The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 Mm11

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 Mm11

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 Regist10

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 Empty Re: MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13

Post by bristow on 28.12.13 2:42

Well let's hope 'Tanner Man' is gone from the McCann website pronto, like it should have been when CW was first aired.

____________________
Coincidence is a messenger sent by truth.
bristow
bristow

Posts : 823
Activity : 1007
Likes received : 8
Join date : 2011-11-24

Back to top Go down

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 Empty Re: MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13

Post by jeanmonroe on 28.12.13 2:44

I KNEW IT, I JUST KNEW I HAD SEEN THIS BEFORE!

MIRROR 28 DECEMBER 2013
The innocent dad agreed to be pictured in the clothes he wore in Praia da Luz at the time to prove he was the man in the police sketch previously seen as key to cracking the case.
His two-year-old’s pink pyjamas, which were described by Ms Tanner, were also brought to Scotland Yard to help prove his innocence.
DAILY MAIL 15 OCTOBER 2013
He even agreed to be pictured in the clothes he wore in Praia da Luz, on May 3, 2007, to prove he was the man in the police sketch previously seen as key to cracking the case.
His two-year-old's pink pyjamas, which were described by one of the McCann's closest friends, were also brought to Scotland Yard to help prove his innocence.

MIRROR 28 DECEMBER 2013
Ms Tanner, a close friend of Kate and Gerry, previously told officers that she saw the dark-haired man carrying away a child wearing pink floral pyjamas at 9.15pm on May 3, 2007.
One of the so-called “Tapas Seven”, she had been dining with the McCanns in a nearby restaurant when their daughter went missing.
DAILY MAIL 15 OCTOBER 2013
Jane Tanner, a close friend of Kate and Gerry, previously told officers she saw a dark-haired man carrying away a child wearing pink floral pyjamas at 9.15pm on May 3, 2007.
One of the so-called ‘Tapas Seven’, Miss Tanner had been dining with the McCanns in a nearby restaurant when their daughter went missing.

MIRROR 28 DECEMBER 2013
has shifted detectives’ focus on to a later sighting at 10pm when an Irish family reported seeing a man walking towards the beach carrying a blonde girl in pyjamas
DAILY MAIL 15 OCTOBER 2013
has shifted detectives’ focus on to a later sighting at 10pm when an Irish family reported seeing a man walking towards the beach carrying a blonde girl in pyjamas.

MIRROR 28 DECEMBER 2013
DCI Redwood said in  “Our focus in terms of understanding what happened on the night of May 3 has now given us a shift of emphasis. We are almost certain that the man seen by Jane Tanner is not Madeleine’s abductor.
“It takes us through to a position at 10pm when we see another man who is walking towards the ocean, close by to the apartment, with a young child in his arms.”
DAILYMAIL 15 OCTOBER 2013
DCI Redwood said: 'Our focus in terms of understanding what happened on the night of May 3 has now given us a shift of emphasis. We are almost certain that the man seen by Jane Tanner is not Madeleine's abductor.
'It takes us through to a position at 10pm when we see another man who is walking towards the ocean, close by to the apartment, with a young child in his arms.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2460669/Madeleine-McCann-kidnapping-innocent-British-father-mistaken-key-suspect.html
___________________________________________________________

I want to be a highly paid journo at the Mirror!

I can cut,copy&paste pretty good too!

And wouldn't even have to leave the 'office' to face the nasty weather!

Gizza job, i can do that, gizza job!

ETA:
How funny would it be if the Mirror 'reporter' were to be accused of plagiarism by the Mail 'reporter'?
 laughat laughat laughat
avatar
jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Activity : 7756
Likes received : 1674
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 Empty Re: MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13

Post by ultimaThule on 28.12.13 3:41

If I'm not mistaken, this a double first.   Mr 

The first time a UK newspaper hasn't rubbished the PJ and has put the blame for 'bungling' firmly where it belongs.

And the first time "A spokesman for the McCann’s last night declined to comment saying it is “a matter for Operation Grange.”
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Activity : 3376
Likes received : 7
Join date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 Empty Re: MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13

Post by watendlath on 28.12.13 5:48

From the Mirror article:
He is understood to have provided a detailed description of his movements on the night, including the fact he had picked up his own two-year-old daughter from a crèche close to where Madeleine vanished.

I wonder if he explained how come he was walking back to the creche when Tanner spotted him, rather than away from it.
watendlath
watendlath

Posts : 55
Activity : 55
Likes received : 0
Join date : 2013-11-28

Back to top Go down

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 Empty Re: MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13

Post by Seek truth on 28.12.13 6:29

@Woofer wrote:Xenophobia from our press again.  Blame it on the Portuguese.
As usual, they've always blamed other countries, even though some countries do things better than us. How Embarassing.

READ THE POLICE FILES.

Did The Mirror forget to see crimewatch too, about this man?
If the portuguese knew all along, why did SY take 2 years to tell us on crimewatch he had turned up?
avatar
Seek truth

Posts : 447
Activity : 449
Likes received : 2
Join date : 2013-06-04

Back to top Go down

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 Empty Re: MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13

Post by tigger on 28.12.13 6:37

@jeanmonroe wrote:I KNEW IT, I JUST KNEW I HAD SEEN THIS BEFORE!

MIRROR 28 DECEMBER 2013
The innocent dad agreed to be pictured in the clothes he wore in Praia da Luz at the time to prove he was the man in the police sketch previously seen as key to cracking the case.
His two-year-old’s pink pyjamas, which were described by Ms Tanner, were also brought to Scotland Yard to help prove his innocence.
DAILY MAIL 15 OCTOBER 2013
He even agreed to be pictured in the clothes he wore in Praia da Luz, on May 3, 2007, to prove he was the man in the police sketch previously seen as key to cracking the case.
His two-year-old's pink pyjamas, which were described by one of the McCann's closest friends, were also brought to Scotland Yard to help prove his innocence.

MIRROR 28 DECEMBER 2013
Ms Tanner, a close friend of Kate and Gerry, previously told officers that she saw the dark-haired man carrying away a child wearing pink floral pyjamas at 9.15pm on May 3, 2007.
One of the so-called “Tapas Seven”, she had been dining with the McCanns in a nearby restaurant when their daughter went missing.
DAILY MAIL 15 OCTOBER 2013
Jane Tanner, a close friend of Kate and Gerry, previously told officers she saw a dark-haired man carrying away a child wearing pink floral pyjamas at 9.15pm on May 3, 2007.
One of the so-called ‘Tapas Seven’, Miss Tanner had been dining with the McCanns in a nearby restaurant when their daughter went missing.

MIRROR 28 DECEMBER 2013
has shifted detectives’ focus on to a later sighting at 10pm when an Irish family reported seeing a man walking towards the beach carrying a blonde girl in pyjamas
DAILY MAIL 15 OCTOBER 2013
has shifted detectives’ focus on to a later sighting at 10pm when an Irish family reported seeing a man walking towards the beach carrying a blonde girl in pyjamas.

MIRROR 28 DECEMBER 2013
DCI Redwood said in  “Our focus in terms of understanding what happened on the night of May 3 has now given us a shift of emphasis. We are almost certain that the man seen by Jane Tanner is not Madeleine’s abductor.
“It takes us through to a position at 10pm when we see another man who is walking towards the ocean, close by to the apartment, with a young child in his arms.”
DAILYMAIL 15 OCTOBER 2013
DCI Redwood said: 'Our focus in terms of understanding what happened on the night of May 3 has now given us a shift of emphasis. We are almost certain that the man seen by Jane Tanner is not Madeleine's abductor.
'It takes us through to a position at 10pm when we see another man who is walking towards the ocean, close by to the apartment, with a young child in his arms.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2460669/Madeleine-McCann-kidnapping-innocent-British-father-mistaken-key-suspect.html
___________________________________________________________

I want to be a highly paid journo at the Mirror!

I can cut,copy&paste pretty good too!

And wouldn't even have to leave the 'office' to face the nasty weather!

Gizza job, i can do that, gizza job!

ETA:
How funny would it be if the Mirror 'reporter' were to be accused of plagiarism by the Mail 'reporter'?
 laughat laughat laughat


Terrific! Just noticed that inocent father dressed in the clothes he wore six tears earlier. I don't know, but not many men would either remember or fit into clothes six years old or indeed still have them.
He remembered that but never twigged he might have been JT's abductor despite all the best efforts of the media.
TM's finest never thought to check which parents might have been walking around with a child?




____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
tigger
tigger

Posts : 8116
Activity : 8532
Likes received : 82
Join date : 2011-07-20

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 Empty Re: MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 28.12.13 7:15

@watendlath wrote:
From the Mirror article:
He is understood to have provided a detailed description of his movements on the night, including the fact he had picked up his own two-year-old daughter from a crèche close to where Madeleine vanished.

I wonder if he explained how come he was walking back to the creche when Tanner spotted him, rather than away from it.

Tannerman was originally Bundleman. IIRC, initially Tanner said a man was carrying a child/something wrapped in a blanket in the opposite direction, but changed her story to allow a Madeleine-like description and walking in the opposite direction.

I wonder if her change in story tallies date/timewise with this man coming forward in the initial days? I think the dates times of these two events would be highly indicative if they tally.

____________________
The truth will out.
Smokeandmirrors
Smokeandmirrors

Posts : 2458
Activity : 2685
Likes received : 25
Join date : 2011-07-31

Back to top Go down

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 Empty Futile Gesture - but possibly someone will read it.

Post by PeterMac on 28.12.13 7:45

(All fields completed on the original.  Many thanks JeanM)

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 <a href=MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 114" />

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 <a href=MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 213" />
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 12094
Activity : 14936
Likes received : 1914
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 Empty Tannerman is STILL THERE

Post by PeterMac on 28.12.13 7:52

0750, 28 Dec 2013

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 <a href=MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 311" />


This has gone beyond farce.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 12094
Activity : 14936
Likes received : 1914
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 Empty Let's stir

Post by PeterMac on 28.12.13 8:04

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 <a href=MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 410" />
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 12094
Activity : 14936
Likes received : 1914
Join date : 2010-12-06

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 Empty Re: MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13

Post by lj on 28.12.13 8:30

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@watendlath wrote:
From the Mirror article:
He is understood to have provided a detailed description of his movements on the night, including the fact he had picked up his own two-year-old daughter from a crèche close to where Madeleine vanished.

I wonder if he explained how come he was walking back to the creche when Tanner spotted him, rather than away from it.

Tannerman was originally Bundleman. IIRC, initially Tanner said a man was carrying a child/something wrapped in a blanket in the opposite direction, but changed her story to allow a Madeleine-like description and walking in the opposite direction.

I wonder if her change in story tallies date/timewise with this man coming forward in the initial days? I think the dates times of these two events would be highly indicative if they tally.

I didn't want to bring it up again, but I recall well from the early weeks there was a story that bundleman was ruled out. I have nothing to proof though, just my memory that does not fail me often, yet, or maybe fails me big time, which would make it less of a burden for me. Indeed in the beginning also the emphasis was more on the bundle than pajamas.

BTW if the child was indeed picked up from a creche it is not necessarily the MW one.

____________________
"And if Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment, why would that be our fault?"  Gerry

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Posts : 3329
Activity : 3590
Likes received : 208
Join date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 Empty Re: MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13

Post by tigger on 28.12.13 8:37

@PeterMac wrote:MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 <a href=MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 410" />

A fictional story may be sold to different publishers as long as this is in the contract between the writer and the publisher.
Normally this means the writer reserves the right to publish elsewhere, usually in a different country.
This also applies to say an article in Country Life on horse riding.
Normally selling a story to other publishers in the same country doesn't happen.

But I would expect a journalist would not be allowed to do this when under contract with a paper. So the free exchange of these artcles must come from the editor or higher imo.
Or is whoever is in CM's old job pushing the tabloids to produce yet another storm of misinformation? 7/1/14 isn't far off.

You always get replies PM, this should be good! : 

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
tigger
tigger

Posts : 8116
Activity : 8532
Likes received : 82
Join date : 2011-07-20

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 Empty Re: MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13

Post by worriedmum on 28.12.13 8:45

@russiandoll wrote:Hope all had a happy Christmas, busy with family here so belated good wishes. Just looking at Sky newspaper front pages review. Re the Mirror front page, the presenter's words

" POLICE INVESTIGATING THE DEATH OF MADELEINE MCCANN. "

 ANOTHER MOMENT A LA BRUNTY.
Oh RD, that IS interesting!
worriedmum
worriedmum

Posts : 2059
Activity : 2815
Likes received : 582
Join date : 2012-01-17

Back to top Go down

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 Empty Re: MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13

Post by aiyoyo on 28.12.13 8:48

@marconi wrote:My theory is that the Mirror is just finding a way to concentrate themselves on the Smith man without being sued. Although I didn't read the article, I think it is their goal.They are indirectly devaluating Jane Tanner, one of the Tapas.  
How to manage it, while Carter Ruck is around the corner?
I wonder if they know what is going on at the yard and at the PJ.

Another theory:   Somebody of the Yard said that there will be a possibility that the PJ could arrest people in England and that the Yard could do the same in Portugal.
My theory is that that is a game, to catch the MCanns. It is a way to force them to go to Belgravia and to confess the truth because they probably prefer to be arrested by the Met and than by the PJ, which will take them to Portugal, a different culture, another language, poor prisons, far from their families, different food...
Portugal can not do anything about the fraudulent fund but England will do, when the parents return,  after having
payed for their crime in Algarve. 
Is my theory ok?


Who of the Yard said that? Or are you just speculating?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Activity : 10084
Likes received : 326
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 Empty Re: MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13

Post by The Rooster on 28.12.13 8:57

The Mirror exists to make profit. Someone has made a commercial decision to publish this story. Front page news is on the front page to drive the newspaper sales. I wonder if this regurgitated rubbish will achieve it's objective. I'm going to see if the circulation/ sales moved as a result of this and if not I will write and inform the Money men at the mirror (not the editor) of this. Of course they will know if they are on top of their business.

If they are on top of their business!!! Of course circulation figures are massaged for the purposes of selling advertising so one would need to see the sales revenue on the day to really know. All good.

____________________
F J Leghorn
"DOO-Dah! DOO-Dah-Day!"
The Rooster
The Rooster

Posts : 426
Activity : 522
Likes received : 94
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 74
Location : Virginia

Back to top Go down

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 Empty Re: MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13

Post by aiyoyo on 28.12.13 8:58

@russiandoll wrote:Hope all had a happy Christmas, busy with family here so belated good wishes. Just looking at Sky newspaper front pages review. Re the Mirror front page, the presenter's words

" POLICE INVESTIGATING THE DEATH OF MADELEINE MCCANN. "

 ANOTHER MOMENT A LA BRUNTY.

First time ever if I remember correctly official announcement of her death.

That will put a full stop to Mccanns Search oops FUND (I mean) campaign.

Now there's no reason to reinstate their PayPal.

No reason for them to appear on TV/news bleating on there's no evidence she's been harmed and someone needs to be searching for her.


aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Activity : 10084
Likes received : 326
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 Empty Re: MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13

Post by tiny on 28.12.13 9:10

@marconi wrote:My theory is that the Mirror is just finding a way to concentrate themselves on the Smith man without being sued. Although I didn't read the article, I think it is their goal.They are indirectly devaluating Jane Tanner, one of the Tapas.  
How to manage it, while Carter Ruck is around the corner?
I wonder if they know what is going on at the yard and at the PJ.

Another theory:   Somebody of the Yard said that there will be a possibility that the PJ could arrest people in England and that the Yard could do the same in Portugal.
My theory is that that is a game, to catch the MCanns. It is a way to force them to go to Belgravia and to confess the truth because they probably prefer to be arrested by the Met and than by the PJ, which will take them to Portugal, a different culture, another language, poor prisons, far from their families, different food...
Portugal can not do anything about the fraudulent fund but England will do, when the parents return,  after having
payed for their crime in Algarve. 
Is my theory ok?
as good as any I have read thumbsup
tiny
tiny

Posts : 2274
Activity : 2311
Likes received : 4
Join date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 Empty Re: MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13

Post by canada12 on 28.12.13 9:17

Here's a thought. If it's true (as today's newspaper is claiming) that Bundleman came forward and identified himself six years ago... then did Team McCann know about this? They always seemed to know of every development concerning the case. If it turns out that six years ago they knew Bundleman was not the abductor, that means their website has been misleading the public for six years.
avatar
canada12

Posts : 1461
Activity : 1697
Likes received : 210
Join date : 2013-10-28

Back to top Go down

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 Empty Re: MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13

Post by The Rooster on 28.12.13 9:18

All the UK press are experiencing big downturns in readership figures (these figures are probably more blagged than the circulation figures) over the last 3 years please see the link below for further details...

http://www.mediauk.com/newspapers/13701/daily-mirror/readership-figures

I think getting the Mirrors daily sales figures will be impossible for obvious reasons.  However I'm still going to write and ask the question regarding the no news headlines of the McCann story.

____________________
F J Leghorn
"DOO-Dah! DOO-Dah-Day!"
The Rooster
The Rooster

Posts : 426
Activity : 522
Likes received : 94
Join date : 2011-04-12
Age : 74
Location : Virginia

Back to top Go down

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 Empty Re: MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13

Post by SixMillionQuid on 28.12.13 9:19

Jean on the ball again. The difference in the Mirror report is that apparently he came forward in 2007 to identify himself as the person Jane saw. And in typical British journalistic fashion, the Mirror only reports what it thinks we need to see and omits out far more important info.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/editors-picks/madeleine-mccann-bungling-police-prime-2965027


"The innocent dad came forward in 2007 to say he was the person seen carrying a child in Portugal at the time the three-year-old vanished.
...

He is understood to have provided a detailed description of his movements on the night, including the fact he had picked up his own two-year-old daughter from a crèche close to where Madeleine vanished.

But his ‘alibi’ was only looked at this year."


What alibi?? The PJ didn't mention this man. There is no reference / inference to this man in the PJ files. If there was then six years ago he would have been ruled by the PJ and it would be in the files.

So it's Leicester police's fault? Is the Mirror saying they deliberately held onto evidence that could have advanced the ongoing investigation? Diplomacy is over - someone has to be jailed for this.

____________________
"It is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann but to rewrite the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past." - The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Posts : 436
Activity : 445
Likes received : 7
Join date : 2013-10-15

Back to top Go down

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 Empty Re: MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13

Post by noddy100 on 28.12.13 9:27

Are they saying LP withheld this?
Surely they need to ask PJ now whether they had this info from the uk police?
avatar
noddy100

Posts : 701
Activity : 760
Likes received : 39
Join date : 2013-05-17

Back to top Go down

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 Empty Re: MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13

Post by Doug D on 28.12.13 9:32

Tigger
“Or is whoever is in CM's old job pushing the tabloids to produce yet another storm of misinformation? 7/1/14 isn't far off.”
 
Has he actually gone or is it wishful thinking? He still shows as the family spokesman on his LinkedIn entry today.

Thanks.
avatar
Doug D

Posts : 3345
Activity : 4808
Likes received : 1209
Join date : 2013-12-03

Back to top Go down

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 Empty Re: MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13

Post by noddy100 on 28.12.13 9:33

Also it would appear Kate and metodo also missed it when scrutinising all the info
avatar
noddy100

Posts : 701
Activity : 760
Likes received : 39
Join date : 2013-05-17

Back to top Go down

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 Empty Re: MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13

Post by Guest on 28.12.13 9:39

Yeah, "everybody" missed it from PJ via TM and their range of P.I.'s till finally NSY unearthed it ...  winkwink 

IMO Tannerman doesn't exist at all. And that's a Catch 22 for K&G. IMO.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13 - Page 3 Empty Re: MADDIE COPS PRIME SUSPECT BLUNDER- tomorrows MIRROR 28/12/13

Post by marconi on 28.12.13 9:46

I'm not speculating about the PJ in England and the Yard in Portugal. I don't think it was Redwood who said tha but that other Yard authority who sometimes states about the case.  I read it or I heard it and the man refered to the European Union, if I understood it well, both countries belonging to it.
There is much too much said about Operation Grange in the last times. After it became an investigation, it was said that
the Yard could make arrests in Portugal and later I learned about the PJ in England.
avatar
marconi

Posts : 1082
Activity : 1104
Likes received : 2
Join date : 2013-05-20

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum