The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Case simplification

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Case simplification

Post by Guest on 15.01.14 17:58

@HelenMeg wrote:Then you would need to thoroughly clean the blood out of the apartment. Did they not cancel their cleaning lady on one day? This would have to be done so thoroughly.  Where did they purchase the cleaning stuff / bleach? Not on the Ocean complex....
Really?!

Surely this could be of massive significance! On what day did they cancel the cleaning of the apartment?

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 15.01.14 18:06

Dee Coy wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:Then you would need to thoroughly clean the blood out of the apartment. Did they not cancel their cleaning lady on one day? This would have to be done so thoroughly.  Where did they purchase the cleaning stuff / bleach? Not on the Ocean complex....
Really?!

Surely this could be of massive significance! On what day did they cancel the cleaning of the apartment?

Dee Coy - I have seen this referred to a number of times on previous forums / debates. I cant remember the detail though but will try and find out more about this... definitely not a figment of my imagination tho'.

As for purchasing cleaning equipment.. I dont know what they would need to thoroughly remove blood etc from floors but I'm sur ethey could get hold of it from the local supermarket which PeterMac says it just down the road.  However isn't it suspicious if they purchase cleaning materials etc or at least indicates a need o clean something thoroughly, which isn't very usual on a holiday like this.

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion on 15.01.14 18:10

I would have thought that DA would have checked with local shops about purchases made by K&G. Similarly, the shop keepers would have told the police about K&G purchases.

mysterion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.01.14 18:11

There's a thread called Shopping for cleaning items at a Portugese supermarket on this Forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 15.01.14 18:13

@HelenMeg wrote:Why dont we stage our own 'improvised'  reconstruction  - online?  spin 

The people's reconstruction - a new phenomenon - then pass the results to SY

But which statements would we base the reconstruction on?

Or is there a computer programme where we could overlay all the different statements?  I bet the police have one like that.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.01.14 18:15

Wonder if any shops have CCTV? And relevant footage?

The most significant thing is the cleaning cancellation, though. Fairly safe to say that something of importance must have happened for them to do this, either on the previous day to or the morning of the scheduled clean...

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 15.01.14 18:37

@HelenMeg wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:
Really?!

Dee Coy - I have seen this referred to a number of times on previous forums / debates. I cant remember the detail though but will try and find out more about this... definitely not a figment of my imagination tho'.

As for purchasing cleaning equipment.. I dont know what they would need to thoroughly remove blood etc from floors but I'm sur ethey could get hold of it from the local supermarket which PeterMac says it just down the road.  However isn't it suspicious if they purchase cleaning materials etc or at least indicates a need o clean something thoroughly, which isn't very usual on a holiday like this.
This is the cleaning lady's statement. She doesn't mention the cleaning being cancelled, only being too busy to collect the rubbish bags on the 3rd May.

"Thursday the 3rd and due to other chores, she did not have time to collect the garbage bags."

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/5A_CLEANER.htm

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangled Web on 15.01.14 18:45

@Daisy wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:
Dee Coy wrote:
Really?!

This is the cleaning lady's statement. She doesn't mention the cleaning being cancelled, only being too busy to collect the rubbish bags on the 3rd May.

"Thursday the 3rd and due to other chores, she did not have time to collect the garbage bags."

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/5A_CLEANER.htm

Hmmm....so she didn't go in the apartment the day Madeleine 'vanished'. Those pesky coincidences again.....

Tangled Web

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 15.01.14 19:11

I seem to recall that somewhere on this forum there's mention of a cupboard in the stairwell? of the apartment block used to store cleaning materials which was broken into on or before 3 May 2007 and there's also mention of a man seen lurking in the stairwell close to this cupboard.
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.01.14 19:57

@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
@tigger wrote:
You've still got a point there. What if the time was set for say 10.30 and a contact prepared in the UK started the ball rolling at 9.30, thinking it was  10.30 in the  Portugal?   A short message from the UK, (eg. info sent to sky and BBC) would start a major panic.Then that would explain the too early witness statements very nicely.
- and from then on it was all downhill.  winkwink 

If they were going to so much trouble it seems a little amiss of them not to bother to check time differences.

Their digital camera showed the wrong time one hour off, according to the story of the last photo.

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 15.01.14 21:01

MarcoG wrote:
@tigger wrote:
You've still got a point there. What if the time was set for say 10.30 and a contact prepared in the UK started the ball rolling at 9.30, thinking it was  10.30 in the  Portugal?   A short message from the UK, (eg. info sent to sky and BBC) would start a major panic.Then that would explain the too early witness statements very nicely.
- and from then on it was all downhill.  winkwink 

If they were going to so much trouble it seems a little amiss of them not to bother to check time differences.

Their digital camera showed the wrong time one hour off, according to the story of the last photo.

MarcoG wrote:
@tigger wrote:
You've still got a point there. What if the time was set for say 10.30 and a contact prepared in the UK started the ball rolling at 9.30, thinking it was 10.30 in the Portugal? A short message from the UK, (eg. info sent to sky and BBC) would start a major panic.Then that would explain the too early witness statements very nicely.
- and from then on it was all downhill. winkwink

Thank you MarcoG for bringing this to the fore.
tigger, for some reason I had not seen your above message which is in my mind 'pivotal'.

I have always wondered why 'uncle phil' had blabbed her mouth off about the jimmied shutters to all and sundry, when they clearly weren't.

She must have got her story from someone and it would have been Gerry, because this is what he was ranting had happened, even as he and the rest of the Portuguese police could see, 'weren't'.
Is this the 'disaster' ?

The error of the photo time is excruciatingly bad...especially as the photo didn't appear until Gerry returned to PdL, and funnily enough, so did 'uncle phil', (like her brother, not very good with Portuguese time) that very same evening.

Such a failure to observe local detail, but it would come as a surprise to a lot of people that Portugal was NOT on the same time as her very close neighbour Spain, which like the rest of Europe, is notoriously known to be ONE HOUR AHEAD of UK.

In terms of it being a 'bit amiss of them not to check time differences', try telling that to the BBC news reporter who stood in front of the very building that she (muttered she) had a (reuters?) message, from which she was reading, that building number 7 had come down, and then, lo and behold just as it was being reported as 'down', 20 mins later it did, as prophesied 'come down'.

Now if a blunder of that global magnitude can happen, which then was the reason for going to war, then the simple little McCs (c**k up) and their glasgow wee lassie's blabbing, are not even on the map.

Suddenly it all went wrong when the windows didn't become jemmied and dear old phil announced big style that they had been.

Difficult to get out of that one Gerry. Looks more and more like 'pre-planned'.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon on 19.01.14 13:57

One (more) reason why this case doesn't add up is that I can spot a perfect alibi for the McCanns, one which I think would knock all speculation out of the window (no pun intended.) However, they have not used this alibi and therefore it didn't happen, as they would otherwise have immediately referred to it. I am not going to state what this alibi could be or we might find that they read this and suddenly 'remember' the one thing they did that could 'prove' their innocence.

Imagine a hypothetical criminal in a case where all the clues point to he or she being guilty. There is one way to either prove their innocence or to get away with it, depending on whether or not they are innocent or guilty. If they are innocent they will use it. If they are guilty they will only use it if the idea pops into their heads. The fact they don't use it points to guilt.

I'm not giving much of my theory away here but if admin or trusted members want to know they can PM me.

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.
whmon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum