The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Harriet Harman: Apologists for paedophiles

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Harriet Harman: Apologists for paedophiles

Post by sallypelt on 14.12.13 1:42

How Labour Deputy Harriet Harman, her shadow minister husband and former Health Secretary Patricia Hewitt were all linked to a group lobbying for the right to have sex with children
Magpie magazine distributed in the late Seventies to members of PIE
PIE is Paedophile Information Exchange - the name of a far-Left lobby group
Called for legalisation of child sex and age of consent to be lowered to four
Emerged this week Labour government of the time may helped finance the organisation and The Magpie
Home Office now ordered a 'thorough, independent investigation' into claims
Hewitt, Harman and husband Dromey encountered the PIE as young officials in the National Council for Civil Liberties

For the initials PIE stand for Paedophile Information Exchange. This turns out to be the name of a far-Left lobby group which spent much of the Seventies and early Eighties publicly calling for the legalisation of child sex — and the age of consent to be lowered to four.



http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2523526/How-Labour-Deputy-Harriet-Harman-shadow-minister-husband-Health-Secretary-Patricia-Hewitt-linked-group-lobbying-right-sex-children.html

sallypelt

Posts : 3652
Reputation : 810
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harriet Harman: Apologists for paedophiles

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 14.12.13 7:53

Just seen this - Now the floodgates will open. Let's hope Teresa May is on a mission to clear the paedophiles out of our government.

____________________
The truth will out.
avatar
Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harriet Harman: Apologists for paedophiles

Post by Guest on 14.12.13 8:18

Thanks for posting sallypelt

Absolutly disgusting and horrific, its about time this scandal was brought to the surface in a media paper. this has been going on for decades you only have to read --  http://spotlightonabuse.wordpress.com/  with newspaper articals going back to the 1970's has to what was going on in the disgusting world of paedophiles.and how many got away with it.

All of the serving MP's metiioned should stand up in the House of Commons and make a personal statement about their involvment in PIE and why they turned a blind eye to the sexual abuse of children, name and shame the so called VIP's surrounding them. Guess that's too much to ask for, they just close ranks, a case of "I'm alright Jack" sod the the poor innocent children who's childhood has been taken by depraved sub human people the paedophiles.

Must say I had to look up Apologist:

A person who defends or supports something (such as a religion, cause, or organization) that is being criticized or attacked by other people

Smokeandmirrors, yes lets hope, and I hope the Mail will follow through on this scandal.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Harriet Harman: Apologists for paedophiles

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 14.12.13 8:22

I'm hearing the creaking of a floodgate being dragged open……..

 popcornandcola 

____________________
The truth will out.
avatar
Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harriet Harman: Apologists for paedophiles

Post by Research_Reader on 14.12.13 8:37

I've read about this before, but am glad its getting another airing.

What frustrates me is that these days there seems to be nothing that a politician can do that will make them resign:

Be complicit in sending the country's military into an illegal war
Defraud the taxpayer by fiddling your expenses
Be responsible for bankrupting the country's economy

...and they are STILL in the houses of Parliament!

____________________
avatar
Research_Reader

Posts : 261
Reputation : 60
Join date : 2013-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harriet Harman: Apologists for paedophiles

Post by Guest on 14.12.13 8:41

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:I'm hearing the creaking of a floodgate being dragged open……..

 popcornandcola 

hope when all that water comes gushing out they can all be seen bobbing about in all that dirty water    pray2
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Harriet Harman: Apologists for paedophiles

Post by plebgate on 14.12.13 9:22

Agree with every post so far.  Very true words and yes, the MPs named should be held accountable in HOC and be made to say why  a blind eyes were turned.

ResearchReader is spot on about none of the gutless MPs ever resigning.   Having a good laugh at our expense they are and it would be a good thing if everyone of the jokers lost at the next  election.   Of course those who are trying to do something about this shocking state of affairs should keep their jobs imo, but it remains to be seen if anyone does do something.

Greedy, grabbing, grasping people (not all) but I have no faith in most of them, I really do not.

How many drug abusers and alcoholics are there in the HOC voting on such important issues as taking us to war?   Mandatory drug testing NOW please.

Isn't Harman Lord Longford's niece, there are a heck of a lot of the MPs who are from very rich backgrounds and seem to bring in their chummies instead of letting "real" people have a chance.  Time for change NOW please.

Harman's husband now an MP, well yes we would expect that, wouldn't we.   grrrrrr.

Oh and not just the MPs, all the celebs and others who are in with them, they all need weeding out PRONTO.   If Theresa May can sort this out, then I will vote for her, a thing I would never have considered.

Edited to change text lst para.

Edited again to say, I was amazed to read thatLord  Kinnock son is now married to the Danish PM.   Not bad for a labour family from the Valleys of Wales, who are just ordinary working class people is it.

Lord Kinnock, my arris.    ha ha ha.

plebgate

Posts : 6124
Reputation : 1795
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harriet Harman: Apologists for paedophiles

Post by Research_Reader on 14.12.13 9:46

I think one of the most important things to remember about Human nature is that power corrupts. We should be extremely suspicious of those who seem to crave it, and base their lives around it. Just look at the way that the politicians always talk about being 'in power' and not 'in service'.

____________________
avatar
Research_Reader

Posts : 261
Reputation : 60
Join date : 2013-10-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harriet Harman: Apologists for paedophiles

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 14.12.13 9:47

@Research_Reader wrote:I think one of the most important things to remember about Human nature is that power corrupts. We should be extremely suspicious of those who seem to crave it, and base their lives around it. Just look at the way that the politicians always talk about being 'in power' and not 'in service'.

Excellent point.

____________________
The truth will out.
avatar
Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harriet Harman: Apologists for paedophiles

Post by Guest on 14.12.13 9:57

@plebgate wrote:

Edited again to say, I was amazed to read thatLord  Kinnock son is now married to the Danish PM.   Not bad for a labour family from the Valleys of Wales, who are just ordinary working class people is it.


It's not so surprising. As social mobility breaks down, society becomes stratified, with each layer forced to become increasingly incestuous.

I always find it hilarious to see how many left wingers (just yesterday I was reading about the comedy leftie journalist Paul Routledge, the son of a miner) who got to where they are in life thanks to a grammar school education - just the kind of elitism that they are apparently so vehemently opposed to.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Harriet Harman: Apologists for paedophiles

Post by windchime on 14.12.13 10:04

Haven't made a comment for a very long time -still keep up to date with all the 'happenings' on a daily basis though.

Cannot help myself this morning after reading this in the DM I am appalled and shocked but I suppose not surprised. 

This year has been a year of national disgrace for the UK with all things regarding child protection.  This article is so damning in every way. 

It scares me to death to think how many people in high places were linked to this scandal in the 70s and 80s and more frighteningly how many of them have gone on to form even more cult and underground societies to practice and discuss their disgusting perversions. You can see them closing ranks already. Anyone who believes it is OK for children to be used in pornographic photos 'so long as the child was not harmed' and anyone who agreed/s with that statement needs treatment and should never ever have been allowed to carry on in any public position. I hate to think what else, or who else, will be exposed. 

Well done to the DM for making this a headline story I hope they don't give up on it but what an embarrassing day for the UK - again!!!
avatar
windchime

Posts : 137
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harriet Harman: Apologists for paedophiles

Post by jeanmonroe on 14.12.13 11:15

Now you know WHY Harman 'mentions/raises' the 'poor McCanns' at every opportunity she can.

Even if the topic being discussed is cooking!

"Today Harriet is making 'victim pie'

"yes i am, because innocent victims, like the McCanns, need to be able to cook quickly and keep their strength up, during their relentless, unwavering 'online' search for their missing daughter, Madeleine"

She'll get their name in there somehow!

Now you know why the Labour party ,in Government, at the time of a child's 'disappearance' did all they could to 'hinder/hamper' the Portuguese investigation.

No wonder Miliband is so keen on press censure!

With 'unofficial' spokesman GM leading the charge!

However, this can't be good for the doctors,

I have no doubt that we will hear, very swiftly, G&KM have had 'a revelation moment' and have 'discovered' that alongside their 'spokesman' they were True Blue Conservatives, all along!

And all those 'perverted' Labour people who covered up did nothing to help them should never get back to Government!

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Reputation : 1663
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harriet Harman: Apologists for paedophiles

Post by Mirage on 14.12.13 12:37

@jeanmonroe wrote:Now you know WHY Harman 'mentions/raises' the 'poor McCanns' at every opportunity she can.

Even if the topic being discussed is cooking!

"Today Harriet is making 'victim pie'

"yes i am, because innocent victims, like the McCanns, need to be able to cook quickly and keep their strength up, during their relentless, unwavering 'online' search for their missing daughter, Madeleine"

She'll get their name in there somehow!

Now you know why the Labour party ,in Government, at the time of a child's 'disappearance' did all they could to 'hinder/hamper' the Portuguese investigation.

No wonder Miliband is so keen on press censure!

With 'unofficial' spokesman GM leading the charge!

However, this can't be good for the doctors,

I have no doubt that we will hear, very swiftly, G&KM have had 'a revelation moment' and have 'discovered' that alongside their 'spokesman' they were True Blue Conservatives, all along!

And all those 'perverted' Labour people who covered up did nothing to help them should never get back to Government!


Lobbying seems to have been quite a cottage industry with these. Hewett went out of government and straight into a honey trap doing what she does best.

Mirage

Posts : 1904
Reputation : 757
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harriet Harman: Apologists for paedophiles

Post by sallypelt on 14.12.13 12:53

I started this thread in the early hours of this morning. In the cold light of day I can see that I have typed "Harmon" instead of Harman. So, admins, can you change Harmon to Harman, please?

sallypelt

Posts : 3652
Reputation : 810
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harriet Harman: Apologists for paedophiles

Post by Mirage on 14.12.13 13:02

I find it hilarious that Harman called Douglas Alexander a "ginger rodent" . Husband, Jack Dromey, had red hair back in the day as per the photograph on the front of today's DM with HH draped round his neck.

Hey, haven't I seen that pose somewhere else? Sorry can't post the picture - I'm having enough issues with the text lately

Mirage

Posts : 1904
Reputation : 757
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harriet Harman: Apologists for paedophiles

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 14.12.13 14:43

I find it quite disgusting that Harperson and her revolting ilk have spent their entire careers trying to make "normal" and politically correct all those things which right minded individuals believe to be wrong. These awful people won't be content until the whole world is a warped cess pit.

____________________
The truth will out.
avatar
Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harriet Harman: Apologists for paedophiles

Post by Mirage on 14.12.13 15:22

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:I find it quite disgusting that Harperson and her revolting ilk have spent their entire careers trying to make "normal" and politically correct all those things which right minded individuals believe to be wrong. These awful people won't be content until the whole world is a warped cess pit.

Sadly, Smokeandmirrors, a cursory glance at today's news tells me their work is done.

I just don't know what can be done to halt the collapse of everything around our ears. I find it all incredibly sinister. Once you have influenced one generation's thinking, the resistance weakens with the next. People adapt and accept the unthinkable as the norm in surprisingly short order. We can all relate to that concept. The celebrities in the jungle show this process in microcosm: albeit they do not have propaganda blasted at them day and night, the mental adjustments are, nonetheless, quite marked in such a short space of time.

To me, this process of the elite and powerful reserving the world as their exclusive playground by micro-managing vast populations as serfs is well under way. With the breaking down of nationalities, cultures, customs and religions (the universal yet particular glue of all societies) there has been deliberate social engineering, resulting in a moral void where mindfulness and conscience  used to exist.


Mirage

Posts : 1904
Reputation : 757
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harriet Harman: Apologists for paedophiles

Post by sallypelt on 14.12.13 15:59

@sallypelt wrote:I started this thread in the early hours of this morning. In the cold light of day I can see that I have typed "Harmon" instead of Harman. So, admins, can you change Harmon to Harman, please?

Thank you.

sallypelt

Posts : 3652
Reputation : 810
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harriet Harman: Apologists for paedophiles

Post by Daisy on 14.12.13 16:13

@Mirage wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:I find it quite disgusting that Harperson and her revolting ilk have spent their entire careers trying to make "normal" and politically correct all those things which right minded individuals believe to be wrong. These awful people won't be content until the whole world is a warped cess pit.

Sadly, Smokeandmirrors, a cursory glance at today's news tells me their work is done.

I just don't know what can be done to halt the collapse of everything around our ears. I find it all incredibly sinister. Once you have influenced one generation's thinking, the resistance weakens with the next. People adapt and accept the unthinkable as the norm in surprisingly short order. We can all relate to that concept. The celebrities in the jungle show this process in microcosm: albeit they do not have propaganda blasted at them day and night, the mental adjustments are, nonetheless, quite marked in such a short space of time.

To me, this process of the elite and powerful reserving the world as their exclusive playground by micro-managing vast populations as serfs is well under way. With the breaking down of nationalities, cultures, customs and religions (the universal yet particular glue of all societies) there has been deliberate social engineering, resulting in a moral void where mindfulness and conscience  used to exist.


Oh how I'd love to disagree with you Mirage. Sadly I view things exactly the same way; so much so I could have wrote that myself.

____________________
“Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.”   

Unknown


“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche
avatar
Daisy

Posts : 1245
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-06-15
Location : Yorkshire, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harriet Harman: Apologists for paedophiles

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 14.12.13 16:16

@Daisy wrote:
@Mirage wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:I find it quite disgusting that Harperson and her revolting ilk have spent their entire careers trying to make "normal" and politically correct all those things which right minded individuals believe to be wrong. These awful people won't be content until the whole world is a warped cess pit.

Sadly, Smokeandmirrors, a cursory glance at today's news tells me their work is done.

I just don't know what can be done to halt the collapse of everything around our ears. I find it all incredibly sinister. Once you have influenced one generation's thinking, the resistance weakens with the next. People adapt and accept the unthinkable as the norm in surprisingly short order. We can all relate to that concept. The celebrities in the jungle show this process in microcosm: albeit they do not have propaganda blasted at them day and night, the mental adjustments are, nonetheless, quite marked in such a short space of time.

To me, this process of the elite and powerful reserving the world as their exclusive playground by micro-managing vast populations as serfs is well under way. With the breaking down of nationalities, cultures, customs and religions (the universal yet particular glue of all societies) there has been deliberate social engineering, resulting in a moral void where mindfulness and conscience  used to exist.


Oh how I'd love to disagree with you Mirage. Sadly I view things exactly the same way; so much so I could have wrote that myself.

DITTO!!! This has happened before when all three of us have agreed on this, perhaps we should set up our own political party, and tidy the place up!!

____________________
The truth will out.
avatar
Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harriet Harman: Apologists for paedophiles

Post by Mirage on 14.12.13 16:26

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:
@Daisy wrote:
@Mirage wrote:
@Smokeandmirrors wrote:I find it quite disgusting that Harperson and her revolting ilk have spent their entire careers trying to make "normal" and politically correct all those things which right minded individuals believe to be wrong. These awful people won't be content until the whole world is a warped cess pit.

Sadly, Smokeandmirrors, a cursory glance at today's news tells me their work is done.

I just don't know what can be done to halt the collapse of everything around our ears. I find it all incredibly sinister. Once you have influenced one generation's thinking, the resistance weakens with the next. People adapt and accept the unthinkable as the norm in surprisingly short order. We can all relate to that concept. The celebrities in the jungle show this process in microcosm: albeit they do not have propaganda blasted at them day and night, the mental adjustments are, nonetheless, quite marked in such a short space of time.

To me, this process of the elite and powerful reserving the world as their exclusive playground by micro-managing vast populations as serfs is well under way. With the breaking down of nationalities, cultures, customs and religions (the universal yet particular glue of all societies) there has been deliberate social engineering, resulting in a moral void where mindfulness and conscience  used to exist.


Oh how I'd love to disagree with you Mirage. Sadly I view things exactly the same way; so much so I could have wrote that myself.

DITTO!!! This has happened before when all three of us have agreed on this, perhaps we should set up our own political party, and tidy the place up!!

I agree. I think we should call ourselves the Emoticon Party. The pre-requisite for membership will be proof that you have a heart. There will also be a power-gaugometer, a simple fingertip test where you connect to the national grid. If there is a power surge you must undertake an intense course of re-training in a remote jungle where you will be deprived of everyday comforts until you meet a decent score on a humility test. How's that for starters?   high5

Mirage

Posts : 1904
Reputation : 757
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harriet Harman: Apologists for paedophiles

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 14.12.13 16:29

Fabulous!

____________________
The truth will out.
avatar
Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2428
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harriet Harman: Apologists for paedophiles

Post by chillyheat on 14.12.13 18:25

All in a week of news.......

The Government is now taking legal advice amid fears that the judgment could open the way for organisations branded as “cults” to receive tax breaks.
It is understood they are examining the possibility of a change to the law.
Tory ministers immediately rounded on Labour, branding the Equality Act – steered through Parliament by Harriet Harman when in power – as “flawed”, arguing the decision will leave “hard-pressed taxpayers” funding exemptions from local rates for scientologist churches.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/10510301/Scientology-is-a-religion-rules-Supreme-Court.html

Fabian Society member and Deputy Labour Party Leader Harriet Harman – the main stream media never mention her links to the Paedophile Information Exchange.

Well today it is being mentioned..... winkwink 

http://cigpapers.wordpress.com/2013/09/01/the-fabian-society-a-wolf-in-sheeps-clothing/


Let the Political and or Media war begin.....It will hopefully rid all the scum that hide behind cults. As the hopeful war ensues, the dirtier it will get.

chillyheat

Posts : 814
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Harriet Harman: Apologists for paedophiles

Post by Guest on 15.12.13 14:00

@Research_Reader wrote:I think one of the most important things to remember about Human nature is that power corrupts. We should be extremely suspicious of those who seem to crave it, and base their lives around it. Just look at the way that the politicians always talk about being 'in power' and not 'in service'.
This.  agree 

And anyone who thinks this is somehow exclusive to left wingers only is deluding themselves. There are perverts across the full political spectrum - it is power that is the common denominator, be it in politics or within religious organisations.

Anyone reading the alleged list of people present at the Elm guest house parties or researching the people involved with the various childrens' home scandals will see this simple truth. Was Cyril Smith Labour? How right-ring was Ted Heath? Jimmy Savile was a Thatcher sycophant and Tory party donator. These disgusting people are everywhere and trying to pigeon-hole this as a left wing issue can only hinder the fight against it.

avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Harriet Harman: Apologists for paedophiles

Post by jd on 15.12.13 14:33

Dee Coy wrote:
@Research_Reader wrote:I think one of the most important things to remember about Human nature is that power corrupts. We should be extremely suspicious of those who seem to crave it, and base their lives around it. Just look at the way that the politicians always talk about being 'in power' and not 'in service'.
This.  agree 

And anyone who thinks this is somehow exclusive to left wingers only is deluding themselves. There are perverts across the full political spectrum - it is power that is the common denominator, be it in politics or within religious organisations.

Anyone reading the alleged list of people present at the Elm guest house parties or researching the people involved with the various childrens' home scandals will see this simple truth. Was Cyril Smith Labour? How right-ring was Ted Heath? Jimmy Savile was a Thatcher sycophant and Tory party donator. These disgusting people are everywhere and trying to pigeon-hole this as a left wing issue can only hinder the fight against it.


Each and every one's true & only allegiance is to the Globalist New World Order. They have told us so many times. One world, one law, one currency, one belief...and that belief involves children is the nicest way I can put it.

____________________
Who pulled the strings?...THE SYMINGTONS..And the Scottish connections...Look no further if you dare
avatar
jd

Posts : 4151
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2011-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum