The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Facebook: McCanns 'Press damaged the search' - Page 2 Mm11

Facebook: McCanns 'Press damaged the search' - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Facebook: McCanns 'Press damaged the search' - Page 2 Mm11

Facebook: McCanns 'Press damaged the search' - Page 2 Regist10

Facebook: McCanns 'Press damaged the search'

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Facebook: McCanns 'Press damaged the search' - Page 2 Empty Re: Facebook: McCanns 'Press damaged the search'

Post by aiyoyo 06.01.14 22:11

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
tasprin wrote:Is the Webmaster KM? The site is not busy and their posts are usually only reminders of their censorship rules, threats to ban anyone who asks questions and the odd cloying message - why would they need a third party to do this for them, especially since they like to be in control of everything themselves?

I don't know, but I can't see why it would NOT be, as you say it's quite bossy and controlling from the messages which would fit her "angry" persona.

I doubt it's her.
With her angry persona meeting negative comments flying in she would be shooting off four-letter expletives left right centre.
Remember the expletives she used against PJ ?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Facebook: McCanns 'Press damaged the search' - Page 2 Empty Re: Facebook: McCanns 'Press damaged the search'

Post by tiny 07.01.14 10:36

whats the betting that if they lose to Mr Amaral they will go after the press again.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 07.01.14 10:45

ultimaThule wrote:
Portia wrote:
PeterMac wrote:I thought Mitchell controlled what came out in the Press on their behalf

Hmm. How would this affect his chances in Brighton, if he'd be found out having been economical with the truth for a living?
It will have no effect whatsoever, Portia, as he's got no chance of persuading the good people of Brighton Pavillion to elect him.

He may attract the Pink vote, though
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales 07.01.14 11:07

He wouldn't attract MY pink vote in a million years, the scumbag.

Mr Universe to Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
gbwales
gbwales

Activity : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 07.01.14 11:21

Sadly he has half a chance.
Lot of people are fed up with the green party in Brighton.
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.01.14 11:26

There is a red party.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spook 07.01.14 11:28

notlongnow wrote:Sadly he has half a chance.
Lot of people are fed up with the green party in Brighton.
UKIP will split the Conservative vote in Brighton. Clarence has no chance of being elected. The Conservative party machine never give an easily winnable seat to a Johhny-come-lately.

Spook
Spook
Spook

Activity : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.01.14 11:31

So, he'll be looking for a new job?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.01.14 11:37

Ladyinred wrote:So, he'll be looking for a new job?

Well he certainly hasn't or won't be looking for Madeleine.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangled Web 07.01.14 12:12

Surely, this 'webmaster', whoever they are would know how damaging it could be to say that 'the press damaged the search' on the eve of the reopening of the libel trial where they are suing GA for 'damaging the search' - I find this very odd coming from their own 'camp'.
Tangled Web

Activity : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.01.14 12:14

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
tasprin wrote:Is the Webmaster KM? The site is not busy and their posts are usually only reminders of their censorship rules, threats to ban anyone who asks questions and the odd cloying message - why would they need a third party to do this for them, especially since they like to be in control of everything themselves?

I don't know, but I can't see why it would NOT be, as you say it's quite bossy and controlling from the messages which would fit her "angry" persona.

The thought came to me as I was lying awake is that it might be Susan Healy from whom Kate has inherited a lot of unpleasant characteristics in my opinion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.01.14 14:37

I think the facebook rant is the MCs reaction to the Mirror article. They are stamping their feet and throwing their toys out of the pram.

"They are living through unimaginable pain as they continue to search for their missing daughter.

But Kate and Gerry McCann still managed to enjoy an afternoon out today to watch their beloved Everton in the FA Cup.

The couple were spotted enjoying themselves at Goodison Park in Liverpool as their team took on Queens Park Rangers.

In one picture, Kate and Gerry share a laugh together, with Kate looking on lovingly at her husband."

This is really quite sarcastic and taking the p***.

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-kate-gerry-pictured-2987648#ixzz2pirypKKk
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top