The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann attends Everton v. QPR 4 Jan >>> To raise funds for Missing People >>> Everton Chairman Bill Kenwright is 'good friends' with Michael Barrymore and once was with 'relax-and-take-your-clothes-off' Carole Caplin >>> lifestyle guru for Toblerone - Page 3 Mm11

Kate McCann attends Everton v. QPR 4 Jan >>> To raise funds for Missing People >>> Everton Chairman Bill Kenwright is 'good friends' with Michael Barrymore and once was with 'relax-and-take-your-clothes-off' Carole Caplin >>> lifestyle guru for Toblerone - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate McCann attends Everton v. QPR 4 Jan >>> To raise funds for Missing People >>> Everton Chairman Bill Kenwright is 'good friends' with Michael Barrymore and once was with 'relax-and-take-your-clothes-off' Carole Caplin >>> lifestyle guru for Toblerone - Page 3 Mm11

Kate McCann attends Everton v. QPR 4 Jan >>> To raise funds for Missing People >>> Everton Chairman Bill Kenwright is 'good friends' with Michael Barrymore and once was with 'relax-and-take-your-clothes-off' Carole Caplin >>> lifestyle guru for Toblerone - Page 3 Regist10

Kate McCann attends Everton v. QPR 4 Jan >>> To raise funds for Missing People >>> Everton Chairman Bill Kenwright is 'good friends' with Michael Barrymore and once was with 'relax-and-take-your-clothes-off' Carole Caplin >>> lifestyle guru for Toblerone

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate McCann attends Everton v. QPR 4 Jan >>> To raise funds for Missing People >>> Everton Chairman Bill Kenwright is 'good friends' with Michael Barrymore and once was with 'relax-and-take-your-clothes-off' Carole Caplin >>> lifestyle guru for Toblerone - Page 3 Empty Re: Kate McCann attends Everton v. QPR 4 Jan >>> To raise funds for Missing People >>> Everton Chairman Bill Kenwright is 'good friends' with Michael Barrymore and once was with 'relax-and-take-your-clothes-off' Carole Caplin >>> lifestyle guru for Toblerone

Post by J4MM 04.01.14 22:21

I would like to think that SY's finest could buy and sell them in the intelligence stakes.
J4MM

Activity : 66

Back to top Go down

Kate McCann attends Everton v. QPR 4 Jan >>> To raise funds for Missing People >>> Everton Chairman Bill Kenwright is 'good friends' with Michael Barrymore and once was with 'relax-and-take-your-clothes-off' Carole Caplin >>> lifestyle guru for Toblerone - Page 3 Empty Re: Kate McCann attends Everton v. QPR 4 Jan >>> To raise funds for Missing People >>> Everton Chairman Bill Kenwright is 'good friends' with Michael Barrymore and once was with 'relax-and-take-your-clothes-off' Carole Caplin >>> lifestyle guru for Toblerone

Post by ultimaThule 04.01.14 22:37

I'd like to think that too, J4MM, but as the saying has it 'Scotland Yard - conceived by geniuses, run by idiots' and you've only got to look at some of the dross that's been promoted to the top of the greasy pole of the Metropolitan Police to see that intelligence is not their strong point.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by J4MM 04.01.14 22:46

Indeed.  The phrase 'wooden tops' comes to mind.  However, although I know of some miscarriages of justice, I maintain some faith in our police force, or 'service' as they would now have us call them.  I hope my faith is not in vain.
J4MM

Activity : 66

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 04.01.14 23:49

I've seen hardened and, some would say, embittered policemen in tears at the needless death of a child and I don't believe there was ever any intention on the part of either the Portuguese police or their UK counterparts for those who committed this most heinous crime to go free.

The reason I'm maintaining my faith in both the PJ and SY being intent on bringing the perpetrators to justice is that it's possible to detect a fine hand orchestrating events in such a way that many old scores are being settled as this case progresses. 

Those responsible for the disappearance of Madeleine McCann will rue the day they allowed their arrogance to cause them to think they were above the law, and any of their known associates and other cohorts who are not convicted alongside them will be condemned to a life of purgatory in which they'll be ostracised by all rightminded folk and will never be able to hold their heads up in public again. 

The shame they've inflicted on Portugal will be as nothing compared to the shame they'll visit on their own families which will be passed down to the next generation and beyond.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 05.01.14 0:25

tasprin wrote:
J4MM wrote:
maebee wrote:Kate McCann attends Everton v. QPR 4 Jan >>> To raise funds for Missing People >>> Everton Chairman Bill Kenwright is 'good friends' with Michael Barrymore and once was with 'relax-and-take-your-clothes-off' Carole Caplin >>> lifestyle guru for Toblerone - Page 3 1601223_387884504689776_1562090887_n
"

"Andy's just told me they don't do prawn sandwiches here, jaffa, only fcuking tapas!"
Kate McCann attends Everton v. QPR 4 Jan >>> To raise funds for Missing People >>> Everton Chairman Bill Kenwright is 'good friends' with Michael Barrymore and once was with 'relax-and-take-your-clothes-off' Carole Caplin >>> lifestyle guru for Toblerone - Page 3 Kate-McCann-and-Gerry-McCann-2987401
"Alwight 'arry, me 'ol son, we've got this 'special fund'. Know any good tax stuff or accountants?"
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 05.01.14 0:43

mysterion wrote:Thought occured to me how distressing it would be if Madeleine saw her parents enjoying themselves on MOTD.

I hope the 'nasty man' does show her just how her devastated parents really are, in this 'sad' photo.

I bet she is saying something like 'at least they could have kept up the 'charade' until AFTER the court case on Tuesday. Don't you agree uncle Michael?'
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Christina 05.01.14 1:49

Tony Bennett wrote:
Christina wrote:Hi Tony

As a staunch Evertonian I'm gutted to hear this. I hope her malignant touch doesn't extend to wrecking a good result for EFC!

Let me broadcast the good news:

Everton 4 - Queens Park Rangers 0

Shurely toffees all round?
YES! Delighted Everton got the win today, despite those two. I almost couldn't believe it! But great result. I was worried.. 

The pics wiv 'Arry are no more than I expect from any of them. Sorry, any Harry lovers.
Christina

Activity : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 05.01.14 7:19

Jeanmonroe,

Nice caption, but you missed out his reply about how they should go about getting a name for the account!!!!
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 06.01.14 13:11

Doug D wrote:Jeanmonroe,

Nice caption, but you missed out his reply about how they should go about getting a name for the account!!!!

They could call it 'The Find Madeleine Fund'!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 06.01.14 14:50

Sorry jeanmonroe you missed my point.
Harry's offshore account was named after his dogs!
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 06.01.14 18:30

Doug D wrote:Sorry jeanmonroe you missed my point.
Harry's offshore account was named after his dogs!
Harry set up a Winalot account named after his dogs?   Was it called EdKe?
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.01.14 8:07

Kate McCann attends Everton v. QPR 4 Jan >>> To raise funds for Missing People >>> Everton Chairman Bill Kenwright is 'good friends' with Michael Barrymore and once was with 'relax-and-take-your-clothes-off' Carole Caplin >>> lifestyle guru for Toblerone - Page 3 Kate-McCann-and-Gerry-McCann-2987401

Something odd about this. At what point in proceedings was this taken? Is it normal for the opposition manager to visit the director's box before KO? Or was this during the ten minute delay for "congestion"? For the record the attendance at this FA cup third round match, at 32283, was significantly lower than a typical Everton home Premier League gate of just sub forty thousand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 07.01.14 8:24

Wonder how much was raised for missing people,will it be reported any where
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 07.01.14 10:25

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
tiny wrote:The mccanns do seem to mix with some funny people.

Is there anything funny about Harry's handshake?

not as far as I can see,why?
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 07.01.14 12:31

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I think that's just a joke about masonic handshakes - not that I'd know one if I saw it.

oh right,thanks
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 07.01.14 13:17

But a woman wouldn't be in receipt of a masonic handshake. Are there any pictures of Gerry's hand being shaken?
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.01.14 16:03

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I think that's just a joke about masonic handshakes - not that I'd know one if I saw it.

What I was trying to get at is, it would appear that the McCann's are back on the offensive of late. I'd be interested to know more about the circumstances under which this photo op. with Redknapp came about, and was it as spontaneous as portrayed. He's hardly a paragon of virtue himself, but was he the best they could do? Or did he express a desire to meet them?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 08.01.14 15:11

There are 3 burglars under suspicion for the abduction of their daughter, men about whom 2 police forces are doing nothing and the parents can spare the time to watch a football match rather than devote their time to giving the Met their tuppenceworth and telling the f****ng tossers to do something ?

Andy would doubtless explain the difficulty of arresting a figment of someone's imagination.

Burglars my a*se as Jim Royle would say.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 13.01.14 3:50

russiandoll wrote:There are 3 burglars under suspicion for the abduction of their daughter, men about whom 2 police forces are doing nothing and the parents can spare the time to watch a football match rather than devote their time to giving the Met their tuppenceworth and telling the f****ng tossers to do something ?

Andy would doubtless explain the difficulty of arresting a figment of someone's imagination.

Burglars my a*se as Jim Royle would say.
 clapping
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum