:21

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
Very droll.

Or even a nugget.

I must admit that the Portugal News reference to Monteiro dying on a golf course near Lagos passed me by completely at the time. How does Brendan de Beer know this? I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else.
Monteiro died in a tractor accident in 2009. Last year Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry McCann said they were aware of the reports about Monteiro, but described them as "pure speculation."
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/02/17/madeleine-mccann-news-luisa-rodrigues-widow-dead-suspect-euclides-lopes-monteiro-innocent_n_4801461.html
There has to be a good reason why Mc Canns + SY do  not wish to focus on Monteiro and yet the PJ do. You would expect the Mc Canns to latch on to such a suspect, especially as he died in 2009 in a 'tractor' accident!  But no... could it be he is too close to home....
anyway I'm pinning  a few hopes on the PJ pursuing this through to who enlisted his help on that night ..
HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey 18.05.14 11:12

So, does tractorman receive a call from the OC land line then his phone pings in the vicinity? It could lead to Smithman passing the 'goods' to Tractorman for temporary storage etc. This would involve bringing unknown quantities into the equation, who knows how reliable they would be (he did meet an untimely end though). It also puts the OC in the picture for the cover up (which when you look at the removing of nannies/creche workers has some merits). Why would they do this, would a child dying by accident (or something else where the OC would be blameless) really sour their reputation? The sheer scale of the help and protection is astounding when you look at it.

Would it not be preferable for the OC that an accident occurred rather than kids being snatched from their beds by pedophiles in their resort?
Hongkong Phooey
Hongkong Phooey

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by galena 19.05.14 11:30

Woofer wrote:I doubt whether David Cameron or Theresa May give the McCanns a second thought - haven`t they got a country to run.

And to the contrary, I reckon if David Cameron tried to claim points by solving (and arresting) the McCanns, it would probably lose him votes, well the votes of the people that read the MSM anyway.  It would be Oh poor McCanns - how could you arrest such lovely people who have suffered so much already - remember the mentality of the majority of Mirror and Sun readers.

PS - that sounded snobby about Sun readers, sorry - in fact my Son buys it sometimes (purely for the sport of course)

I totally agree - I don't believe for one minute that Cameron would see arresting the McCanns as a vote winner and it would be doubtful that the public would see it that way either.  Since it seems sadly unlikely that Madeleine will be discovered alive and well the best solution would be to pin the blame on a nasty foreign abductor and at the same time highlight the superiority of SY to those nasty foreign McCann-doubting PJL!
galena

Activity : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 19.05.14 11:52

galena wrote:
Woofer wrote:I doubt whether David Cameron or Theresa May give the McCanns a second thought - haven`t they got a country to run.

And to the contrary, I reckon if David Cameron tried to claim points by solving (and arresting) the McCanns, it would probably lose him votes, well the votes of the people that read the MSM anyway.  It would be Oh poor McCanns - how could you arrest such lovely people who have suffered so much already - remember the mentality of the majority of Mirror and Sun readers.

PS - that sounded snobby about Sun readers, sorry - in fact my Son buys it sometimes (purely for the sport of course)

I totally agree - I don't believe for one minute that Cameron would see arresting the McCanns as a vote winner and it would be doubtful that the public would see it that way either.  Since it seems sadly unlikely that Madeleine will be discovered alive and well the best solution would be to pin the blame on a nasty foreign abductor and at the same time highlight the superiority of SY to those nasty foreign McCann-doubting PJL!
I think it would have been impossible to arrest Kate and Gerry in the first 5 years, as their wall of protection was pretty sound and they seemed to have the support of the public.  However, things have changed quite dramatically and that seems to stem from the Crimewatch programme in October 2013, when membership of the anti groups rocketed - one facebook group went from 5000 to 20,000+.  If SY are whitewashing this case, their actions are having the opposite effect as the flaws in the abduction story are being highlighted for a mainstream UK audience and more and more are looking up the true facts on the internet rather than relying on the lies of their daily newspapers.  The case of missing Madeleine may have brought huge paydays for the tabloids, but it will ultimately be the death of them as the public realise the extent to which they lie to their readers.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by galena 19.05.14 13:00

Tony Bennett wrote:
galena wrote:
I am extremely reluctant to believe that the police would just fabricate evidence like crecheman -

We are all reluctant to admit that the police would just fabricate evidence.

i.e. tell deliberate lies.

Yet British police forces and police forces the world over have done it many, many times before.

So what we have to do is simply assess Redwood's credibilty in stating that he has 'traced, identified and eliminated' Tannerman as the abductor - by producing 'Crecheman'.

We might now, for example, ask the following questions:

1. How likely is it that any single man would be carrying a child in Praia da Luz (a) at 9.15pm or later, (b) in the dark, (c) on a coldish night, (d) on his own, (e) without a pushchair/buggy, (f) dressed only in pyjamas, and (g) with no blanket or cover?

2. Having anwsered that question, let us go on to consider how likely it is (as Redwood says is definitely the case) that there was not just one such lone man that night, but actually TWO (Crecheman and Smithman).

3. Then let us go on to consider the likelihood that in both cases (Crecheman and Smithman), the child (h) is female, (i) has blonde hair, (j) is/looks about 3 years old, (k) is dressed only in pyjamas, (l) the pyjamas are white/pink and (m) have a similar pattern to them.

4. Having considered all that, let us move on to think about the fact that in both these cases, the man concerned was described as (n) '25-40', (o) medium height, (p) carrying the child on his left arm/shoulder, (q) wearing a dark jacket and (r) light-coloured trousers.

I make that a total of EIGHTEEN coincidences.

5. When we have considered all of that, what is the probability that Crehceman had retained his child's pyjamas from six years ago?

6. Then - how likely is it that when he was on holiday in May 2007, he habitually walked about in a dark jacket and light trousers?

7. After that, let's ponder why, if he really was leaving the creche with no buggy, no warm coat for a child only in pyjamas etc. etc., he was not actually walking away from the creche, i.e. he was taking a much longer route than required, despite his child only being in pyjamas, and

8. Then, finally, what took him over 6 years to realise that he was Tannerman?

On a scale of 0 to 10, just how credible is Redwood's production of 'Crecheman'?
Well it seems certain that if they did fabricate Crecheman that they had a reason to do so, and that was to steer the investigation in a particular direction.  So either
a) They did it to trip up the McCanns and cast doubt on the abduction theory.
b) They did it to rid the McCanns of a story that had turned out to be an embarrassment and led many people to question if there was enough window of time for an actual abductor (ie part of a whitewash).

Problem I have with option a) is this - if the case ever did come to trial and SY were asked to produce 'Crecheman' what would they do? Produce an actor?  The McCanns lawyers would make mincemeat of them and the whole investigation would be thrown into disrepute.  So it seems likely to me that if crecheman was an invention that they are not expecting to find themselves in that scenario ...
galena

Activity : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 19.05.14 13:13

galena wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
galena wrote:
I am extremely reluctant to believe that the police would just fabricate evidence like crecheman -

We are all reluctant to admit that the police would just fabricate evidence.

i.e. tell deliberate lies.

Yet British police forces and police forces the world over have done it many, many times before.

So what we have to do is simply assess Redwood's credibilty in stating that he has 'traced, identified and eliminated' Tannerman as the abductor - by producing 'Crecheman'.

We might now, for example, ask the following questions:

1. How likely is it that any single man would be carrying a child in Praia da Luz (a) at 9.15pm or later, (b) in the dark, (c) on a coldish night, (d) on his own, (e) without a pushchair/buggy, (f) dressed only in pyjamas, and (g) with no blanket or cover?

2. Having anwsered that question, let us go on to consider how likely it is (as Redwood says is definitely the case) that there was not just one such lone man that night, but actually TWO (Crecheman and Smithman).

3. Then let us go on to consider the likelihood that in both cases (Crecheman and Smithman), the child (h) is female, (i) has blonde hair, (j) is/looks about 3 years old, (k) is dressed only in pyjamas, (l) the pyjamas are white/pink and (m) have a similar pattern to them.

4. Having considered all that, let us move on to think about the fact that in both these cases, the man concerned was described as (n) '25-40', (o) medium height, (p) carrying the child on his left arm/shoulder, (q) wearing a dark jacket and (r) light-coloured trousers.

I make that a total of EIGHTEEN coincidences.

5. When we have considered all of that, what is the probability that Crehceman had retained his child's pyjamas from six years ago?

6. Then - how likely is it that when he was on holiday in May 2007, he habitually walked about in a dark jacket and light trousers?

7. After that, let's ponder why, if he really was leaving the creche with no buggy, no warm coat for a child only in pyjamas etc. etc., he was not actually walking away from the creche, i.e. he was taking a much longer route than required, despite his child only being in pyjamas, and

8. Then, finally, what took him over 6 years to realise that he was Tannerman?

On a scale of 0 to 10, just how credible is Redwood's production of 'Crecheman'?
Well it seems certain that if they did fabricate Crecheman that they had a reason to do so, and that was to steer the investigation in a particular direction.  So either
b) They did it to rid the McCanns of a story that had turned out to be an embarrassment and led many people to question if there was enough window of time for an actual abductor (ie part of a whitewash).

Problem I have with option a) is this - if the case ever did come to trial and SY were asked to produce 'Crecheman' what would they do? Produce an actor?  The McCanns lawyers would make mincemeat of them and the whole investigation would be thrown into disrepute.  So it seems likely to me that if crecheman was an invention that they are not expecting to find themselves in that scenario ...
As it stands, Jane could have seen a thousand men carrying children at 9.15 that night.
It does not mean that anyone of them was an 'Abductor' of Madeleine McCann.
They could all have been innocent people carrying a child.

NO ABDUCTION>
1. Since there was NO evidence of stranger DNA in the apartment,
2. Since there was NO broken shutter or sign of forced entry
3. Since the parents insist that the child could NOT have woken and wandered,
It goes without saying that there is NO evidence of 'Abduction'.
Therefore, whether SY do or do not get called to give evidence, they would be being asked to give evidence of something that COULD NOT have happened.

bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.05.14 13:22

galena wrote:Well it seems certain that if they did fabricate Crecheman that they had a reason to do so, and that was to steer the investigation in a particular direction.  So either

Option C.

Jane Tanner has confessed that there was never a Tannerman.

SY eliminated Tannerman as the abductor but pretended he does exist to keep the net tight while building the case.

In court - We don't need to produce Tannerman as star witness has admitted it was lie.

Star Witness is let off as she has given a lot more info to help secure a conviction.

SY eventually come clean and say they lied about innocent father coming forward but it was the strategy to put pressure on Mccann's and rest of the group.

It worked. SY are great. Convictions done. Mccanns receive 20 years.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 19.05.14 13:31

Andrew77R wrote:
Option C.

SY eliminated Tannerman as the abductor but pretended he does exist to keep the net tight while building the case.

In court - We don't need to produce Tannerman as star witness has admitted it was lie.

Star Witness is let off as she has given a lot more info to help secure a conviction.

SY eventually come clean and say they lied about innocent father coming forward but it was the strategy to put pressure on Mccann's and rest of the group.

Yes indeed Andrew77R, I'm definitely in the Option C camp.
whatliesbehindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash - Page 27 Empty Trying to pull it all together

Post by PeterMac 19.05.14 13:48

Grange have in the recent past
1 Dismissed Tannerman' (either as a real man or a fantasy) - the only piece of "evidence" of an abduction of a child, whether dead, comatose, or sleeping, on which the McCanns relied -
2 Said that there is a real chance Madeleine did not leave the apartment alive - fairly obvious, but it has been said and cannot now be retracted.
3 Sought permission AND cooperation from the Portuguese authorities in a "search" - fairly obviously for a burial site or sites
4 Sought permission AND cooperation from the PJ in planned digs of various sites - some of which may require warrants of entry - again fairly obviously for burial / disposal
and so on. Not forgetting the visit at the highest level of the CPS to the equivalent authority in Portugal some time ago.

Can there be any doubt that Grange and the PJ are NOT looking for a living child.

No searching has actually been done since early May 2007, when Police and many residents, holiday makers, and other well- wishers actually did some looking around, whilst the parents "kept vigil" or went to sleep, or went jogging and started their European tour, or started writing a book . . .
Since that time, despite the assurance of their most recent and best qualified PI that Madeleine was definitively in a "Hellish Lair within 10 miles of PdL" no one has bothered searching in a physical sense.
Fairly obviously, again, because no one believes, or has believed, there is any point.

"Find the body and . . ."
They are trying to, Gerry.

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 19.05.14 14:09

Andrew77R wrote:It worked. SY are great. Convictions done. Mccanns receive 20 years.
For what? SY have no jurisdiction (unless we're talking murder or manslaughter but, as far as I'm aware, there is no evidence for either)
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 19.05.14 14:10

Andrew77R wrote:
Option C.

Yes indeed Andrew77R, I'm definitely in the Option C camp.

I'm yet to be convinced either way, since there have been so many full-frontal cover-ups exposed lately, but if this were a whitewash, then destroying Jane's 'tannerman' puts the onus of 'abductor' onto 'Smithman'.
Smithman looked like 'Gerry' according to Smiths, button trousers to boot.
If AR has removed the "tannerman abduction' possibility, it no longer looks like an investigation into 'stranger' abduction.
The MET's thinking then, would appear to be more in line with the PJ take on things, i.e. removal of body (or at best, abduction of live Maddie) by person known to the child.
Why would AR get rid of the only premise being touted by the McCs as the foundation of their own defense.
A whitewash/govt.coverup would have to give the McCs a way out, not Jane Tanner.
AR's revelation has stripped the McCs of their protection.
The ensuing public interest, after the CW revelation, in this case, has made the public attitude to the McCs change and we are seeing a gradual emergence of 'straighter talking' interviews and daring out-coming of BBC as in the recent radio discussion.
Does this look less like a whitewash than more.
I cannot see how the govt/corrupt politicians/police etc. controlling the police investigation can be actually 'helping' the McCs to get off the hook here....
unless it can be demonstrated that the Smithman sighting was categorically NOT possibly Gerry McCann and therefore Maddie's disappearance remains a perpetual mystery, and all we have at the end, is a little smack on the hand for Kate McCann for being Kate McCann, and wee smackie on the bottom for Gerry because the main judge likes smacking naughty little boys on the bottom, in the belief that naughty little boys actually like this sort of thing also.  spin
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 19.05.14 14:17

bobbin wrote:Why would AR get rid of the only premise being touted by the McCs as the foundation of their own defense.
Because getting rid of Tannerman opens up the window of opportunity to allow the time for stranger abduction. With Tannerman it was impossible

bobbin wrote:A whitewash/govt.coverup would have to give the McCs a way out, not Jane Tanner.
That rather depends on what it is that is being covered-up
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 19.05.14 14:37

AndyB wrote:
bobbin wrote:Why would AR get rid of the only premise being touted by the McCs as the foundation of their own defense.
Because getting rid of Tannerman opens up the window of opportunity to allow the time for stranger abduction. With Tannerman it was impossible

bobbin wrote:A whitewash/govt.coverup would have to give the McCs a way out, not Jane Tanner.
That rather depends on what it is that is being covered-up

Good point AndyB. but then there is no reason to claim 'abduction' anymore than anything else, since there was no sign of break in, no stranger DNA.
Which leaves a perpetual mystery of how Madeleine was no longer in the apartment, and the parents guilty of 'negligence'.
If however there is a cover up and it does not offer the McCs a sound escape for losing Madeleine, then either they were completely innocent barring 'negligence' and have nothing to hold against the cover-er-uppers, or, they know of some crime which lead to Maddie's disappearance and will hold this as a bargaining point over the cover-er-uppers.
Depending upon the 'influence' of the cover-er-uppers, either some (reasonable financial) inducement to suffer a small punishment for 'negligence' or something akin to a freak car accident might ensue. There are several examples of people having accidental suicide experiences in recent years depending upon what is to be concealed and covered up on behalf of whom.
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 19.05.14 14:38

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
Andrew77R wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:

Can't say Monteiro's involved  because his wife didn't want to show her face on camera because Portugal does this a lot anyway. They have this habit of hiding interviewees faces.
Don't see much of that in UK.

Besides I'm sure there are other pictures of her, can't remember where I've seen .
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top