The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Wrong post

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wrong post

Post by NickE on 17.12.13 18:06

Problem with posting a message.
avatar
NickE

Posts : 1022
Reputation : 324
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wrong post

Post by roy rovers on 17.12.13 19:51

The post gets a bit tricky coming up to Christmas.
avatar
roy rovers

Posts : 472
Reputation : 50
Join date : 2012-03-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wrong post

Post by Guest on 17.12.13 20:15

@NickE wrote:Problem with posting a message.
***
???
How come you have a problem with posting a message, when you post a message ...
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Wrong post

Post by NickE on 17.12.13 22:09

Châtelaine wrote:
@NickE wrote:Problem with posting a message.
***
???
How come you have a problem with posting a message, when you post a message ...


 big grin  yes,but it was not possible to paste a message.
avatar
NickE

Posts : 1022
Reputation : 324
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wrong post

Post by NickE on 17.12.13 22:12

Now it works thumbsup 


THE DAILY MAIL reported September, 26th, 2007.

SNIFFER DOGS ‘ FOUND SCENT OF DEATH’ ON MCCANNS FRIEND

Friends of the McCanns faced fresh allegations yesterday after it was claimed that sniffer dogs had found the "scent of death" on one of them.

Who was it?
avatar
NickE

Posts : 1022
Reputation : 324
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wrong post

Post by marconi on 17.12.13 22:18

@NickE wrote:Now it works thumbsup 


THE DAILY MAIL reported September, 26th, 2007.

SNIFFER DOGS ‘ FOUND SCENT OF DEATH’ ON MCCANNS FRIEND

Friends of the McCanns faced fresh allegations yesterday after it was claimed that sniffer dogs had found the "scent of death" on one of them.

Who was it?

=======================================================================



Perhaps the friend was also dead. winkwink 


marconi

Posts : 1082
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wrong post

Post by Guest on 17.12.13 22:22

I've found more of the article; the friend wasn't named.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/41sep10/Steel21_06_09_2010.htm
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Wrong post

Post by Guest on 17.12.13 23:18

I remember that. At the time IIRC it was believed to be the Exeter couple.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Wrong post

Post by NickE on 18.12.13 6:10

Châtelaine wrote:I remember that. At the time IIRC it was believed to be the Exeter couple.


"JT and her partner ROB, who works at the royal Devon and Exeter hospital".
Is it correct?

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2008/04/mccanns-portuguese-police-to-re.html
avatar
NickE

Posts : 1022
Reputation : 324
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wrong post

Post by marconi on 18.12.13 6:49

That friend does not necessarily  have  be one of  Tapas 7. They all had returned to the UK already in May. Other friends and relatives stayed with the parents after the disappearance and I don't remember whether any of the Tapas went back to PdL  at the end of August 2007 and the dogs checked on his clothes too. It could be but I don't think so.
The friend of the scent could be somebody who helped transporting the body in the car.

What susrprises me is that there is no reference to any of Gerry's clothes, smelling death, unless the police are keeping it to themselves.

marconi

Posts : 1082
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wrong post

Post by marconi on 18.12.13 8:04

@marconi wrote:That friend does not necessarily  have  be one of  Tapas 7. They all had returned to the UK already in May. Other friends and relatives stayed with the parents after the disappearance and I don't remember whether any of the Tapas went back to PdL  at the end of July 2007 and the dogs checked on his clothes too. It could be but I don't think so.
The friend of the scent could be somebody who helped transporting the body in the car.

What susrprises me is that there is no reference to any of Gerry's clothes, smelling death, unless the police are keeping it to themselves.

marconi

Posts : 1082
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum