The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Lord McAlpine has died in his home in Italy

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lord McAlpine has died in his home in Italy

Post by bobbin on 18.01.14 20:49

@aiyoyo wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
@tigger wrote:
I think the're both bad. Have you noticed that the left one shows a n.....le?  
If you are offended by a nipple, do not go anywhere near the rest, many of which show full "Mc129s"

These are Photos, not paintings or drawings from memory or imagination.
And McAlpine collected them, sold them, and then sued people who mentioned it.

Good Lord, I couldn't figure out tigger's incomplete word;  I now know, only to be baffled by "Mc129s"?
I take it that it could probably be referring to page 129 of the book "madeleine" written by her mother, Mrs. Kate McCann where a fuller photograph might be implied.

bobbin

Posts : 2051
Reputation : 142
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lord McAlpine has died in his home in Italy

Post by Lance De Boils on 18.01.14 20:52

I think it's a reference to p129 of Kate's book.
avatar
Lance De Boils

Posts : 806
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2011-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lord McAlpine has died in his home in Italy

Post by Lance De Boils on 18.01.14 20:55

So McAlpine wrote that in his book?
Bloody hell.


bobbin:  right click the pic. Copy image location. Select the 'insert image' button [2 left of the You Tube button] and paste the link.
avatar
Lance De Boils

Posts : 806
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2011-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lord McAlpine has died in his home in Italy

Post by aiyoyo on 18.01.14 22:06

@bobbin wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
@tigger wrote:
I think the're both bad. Have you noticed that the left one shows a n.....le?  
If you are offended by a nipple, do not go anywhere near the rest, many of which show full "Mc129s"

These are Photos, not paintings or drawings from memory or imagination.
And McAlpine collected them, sold them, and then sued people who mentioned it.

Good Lord, I couldn't figure out tigger's incomplete word;  I now know, only to be baffled by "Mc129s"?
I take it that it could probably be referring to page 129 of the book "madeleine" written by her mother, Mrs. Kate McCann where a fuller photograph might be implied.

Oh !

"Mc129s" is good abbreviation, henceforth we'll stick with that.

avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 321
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lord McAlpine has died in his home in Italy

Post by PeterMac on 18.01.14 23:00

@aiyoyo wrote:
"Mc129s" is good abbreviation, henceforth we'll stick with that.
Thank you.
Sometimes these things stick - like sh** to a blanket ! !
They invented it. They used it. They put it into the public domain, and so they are damned with it.

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 174
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Lord McAlpine has died in his home in Italy

Post by Mirage on 18.01.14 23:19

Trouble is people became too nervous to quote McAlpine's own words back at him. His own words are the most condemnatory and live on to define him. The images he collected speak for themselves.
Glad he's shuffled off this mortal coil.
Bobbin, I am always covering one side of the Mcs" faces. Chilling results.

Mirage

Posts : 1904
Reputation : 757
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lord McAlpine has died in his home in Italy

Post by tigger on 19.01.14 8:29

@bristow wrote:Spivey has much to say on his new blog about McAlpine.

It's a pity that half of his rants are based on misconceptions on his part.
He's clearly not a fan of the royals, but he should know that the lords and sirs are not created by the queen. The list is prepared by the government and didn't New Labour create a lot of these non - and pseudo aristos.
Their titles are generally a reward for 'supporting the government'. Or for popular acclaim, such as sports stars.
New Labour actually sold peerages.

Thatcher was sublimely ignorant of most sexual deviations. Savile was like a national clown, it wasn't political to ignore him and there were plenty of charities attesting to his generosity.
There is a story about her being warned about a member of government who practsed 'Turkish' customs.
She told the informer he was quite wrong as she knew for a fact that he'd never been to Turkey.

Anyone in the public eye is at risk of being associated with creeps like Savil. Which is exactly why it's hard to meet these people who cannot afford to be tarred with the same brush, merely because some creep manages to give the impression of a close friendship.

McAlpine, second generation Lord, so who gave his father the peerage? From what I know and read about him, a petty mind, a pseudo intellectual, I've read parts of The New Machiavelli. It's a book of tricks. So a fitting legacy imo.

I do hope Blacksmith doesn't throw another wobbly about my opinion here. All those hankies.... winkwink 




____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: Lord McAlpine has died in his home in Italy

Post by Guest on 19.01.14 10:12

@Mirage wrote:Trouble is people became too nervous to quote McAlpine's own words back at him. His own words are the most condemnatory and live on to define him. The images he collected speak for themselves.
Glad he's shuffled off this mortal coil.
Bobbin, I am always covering one side of the Mcs" faces. Chilling results.

Quite Mirage. That's the point I was making about Bercow. If she'd just tweeted "Look, he's a pervert and everybody knows it" I think she'd have been in the clear - it was the jokey, nudge-nudge nature of what she said that did for her. All IMO of course.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Lord McAlpine has died in his home in Italy

Post by Guest on 19.01.14 12:57

@PeterMac wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
"Mc129s" is good abbreviation, henceforth we'll stick with that.
Thank you.
Sometimes these things stick - like sh** to a blanket ! !
They invented it.  They used it. They put it into the public domain, and so they are damned with it.

Right!

As in: publish and be damned!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum