The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCann arrests not 'major breakthrough,' experts says - Page 6 Mm11

McCann arrests not 'major breakthrough,' experts says - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCann arrests not 'major breakthrough,' experts says - Page 6 Mm11

McCann arrests not 'major breakthrough,' experts says - Page 6 Regist10

McCann arrests not 'major breakthrough,' experts says

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCann arrests not 'major breakthrough,' experts says - Page 6 Empty Re: McCann arrests not 'major breakthrough,' experts says

Post by nglfi 15.01.14 12:16

I agree Poe, I think one of the reasons this case has been reopened is that Cameron is well aware that if it could be solved under his premiership, it would be yet another means of destroying Labour. Look how corrupt Labour are, Gordon Brown protected known criminals of the worst kind because they had money and influence. Flushing out the corruption etc etc. I think if SY are looking for the genuine answers to what happened then they have the support of the government, even if for the wrong reasons!
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

McCann arrests not 'major breakthrough,' experts says - Page 6 Empty Re: McCann arrests not 'major breakthrough,' experts says

Post by jeanmonroe 15.01.14 12:43

From Twitter:

Ian Hitchings ‏@IamIanHitchings 57m

Been informed by EU affairs barrister Met Police/CPS need to be precise and identify (name) suspects with their LoR to Portugal AG. #McCann

The following 'names' just won't 'cut it' Andy

Bill Brewer, Jan Stewer, Peter Gurney,
Peter Davy, Dan'l Whiddon, Harry Hawke,
Old Uncle Tom Cobley and all.

The following 'names' just won't 'cut it' Clarrie

THE burglars 'X' 'Y' and 'Z'
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 15.01.14 13:18

Why, if their child's life is really at stake, are the McCanns via their spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, hindering the search for Madeleine by feeding the media information about Operation Grange to the media, thereby alerting any potential suspects/witnesses in advance of Scotland Yard's intentions? Why are the media still pandering to this blatant PR manipulation? Why is Scotland Yard allowing this to happen - are they leaking info to the McCanns deliberately?

It's a shame they don't remember their own advice:

Official Find Madeleine Campaign
5 January

I would like to remind those new to our page that Gerry and Kate will only comment on the investigation to find Madeleine when and if any updates FROM THE POLICE warrant a statement.
Please allow the police to do their jobs and not speculate or fuel rumours. We will not answer questions related to unfounded and speculative press articles [that we have planted] and we ask that you not post them on our page.

Thank you for understanding.

~FM Webmaster (on behalf of Gerry and Kate)
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 15.01.14 17:52

according to Blacksmisth Mitchell made up the burglars story and I am not surprised.
Who will vote for him next elections?
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 15.01.14 18:08

Latest Persons of Interest.:

Pinky and Perky.
Sooty and Sweep.
Andy Pandy.
Little Bo Peep.
Have we left anyone out of this grotesqu - er- ie?
Yes, Wee Willie Winkie
And Zebedee.

Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 15.01.14 18:39

marconi wrote:according to Blacksmisth Mitchell made up the burglars story and I am not surprised.
Who will vote for him next elections?

People who don't know about him i'm guessing.
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 15.01.14 22:06

Mirage wrote:Latest Persons of Interest.:

Pinky and Perky.
Sooty and Sweep.
Andy Pandy.
Little Bo Peep.
Yes, Wee Willie Winkie
And Zebedee.

big grin big grin 

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 15.01.14 22:15

Does anyone else get to the hysterical laughing stage? I hope it isn't just me.

I was just looking at the title of this thread. Talk about down to earth with a bump. I know we Brits adhere to "No news is good news" but this is dire. I think I need to issue a statement along McCann lines : Mirage does not allow herself to go on an emotional roller coaster every time SY threaten to pull their finger out and do something constructive.

Over to Stephen Birch to provide the entertainment. He was the warm-up act but someone's fainted in the wings I think.
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 15.01.14 22:51

Pinky and Perky.
Sooty and Sweep.
Andy Pandy.
Little Bo Peep.
Yes, Wee Willie Winkie
And Zebedee.

Some you may have missed:

N. E. Roma

A. P. Doe

Pat C. Wildoo

A. Swarthy-Guy

Will Knotby-English

Avery Won-Butthem.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 15.01.14 22:52

Okeydokey wrote:

Pinky and Perky.
Sooty and Sweep.
Andy Pandy.
Little Bo Peep.
Yes, Wee Willie Winkie
And Zebedee.

Some you may have missed:

N. E. Roma

A. P. Doe

Pat C. Wildoo

A. Swarthy-Guy

Will Knotby-English

Avery Won-Butthem.

lol!

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 15.01.14 23:19

Pinky and Perky.
Sooty and Sweep.
Andy Pandy.
Little Bo Peep.
Yes, Wee Willie Winkie
And Zebedee.

I believe this man may have been seen in PDL on 3rd May 2007, looking suspiciously at apartment 5A:

McCann arrests not 'major breakthrough,' experts says - Page 6 Heisen10
whatliesbehindthesofa

Activity : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 15.01.14 23:41

Holly Day-Macre.
Sue Thurze.
P Ping-Tom.
A.T. Leaf.
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 15.01.14 23:59

It appears Tractorman has been working in Chelsea:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/hacking-trial-phwoar-rebekah-brookss-lesbian-lovers-secret-is-out-of-the-bag-9062598.html

"CCTV footage from cameras in the carpark was again shown to the jury. It showed Mr (deleted) driving a small tractor, hitching bins to the tractor to form a small bins train"

duh      A small bins train?  Of course.  Why didn't we think of that?  Plenty of room for Bundleman, Crecheman, Spottyman, Motorbikeman and his motorbike, Victoria Beckham, Smithman, plus the Three Little Flying Pigs, Pinnochio, Humpty Dumpty, Georgie Porgie, Jack and Jill, the Grand Old Duke of York and his 10,000 men, etc, etc. 

Rest assured you're not the only one to get to the hysterical laughing stage, Mirage.  I only have to think 'how the f*^k have that bunch of blatantly obvious liars got away with it for nigh on 7 years' to feel hysteria snapping at my heels.   angry
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 16.01.14 0:35

It's incredible.

"Imagined non-arrests not a major breakthrough" - how much less than nothing can you get?

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 16.01.14 0:37

ProfessorPPlum wrote:It's incredible.

"Imagined non-arrests not a major breakthrough" - how much less than nothing can you get?
Please email Clarence Mitchell, perhaps he can help.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 16.01.14 0:43

ProfessorPPlum wrote:It's incredible.

You look awfully hot in that photograph ProfessorPPlum. Must have been taken in a heatwave?
Cue Martha and the Vandellas.
Mirage

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top