The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Strange Rumours Circulating about Bernard Hogan Howe

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Strange Rumours Circulating about Bernard Hogan Howe

Post by suep on 10.01.14 6:30

@ultimaThule wrote:Scotland Yard: 'conceived by geniuses, run by idiots'. 

The idiots achieve their exalted positions by telling their masters what they want to hear.  The idiots then convince themselves that their superior intelligence and guile has enabled them to insert a hand up their puppeteers' rear orifices.  

What follows is an exercise in 'the art of the possible' and a guessing game as to who is in whose pocket, and vice versa.

The rumours currently circulating in the lower corridors of power have nothing to do with Hillsborough, Duggan, or those of a criminal persuasion infiltrating the Met.   On that latter issue, were the average non-criminally minded individual shown mugshots of convicted felons and serving police officers, s/he would be hard pressed to identify the 'good guys'.

While this forum still features on p.1 of a google search for DI Clive Driscoll, I would ask fellow members to please google this officer's name to see if they agree with my opinion that he is/was uniquely qualified to lead Operation Grange.

I would also ask anyone who can find the few minutes necessary to appraise themselves of DI Driscoll's experience in the field of cold case serious crimes committed by British nationals inside and outside of the jurisdiction of the courts of England/Wales, together with the outcome of his investigation into organised paedophilia and children in care in the London Borough of Lambeth, to continue reading the jillhavern thread that is currently no.4 on the 'results list' until the end as I continue to wait patiently for a particularly vociferous member to place an order for the sauce of their choice.

After reading about Clive Driscoll I completely agree with you, Ultima. He would be the obvious choice to lead Operation Grange if you were the kind of Met Commissioner who really wanted to get to the truth...and if you were the sort of senior police officer who believed that justice for a vulnerable little girl was far more important than protecting the reputations of the corrupt.
Sadly, officers like Mr Driscoll appear to be a dying breed in the UK. The barrel is full of rotten apples.
As for the 'vociferous member' you refer to, I suspect s/he may be suffering from a loss of appetite!

suep

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse on 10.01.14 11:23

It would appear that the rumour may have had to do with the plebgate affair - as now a serving policeman has pleaded guilty to making a false witness statement, I believe. Also the rumour may be that BHH might have tendered his resignation last night - the home office have yet to deny this happened.....All very interesting....And leads one to only ponder who else have they have tried to fit up/cover up under his leadership? Surely this now reflects very badly on the Met.

mouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitchen on 10.01.14 12:48

I think there is more to come - Guido talks about a 'coming scandal..'

http://order-order.com/2014/01/10/home-office-refuse-to-deny-hogan-howe-tendered-resignation/#comments

something to come out this weekend may be ..? Guido is usually in the know although hastily arranged injections sometimes intervene. Probably nothing to do with this case but anything that shines light in dark places can only put pressure on those with secrets. 

BTY I was surprised by the comments after his blog about B H-H yesterday - a different readership to this forum I would guess and yet there were several references to the McCann case all of which were suggesting that it was accepted that something had been covered up.
kitchen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse on 10.01.14 13:13

Hi Kitchen

Coming Scandal hey? Well whatever it is - it'll probably leak out slowly, maybe on Sunday. GF does have on a column with the Sun now. When you said hastily arranged injections - I hope you meant injunctions....Wouldn't want GF to come to a nasty end.  big grin 

I know what you mean about the comments, you can't be easily offended on that site, but there are some really good witty/intelligent and informed opinions on there. Not to everyone's taste - but I do like the thought of a site that is widely read by politicians of every party. The most read one in the House of Commons apparently. And the one that causes the most stress to them I believe.

mouse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kitchen on 10.01.14 15:00

Oh dear yes I did mean injunctions: I hope I haven't given anyone ideas ....! 
@mouse wrote:Hi Kitchen

Coming Scandal hey? Well whatever it is - it'll probably leak out slowly, maybe on Sunday. GF does have on a column with the Sun now. When you said hastily arranged injections - I hope you meant injunctions....Wouldn't want GF to come to a nasty end.  big grin 

I know what you mean about the comments, you can't be easily offended on that site, but there are some really good witty/intelligent and informed opinions on there. Not to everyone's taste - but I do like the thought of a site that is widely read by politicians of every party. The most read one in the House of Commons apparently. And the one that causes the most stress to them I believe.
kitchen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.01.14 21:59

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 10.01.14 22:10

http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5176/met-commissioner-sir-bernard-hogan-howe-offers-to-resign

No smoke without fire is the impression I glean from this article.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.01.14 22:15

@Mirage wrote:http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5176/met-commissioner-sir-bernard-hogan-howe-offers-to-resign

I don't know about that, but M. Hollande is definitely batting above his average.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfwit on 11.01.14 0:58

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
@Mirage wrote:http://www.exaronews.com/articles/5176/met-commissioner-sir-bernard-hogan-howe-offers-to-resign

I don't know about that, but M. Hollande is definitely batting above his average.

Wishful?

Halfwit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

BHH taking calls on Nicky Campbell's 'Your Call' this morning

Post by Guest on 20.02.14 7:59

BHH is the guest on the phone-in 'Your Call', 9am today, Thursday, Radio 5 Live.

Apparently you can ring and question him on any subject.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 20.02.14 8:10

@Ladyinred wrote:BHH is the guest on the phone-in 'Your Call', 9am today, Thursday, Radio 5 Live.

Except one.

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.02.14 8:21

The tel. no. is 0500 909 693.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.02.14 8:42

@Ladyinred wrote:BHH is the guest on the phone-in 'Your Call', 9am today, Thursday, Radio 5 Live.

I've just rung Radio 5 Live, left my name and number, and said I want to discuss Operation Grange with BHH.  Anything posters would like me to ask if I get to speak to him?  smilie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.02.14 8:49

@Ladyinred wrote:

I've just rung Radio 5 Live, left my name and number, and said I want to discuss Operation Grange with BHH.  Anything posters would like me to ask if I get to speak to him?  smilie
Is it a whitewash or are you serious?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.02.14 9:37

I will be on air in about six minutes!

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 20.02.14 9:40

@Ladyinred wrote:I will be on air in about six minutes!

Well done,hope you get some good questions in and some truthful answers
tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Forum member speaks directly to BHH

Post by Guest on 20.02.14 9:55

Thank you, Tiny.  Did you listen?

That was nerve-wracking speaking live, on-air to the nation!  I'm nervous when posting on this forum.

Seriously, did you hear what BHH said.... ending the parents' torment blah, blah blah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 20.02.14 9:58

Remind me, what is Operation Grange? Said it all before he began.
Helpful bit of bias from the Beeb presenter too about the PJ.
Well done LIR.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 20.02.14 10:01

@Ladyinred wrote:Thank you, Tiny.  Did you listen?

no sorry I didn't,had a visitor,what question did you ask,and did you get a satisfactory reply
tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.02.14 10:03

Danny Shaw ‏@DannyShawBBC · 6m
Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe confirms on @bbc5live Met has suspects in case of #Madeleine #McCann & are "making some progress"

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 20.02.14 10:03

@Ladyinred wrote:Thank you, Tiny.  Did you listen?

That was nerve-wracking speaking live, on-air to the nation!  I'm nervous when posting on this forum.

Seriously, did you hear what BHH said.... ending the parents' torment blah, blah blah.
 oh dear,looks like some off us who predicted a whitewash could be right.
tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.02.14 10:06

Hope I sounded ok.

Had a chat with the researcher beforehand.  No other callers re Operation Grange.  I asked for advice on how to frame my questions.  Editor got back to me to say they wanted this subject aired and appeared up-to-date on developments and gave me some suggestions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.02.14 10:10

Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton · 33 secs
Met police comm Bernard Hogan-Howe on @bbc5live: "working towards resolving" different leads pursued by UK & Portuguese cops re #McCann case

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.02.14 10:12

The call to 5 Live is a blur now, but did anyone hear when I attempted to correct something that Nicky said about the Portugese police?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 20.02.14 10:18

HH has confirmed that SY and the PJ do not agree. I can only assume the Big Boys were over in Faro trying to persuade their counterparts to their POV. Access to files is the name of the game IMO. It can't be anything else. I hope the PJ don't roll over.

IIRC, wasn't HH heading up the investigation originally - so what was all that guff about so many operations remind me which one this is?

Martin Hewitt is now heading OG. I watched a video of him on Youtube addressing police on organised crime and I found him quite compelling. Not quite so when addressing a conference on rape at Southwark. Less so when giving a summation on the review of the inquest verdict on Gareth Williams (spy body in bag). Here he said there was no evidence of the presence of a third party. That caught my attention straight away because I recall reading there was no evidence of GW either, not even at the point of entry into the bath.

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum