The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Gerry McCann's brother-in-law, Tony Rickwood, removes his depraved images of women drowning from an internet site

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Gerry McCann's brother-in-law, Tony Rickwood, removes his depraved images of women drowning from an internet site

Post by The Rooster on 22.12.13 11:00

Another very astute series of observations Smoke and Mirrors. What is the cement that binds all these people together. What dark dark secret is so worth protecting? Looking at Payne (who's in it up to his ******* neck in my opinion), the bathing of other people's children, the mid night call to a London Police station, gesturing for the Gaspars to see, was it 30 seconds or was it 30 minutes, the dithering police interviews and finally the not so dithering "we have a pact" statement. All suggests one thing, shame on them all.

The Rooster

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry McCann's brother-in-law, Tony Rickwood, removes his depraved images of women drowning from an internet site

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 22.12.13 11:16

roses  Thanks.

I just think there is something with the whole Team McCann / Tapas 7 that just smacks "It's our way or the highway". If there is some sinister glue that binds them, I wouldn't be surprised. There might not be, they might just be a collection of ego-centric, not-very-nice people. Maybe we will never know.

Observing the case for a number of years, it has been very educational for a whole host of reasons. It has peeled back the layers of human behaviour and exposed contradictory perceptions, media manipulation, inequalities, corruption that money and power bring, hypocrisy, lies, agendas, distortions, egos, flaws in the legal system, all sorts. In years to come this case will form the centre piece for many academic studies, I am sure.

Who would have guessed that two bog-standard people could have generated years worth of analysis and controversy? Literally thousands and thousands, if not millions of people have at some point trained their eye on these two from around the world, and I wager the very great majority of those people sees something hideously wrong with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 22.12.13 11:30

Great observations again Smoke and Mirrors. you are on a roll this morning!

I believe you are right about the future studies. What fertile ground with all the videos. I expect they will even want to cash in on that with copyrighting.

At least someone else will be in charge of the flip chart by then!

Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 22.12.13 12:01

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:roses  Thanks.

I just think there is something with the whole Team McCann / Tapas 7 that just smacks "It's our way or the highway". If there is some sinister glue that binds them, I wouldn't be surprised. There might not be, they might just be a collection of ego-centric, not-very-nice people. Maybe we will never know.

Observing the case for a number of years, it has been very educational for a whole host of reasons. It has peeled back the layers of human behaviour and exposed contradictory perceptions, media manipulation, inequalities, corruption that money and power bring, hypocrisy, lies, agendas, distortions, egos, flaws in the legal system, all sorts. In years to come this case will form the centre piece for many academic studies, I am sure.

Who would have guessed that two bog-standard people could have generated years worth of analysis and controversy? Literally thousands and thousands, if not millions of people have at some point trained their eye on these two from around the world, and I wager the very great majority of those people sees something hideously wrong with them.

IMO the McCanns are not 'bog-standard people' and it was an exceptionally bad day for a great many people when these two got together. 

As it's the panto season, I'll temporarily ascribe this match made in hell to bad fairies at their christenings and it's a great shame poor Madeleine wasn't protected by any good fairies in her short life.
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 22.12.13 13:04

@PeterMac wrote:
@loopzdaloop wrote:
Birds of a feather flock together. I wonder if he got on well with David Payne.
And we remember that Payne rang the Child Abuse Unit at SY before midnight.
Then denied it
Then had to admit it during his rogatory, but said he couldn't remember why . . .
He did indeed Peter, and that has to be significant imo.

Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 22.12.13 13:07

@Cristobell wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
@loopzdaloop wrote:
Then denied it
Then had to admit it during his rogatory, but said he couldn't remember why . . .
He also in his Leicester Police statement mentioned that yes, there was something else, but this was probably not the right place or time to say it. At which point, the interviewing policeman just moved on.
 sad 

bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 22.12.13 13:23

@bobbin wrote:
@Cristobell wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
@loopzdaloop wrote:
Then denied it
He also in his Leicester Police statement mentioned that yes, there was something else, but this was probably not the right place or time to say it. At which point, the interviewing policeman just moved on.
 sad 
A strange thing to do if there had been an accident.

I'm going to have re-read of his statement.  Strange that the interviewing policeman did not pursue it.

Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.12.13 13:37

It. All. Absolutely. Stinks. But, as is being discussed on another thread, I don't believe many others will be brought to account. Wasn't it Leicestershire police who referred to this as a matter of national security?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey on 22.12.13 13:44

@bobbin wrote:
@Cristobell wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
@loopzdaloop wrote:
Then denied it
 sad 

Could it be that it was pursued but has been held back in the PJ files? Amaral still puts Payne in an important position in this 'mystery'. Then again I was sure I read somewhere that DP had been fully investigated by the UK police and was clear.
Hongkong Phooey

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 22.12.13 13:44

@PeterMac wrote:
@loopzdaloop wrote:
Then denied it

Can only be because there was an urgent child abuse incident to report.  
That begs the question which child he'd witnessed abused?
Maybe more importantly, what changed his mind?

aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 22.12.13 13:47

@Hongkong Phooey wrote:
@bobbin wrote:
@Cristobell wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
@loopzdaloop wrote:
Then denied it
 sad 

Could it be that it was pursued but has been held back in the PJ files? Amaral still puts Payne in an important position in this 'mystery'. Then again I was sure I read somewhere that DP had been fully investigated by the UK police and was clear.

Definitely something there...
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey on 22.12.13 13:51

@aiyoyo wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
@loopzdaloop wrote:
Then denied it

Given the time of day did his call go straight to answer machine or did he actually speak to someone? I've not seen much on this.
Hongkong Phooey

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 22.12.13 14:21

IMO any person/family member should be discussed/looked at whenever a child goes missing. 

I think Tony and others have done a great job in drawing this matter to the attention of the Authorities.

IMO this man has a very strange "hobby" whether it is legal or not and I certainly would not have anything to do with anyone brought into my family if I knew they were involed in something like that.

Equally I would not click on a website called deviant art.   I may not understand what it is all about and I don't want to, but sounds very strange to me.

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.12.13 14:25

The name "deviant art" is a little unfortunate; it is a legitimate form of artwork.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deviant_Art

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 22.12.13 14:26

@Bobbin
Happily, the Education Authorities, with thanks to members of this forum, will be doing just that.

Seconded.

Irrespective whether he's photoshop/photo-editing/photo-manipulation expert or not, or whether he lent a hand in the cover up or not (although people's suspicions is not without ground) that's just one issue.

A close relative-by-marriage of Madeleine (missing in mysterious circumstances) having deviant materials on internet and talking about his fetish, whose wife Aunt of Madeleine works with school children, joining his wife on school trip,  is reasonable justification for drawing the Education Authorities to the attention of this.
Better err on the cautious side......

So well done to the Research Team.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 22.12.13 14:26

You have raised many interesting points Veritas.  Particularly with regard to cinema.  As you say 'women in peril' has been mainstream entertainment since the dawn of Hollywood.  In my opinion, it continues still, though boys and young men are also getting hacked to pieces in those teen slasher movies.  They are not my cup of tea, though I enjoyed them with my pals when we were very young for their shock value.  Tastes change as you mature.  I don't have the stomach for any of it these days and and even keep a cushion handy for PG films in case there is any sign of blood and gore, and I find the news heartbreaking.

Is there a fine line between what is depraved and what is mainstream?  A point at which art becomes deviant?  Who can say, a qualified psychologist, a panel of Godly adults?  This debate has now moved to into the sensitive area of censorship. and I probably lean more towards Veritas's way of thinking, as I simply cannot countenance being told by anybody what I can watch/see/do, and I hate the 'ban' word with a passion.  

I couldn't care less how other people get their jollies as long as they are not hurting or exploiting children and vulnerable adults. I would never have known about Mr. Rickwood and his bizarre tastes had it not been for people following the McCann case delving into his private life.  Having said that, had I been a parent of one of those children who went on that holiday, I would been appalled that someone with those 'tastes' had access to my child.  I know I am sounding hypocritical here, but from the limited knowledge we have, I would be alarmed.  We can only hope Scotland Yard have taken this into the investigation, Kate once mentioned people on the periphery.

Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 22.12.13 14:33

@Hongkong Phooey wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
@loopzdaloop wrote:
Then denied it

Given the time of day did his call go straight to answer machine or did he actually speak to someone?  I've not seen much on this.

Does not matter whether he spoke to a machine or to a human, his phone nr. would have been logged at the Call Centre.
That's how the Police knew about his call.
Given that time of the night, he must have deemed it urgent, that cannot be underestimated.

The valid question remains whose abuse was he going to report when he changed his mind?
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 22.12.13 14:35

@Hongkong Phooey wrote:
@bobbin wrote:
@Cristobell wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:
@loopzdaloop wrote:
Then denied it
 sad 

Hi Hongkongphoey - great name!  smilie I hope I have spelt it right, can't get back to top of screen/

Yes Amaral does still think of Payne as important, and he was noticeable by his absence in the Crimewatch reconstruction.

I wouldn't take too much notice about Payne being investigated and cleared it sounds like McCann false propaganda, their sources are usually themselves!

Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.12.13 14:35

@aiyoyo wrote:

The valid question remains whose abuse was he going to report when he changed his mind?

Maybe he was already a police informer?

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 22.12.13 14:37

I'm wondering what manner of person takes Scotland Yard's phone number on holiday with them...?
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.12.13 14:41

@ultimaThule wrote:I'm wondering what manner of person takes Scotland Yard's phone number on holiday with them...?

If you think about him being recognised by Yvonne Martin, you're left with the age old question which I must have typed so many times on this forum that I should have a Word document open with it so that I can just cut 'n' paste as required - WHAT ARE THE CHANCES?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.12.13 14:43

Clay Regazzoni wrote:

If you think about him being recognised by Dianne Webster, [...]
?
Clay, do you mean Yvonne Martin?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.12.13 14:44

Châtelaine wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:

If you think about him being recognised by Dianne Webster, [...]
?
Clay, do you mean Yvonne Martin?

You were quick off the mark! Thought I had changed it before anybody noticed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.12.13 14:45

I was wondering about the significance of being recognised by his own mother-in-law!

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 22.12.13 14:48

@ultimaThule wrote:I'm wondering what manner of person takes Scotland Yard's phone number on holiday with them...?

Can easily be googled if you have a 3G phone.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum