The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation Mm11

VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation Regist10

VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation Empty VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation

Post by Guest on 29.12.13 21:37

I can't remember if this has been posted,( don't know how old it is but judging from comments around 3 years ago)  but am putting it here in archives..................


Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation Empty Re: VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation

Post by Guest on 29.12.13 21:41

Here is another with Sandra, probably same day as they have same attire on....


Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation Empty Re: VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation

Post by Guest on 29.12.13 22:04

candyfloss wrote:I can't remember if this has been posted,( don't know how old it is but judging from comments around 3 years ago)  but am putting it here in archives..................


***
Look at the both of them at 4'45" ... !
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation Empty Re: VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation

Post by aiyoyo on 29.12.13 22:29

Never seen this before!

Good God, their langage du corps is bloody awful to watch.
Load of tell tale signs of lying.
Touching, scratching, twitching and fidgeting by Kate & Gerry separately - until the last moment where notably they both were simultaneously scratching their noses when asked whether they consider Maddie could be dead.

When asked why did they not ask for the reopening their classical response was that they still had to go through, file, and organise incoming data  first before they deem it credible or not for their PI to action on. You would think that's the job of their PI.
Jesus H Christ this pair clearly were running and controlling the investigation.  It would appear it is not up to  their PI or investigators free will to do their job.
Mccanns had taken it upon themselves to organise and decide exactly what their PI can have to act upon.

I wish the interviewer had followed up on that, and ask them why they think they need to do all that when they'd paid a PI for that?
 Surely their one and only distinguished detective Dave Edgar is competent enough to file organise and act independently on important info accordingly and report the outcome; and not down to Mccanns to shift through and be selective so to speak.
 I still cant believe they said those stupid things during the interview.

My flabber is gasted at their brazenness.  
This interviewer is nearly as good as Sandra F.
The lying pair found themselves cornered by the open end questions; a real treat to watch them squirmed and wiggled at every question.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation Empty Re: VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation

Post by tigger on 30.12.13 7:34

This interview must be quite soon after the files were released, I believe almost immediately after the arguido status was lifted.

In August they promoted the Stam sighting in Amsterdam and  the 'fact' that the PJ had not followed up some 2000 others.
All the tabloids wentwith those headlines .
But this is before  they got  Stam to come and be photographed with them - imo this interview is taking place after the release of the files and before the Stam saga. July - August 2008 iirc.

They seem rattled - insecure, spin doctors hard at work behind the scenes but haven't decided what to spin yet, otherwise those 2000 neglected sightings would be the preferred  topic.  Must beeasy enough to check in McCannfiles when they were in Spain.

Eta:  the arguido status was lifted on  the 20th July 2008




Police search for Madeleine is still on Euro Weekly News   31 July 2008

31 July 2008

Almeida Rodrigues said PJ detectives will continue to follow all new leads that come up until the case is solved.

"The fact that the criminal process has been archived does not mean the case is closed. A case only stops being investigated if there is a successful criminal trial," he told Portuguese television RTP.
McCanns viewing police case files BBC News  

Page last updated at 12:18 GMT, Thursday, 31 July 2008 13:18 UK

Lawyers acting for the parents of Madeleine McCann have started examining Portuguese police files on the investigation, their spokesman says.

Kate and Gerry McCann were told they could begin to study some 20,000 pages filed by police in Portimao.
Police also announced that the McCanns and a third British national, Robert Murat, were no longer formal suspects when they closed the case.


Public Ministry makes process available from Monday onwards Lusa  

31 July 2008

Faro, 31 Jul (Lusa) – The Public Ministry makes the Madeleine McCann process, whose inquiry was archived on the 21st of this month and which prompted the lifting of arguido status from the child's parents and from Robert Murat, available to the media on Monday.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
tigger
tigger

Posts : 8114
Join date : 2011-07-20

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation Empty Re: VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation

Post by PeterMac on 30.12.13 7:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

____________________

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10443
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation Empty Re: VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation

Post by tigger on 30.12.13 8:15

I have just posted the Stam sighting in a new topic on sightings and how they were 'developed'.

Officially the files were released on the 31st July.
The Stam publicity broke on the 5th August.

Therefore the files must have been available to TM well before July 31st. At the time of this interview their lawyers must have been busy day and night with damage limitation. Making the files available on DVD for anyone who cared to see them must have been a shock.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
tigger
tigger

Posts : 8114
Join date : 2011-07-20

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation Empty Re: VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation

Post by plebgate on 30.12.13 10:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have just posted the Stam sighting in a new topic on sightings and how they were 'developed'.

Officially the files were released on the 31st July.
The Stam publicity broke on the 5th August.

Therefore the files must have been available to TM well  before July 31st.  At the time of this interview  their lawyers must have been busy day and night with damage limitation. Making the files available on DVD for anyone who cared to see them must have been a shock.
Not half.
avatar
plebgate

Posts : 6455
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation Empty Re: VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation

Post by Cristobell on 30.12.13 11:45

Châtelaine wrote:
candyfloss wrote:I can't remember if this has been posted,( don't know how old it is but judging from comments around 3 years ago)  but am putting it here in archives..................


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
***
Look at the both of them at 4'45" ... !


Time has done these videos no favours whatsoever, the lies are so obvious. The way in which Kate casually dismisses the hundreds of photographs is chilling. Surely the mother of a missing child would insist on looking at every photograph herself, just in case.

avatar
Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Join date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation Empty Re: VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation

Post by tigger on 30.12.13 13:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Never seen this before!

Good God, their langage du corps is bloody awful to watch.
Load of tell tale signs of lying.
Touching, scratching, twitching and fidgeting by Kate & Gerry separately - until the last moment where notably they both were simultaneously scratching their noses when asked whether they consider Maddie could be dead.

When asked why did they not ask for the reopening their classical response was that they still had to go through, file, and organise incoming data  first before they deem it credible or not for their PI to action on. You would think that's the job of their PI.
Jesus H Christ this pair clearly were running and controlling the investigation.  It would appear it is not up to  their PI or investigators free will to do their job.
Mccanns had taken it upon themselves to organise and decide exactly what their PI can have to act upon.

I wish the interviewer had followed up on that, and ask them why they think they need to do all that when they'd paid a PI for that?
 Surely their one and only distinguished detective Dave Edgar is competent enough to file organise and act independently on important info accordingly and report the outcome; and not down to Mccanns to shift through and be selective so to speak.
 I still cant believe they said those stupid things during the interview.

My flabber is gasted at their brazenness.  
This interviewer is nearly as good as Sandra F.
The lying pair found themselves cornered by the open end questions; a real treat to watch them squirmed and wiggled at every question.

Now, now. don't forget this was in a foreign land with foreign insanitary people, spilling food everywhere and not cleaning properly, I think it was fleas, chairs infested with the little critters, only explanation..... big grin 

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
tigger
tigger

Posts : 8114
Join date : 2011-07-20

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation Empty Re: VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation

Post by aiyoyo on 30.12.13 16:49

Every movement and reply was contrived as hell in that interview, and they looked thoroughly fed up and uncomfortable as hell too.

So unlike their controlled press conference in UK where they play to the UK audiences where no open-end questions are allowed.







aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation Empty Re: VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation

Post by diatribe on 30.12.13 17:23

Brighton race course Tic Tac man denies any resemblance to , Gerry McCann.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
diatribe

Posts : 602
Join date : 2013-11-15
Location : London

Back to top Go down

VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation Empty Re: VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation

Post by Tangled Web on 30.12.13 17:52

My goodness. So after pretty much admitting that they hadn't yet sorted through all of the files, sitings etc, which is completely astonishing in itself - I would spend every minute of every day wading through it all if I thought it would help find my missing child (clearly they knew it wouldn't so not worth the effort there) - but then at 4.50 does Kate actually say "we're not gonna sit here and lie and be naive and say she's 100% alive"? if you remove the words 'and be naive' (because I think she realised what she was about to say herself so threw those in for damage limitation), there is the truth, in my opinion.
avatar
Tangled Web

Posts : 303
Join date : 2013-11-22

Back to top Go down

VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation Empty Re: VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation

Post by aiyoyo on 30.12.13 18:14

Kate: "we're not gonna sit here and lie and be naive and say she's 100% alive"

and lie ?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation Empty Re: VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation

Post by Guest on 30.12.13 18:29

@aiyoyo wrote:
Kate: "we're not gonna sit here and lie and be naive and say she's 100% alive"

and lie ?
***
Not 100%, but maybe 95% ... ?
These people continue to amaze me.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation Empty Re: VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation

Post by diatribe on 30.12.13 18:49

Châtelaine wrote:

These people continue to amaze me.


Indeed, these type of specimens are normally confined to test tubes in Zurich laboratories.
avatar
diatribe

Posts : 602
Join date : 2013-11-15
Location : London

Back to top Go down

VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation Empty Re: VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation

Post by Guest on 30.12.13 19:38

diatribe, I have deleted your post as you used the word again.  This is not a proven fact therefore libellous!

Oh, and you shouldn't say things in a post that will be deleted and expect it to make sense after!
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation Empty Re: VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation

Post by tigger on 30.12.13 21:18

Châtelaine wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Kate: "we're not gonna sit here and lie and be naive and say she's 100% alive"

and lie ?
***
Not 100%, but maybe 95% ... ?
These people continue to amaze me.

Crumbs! Why are we still here? They've told us the truth so many times. Missed that entirely and don't these clips show the value of a forum by having so many eyes and ears.

So 100% alive is not likely - has the good doctor established a new diagnosis distinguishing being alive from being dead?
Surely even a person on life-support is considered to be alive?

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
tigger
tigger

Posts : 8114
Join date : 2011-07-20

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation Empty Re: VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation

Post by diatribe on 30.12.13 22:07

[quote="candyfloss"]diatribe, I have deleted your post as you used the word again.  This is not a proven fact therefore libellous!

Now, can you please remove the comma  big grin

Earlier part of post deleted - libelous
avatar
diatribe

Posts : 602
Join date : 2013-11-15
Location : London

Back to top Go down

VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation Empty Re: VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation

Post by Guest on 30.12.13 22:23

I'm afraid that is where you are wrong diatribe. You cannot accuse someone or you will be taken to court, and there have to prove your case. Now, please stop telling me how to do my job here!
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation Empty Re: VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation

Post by diatribe on 31.12.13 2:00

I'm afraid that is where you are wrong diatribe. You cannot accuse someone or you will be taken to court, and there have to prove your case. Now, please stop telling me how to do my job here!>


Well, I'd be curious to know how you would describe Jane Tanner's positive identification of Robert Murat carrying away a child from the direction of the McCann's apartment. Would that be fraudulent, bearing in mind that the aforementioned had reliable witnesses placing him elsewhere at the time and the portugese police investigation deemed her sighting to be unlkely at best and spurious at worst.


I'd also be interested to know how you would view the McCann's spreading meeja rumours about abductors 'jemmying' open windows to gain access to their apartment when it was subsequently proven to be a physical impossibilty. Would that be fraudulent.

This appears to be the Concise Oxford Dictionary definition of fraudulent.

1. Engaging in fraud; deceitful.

2. Characterized by, constituting, or gained by fraud:

NB, I'm not telling you how to do your job, all I'm asking you to do is stop diluting my posts. If you don't like what I write, I'd prefer you delete the entire post as opposed to piece meal censorship.
avatar
diatribe

Posts : 602
Join date : 2013-11-15
Location : London

Back to top Go down

VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation Empty Re: VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation

Post by The Rooster on 31.12.13 9:15

Posting and being edited by Admin is for protection of members interests. I have written some pretty awful comments about the McCanns particularly that prick Gerry and had it quite rightly removed after posting. The problem for me is the McCanns bring out the worst vitriol in my otherwise gentle personality. I simply cannot stand for the McCanns antics and outright culpability in their daughters disappearance. Gerry and a couple of his chums may well be concealing a dark truth unbeknown to his wife or others of his circus troop; when the truth outs it will tumble a number of people. McCann will fall hardest because his life will be made hell in the nick. They will take him to pieces.

____________________
F J Leghorn
"DOO-Dah! DOO-Dah-Day!"
The Rooster
The Rooster

Posts : 426
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 72
Location : Virginia

Back to top Go down

VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation Empty Re: VIDEO McCanns strategy to re-open the process by Xklamation

Post by diatribe on 31.12.13 19:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Posting and being edited by Admin is for protection of members interests.  I have written some pretty awful comments about the McCanns particularly that prick Gerry and had it quite rightly removed after posting.  The problem for me is the McCanns bring out the worst vitriol in my otherwise gentle personality.  I simply cannot stand for the McCanns antics and outright culpability in their daughters disappearance.  Gerry and a couple of his chums may well be concealing a dark truth unbeknown to his wife or others of his circus troop; when the truth outs it will tumble a number of people.  McCann will fall hardest because his life will be made hell in the nick. They will take him to pieces.

I understand what you are stating vis a vis libellous comments etc., Rooster, although in my case, I don't consider the wording and the context in which it was used did in fact constitute libel.

I empathise with your hating of the McCanns, alas, there's little to be gained from hating people who don't even know you hate them. The only mystery that remains for me is why are the British establishment and their hand maidens in the meeja covering up for a pair of low ranking members of the medical profession, that's the $64,000 question. Its unprecedented and which ever way one cuts the cards, it just doesn't configure roll
avatar
diatribe

Posts : 602
Join date : 2013-11-15
Location : London

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum