The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How many people have the McCanns silenced, or attempted to silence. Mm11

How many people have the McCanns silenced, or attempted to silence. Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How many people have the McCanns silenced, or attempted to silence. Mm11

How many people have the McCanns silenced, or attempted to silence. Regist10

How many people have the McCanns silenced, or attempted to silence.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How many people have the McCanns silenced, or attempted to silence. Empty How many people have the McCanns silenced, or attempted to silence.

Post by PeterMac 20.12.13 8:15

Add to the list as we remember them

TB - Undertakings not to repeat what he thinks / thought
Exton - report and E-fits
Madeleine Foundation - some articles had to be withdrawn
Tapas 7 - Pact of silence, and no further statement despite two reported as saying they wished to change their first statements
Actress who played Kate in the Mentorn Media documentary
All other actors -  ditto
Pat Brown - book withdrawn from Amazon
Gonçalo Amaral - attempt to get book banned and destroyed - Ultimately failed
Gonçalo Amaral - current libel trial
Hagland ? ?

Is there any precedent for this ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

How many people have the McCanns silenced, or attempted to silence. Empty Re: How many people have the McCanns silenced, or attempted to silence.

Post by marconi 20.12.13 9:19

PeterMac wrote:Add to the list as we remember them

Tapas 7 - Pact of silence, and no further statement despite two reported as saying they wished to change their first statements
Hagland ? ?

Also the Brown administration, the Ambassador to Portugal who must have seen that the shutters were perfect,the consul to Portugal, all pressured by the Murdoch concern.
The British media.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

How many people have the McCanns silenced, or attempted to silence. Empty Re: How many people have the McCanns silenced, or attempted to silence.

Post by Woburn_exile 20.12.13 9:25

I wonder why they never managed to silence Gasper? This could be the key to cracking this. Consider, DCI Gene Hunt Redwood drags Payne in for a quick word down the nick then has enough to fit him up for kiddy fiddling unless he squeals the heap on the McCanns.
I'll bet I'm not the only person who has dreams like this.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5XnpK5Hzo0

Woburn_exile
Woburn_exile

Activity : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 20.12.13 9:29

My theory is that they didn't know about the Gaspars till the files were released in 2008.
And nobody can gag a statement made at the police.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.12.13 9:32

Woburn_exile wrote:I wonder why they never managed to silence Gasper?  This could be the key to cracking this. Consider, DCI Gene Hunt Redwood drags Payne in for a quick word down the nick then has enough to fit him up for kiddy fiddling unless he squeals the heap on the McCanns.
I'll bet I'm not the only person who has dreams like this.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5XnpK5Hzo0

I watched the train robbery dramatisation on BBC (complete with Gene Hunt's brother!) over the last couple of nights, which isn't like me as I don't watch much telly. Have to say I was impressed by the portrayal of the Police and their good "old fashioned" patient, methodical detective work. It would give me no end of Christmas cheer to think that Operation Grange was being conducted in the same manner.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile 20.12.13 9:41

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
Woburn_exile wrote:I wonder why they never managed to silence Gasper?  This could be the key to cracking this. Consider, DCI Gene Hunt Redwood drags Payne in for a quick word down the nick then has enough to fit him up for kiddy fiddling unless he squeals the heap on the McCanns.
I'll bet I'm not the only person who has dreams like this.

I watched the train robbery dramatisation on BBC (complete with Gene Hunt's brother!) over the last couple of nights, which isn't like me as I don't watch much telly. Have to say I was impressed by the portrayal of the Police and their good "old fashioned" patient, methodical detective work. It would give me no end of Christmas cheer to think that Operation Grange was being conducted in the same manner.

My thoughts exactly. big grin big grin big grin
Woburn_exile
Woburn_exile

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile 20.12.13 9:49

I'd love to see this crowd on Jeremy Kyle.

Lets bring in Kate McCann .. ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Woburn_exile
Woburn_exile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 20.12.13 9:53

PeterMac wrote:Add to the list as we remember them

Hagland ? ?

In one word "NO"!

Questions remain:
WHO's holding this together and WHY?
Who's paying the legal bills to silent people, and WHY?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 20.12.13 10:00

Now we will get Christmas holidays and I wish both police forces were muslims or jewish.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 20.12.13 10:02

Now that would nightmare for Kate as she wished time would slow down......!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 20.12.13 10:04

We know who's paying the legal bills - the great British Granny with her donations to the 'keep the search for Madeleine going for as long as possible even if that means we have to slow time itself down' fund.

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 20.12.13 10:11

But we've been told straight out of the horse's mouth that their lawyers plus a QC had counseled against the use of Grannies' money for such purpose.
In other words, its unlawful.
Not the same as illegal but nonetheless unlawful and hugh legal costs will be incurred just to argue that aspect in Court.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top