The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mirror 31st December - Article re. Mobile phone information - Page 2 Mm11

Mirror 31st December - Article re. Mobile phone information - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Mirror 31st December - Article re. Mobile phone information - Page 2 Mm11

Mirror 31st December - Article re. Mobile phone information - Page 2 Regist10

Mirror 31st December - Article re. Mobile phone information

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mirror 31st December - Article re. Mobile phone information - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror 31st December - Article re. Mobile phone information

Post by Smokeandmirrors 13.02.15 8:07

Just dragging this topic back up, and after the media excitement back in 2013 (they were VERY late to the game on the phone records) regarding the phone traffic on and around the 3rd May, I was wondering if Grange ever managed to get the information from the mobile phone companies that the PJ were denied when the original investigation was live, i.e. the contents of text messages and so forth. 

I would have thought that £10m quid spent and such an obvious avenue for investigation would make this a certainty. Does anyone have a view on this? Could any investigation be considered thorough if such an avenue was not fully investigated?

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Mirror 31st December - Article re. Mobile phone information - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror 31st December - Article re. Mobile phone information

Post by mad world 14.02.15 0:46

The moment that g and k wipedmessages etc from their phones this had massive relevance.
If unregistered sims have been used not sure what can be achieved tho
Imo
mad world

Activity : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 14.02.15 14:20

IIRC the PJ could not get those messages for legal reasons. Something like (in my lay terms) you can get a warrant for that in advance, but not retrograde.

So it does not so much depends on money, but if British law allows that AND if the Brits are investigating them. I still believe operation Grange is a whitewash, so I assume they did not even try.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top