The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Another serious blunder for Sonia Poulton and 'The People's Voice' - They interview Robert Green, but refuse to interview the Hollie Greig Hoax Team

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Another serious blunder for Sonia Poulton and 'The People's Voice' - They interview Robert Green, but refuse to interview the Hollie Greig Hoax Team

Post by aiyoyo on 19.12.13 8:22

@
Pyrite
Initially we heard nothing and Sonia blocked the HGH twitter account. I used my twitter account to send further questions and facts of the case and i called her mobile number and asked her for an interview. She was very upset and said she found my approach "hostile and aggressive" and that all she wanted was people to be interviewed and slammed the phone down - a fact that she is blissfully unaware off.

Without both sides story its hard to tell what actually transpired.
But from the above exchange she might have a point, as it appears (to me anyway) she felt she was stalked hence her saying she felt the hostile approach.

I am disappointed there is a lack of objectivity that people were quick to escalate it to the Complaint Body over something/someone they prejudiced over and above rather than anything else.
A channel that otherwise given time and chance to work out its teething problems with help of constructive feedback from public and given chance to incorporate feedback might just be a platform for alternative voice. It's a real shame.

Just my voice....not saying, just saying.......!

ETA: My hunch tells me the complaint to Ofcom came from member here. I stand correctly if I am wrong, but like I say it's a hunch.

aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Re: Another serious blunder for Sonia Poulton and 'The People's Voice' - They interview Robert Green, but refuse to interview the Hollie Greig Hoax Team

Post by Cristobell on 19.12.13 10:01

I am at a loss as to why members of this forum would want to shut down a new news channel, especially one that is willing to give us a platform to put forward our side of this case.

What exactly do those members want from TPV? We here on this forum are a separate entity, that is, we really don't have any right to dictate what TPV broadcasts, nor do we have the right to pick and choose who they interview, we can put forward our opinions and complaints, but we cannot select their guests and demand that they stick to a one party line.

Although I am happy to be a member of this forum, I want no part whatsoever in preventing news (all news) from being transmitted from a small news station brave enough to stand up to the mainstream media.

Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 19.12.13 10:09

@Cristobell wrote:I am at a loss as to why members of this forum would want to shut down a new news channel, especially one that is willing to give us a platform to put forward our side of this case.  

What exactly do those members want from TPV?  We here on this forum are a separate entity, that is, we really don't have any right to dictate what TPV broadcasts, nor do we have the right to pick and choose who they interview, we can put forward our opinions and complaints, but we cannot select their guests and demand that they stick to a one party line.  

Although I am happy to be a member of this forum, I want no part whatsoever in preventing news (all news) from being transmitted from a small news station brave enough to stand up to the mainstream media.  

well said
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 19.12.13 10:15

@Pyrite wrote:
3. At no point did Sonia say we could have a right of reply until we asked for it - again on twitter to which she agreed.

4. Then we received an email from her stating that "some sore loser" reported the Hollie Greig coverage to Ofcom so blah blah balh see it here for yourselves here

5. The we sent a couple of emails and a number of pertinent questions and facts via twitter to Sonia, including a request to interview her so she could keep her word and give us a right of reply.

Strange, perhaps I have to backtrack a second time.  Pyrite says here that Sonia *did* agree to right to reply, before the Ofcom stuff kicked off.  So it would seem that rather than refusing to interview the hoax team, she agreed to interview the hoax team, and then someone reported them to Ofcom, which is of course going to screw things up.

I have no idea whether Sonia was genuine about the right to reply, all I have to go on is this.

As for people who might report TPV to Ofcom, I would suggest that if it was anybody from this forum, it might be someone who appears to treat this as some kind of personal crusade.  I have no idea who this might be, nor am I saying that someone from this forum has reported TPV to Ofcom.

whatliesbehindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.12.13 10:55

@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
As for people who might report TPV to Ofcom, I would suggest that if it was anybody from this forum, it might be someone who appears to treat this as some kind of personal crusade.  I have no idea who this might be, nor am I saying that someone from this forum has reported TPV to Ofcom.

I reluctantly concur. But is Ofcom even the relevant regulatory body anyway? TPV isn't really a "broadcaster" in the conventional sense of the word. If Ofcom really do have powers over internet streaming then there's some much more poisonous stuff going completely unchallenged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 19.12.13 11:00

@Cristobell wrote:I am at a loss as to why members of this forum would want to shut down a new news channel,

REPLY: I've not seen anyone yet on this forum who wants to 'shut it down'. I think what most want is a new TV channel that is informative. Thus far, TPV has failed in that respect. It has more often than not been a channel of misinformation, as in...Michael Shrimpton...Robert Green...Stephen Birch. Why they deliberately choose to have such characters on their channel, I have no idea. 

By the way, Cristobell, can we honestly call it 'a news channel'? What actual day-to-day news does it cover?  

especially one that is willing to give us a platform to put forward our side of this case.  

REPLY: But as we've seen already, it gives platforms to people with all sorts of bonkers views. They had Birch on for 35 minutes trying to convince TPV viewers that a top set of Portuguese investigators had deliberately planted DNA under the spare wheel of the car - in order to try to frame the McCanns. Such idiocy undermines the whole station and makes it much more difficult for people like yourself who may be able to get across some relevant facts and analysis.  

What exactly do those members want from TPV?  

REPLY: Well, I would like to see TPV, or any new TV station for that matter, inform us about topics where the mainstream media does not enlighten us or misinforms us. So far, however, TPV has a much worse record, minute for minute, of misinforming people than does the mainstream media

We here on this forum are a separate entity, that is, we really don't have any right to dictate what TPV broadcasts,

REPLY: Who says we do, Cristobell? No-one on this forum that I can see is 'dictating' - that's a word you've brought on to this thread. What you have seen is robust criticism about a station that is consistently putting out utter rubbish and misinformation

nor do we have the right to pick and choose who they interview, we can put forward our opinions and complaints, but we cannot select their guests and demand that they stick to a one party line.

REPLY: What we are doing is asking this station to do its research properly, do its journalistic job well, and provide us with quality information, not a stream of minsinformation

Although I am happy to be a member of this forum,

REPLY: I've been happy for 4 years to be a member of this forum because over the years it has justly gained a good reputation for quality information, research, news and analysis, mainly on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. It also allows contrary views to be expressed, so long as people do so politely. By contrast, considering its dismal track record to date, I would not want to be associated with a news channel that, in the space of a few weeks, has given prominence to:

* Stephen Birch, with his crazed views about Robert Murat's driveway and the PJ planting DNA evidence to incriminate the McCanns

* Robert Green and Anne Greig, who falsely claim that up to 31 prominent Scottish people serially abused Hollie Greig over a period of 14 years (when there is zero physical evidence of abuse) and

* Michael Shrimpton, whose false claims about Madeleine McCann are almost as crazed as those of Stephen Birch, not to mention his fantasy views about the German government's intelligence network. 

I want no part whatsoever in preventing news (all news) from being transmitted from a small news station brave enough to stand up to the mainstream media.

REPLY: Cristobell, are you seriously unable to distinguish between people engaging in robust (and justified) criticism of TPV, and 'trying to prevent it broadcasting'? That's a bit of a slur on some of the members here, isn't it? And what is 'brave' about inviting on the likes of Birch, Green and Shrimpton? 'Reckless 'would be more like it.

THE COMPLAINT TO OFCOM:  For those curious about who made the complaint to OFCOM, it will be revealed before long, because OFCOM reports publicly on complaints to it, giving the name of the complainant. Just for the record, it is not me and I am not aware who has made the complaint, but it seems likely that it is someone within the admirable 'Hollie Greig Hoax' group - which, unlike TPV and Sonia Poulton, has worked hard to bring us the truth about Anne Greig's false allegations. But then David Icke has got this particular story wrong for 4 years 

Daily Mail journalist Daniel Bates wrote: “Kate and Gerry McCann have released a new picture of their daughter Madeleine as they prepare to commemorate tomorrow’s third anniversary of her disappearance. The photo shows her when she was three after a raid on the dressing-up box. She has a pink bow in her hair and a gold bead necklace and is wearing blue eyeshadow. It was taken weeks before the fateful family holiday to the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz when Madeleine vanished”

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 19.12.13 11:12

I agree with about half of what you've written Tony, but this part I don't:

@Tony Bennett wrote:
I've been happy for 4 years to be a member of this forum because over the years it has justly gained a good reputation for quality information, research, news and analysis, mainly on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. It also allows contrary views to be expressed, so long as people do so politely.

I had no intention of bringing this up, but you have - so I'll just say that for the most part this is the case, sometimes not.  Sometimes new members of this forum who have been perfectly polite but have a differing opinion have been accused of being "trolls" and "time-wasters" and summarily banned with no right to reply.  I would not have mentioned this publicly in the forum, but comments such as this which I know to be somewhat untrue make it hard for me to keep my restraint. And this issue does become relevant in a discussion over an entity only allowing one side of a story to be told.

I hope that I have put this in polite enough terms to avoid an incoming ban.

whatliesbehindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 19.12.13 11:38

@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:I agree with about half of what you've written Tony, but this part I don't:

@Tony Bennett wrote:
I've been happy for 4 years to be a member of this forum because over the years it has justly gained a good reputation for quality information, research, news and analysis, mainly on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. It also allows contrary views to be expressed, so long as people do so politely.

I had no intention of bringing this up, but you have - so I'll just say that for the most part this is the case, sometimes not.  Sometimes new members of this forum who have been perfectly polite but have a differing opinion have been accused of being "trolls" and "time-wasters" and summarily banned with no right to reply.  I would not have mentioned this publicly in the forum, but comments such as this which I know to be somewhat untrue make it hard for me to keep my restraint.  And this issue does become relevant in a discussion over an entity only allowing one side of a story to be told.

I hope that I have put this in polite enough terms to avoid an incoming ban.

REPLY:  Well, that is a very interesting observation, WLBTS - indeed, if I may say so, I have found your contributions on here of considerable interest already.

You joined here on 8 November 2013 - 41 days ago. I've been a member for 1,485 days so far, so am in a better position to comment on the history of bans on this forum.

It is a fact, of which you may or may not be aware, that because of this forum's increasing reputation and popularity, it has been subjected to very frequent undermining by those hostile to the main thrust of the forum. Many of those hostile to the forum use cunning stratagems, such as pretending that they hold a certain view when they do not. They are very deceitful, in plain language. Similarly, others pretend to be 'on the fence' when plainly they are not.

Bannings are rare on this forum, and members are never banned just for 'having a different opinon', as you suggest.

Indeed, since you joined, i.e. since 8 November, I am not aware of any person who has been banned 'for having a different opinion', whether expressed politely or not.

So where does your knowledge of these people allegedly 'summrily banned' come from?

Daily Mail journalist Daniel Bates wrote: “Kate and Gerry McCann have released a new picture of their daughter Madeleine as they prepare to commemorate tomorrow’s third anniversary of her disappearance. The photo shows her when she was three after a raid on the dressing-up box. She has a pink bow in her hair and a gold bead necklace and is wearing blue eyeshadow. It was taken weeks before the fateful family holiday to the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz when Madeleine vanished”

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 19.12.13 11:43

@Tony Bennett wrote:
So where does your knowledge of these people allegedly 'summrily banned' come from?

I'm not going to discuss this further publicly, I don't intend to create disruption. We can discuss it privately if you like. But it may surprise you to find that many people read this forum anonymously for years before creating an account.

whatliesbehindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 19.12.13 11:47

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Cristobell wrote:I am at a loss as to why members of this forum would want to shut down a new news channel,

REPLY: I've not seen anyone yet on this forum who wants to 'shut it down'. I think what most want is a new TV channel that is informative. Thus far, TPV has failed in that respect. It has more often than not been a channel of misinformation, as in...Michael Shrimpton...Robert Green...Stephen Birch. Why they deliberately choose to have such characters on their channel, I have no idea. 

REPLY TO TONY: As I said I am struggling to understand what it is those disprove of TPV want?  Are people not allowed to have alternate ideas?  I am not a follower of David Icke, Michael Shrimpton or Stephen Birch, but I respect their right to have an opinion and I respect the rights of those who want to listen to them.  

REPLY TO TONY:  You and I are also outside of the mainstream Tony, and I am desperately sorry for all the abuse you  have had to endure over the years because of your association with this case, including cruel and malicious headlines.  Unfortunately, there are many people out there who would say you and I should not be given a platform for our views, including uber mainstream Lorraine Kelly, and thus far they been very successful.  

There is no higher power to rule who is right and who is wrong, I think all of the above characters are bonkers, but they are as entitled to their say as we are Tony, and people are entitled to make their own minds up.

By the way, Cristobell, can we honestly call it 'a news channel'? What actual day-to-day news does it cover?  

REPLY TO TONY:  I err towards treating people with respect Tony.

especially one that is willing to give us a platform to put forward our side of this case.  

REPLY: But as we've seen already, it gives platforms to people with all sorts of bonkers views. They had Birch on for 35 minutes trying to convince TPV viewers that a top set of Portuguese investigators had deliberately planted DNA under the spare wheel of the car - in order to try to frame the McCanns. Such idiocy undermines the whole station and makes it much more difficult for people like yourself who may be able to get across some relevant facts and analysis.  

REPLY TO TONY:   They are a new station Tony and struggling to establish themselves.  How can you possibly form such a robust opinion in such a short space of time?  Like any new business they must test the water, see what works, and what doesn't.  They will respond to their ratings, but they cannot possible assess these figures until they have built up a back catalogue to refer to.  

What exactly do those members want from TPV?  

REPLY: Well, I would like to see TPV, or any new TV station for that matter, inform us about topics where the mainstream media does not enlighten us or misinforms us. So far, however, TPV has a much worse record, minute for minute, of misinforming people than does the mainstream media

REPLY TO TONY:  See my answer above.  Far too soon to judge.

We here on this forum are a separate entity, that is, we really don't have any right to dictate what TPV broadcasts,

REPLY: Who says we do, Cristobell? No-one on this forum that I can see is 'dictating' - that's a word you've brought on to this thread. What you have seen is robust criticism about a station that is consistently putting out utter rubbish and misinformation

REPLY TO TONY:  The robust arguments put forward may lead readers to believe this forum wants to shut down TPV.  I want it to be clear that anything said or done in this regard is not in my name.

nor do we have the right to pick and choose who they interview, we can put forward our opinions and complaints, but we cannot select their guests and demand that they stick to a one party line.

REPLY: What we are doing is asking this station to do its research properly, do its journalistic job well, and provide us with quality information, not a stream of minsinformation

REPLY TO TONY:  I am sure they are doing the best they can, but it simply isn't practical for a small news station to research story or any other story to the depth that we have. 

Although I am happy to be a member of this forum,

Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.12.13 11:56

@Tony Bennett wrote:

You joined here on 8 November 2013 - 41 days ago. I've been a member for 1,485 days so far, so am in a better position to comment on the history of bans on this forum.

Tony, I should also butt in here and say that it is true that I have, as claimed, read the entire forum. I think perhaps members who have not done so (I'm not talking about WLBTS here by the way, but more generally) would be surprised by what a different place it used to be, as can sometimes be evidenced when an old thread resurfaces. I hope and indeed think that we are getting near the end of this sorry affair now, but in the early days the abuses that you and others had to suffer were sufficient that they would leave even the most stoic individuals jaded. And I will say, as a relative newcomer, that in the light of today you could be judged to have prevailed.

Having said that, obviously we don't know each other from Adam and therefore it's fair to say that I treat your words with equal weight to that which I would give anybody commenting on this case. In fact treating sources of information equally but with my own discrimination is a bit of a personal maxim - in reality I barely trust anybody (or indeed any body) but that's fine as in most instances (and this is definitely the case here) it doesn't really matter - I have no powers to bring anybody to justice myself, I'm just an interested bystander. I think you should be relaxed about TPV, I usually find it is apparent when somebody is talking rubbish, but having to sort the wheat from the chaff is the price we must pay for being presented with both the wheat and the chaff in the first place. I wouldn't like it any other way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.12.13 11:57

Cristobell at first I thought you only put the bit in red, but your comments in the same colour as Tony's don't stand out, is it possible to re-do your post, or just reply to it normally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 19.12.13 12:19

candyfloss wrote:Cristobell at first I thought you only put the bit in red, but your comments in the same colour as Tony's don't stand out, is it possible to re-do your post, or just reply to it normally.
Have been editing it Candyfloss - going boss eyed  spin hope it worked.   big grin

Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.12.13 12:23

@Cristobell wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Cristobell at first I thought you only put the bit in red, but your comments in the same colour as Tony's don't stand out, is it possible to re-do your post, or just reply to it normally.
Have been editing it Candyfloss - going boss eyed  spin hope it worked.   big grin

Thanks Cristobell - that's better, I had a look to try and edit , but didn't know who wrote what  big grin 

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 19.12.13 12:31

On the differing opinions thing that I mentioned, it's wonderful that lots of us don't agree.  I think if we all agreed then most of us would be content and wander off and not find any great need to come back.  I love discussion!  If any of you get into a 'heated' discussion with me, remember that I love you all really!  huh   It's nothing personal - it's the argument that I'm discussing, not the poster.  Sometimes people with a very different point of view cause me to reconsider my own standpoint, and I hope that this may happen to others from time to time.  This forum is of great benefit to all of us.

I think TPV should be given more time to see if they can offer a greater range of views.  I have to say that I personally don't trust Icke in the slightest, so I'm a little pessimistic about that prospect.  But I have no problem with being proven wrong (occasionally)!

whatliesbehindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 19.12.13 12:49

I did a Part II, but it seems lost in the ethers Candyfloss, can you see it?  lol

Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 19.12.13 12:55

REPLY: I've been happy for 4 years to be a member of this forum because over the years it has justly gained a good reputation for quality information, research, news and analysis, mainly on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. It also allows contrary views to be expressed, so long as people do so politely. By contrast, considering its dismal track record to date, I would not want to be associated with a news channel that, in the space of a few weeks, has given prominence to:

* Stephen Birch, with his crazed views about Robert Murat's driveway and the PJ planting DNA evidence to incriminate the McCanns

REPLY TO TONY:  I think you are restricting yourself if choose only to speak to news outlets with impeccable credentials - indeed, is there such a thing?  

* Robert Green and Anne Greig, who falsely claim that up to 31 prominent Scottish people serially abused Hollie Greig over a period of 14 years (when there is zero physical evidence of abuse) and

* Michael Shrimpton, whose false claims about Madeleine McCann are almost as crazed as those of Stephen Birch, not to mention his fantasy views about the German government's intelligence network. 

I want no part whatsoever in preventing news (all news) from being transmitted from a small news station brave enough to stand up to the mainstream media.

REPLY: Cristobell, are you seriously unable to distinguish between people engaging in robust (and justified) criticism of TPV, and 'trying to prevent it broadcasting'? That's a bit of a slur on some of the members here, isn't it? And what is 'brave' about inviting on the likes of Birch, Green and Shrimpton? 'Reckless 'would be more like it.

REPLY TO TONY:  As I said in previous post, it is not clear what those protesting against TPV want.  I am not seeing constructive criticism, just criticism. Fortunately, we do have Free Speech, and I don't know what you and others who feel so strongly about the guests TPV have had, do not offer to go Sonia's program to challenge the ideas that offend you most.  

THE COMPLAINT TO OFCOM:  For those curious about who made the complaint to OFCOM, it will be revealed before long, because OFCOM reports publicly on complaints to it, giving the name of the complainant. Just for the record, it is not me and I am not aware who has made the complaint, but it seems likely that it is someone within the admirable 'Hollie Greig Hoax' group - which, unlike TPV and Sonia Poulton, has worked hard to bring us the truth about Anne Greig's false allegations. But then David Icke has got this particular story wrong for 4 years 

Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 19.12.13 12:56

From the above exchange between TB and C:

By the way, Cristobell, can we honestly call it 'a news channel'? What actual day-to-day news does it cover?

REPLY TO TONY: I err towards treating people with respect Tony. 2013-12-19
Unquote

It's very nice weather here for the time of year. I know, another non sequitur .

Btw I think you're treating people in general with respect TB, over and above what can be expected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.12.13 12:56

Well said WLBTS at 12.31.

I'm not feeling brave enough to access David Icke's ramblings - I take it that he believes Anne Greig's story?

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 19.12.13 12:57

Another thing I meant to say earlier:

Bonkers is in the eye of the beholder.

whatliesbehindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.12.13 13:21

It's certainly always been the way - particularly with people who have very nasty secrets to hide - to describe anyone who doesn't agree with them as bonkers - or vile trolls of course!

I'm still finding it hard to take anything that Stephen Birch says seriously though. I think he has mental health issues so I wouldn't use the tabloid friendly word bonkers to describe him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 19.12.13 13:22

@tigger wrote:From the above exchange between TB and C:

By the way, Cristobell, can we honestly call it 'a news channel'? What actual day-to-day news does it cover?  

REPLY TO TONY:  I err towards treating people with respect Tony. 2013-12-19
Unquote

It's very  nice weather  here for the time of year. I know, another non sequitur .

Btw I think you're treating people in general with respect TB, over and above what can be expected.

I thought a linguist such as your would have understood that exchange Tigger.  

Tony's remark implies that the TPV should be described in a derogatory fashion, that is: NOT a news channel.  I have no wish to slur TPV by engaging in word games about their description, ergo, I err towards treating people with respect.

Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer on 19.12.13 13:24

@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:Another thing I meant to say earlier:

Exactly   thumbup

People like Stephen Birch, Michael Shrimpton, Robert Green etc. should not be barred from expressing their views.  In doing so, they become more transparent - the more Michael Shrimpton blusters, the more dotty he becomes IMO; the more air time Robert Green gets, the more of a nelly he appears and as for Stephen Birch, he has highlighted many important details which the MSM have not - let these people speak and let people make up their own minds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.12.13 13:26

@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:Another thing I meant to say earlier:

I broadly agree. I'm no scientist, so others might cringe at this attempted comparison, but I think the truth is analogue rather than binary. I hope that makes sense. Even if you don't believe the likes of Shrimpton (or, in my own case, don't know what to make of him) then I'm absolutely sure that he is not completely incorrect - in amongst what he says are likely to be grains of truth. And vice versa, I wouldn't completely take at face value everything TB says either, although I would give it more weight based on my limited exposure to both men.

Just as if this case ever does come before a court, I wouldn't take any particular verdict, no matter how satisfying, as gospel either. I'm resigned that we'll never be party to all of the ins and outs of this matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 19.12.13 13:34

Cristobell wrote:
REPLY TO TONY:  As I said in previous post, it is not clear what those protesting against TPV want.  I am not seeing constructive criticism, just criticism. Fortunately, we do have Free Speech, and I don't know what you and others who feel so strongly about the guests TPV have had, do not offer to go Sonia's program to challenge the ideas that offend you most.  
Unquote

I put in a post which I consider to be constructive criticism - complete with suggestions.

It's on page one of this thread. You might have missed it.

How can PTV be an independent channel if they rely on donations to function? I would also assume that some people sat down and made some plans, drew up a schedule of sorts and then launched a new news channel. So one might expect a bit more from seasoned performers.

Icke has been in the public eye for decades, SP is supposed to be an experienced journalist, surely they didn't meet up and said 'Let's do a show!'

Although in the only transcript I've read SP virtually had to do both sides of the interview herself which resulted in the curious situation where she asked all the right questions but most of the information came from her.  So she did do well there. Does SP choose who is going to be interviewed?  I would think not, so who does select  those to be interviewed and has selected those who have appeared so far?

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum