The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Burial site in driveway

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Burial site in driveway

Post by HelenMeg on 19.01.14 14:59

Hi
Please read this link...

Again- it makes sense

http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/digging-for-madeleine/

HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Re: Burial site in driveway

Post by Guest on 19.01.14 15:24

No offense meant, BUT may I suggest, that relative newcomers BEFORE creating a new topic, catch up with existing threads on this forum, where e.g. Birch and his "theory" have been analysed to death already ...  yes

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 19.01.14 15:42

Hey, no offence taken if no offence was meant (are you sure not just a little tiny bit was meant??!    big grin  Now you'll say I'm too cheeky for a newcomer  ! Its a good point and I have been a little lazy....ciaou

HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 19.01.14 15:43

Maybe I'm just here to do a job in which case I failed miserably. No matter. Bye bye and good luck

HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.01.14 15:46

Yes, I agree Chatelaine but I appreciate HelenMeg that you wouldn't know that Stephen Birch was a member here at one time.

It is well nigh impossible to believe anything he says.

Have a look at https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t5253-investigator-ensures-that-maddie-s-body-in-the-backyard-of-murat?highlight=investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Watching The Detectives on 19.01.14 15:52

Did HelenMeg's post about Sperrey get whooshed?

Watching The Detectives

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.01.14 15:52

HelenMeg wrote:Maybe I'm just here to do a job in which case I failed miserably. No matter. Bye bye and good luck

Nice try though HelenMeg. glee 

Back to top Go down

HelenMeg wrote:Maybe I'm just here to do a job in which case I failed miserably. No matter. Bye bye and good luck

HelenMeg, I hope you're not leaving the Forum.  Please don't.  I've enjoyed your posts and admire your hard work.  We all want justice for Madeleine.

Back to top Go down

Watching The Detectives wrote:Did HelenMeg's post about Sperrey get whooshed?

Yes, thread has been deleted.

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 19.01.14 16:28

Ladyinred wrote:

HelenMeg, I hope you're not leaving the Forum.  Please don't.  I've enjoyed your posts and admire your hard work.  We all want justice for Madeleine.

Hi,  sorry

Just felt a little disgruntled. You see it is my belief that 'relative newcomers' should not have to be lower down in the pecking order and labelled as such. Everyone has something to offer and should be treated
with respect. Being spoken to and labelled as a 'relative newcomer' is how I'd expect Gerry to talk to his minions. Here we are all equal but some are more equal than others it seems.  A gentle reminder to check
for pre-existing or duplicate threads would have sufficed.  Still,  I suppose, there are always Queen Bees around in every forum, and psychologically they have a need to reinforce themselves in this position. But
problem is, it distracts from the point of us all being here which is to discover the truth... just because you may have 'done something to death'  it doesn't mean necessarily you did it justice and perhaps you failed to spot something first time around. Anyway, speak tomorrow when I've buzzzzd off and done some more research..

HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 19.01.14 17:46

Châtelaine wrote:No offense meant, BUT may I suggest, that relative newcomers BEFORE creating a new topic, catch up with existing threads on this forum, where e.g. Birch and his "theory" have been analysed to death already ...  yes

Nothing wrong with  a bit of respect for all the work  done by the 'old hands' - I don't even count myself amongst them.

They set up a free forum so that this case can be discussed openly.

Moderators work around the clock to keep it legal - which does mean having to delete posts that would endanger the existence of the forum.

They do all this for nothing and started this forum because they are concerned not only about a little girl who disappeared into thin air,  but  to expose a miscarriage of justice.

The above suggestion is entirely reasonable except for those who cannot be bothered to do a simple search.
The Birch topic has been exhaustively discussed, a new topic with this title suggesting a fact rather than a theory only serves to distract. In my opinion and nothing personal meant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.01.14 18:49

tigger wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:No offense meant, BUT may I suggest, that relative newcomers BEFORE creating a new topic, catch up with existing threads on this forum, where e.g. Birch and his "theory" have been analysed to death already ...  yes

Nothing wrong with  a bit of respect for all the work  done by the 'old hands' - I don't even count myself amongst them.

They set up a free forum so that this case can be discussed openly.

Moderators work around the clock to keep it legal - which does mean having to delete posts that would endanger the existence of the forum.

They do all this for nothing and started this forum because they are concerned not only about a little girl who disappeared into thin air,  but  to expose a miscarriage of justice.

The above suggestion is entirely reasonable except for those who cannot be bothered to do a simple search.
The Birch topic has been exhaustively discussed, a new topic with this title suggesting a fact rather than a theory only serves to distract. In my opinion and nothing personal meant.

agree , especially with your remark about the hard work the Mods put in! Hats off!

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 19.01.14 18:56

I’m a newbie too, although I followed the forum for ages before actually joining & sympathize entirely with Chatelaine (sorry no  circumflex).
The frustrating thing I (as a newbie) already find with the Controversy  & HiDeHo FB sites etc, is that all & sundry join, encouraged to jump in from their own FB sites & then repeatedly post the same things over & over without any research or thought at all, without adding anything to the debate.
Although this happens on this forum to a degree, not unsurprisingly as new people join, (and I am sure some of my posts could be held up as such), the overall level of posting on this forum is superior, (sorry if that sounds pompous), without so many duplications, although that’s not to say there aren’t some good and interesting posts on the other sites.
If in doubt there is a wealth of knowledge and support out there (can always PM an admin etc if unsure), but I fully understand the aggravation caused by seeing a ‘new’ thread for Spivey or Birch , when such threads already exist and there is so much to try and keep on top of anyway.

Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 19.01.14 19:05

I am useless at using Search,  but I think even I could find a Spivey or Birch thread.

plebgate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum