The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Strange Rumours Circulating about Bernard Hogan Howe - Page 5 Mm11

Strange Rumours Circulating about Bernard Hogan Howe - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Strange Rumours Circulating about Bernard Hogan Howe - Page 5 Mm11

Strange Rumours Circulating about Bernard Hogan Howe - Page 5 Regist10

Strange Rumours Circulating about Bernard Hogan Howe

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strange Rumours Circulating about Bernard Hogan Howe - Page 5 Empty Re: Strange Rumours Circulating about Bernard Hogan Howe

Post by Liz Eagles 25.03.14 16:58

Mirage wrote:Hogan-Howe answering questions (I use the term loosely) at the Home Affairs Select Committee now. Out-slipperying Vaz. A first!  Bit like the BBC what with hasn't seen this memo, colleagues with knowledge off sick leave, mustn't intimidate a witness, it's a big organisation etc etc. Remind me what is such and such. On and dreary on. Shredding data involves human rights and good house-keeping blah blah. Seem unperturbed about a man who had an axe through his head and big red arrows pointing at corrupt Met officers. Unbelievable! I'm beginning to credit Icke on his lizard theories watching this.

http://www.parliamentlive.tv/Main/Player.aspx?meetingId=15192
Mirage, another pointless inquiry in progress. He may as well be saying 'I wasn't in school that day'.

Please don't turn to Icke and the lizards (that sounds like a great name for a pop group).  laughat
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Strange Rumours Circulating about Bernard Hogan Howe - Page 5 Empty Re: Strange Rumours Circulating about Bernard Hogan Howe

Post by Mirage 25.03.14 17:29

I prefer Bernie and the Warehouse Shredders, aquila!  big grin 
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 25.03.14 17:38

Mirage wrote:I prefer Bernie and the Warehouse Shredders, aquila!   big grin 
I like it Mirage, now let's think of a record sleeve for them...B...W...S...take a look at this little piece of art and place B and S around the W.

Strange Rumours Circulating about Bernard Hogan Howe - Page 5 41T78AT40PL
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 25.03.14 17:59

aquila wrote:
I like it Mirage, now let's think of a record sleeve for them...B...W...S...take a look at this little piece of art and place B and S around the W.

big grin big grin big grin 
Katie B is at No 29 in the charts with 'Crying for no Reason
Hot on her heels at No 30 -  Bernie and the Warehouse Shredders with their first chart entry, 'Lying for a Reason'
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 25.03.14 18:11

Mirage wrote:
aquila wrote:

big grin big grin big grin 
Katie B is at No 29 in the charts with 'Crying for no Reason
Hot on her heels at No 30 -  Bernie and the Warehouse Shredders with their first chart entry, 'Lying for a Reason'
Vaz and the Leicester Crew creeping into the charts with a remix of 'things that make you go mmm'
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Strange Rumours Circulating about Bernard Hogan Howe - Page 5 Empty BBCLondon radio tomorrow

Post by brixham 26.03.14 18:54

Mr Bernard Hogan Howe will be on the breakfast show tomorrow morning 6 to 9 am, taking calls apparently. May be a good opportunity to ask about Operation Grange.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbclondon
brixham
brixham

Activity : 44

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top