The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!


Sonia Poulton leaves TPV

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sonia Poulton leaves TPV

Post by TMH on 06.01.14 12:57

Please delete if not appropriate Admin. 

Sonia Poulton
about an hour ago via BlackBerry Smartphones App

Today I have left The People's Voice. I didn't want to. I have put my heart and soul into it but I have become aware that to stay there is very bad for the things I stand for and fight for. I will be issuing a statement soon. Thank you for all the wonderful support. New plans already underway.
avatar
TMH

Posts : 196
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2013-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton leaves TPV

Post by tiny on 06.01.14 12:58

@TMH wrote:Please delete if not appropriate Admin. 

Sonia Poulton
about an hour ago via BlackBerry Smartphones App

Today I have left The People's Voice. I didn't want to. I have put my heart and soul into it but I have become aware that to stay there is very bad for the things I stand for and fight for. I will be issuing a statement soon. Thank you for all the wonderful support. New plans already underway.

Smart move
avatar
tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton leaves TPV

Post by Daisy on 06.01.14 13:07

@tiny wrote:
@TMH wrote:Please delete if not appropriate Admin. 

Sonia Poulton
about an hour ago via BlackBerry Smartphones App

Today I have left The People's Voice. I didn't want to. I have put my heart and soul into it but I have become aware that to stay there is very bad for the things I stand for and fight for. I will be issuing a statement soon. Thank you for all the wonderful support. New plans already underway.

Smart move
Indeed. It's a sinking ship anyway.

____________________
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”   

Unknown


“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche
avatar
Daisy

Posts : 1245
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Yorkshire, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton leaves TPV

Post by TMH on 06.01.14 13:15

I wonder who, if any, has "got" to her?  shit happens
avatar
TMH

Posts : 196
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2013-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton leaves TPV

Post by TMH on 06.01.14 13:53

The People's Voice
Statement regarding Sonia Poulton

Sonia Poulton has decided to leave The People's Voice today after threatening to walk out in the middle of a live show if she didn't get her way. This was the third time that she had threatened to walk out if her view did not prevail and she chose to leave after a discussion about her behaviour during the live show and other matters. 

We thank Sonia for her efforts over the last few weeks since The People's Voice has been on air.

If TPV is going to succeed everyone must work together for the common good and treat each other with equal respect.



Oops! Ah well. doesn't seem anything controversial about her leaving
avatar
TMH

Posts : 196
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2013-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton leaves TPV

Post by tiny on 06.01.14 14:05

@TMH wrote:The People's Voice
Statement regarding Sonia Poulton

Sonia Poulton has decided to leave The People's Voice today after threatening to walk out in the middle of a live show if she didn't get her way. This was the third time that she had threatened to walk out if her view did not prevail and she chose to leave after a discussion about her behaviour during the live show and other matters. 

We thank Sonia for her efforts over the last few weeks since The People's Voice has been on air.

If TPV is going to succeed everyone must work together for the common good and treat each other with equal respect.



Oops! Ah well. doesn't seem anything controversial about her leaving

Tpv do not seem very happy about her leaving
avatar
tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton leaves TPV

Post by IKNOWWHATHAPPENED on 06.01.14 14:13

Could someone point out the relevance in relation to MBM ?

IKNOWWHATHAPPENED

Posts : 110
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-12-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton leaves TPV

Post by tiny on 06.01.14 14:17

@IKNOWWHATHAPPENED wrote:Could someone point out the relevance in relation to MBM ?

none what so ever,but some people are interested
avatar
tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton leaves TPV

Post by TMH on 06.01.14 14:38

@IKNOWWHATHAPPENED wrote:Could someone point out the relevance in relation to MBM ?
They talked about Madeleines' disappearance on her show, they also had Stephen Birch on talking of the "dig" so I thought people maybe interested? I did say to Admin to delete if inappropriate for the forum?
avatar
TMH

Posts : 196
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2013-02-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton leaves TPV

Post by Guest on 06.01.14 16:19

It seems relevant to me as there have been maybe half-a-dozen topics before (just put Sonia in the search box) about this new station.

Members had mixed feelings - to put it mildly - about the nature of the staff and the people interviewed.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton leaves TPV

Post by Research_Reader on 06.01.14 16:25

I never quite got TPV. I didn't understand how they could be claiming it was some radical leap to have an online outlet for alternative news when its already possible to do very similar things with YouTube, podcasts, websites etc. I'm not saying theres no value to having a live online station, just that I think they were over-exaggerating their unique-ness.

____________________
avatar
Research_Reader

Posts : 261
Reputation : 60
Join date : 2013-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton leaves TPV

Post by Hobs on 06.01.14 19:33

I could never take it seriously once i knew David Icke was involved ( he claimed to be the son of god and that the royal family,politicians and sundry others were in fact alien lizards in disguise)

Any show run by that man is always going to be off the wall.

I confess i have the autograph of the son of god from when he was on multi colored swapshopor whatever tv show for kids he was on.
Can it be considered a holy relic??

I noticed in Sonia's statement release there were dropped pronouns so i am guessing the truth is somewhere between the two.

____________________
The little unremembered acts of kindness and love are the best parts of a person's life.
avatar
Hobs
Researcher/Analyst

Posts : 896
Reputation : 587
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 54
Location : uk

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton leaves TPV

Post by Tony Bennett on 06.01.14 19:40

@Hobs wrote:I noticed in Sonia's statement release there were dropped pronouns...

Whatever else you may find in all my many statements on this forum, Hobs, I am just hoping against hope that I've not dropped too many pronouns along the way...

____________________

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14978
Reputation : 3029
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton leaves TPV

Post by Hobs on 06.01.14 20:54

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Hobs wrote:I noticed in Sonia's statement release there were dropped pronouns...

Whatever else you may find in all my many statements on this forum, Hobs, I am just hoping against hope that I've not dropped too many pronouns along the way...
 You're fine Tony, i look for patterns , where they crop up and where they don't.

In her statement she uses pronouns freely yet drops them at certain points

Completely overwhelmed by the extraordinary support I am receiving today. People are amazing. They see what's what even without being told and even when people are trying to mislead and smear. I am writing down everything so there will be no doubt where I am coming from and why I reached the decision I did. This is far from over in terms of my show, I have had a number of approaches already to do it in a way that is more appropriate to who I am and what I am about. Thank you for all the support, it's been just wonderful, couldn't have asked for more. X


In this case she drops a pronoun at the beginning thus not taking ownership of her statement.
No pronoun in relation to being overwhelmed by the sypport yet up it pops in relation to receiving it.

People are amazing. They see what's what even without being told and even when people are trying to mislead and smear

Considering this is a statement to her supporters it is interesting she sticks to people, not you people.
Then we have THEY  rather than the expected YOU, i would ask what is sensitive about seeing what's what without being told.
Note she uses people but doesn't define which people in relation to seeing what's what without being told.
People is distancing.
She then refers to people again except this time it is in relation to trying to mislead and smear.
She doesn't differentiate between people who see what's what and people trying to mislead and smear, are they different in her mind or are they one and the same?
 She doesn't tell me so i can't assume.

I am writing down everything so there will be no doubt where I am coming from and why I reached the decision

She tells us she is writing everything down so there is no doubt where she is coming from.
Has there been doubt about where she is coming from since she feels the need to tell us making it sensitive.
She is writing everything down so there is no doubt where she is coming from and why she reached the decision she did.
Are there questions in relation to why she reached the decision she did that compells her to write everything down to show where she is coming from.
Clearly this is something sensitive to her which makes me wonder if legal action might be in the offing.
Is she perhaps getting her story out first and letting the show know she is writing everything down ( and will in all likelyhood make it public)
is this a form of blackmail?
I am writing EVERYTHING down , yet she doesn't tell us what the everything is?
Is it all to do with the show,  her day to day life etc?

is this an attempt to bolster her position?

What has been said or done that warrants her needing to write EVERYTHING down

This is far from over in terms of my show,

Thisis strong as she takes ownership of her show.
This is also a threat, she is going to get her version out to the public and i would assume , hope her supporters will back her up.

I have had a number of approaches already to do it in a way that is more appropriate to who I am and what I am about.

She  feels the need to reinforce her profile telling us she has had a number of approaches already.
When were these approcahes made since it appears almost instant.
What way is more appropriate to who she is and what she is about.
She doesn't tell us so i can't assume.
What has changed from when she started and was telling us it was who she was and what she was about to now it not being who she is and what she is about?
Are we talking differences in opinion? differences in how her show should be run, personal differences or artisitc differences?
Notice she introduces the qualifier MORE which weakens her statement.
If these offers are MORE appropriate then the show must have been appropriate.

Thank you for all the support, it's been just wonderful, couldn't have asked for more. X

Notice no pronouns and if she can't take ownership of her statement i can't do it for her
What's been wonderful?  The support or something else perhaps the show.
No pronoun in  relation to couldn't ask for more again she isn't taking ownership of her words.
If she can't take ownership, i can't do it for her.


I have a suspicion that there is going to be mudslinging from Sonia.
This would be a real bad idea as people will be reluctant to take her on  as if things don't work out she will lash out.
Broadcasters won't touch a loose cannon as it nay be good tv as in carcrash tv it will also run the risk of losing viewers/listeners.

She may be better off doing her own thing, where she can set the rules, where she is in control as this is what she seems to want.
Everything on her terms.

____________________
The little unremembered acts of kindness and love are the best parts of a person's life.
avatar
Hobs
Researcher/Analyst

Posts : 896
Reputation : 587
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 54
Location : uk

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton leaves TPV

Post by ultimaThule on 06.01.14 20:55

You've got Icke's actual writing on a piece of parchment scroll paper?

It's definitely a relic, Hobs, but whether it's holy or unholy is a matter of debate. 

If I were you, I'd pickle it preserve it in the hope that it may appreciate in value and fetch 50p or so on eBay at some future date  big grin
avatar
ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton leaves TPV

Post by Hobs on 06.01.14 20:59

@ultimaThule wrote:You've got Icke's actual writing on a piece of parchment scroll paper?

It's definitely a relic, Hobs, but whether it's holy or unholy is a matter of debate. 

If I were you, I'd pickle it preserve it in the hope that it may appreciate in value and fetch 50p or so on eBay at some future date  big grin

 You mean a whole 50p?

 damn that means i gotta take it from my window as i was using it to deter burglars and cold callers, It won over a rottie pic and the rottie had big bitey toofers

 Will it worth a bit more cos it's in real color?

____________________
The little unremembered acts of kindness and love are the best parts of a person's life.
avatar
Hobs
Researcher/Analyst

Posts : 896
Reputation : 587
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 54
Location : uk

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton leaves TPV

Post by ultimaThule on 06.01.14 21:13

 Will it worth a bit more cos it's in real color?  Indubitably, Hobs.


If he's wearing a muticoloured coat this would add another 20p or so to the valuation. 


I do hope you've added this precious relic to your household insurance and have taken photos for identification purposes should any harm befall it. 


It occurs to me that if you reproduce it here, one of the photoshop wizards will be able to add rottie fangs and you'll be able to print off sufficient copies to deter even the most desperate determined burglar, cold caller, and Jehovah's Witness while keeping the original in mint condition, one careful owner.   yes
avatar
ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton leaves TPV

Post by Hobs on 06.01.14 21:32

@ultimaThule wrote: Will it worth a bit more cos it's in real color?  Indubitably, Hobs.


If he's wearing a muticoloured coat this would add another 20p or so to the valuation. 


I do hope you've added this precious relic to your household insurance and have taken photos for identification purposes should any harm befall it. 


It occurs to me that if you reproduce it here, one of the photoshop wizards will be able to add rottie fangs and you'll be able to print off sufficient copies to deter even the most desperate determined burglar, cold caller, and Jehovah's Witness while keeping the original in mint condition, one careful owner.   yes
I like Jehovahs witnesses , i scare them when i open the door and offer them a hot drink. they look all nonplussed cos open doors aren't in their what to do lists.

Sadly neither mormons nor jehovah's witness come to my door anymore  sad 

 I think perhaps it might have to do when a lovely copple of morman gentlemen approached my door in their oh so innocent manner.

Me being me decided to have some fun.
 I opened the door to them brandishing a raw chicken and a sharp pointy knife  and said welcome you are just in time for my ritual sacrifice whilst grinning like a mad hobnob.

You know they can run real fast ,and cleared my garden gate and legged it up the path to the park.
After that i have never been bothered by them even though i see them walking up the path to the other houses.

I feel left out and unloved.

With the Jehovahs witnesses i wore my halloween black witches hat whilst brandishing a large pointy knife and a chicken burger.
Again i said welcome, you're just in time for my ritual sacrifice to one of the smaller gods, please, enter my realm of the damned

They didn't run ( being 2 lil old ladies) rather they smiled and backed away slowly.

as an addendum come elcetion time and you have a berk for an mp  or one that shows up only for photo opportunities like one of ours, it is handy to have a sealed envolope to hand and when they introduce themselves hand it to them with the comment, we only see you when there is publicity to be had such as the opening of anything inclusing envelopes. Please  declare this envelope open and give it to them and take a pic. They get most annoyed and never come back.

With my now ex mp even his own party,  when i was an the election night  we shook hands  and i then counted my fingers to make sure they were all there which made the cops laugh and him glare.

It turns out i was bang on about him as he had to repay tens of thousands back in false expense claims which then cos him the election

 Mrs




____________________
The little unremembered acts of kindness and love are the best parts of a person's life.
avatar
Hobs
Researcher/Analyst

Posts : 896
Reputation : 587
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 54
Location : uk

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton leaves TPV

Post by aiyoyo on 06.01.14 22:30

Damn ! BBC1 imprinted on it devalues it by 10p.

You will be lucky if you get 0.01p starting bid on e-bay.
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 324
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton leaves TPV

Post by ultimaThule on 07.01.14 0:57

Yo, Hobs.  You is one evil dude, bro  big grin 

I've always found politicians in general to be a humourless bunch; more than happy to crack a smile at the demise or downfall of one of their own, but singularly unable to see the funny side when the joke's on them.   yes 

That photo of Icke is s-c-a-r-y. He had more fangs than a rottie back in the day. Taking a leaf out of your book, I'm going to print a copy off and stick it on my porch door to deter casual callers and I'll keep a pointy knife and rubber chicken to hand to shock the more determined into beating a hasty retreat.  

And what's with his weird signature?  lJavid Yclie? His W - which I can only produce on this keyboard as OO - looks for all the world like a forerunner of the LOOK that has the little strike/comma to represent MM's alleged coloboma   huh
avatar
ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton leaves TPV

Post by tigger on 07.01.14 5:50

SP's declaration of indepence looks and reads more like an immature tantrum.

I couldn't get more than two minutes into her 7 minutes self- promotion - only a few weeks back - this is much of the same: 'It's all about ME!'

No it isn't Miss Piggy..... laughat 


____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton leaves TPV

Post by Nereid on 07.01.14 9:12

@ultimaThule wrote:Yo, Hobs.  You is one evil dude, bro  big grin 

I've always found politicians in general to be a humourless bunch; more than happy to crack a smile at the demise or downfall of one of their own, but singularly unable to see the funny side when the joke's on them.   yes 

That photo of Icke is s-c-a-r-y. He had more fangs than a rottie back in the day. Taking a leaf out of your book, I'm going to print a copy off and stick it on my porch door to deter casual callers and I'll keep a pointy knife and rubber chicken to hand to shock the more determined into beating a hasty retreat.  

And what's with his weird signature?  lJavid Yclie? His W - which I can only produce on this keyboard as OO - looks for all the world like a forerunner of the LOOK that has the little strike/comma to represent MM's alleged coloboma   huh

The 'D' is obviously a pyramid with the 'i' for illuminati inside. His surname says it all: EYEcke. Hiding in plain sight he is; probably a reptile himself. big grin 

Just kidding of course, but that's how some of the David-Icke-forum's outrageous conspiracies start.  winkwink

Nereid

Posts : 308
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-05-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton leaves TPV

Post by Hobs on 07.01.14 12:57

@Nereid wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:Yo, Hobs.  You is one evil dude, bro  big grin 

I've always found politicians in general to be a humourless bunch; more than happy to crack a smile at the demise or downfall of one of their own, but singularly unable to see the funny side when the joke's on them.   yes 

That photo of Icke is s-c-a-r-y. He had more fangs than a rottie back in the day. Taking a leaf out of your book, I'm going to print a copy off and stick it on my porch door to deter casual callers and I'll keep a pointy knife and rubber chicken to hand to shock the more determined into beating a hasty retreat.  

And what's with his weird signature?  lJavid Yclie? His W - which I can only produce on this keyboard as OO - looks for all the world like a forerunner of the LOOK that has the little strike/comma to represent MM's alleged coloboma   huh

The 'D' is obviously a pyramid with the 'i' for illuminati inside. His surname says it all: EYEcke. Hiding in plain sight he is; probably a reptile himself. big grin 

Just kidding of course, but that's how some of the David-Icke-forum's outrageous conspiracies start.  winkwink
o0o am i in at the start of a whole new conspiracy theory??
 Iif so what do i need to do?  is there a dress code for this sort of thing? I've been practicing my looking all furtive and stuff and also my wild rolling eyes look, i figure either will get me through most occassions

____________________
The little unremembered acts of kindness and love are the best parts of a person's life.
avatar
Hobs
Researcher/Analyst

Posts : 896
Reputation : 587
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 54
Location : uk

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton leaves TPV

Post by ultimaThule on 07.01.14 13:57

Dress code?  Dirty mac, trilby hat, suspendies and a bra  ooops  I got it wrong - the last two items are optional as they're more usually worn when chopping down trees.   yes 

I reckon you're on to something, Nereid   thumbup   Cleopatra's Needle on the north side of the Thames and the London EYE on the south?  Could it be that closet reptile EYEcke has laid his eggs under OOestminster or OOaterloo Bridge?
avatar
ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton leaves TPV

Post by Hobs on 07.01.14 22:39

@ultimaThule wrote:Dress code?  Dirty mac, trilby hat, suspendies and a bra  ooops  I got it wrong - the last two items are optional as they're more usually worn when chopping down trees.   yes 

I reckon you're on to something, Nereid   thumbup   Cleopatra's Needle on the north side of the Thames and the London EYE on the south?  Could it be that closet reptile EYEcke has laid his eggs under OOestminster or OOaterloo Bridge?
Either that or they need a really big pair of spectacles from specsavers  big grin 


i look fairly disreputable in suspendies and a bra but then i am no good at chopping down trees wearing plaid shirts and singing, i am adept at the watching and the shouting of timberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and then running away very quickly

____________________
The little unremembered acts of kindness and love are the best parts of a person's life.
avatar
Hobs
Researcher/Analyst

Posts : 896
Reputation : 587
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 54
Location : uk

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum