The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CMTV THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE McCANN:  CRIME SCENE RECONSTRUCTION - Page 1 Mm11

CMTV THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE McCANN:  CRIME SCENE RECONSTRUCTION - Page 1 Regist10

CMTV THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE McCANN: CRIME SCENE RECONSTRUCTION

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CMTV THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE McCANN:  CRIME SCENE RECONSTRUCTION - Page 1 Empty Re: CMTV THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE McCANN: CRIME SCENE RECONSTRUCTION

Post by Praia on 07.01.14 13:36

Concerning CCTV -

One thing I think UK and Irish poster's don't realise is there are not CCTV camera's here all over public places. Due to the effect's of living under a dictatorship, it appears to be difficult for local council's to get permission to install CCTV.
IIRC in Praia da Rocha a few years back the council had to fight to get a couple of areas covered after some tourist muggings. Time and again I have read poster's asking about CCTV - it is just different here. 
As you can see there was private CCTV obtained from the ATM's, pharmacy, petrol stations. 
The nearest ATM to the Smith's sighting is up from the Church unfortunately. If Smithman had taken the direct route to the beach passed the Church and Chaplin's he might have been captured on CCTV.

Praia

Activity : 410

Back to top Go down

CMTV THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE McCANN:  CRIME SCENE RECONSTRUCTION - Page 1 Empty Re: CMTV THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE McCANN: CRIME SCENE RECONSTRUCTION

Post by Miraflores on 07.01.14 13:40

Good to see a straightforward commentary - which is what our Crimewatch should have been, instead of the fiction it was.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow on 07.01.14 13:59

Excellent stuff.
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 07.01.14 14:23

Thank you Admin, and Joanna Morais, for this most valuable insight into the frustration of the investigation for Goncalo Amaral and the PJ in general.
There are many things I would highlight which have brought fresh insight but the most important for me is the reference to Michael Wright, being the main driver of the hire car which had cadavour odour and dried blood/ body liquids found in it.
He seemed to drive the car for many miles, averaging over the period of some 50 miles per day, whilst the McCanns used taxis to get to and from the airport for some of their overseas travels, so where was the mileage used up.
Since Michael Wright watches on this site, as he declared in front of the Judge in the current libel court case, and since Goncalo Amaral has discussed the driving mileage, which has been aired on Poruguese TV, I am certain that this forum will not be breaching any privacy rules etc. in discussing the details in the above report / translated transcript.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.01.14 14:23

daffodil wrote:
It would be good to make it a sticky admin ?
A sticky it is!

I've also moved it to the Crimewatch section so it can be compared to the 'crimescene reconstruction' efforts of the SY/BBC.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 07.01.14 14:24

Mr Amaral certainly knows about Mitchell and what he was up too.great readCMTV THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE McCANN:  CRIME SCENE RECONSTRUCTION - Page 1 3711883763
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 07.01.14 14:28

Let us hope GA is allowed to give evidence when the trial resumes !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 14935

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.01.14 14:34

well done for translations,I have been keen to read this since programme aired.
It certainly has shown some information that hasn't been available before.
M Wright-very surprised he seems so heavily involved,crazy they were using taxis while had a hire car at their disposal.
D Payne-yvonne Martins statements seem a little clearer to me now and personally I believe the whole group were aware of the truth behind the Gaspar statements.
Great read, The lengths Goncalo Amaral has gone to for Madeleine supersede anything her parents have ever done.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Five Star on 07.01.14 14:41

JW'S son? - JW'S daughter?  Him? / Her?

What one is it?    Is it Just a typo mistake or what?

... I don't want to quote it all again!
Five Star
Five Star

Activity : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 07.01.14 14:45

Bellisa wrote:well done for translations,I have been keen to read this since programme aired.
M Wright-very surprised he seems so heavily involved,crazy they were using taxis while had a hire car at their disposal.
D Payne-yvonne Martins statements seem a little clearer to me now and personally I believe the whole group were aware of the truth behind the Gaspar statements.
Great read, The lengths Goncalo Amaral has gone to for Madeleine supersede anything her parents have ever done.

Perhaps it was Michael wright who had Madeleines body in the car,re david payne,he really ought to be taken in and questioned again.
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 07.01.14 15:10

@tiny wrote:
Bellisa wrote:well done for translations,I have been keen to read this since programme aired.

Perhaps it was Michael wright who had Madeleines body in the car,re david payne,he really ought to be taken in and questioned again.
Was Michael Wright the one who talked about a really strong / bad smell in the car, which is why the boot was left open, all day all night for some days, as witnessed by the legal/lawyer lady who lived just at the end of the road from the last McC rented villa and who noticed it each day she passed by to and from her work.
If not Wright, can anyone please correct this before it goes further. Thanks.  high5 
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.01.14 15:15

RED ALERT HERE:

From what we know so far, Yvonne Martin has never positively identified "the man with the Mecs" as having been connected to the events in the Gaspar statements, let alone as being named David Payne!

She has never alluded to the Gaspar statements AFAIC, and we don't know if she has had access to these statements

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 07.01.14 15:16

@bobbin wrote:
@tiny wrote:

Was Michael Wright the one who talked about a really strong / bad smell in the car, which is why the boot was left open, all day all night for some days, as witnessed by the legal/lawyer lady who lived just at the end of the road from the last McC rented villa and who noticed it each day she passed by to and from her work.
If not Wright, can anyone please correct this before it goes further. Thanks.  high5 

If that's right about wright ,perhaps he does know and is protecting kate ,what a fool if he is.
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.01.14 15:16

@bobbin wrote:
@tiny wrote:

Yes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 07.01.14 15:16

No, Bobbin, that was Sandy Cameron, the now ex husband of Gerry's sister Trish.

Wilkins had a 3 year old daughter and son, 8 months.

Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.01.14 15:17

Yes you are right portia apologies.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 07.01.14 15:21

What I have always wondered about is Wilkins using the Tapas toilet!  Most toilets here are miniscule and to quote Gerry," Jes" was over six feet. Where was the baby son and pram?  His own apt was nearby through the back lane.

He also says when he and Brigid ate in the Tapas on Wed Kate was not there. Gerry said she was putting the children to bed!!

Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 07.01.14 15:24

Both right. Sandy was the one who explained the smell away as spilt blood from meat and fish purchases, we have no plastic bags on the Algarve!

Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 07.01.14 15:30

Bellisa wrote:Yes you are right portia apologies.

No, no, apologies totally uncalled for; have another look at the transcript: it's the presenter who makes that statement!

To my utter surprise, I must say

Maybe Yvonne Martin was heard after all, at a time we don't know anything about yet, shown one or two nice little pictures of DM for comparison, and then put more flesh on her initial statement.

Now, THAT would be a breakthrough, wouldn't it? For starters!

And what with GA referring to the paedo inside the group for extras!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Praia on 07.01.14 15:43

Remember what Dr Amaral's wife also said about the McCann's exposing their children to paedophiles in their circle of friends?

Praia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 07.01.14 16:06

@Portia wrote:

RED ALERT HERE:

From what we know so far, Yvonne Martin has never positively identified "the man with the Mecs" as having been connected to the events in the Gaspar statements, let alone as being named David Payne!

She has never alluded to the Gaspar statements AFAIC, and we don't know if she has had access to these statements

Yvonne Martin is shown photographs of Dr David Payne]

On 13th June, 2007 at the Portimao DIC, Yvonne Warren Martin appeared before me, José Monteiro, Inspector, in order to proceed with photographic recognition. When asked, she described the suspect and she was shown photographs of various individuals who made up the McCann couple holiday group. Upon seeing the photographs, she recognised David Anthony Payne, an individual who appeared in several photographs, as being the person she referred to in her statements and who she supposedly had known on another occasion.
Unquote

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 07.01.14 16:21

Yvonne Martin

Her next statement adds:

Processos Vol XIII Pages 3430 – 3433 14th November 2007

“She adds that her hypothesis is that she may have come to know him professionally through work, potentially having been colleagues at work or have worked at the same place but she cannot be certain where she met him as she does not remember…………

She declares that one of her main aims when she wrote the anonymous letter was for the British police to check the paedophile or child abusers registers and whether David Payne was on that list.”

Doug D

Activity : 4808

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 07.01.14 16:27

@Doug D wrote:Yvonne Martin

Her next statement adds:

“She adds that her hypothesis is that she may have come to know him professionally through work, potentially having been colleagues at work or have worked at the same place but she cannot be certain where she met him as she does not remember…………

She declares that one of her main aims when she wrote the anonymous letter was for the British police to check the paedophile or child abusers registers and whether David Payne was on that list.”

Yvonne Martin couldn't make it any plainer,that and the Gaspars, it don't look good for payne
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 07.01.14 16:32

@tiny wrote:
@Doug D wrote:Yvonne Martin

Her next statement adds:

Yvonne Martin couldn't make it any plainer,that and the Gaspars, it don't look good for payne
Based on the above, I still do not feel that there has been a clear explanation from Jim Gamble / CEOPS, for why Gerry and Kate McCann have file numbers attached to their names, but which have no contents in them.
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by jay2001 on 07.01.14 17:12

This transcript should be in all UK media - it would certainly open a few eyes! 

Thanks to everyone who brought this to the forum.
jay2001

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum