The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by tigger on 05.04.14 9:45

@Doug D wrote:Tigger
 
For the record it went to:
 
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8454p130-murat-revisited
 
Page 14, but I don’t think it goes where you wanted it to.


 airkiss  Thank you! At least I can find it now.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by tigger on 05.04.14 10:08

@j.rob wrote:While it is possible that 'swinging' was going on, I do not believe this would be the motive behind such a big cover up. Why? It's not illegal, who really cares if they were all bed-hopping? It would be a one-day wonder story. No reason for such a huge hoax. And in any case, it appears that the McCanns, at least, adored  the media attention after their daughters 'disappearance'. They are so narcissistic, imo, that I can't imagine that they would be particularly phased by the suggestion of swinging. 

Apart from which, it is not a subject that Kate dwells on in her book. Which leads me, at least, to believe that it is not a topic that is particularly relevant to the case.

However, there are indications that there were darker forces at play. The Gasper statements; Social worker Yvonne Mitchell finding the McCanns and David Payne's behaviour and words suspicious and also recognizing David Payne in her professional capacity; the CATS references; the McCann and their friends suggestion that Madeleine was stolen by a paedophile. The many references in Kate's book to paedophilia. David Payne's very embellished account of when he last saw Madeleine and the twins. And so on.

And the timing of Madeleine's 'disappearance' was also at a politically very sensitive time. Blair had issued a D-notice on Operation Ore (which was, admittedly, highly flawed.) There were many secrets to be kept.

The level of deception involved is not consistent with covering up an activity which, if 'outed' would - at most - cause embarrassment and a raising of eye-brows and some sniggering, imo.

That's more or less my take on it, I really don't think that a Cabal of Golfclubs organise swinging holidays, which is the impression I'm getting from the discussion: Problem solved.
It doesn't explain anything at all imo.

eta: apologies -  I was getting a little confused as to which topic I was in. 
The car topic has a  bit in the middle which isn't relevant to the topic, and by now several other topics deal with golf. This golf discussion and the golf trips made or not made, plus the masonic link to Rothley Golf Club need a topic of their own if they're meant to be found easily. I will try perhaps next Monday if no-one else has started it. Would be good to have this information in one place with references.

JD. Kikoratton and others did start the golf and the car topics well over a year ago. Recently the double passport question was solved which had come up in the discussion there.
I don't understand whether Textusa reads JH and uses information from here or whether they only did this for the car topic. I've never seen an acknowledgement before from them.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Snifferdog on 05.04.14 12:19

@tigger wrote:
@j.rob wrote:While it is possible that 'swinging' was going on, I do not believe this would be the motive behind such a big cover up. Why? It's not illegal, who really cares if they were all bed-hopping? It would be a one-day wonder story. No reason for such a huge hoax. And in any case, it appears that the McCanns, at least, adored  the media attention after their daughters 'disappearance'. They are so narcissistic, imo, that I can't imagine that they would be particularly phased by the suggestion of swinging. 

Apart from which, it is not a subject that Kate dwells on in her book. Which leads me, at least, to believe that it is not a topic that is particularly relevant to the case.

However, there are indications that there were darker forces at play. The Gasper statements; Social worker Yvonne Mitchell finding the McCanns and David Payne's behaviour and words suspicious and also recognizing David Payne in her professional capacity; the CATS references; the McCann and their friends suggestion that Madeleine was stolen by a paedophile. The many references in Kate's book to paedophilia. David Payne's very embellished account of when he last saw Madeleine and the twins. And so on.

And the timing of Madeleine's 'disappearance' was also at a politically very sensitive time. Blair had issued a D-notice on Operation Ore (which was, admittedly, highly flawed.) There were many secrets to be kept.

The level of deception involved is not consistent with covering up an activity which, if 'outed' would - at most - cause embarrassment and a raising of eye-brows and some sniggering, imo.

That's more or less my take on it, I really don't think that a Cabal of Golfclubs organise swinging holidays, which is the impression I'm getting from the discussion: Problem solved.
It doesn't explain anything at all imo.

eta: apologies -  I was getting a little confused as to which topic I was in. 
The car topic has a  bit in the middle which isn't relevant to the topic, and by now several other topics deal with golf. This golf discussion and the golf trips made or not made, plus the masonic link to Rothley Golf Club need a topic of their own if they're meant to be found easily. I will try perhaps next Monday if no-one else has started it. Would be good to have this information in one place with references.

JD. Kikoratton and others did start the golf and the car topics well over a year ago. Recently the double passport question was solved which had come up in the discussion there.
I don't understand whether Textusa reads JH and uses information from here or whether they only did this for the car topic. I've never seen an acknowledgement before from them.

I agree fully j.rob and Tigger.

IMO. Though Textusa has made many excellent observations, and is entitled to write as she wishes on her own blog, I feel it is wrong of her to pass judgement on others on this site who do not share all her beliefs, and thereby consign people with differing opinions as "black hats".
" White hats" being reserved only for those who agree fully with her conclusions.
Textusa writes about "Clutter and Stink bombs". Paedophilia is a stinkbomb according to the Textusa blog, another diversion designed by "black hats" to drive people away from the truth which Textusa believes to be swinging. Now I cannot believe that anyone in the so called "black hats" shoes would prefer to be thought of as a possible paedophile in preference to being thought of as a swinger. It just does not make sense at all. nah
Perhaps I am on the old fashioned side and not very "with it", but Textusa has mentioned on numerous occassions that swinging is an acceptable and harmless pastime between consenting adults. I beg to disagree, and I am very grateful my parents were not as it can ruin the close family unit that creates the ultimate healthy environment for children to grow up in. Satanists/Luciferians are known swingers AnD child molesters amongst other things. (I hasten to add I am NoT saying all swingers are satanists or child molesters), just that swinging is not necessarily a harmless pastime and may lead to other more harmful practices by association.

____________________
“‘Conspiracy stuff’ is now shorthand for unspeakable truth.”
– Gore Vidal
avatar
Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by aquila on 05.04.14 13:02

The problem I have with Textusa's blog is that she/they speak in riddles most of the time EXCEPT to promote the swingers theory. There's only one theory for Textusa.

Now Textusa's blog is just that - a blog. It's not a forum such as this. Textusa prohibits people (I think I've got this right) from copying the blog.

No risk for Textusa then. No need for moderators who have to deal with every post submitted to the likes of this forum. Black hats, white hats, introduce something or other about clutter and stink bombs (give it a bit of credence by making it a jolly clever acronym)...just get someone to promote the Textusa blog on the JH forum and let the word according to Textusa be discussed without hassle. It's a masterpiece.

I know people on this forum think I'm a grumpy old grouch but I'm becoming increasingly despondent with the new trend and think it's probably time to take my leave but I find the forum has changed in its tone.....

For instance, there is extremely good information and opinions posted by long standing and new members of the forum which is often ignored/washed over. There seems now to be a culture/trend (this is only my opinion) which is to cackle in coven fashion about the appearance of the McCanns. There is a prolific poster on here who can't help him/herself from doing that. It begins a trend and diminishes the information to hand. I'm no better than anyone else - a sniggery comment on the forum can take me to gallows humour in an a second.

This forum is not a blog and will always be open to those who wish to disrupt. It's easy to have a blog and get your blog promoted on a forum.

Now if anyone has a problem with me having my view on this I shall gladly leave the forum.

aquila.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8698
Reputation : 1687
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by kimHager on 05.04.14 15:49

No Aquila.. What your saying is true. I think as a newbie its harder to come into a forum and know that your posts will probably get ignored because unless you have a very unique view its already been discussed and done. Or if you disagree with someone else it's not allowed which is the beauty of the forum to allow new ideas and review older ones to get a new perspective or see something you may have missed. TextUsa's blog is a good read but it's tedious reading between the lines and deciphering her strange code or wording. However she does have a uniqueness that is refreshing if a bit confusing. I believe different is good but not when you jeopardize the integrity of a forum or it's posters. Common curtisy and respect for along way even by agreeing to disagree sometimes. I have enjoyed your posts Aquila and would really love for you to stick around : )

____________________
Kim
avatar
kimHager

Posts : 465
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2014-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by HelenMeg on 05.04.14 15:50

@aquila wrote:The problem I have with Textusa's blog is that she/they speak in riddles most of the time EXCEPT to promote the swingers theory. There's only one theory for Textusa.

Now Textusa's blog is just that - a blog. It's not a forum such as this. Textusa prohibits people (I think I've got this right) from copying the blog.

No risk for Textusa then. No need for moderators who have to deal with every post submitted to the likes of this forum. Black hats, white hats, introduce something or other about clutter and stink bombs (give it a bit of credence by making it a jolly clever acronym)...just get someone to promote the Textusa blog on the JH forum and let the word according to Textusa be discussed without hassle. It's a masterpiece.

I know people on this forum think I'm a grumpy old grouch but I'm becoming increasingly despondent with the new trend and think it's probably time to take my leave but I find the forum has changed in its tone.....

For instance, there is extremely good information and opinions posted by long standing and new members of the forum which is often ignored/washed over. There seems now to be a culture/trend (this is only my opinion) which is to cackle in coven fashion about the appearance of the McCanns. There is a prolific poster on here who can't help him/herself from doing that. It begins a trend and diminishes the information to hand. I'm no better than anyone else - a sniggery comment on the forum can take me to gallows humour in an a second.

This forum is not a blog and will always be open to those who wish to disrupt. It's easy to have a blog and get your blog promoted on a forum.

Now if anyone has a problem with me having my view on this I shall gladly leave the forum.

aquila.
I have great respect for Textusa, the main reasons being that she does not appear to have any ulterior motive other than to seek the truth. Whilst some feel she speaks in riddles, I have not seen that at all, just great care to provide reason, detail and rationale for everything she theorizes.   She always acknowledges this forum  and is respectful to those who show respect to others.

I do believe that swinging was the reason for the cover up, hence I follow her blog. Even if I didn't agree with that theory I would still refer to her blog as it contains detailed references to the case.
Anyway, I am aware that for some reason a few people dont feel the same and whilst I would still recommend her website, I tend not to mention it as much these days.  I enjoy this forum as it is more interactive and discussion -based.  I do feet that there are many posters here who, whilst give the impression of seeking the truth, are actually actively and discretely trying to distract away from the truth. This means that some of the threads which seem to hit a nerve get disrupted. Still, its not going to affect the police investigations so it doesn't really matter and it's something that will happen everywhere.  I guess it around 50 - 50 as to who are really here for the truth and those who are here to distract and divert.  The best forum initially was the 3 arguidos - everyone was there to find the truth... these days team mccann have their followers at the ready to assault on command.

I dont see why anyone should have a problem with anyone expressing their view  - providing its done with respect towards individuals and their views and theories. Just because I believe wholeheartedly in the swinging theory I should not be shot down for it. If someone believes in pedophilia theory then respect to them... who cares?

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 208
Join date : 2014-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by j.rob on 05.04.14 16:39

The Gaspers must have thought long and hard before making those statements to the police. Apparently the minute Mrs Gasper heard that Madeleine had gone missing, she watched the news avidly to see if David Payne had been on that holiday. She made an immediate association in her mind between Madeleine 'disappearing' and the presence of David Payne on that holiday. 

Her statement and that of her husband are unambiguous. Not only does she describe David Payne's lewd action, done in relation to Madeleine, but it is also witnessed by Gerry. She is shocked so looks at both their faces to gauge what is going on, then looks around the group to see if anyone else noticed/how they reacted. The whole group then goes quiet for a second or so.

When she witnessed him behaving in this way again, she became very concerned about allowing him to bathe her daughter (the fathers apparently took it in turns to bath the children on that holiday.)

Her husband also witnessed David Payne's behaving in a similar manner and thought it 'in very poor taste'.

But that is not all. Given what she has seen and heard, she forms the opinion that David Payne could be interested in child pornography on the internet.

To my mind, at least, there is no ambiguity here whatsoever. Both the Gaspers witnessed behaviour they found very inappropriate. And Mrs Gasper suspects that David Payne is interested in child pornography.

Couple that with Yvette Martin finding the McCanns behaviour and that of David Payne suspicious, to the extent that she writes to police telling them she thinks the parents have something to do with Madeleine's disappearance. And she also tells police that she recognizes David Payne in a professional capacity but can't remember the context. But she wants them to check if he is on any sex offender register.

There are so many red flags here. Still, no doubt David Payne and Gerry McCann will have 'whoosed' any incriminating evidence. Jim Gamble may have come in handy here. 

All in my opinion, of course.

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 233
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by ultimaThule on 05.04.14 16:52

In addition to the red flags raised by the Gaspars and Yvette Martin, jrob, the McCanns and their Tapas pals have demonstrated their individual and collective abilty to run more up the flagpost every time they open their mouths. 

On the plus side it can be exceedingly difficult to whoosh incriminating evidence so that all trace of it is obliterated and there have been numerous successful prosecutions for murder where no body has been recovered to substantiate the charge.
avatar
ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Gillyspot on 05.04.14 17:04

@aquila wrote:The problem I have with Textusa's blog is that she/they speak in riddles most of the time EXCEPT to promote the swingers theory. There's only one theory for Textusa.

Now Textusa's blog is just that - a blog. It's not a forum such as this. Textusa prohibits people (I think I've got this right) from copying the blog.

No risk for Textusa then. No need for moderators who have to deal with every post submitted to the likes of this forum. Black hats, white hats, introduce something or other about clutter and stink bombs (give it a bit of credence by making it a jolly clever acronym)...just get someone to promote the Textusa blog on the JH forum and let the word according to Textusa be discussed without hassle. It's a masterpiece.

I know people on this forum think I'm a grumpy old grouch but I'm becoming increasingly despondent with the new trend and think it's probably time to take my leave but I find the forum has changed in its tone.....

For instance, there is extremely good information and opinions posted by long standing and new members of the forum which is often ignored/washed over. There seems now to be a culture/trend (this is only my opinion) which is to cackle in coven fashion about the appearance of the McCanns. There is a prolific poster on here who can't help him/herself from doing that. It begins a trend and diminishes the information to hand. I'm no better than anyone else - a sniggery comment on the forum can take me to gallows humour in an a second.

This forum is not a blog and will always be open to those who wish to disrupt. It's easy to have a blog and get your blog promoted on a forum.

Now if anyone has a problem with me having my view on this I shall gladly leave the forum.

aquila.
Hi Aquila

I do like textusa although TBH prefer other bloggers these days but I must agree with you on how the forum is going.

I don't care how Kate & Gerry look or speak (only what they say & what gestures they may convey when they do it) and have been disappointed with some of the personal remarks made about them & also other posters on here.

I for one hope you don't decide to go  friends

____________________
Kate McCann "I know that what happened is not due to the fact of us leaving the children asleep. I know it happened under other circumstances"
avatar
Gillyspot

Posts : 1470
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-06-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Garrincha on 05.04.14 17:30

Hello Aquila – I hope you don’t decide to go either

Garrincha

Posts : 136
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by j.rob on 05.04.14 17:38

@ultimaThule wrote:In addition to the red flags raised by the Gaspars and Yvette Martin, jrob, the McCanns and their Tapas pals have demonstrated their individual and collective abilty to run more up the flagpost every time they open their mouths. 

On the plus side it can be exceedingly difficult to whoosh incriminating evidence so that all trace of it is obliterated and there have been numerous successful prosecutions for murder where no body has been recovered to substantiate the charge.

Yes. It is difficult these days to completely obliterate all the paper-trails/computer records and so on.

An interesting perspective on Gordon Brown and other high profile public figures:

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=12346

And don't forget that at the time the McCann case was shelved, a massive paedophile scandal - Casa Pia - was rocking Portugal. Children from a car home had been taken to high profile people's homes for the purposes of sexual abuse. This was an elite paedophile ring. And the chief of police who had been working on the McCann case at the time it was shelved, had helped crack the Casa Pia case.

All a coincidence, perhaps?

Seems like B LIAR and Brown had all sorts of secrets to keep about all sorts of people.

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 233
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by j.rob on 05.04.14 19:01

There are also reports that police found links between British Labour Government paedophile suspects and the trafficking of children for purposes of prostitution from the Casa Pia orphanage in Portugal.

All slapped under a D notice.


Police also discovered links between British Labour government paedophile suspects and the trafficking of children for purposes of prostitution from Belgium and Portugal (including young boys from the Casa Pia orphanage in Portugal).

http://www.tpuc.org/blair-covering-up-paedophile-scandal/

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 233
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Guest on 06.04.14 10:06

@j.rob wrote:There are also reports that police found links between British Labour Government paedophile suspects and the trafficking of children for purposes of prostitution from the Casa Pia orphanage in Portugal.

All slapped under a D notice.


Police also discovered links between British Labour government paedophile suspects and the trafficking of children for purposes of prostitution from Belgium and Portugal (including young boys from the Casa Pia orphanage in Portugal).

http://www.tpuc.org/blair-covering-up-paedophile-scandal/

Yes this is very interesting j.rob - IMO Operation Ore should have a thread of it's own (I will search for one).  And not forgetting GM's CATS registration which seems to have been added at the time of Operation Ore and just before the holiday to PdeLuz

And Dunblane and the Scottish speculative society. And all the links behind that including those relating to past British PMs.  All very interesting.

I have long thought that this case is connected to the above - but how?  I would really like to see a discussion of this!

ETA: I will search out existing threads on these topics as don't want to go off topic here.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by AndyB on 06.04.14 11:14

BlackCatBoogie wrote:
@j.rob wrote:There are also reports that police found links between British Labour Government paedophile suspects and the trafficking of children for purposes of prostitution from the Casa Pia orphanage in Portugal.

All slapped under a D notice.


Police also discovered links between British Labour government paedophile suspects and the trafficking of children for purposes of prostitution from Belgium and Portugal (including young boys from the Casa Pia orphanage in Portugal).

http://www.tpuc.org/blair-covering-up-paedophile-scandal/

Yes this is very interesting j.rob - IMO Operation Ore should have a thread of it's own (I will search for one).  And not forgetting GM's CATS registration which seems to have been added at the time of Operation Ore and just before the holiday to PdeLuz

And Dunblane and the Scottish speculative society. And all the links behind that including those relating to past British PMs.  All very interesting.

I have long thought that this case is connected to the above - but how?  I would really like to see a discussion of this!
The problem is that as soon as such a discussion starts it gets moderated away

AndyB

Posts : 692
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-06-03
Age : 54
Location : Consett, County Durham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by joyce1938 on 06.04.14 11:28

I think that this case has run for so long now ,its hard to know what to respond to these days .We jsy so want to see this finished one day ,poor child wont be back what ever conclusion we all reach and then change our minds etc . Libel trial all held up and that's about the now ,just all so complicated ,mr amaral has to keep quiet mostly even about his own business,so a lot of feedback is not around.Its obvious a lot of new folk will be asking a lot ,and we also have to make sure we don't mislead  as there is more than one theory .  and THEORY is the word we have to remember.  regards to all joyce1938
avatar
joyce1938

Posts : 847
Reputation : 113
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 78
Location : england

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Guest on 06.04.14 12:03

@AndyB wrote:
BlackCatBoogie wrote:
@j.rob wrote:There are also reports that police found links between British Labour Government paedophile suspects and the trafficking of children for purposes of prostitution from the Casa Pia orphanage in Portugal.

All slapped under a D notice.


Police also discovered links between British Labour government paedophile suspects and the trafficking of children for purposes of prostitution from Belgium and Portugal (including young boys from the Casa Pia orphanage in Portugal).

http://www.tpuc.org/blair-covering-up-paedophile-scandal/

Yes this is very interesting j.rob - IMO Operation Ore should have a thread of it's own (I will search for one).  And not forgetting GM's CATS registration which seems to have been added at the time of Operation Ore and just before the holiday to PdeLuz

And Dunblane and the Scottish speculative society. And all the links behind that including those relating to past British PMs.  All very interesting.

I have long thought that this case is connected to the above - but how?  I would really like to see a discussion of this!
The problem is that as soon as such a discussion starts it gets moderated away
Really AndyB? If that is the case then that is really very telling.  I have searched and there are very few threads on here re Operation Ore and Dunblane - a lot fewer than I would expect considering the apparent background to this case.

Also, there are absolutely no posts on here regarding the Illuminati (at least nothing found in the search box for "illuminati").  I also find this very curious - although there are probably a lot of unfounded conspiracy sites and theories regarding the illuminati there is no doubt that such societies do exist in various forms.   I find it curious that there is no discussion on here regarding this  - again regarding the background of the case?

Can anyone explain this?  Is it possibly due to libellous / legal reasons (I realise these are hugely contentious subjects so it is obvious that any discussions would need tight control). Or is it for other reasons?

Don't want to derail this thread as it is about Textusa but just wondering...
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by AndyB on 06.04.14 14:21

BlackCatBoogie wrote:
@AndyB wrote:
BlackCatBoogie wrote:
@j.rob wrote:There are also reports that police found links between British Labour Government paedophile suspects and the trafficking of children for purposes of prostitution from the Casa Pia orphanage in Portugal.

All slapped under a D notice.


Police also discovered links between British Labour government paedophile suspects and the trafficking of children for purposes of prostitution from Belgium and Portugal (including young boys from the Casa Pia orphanage in Portugal).

http://www.tpuc.org/blair-covering-up-paedophile-scandal/

Yes this is very interesting j.rob - IMO Operation Ore should have a thread of it's own (I will search for one).  And not forgetting GM's CATS registration which seems to have been added at the time of Operation Ore and just before the holiday to PdeLuz

And Dunblane and the Scottish speculative society. And all the links behind that including those relating to past British PMs.  All very interesting.

I have long thought that this case is connected to the above - but how?  I would really like to see a discussion of this!
The problem is that as soon as such a discussion starts it gets moderated away
Really AndyB? If that is the case then that is really very telling.  I have searched and there are very few threads on here re Operation Ore and Dunblane - a lot fewer than I would expect considering the apparent background to this case.

Also, there are absolutely no posts on here regarding the Illuminati (at least nothing found in the search box for "illuminati").  I also find this very curious - although there are probably a lot of unfounded conspiracy sites and theories regarding the illuminati there is no doubt that such societies do exist in various forms.   I find it curious that there is no discussion on here regarding this  - again regarding the background of the case?

Can anyone explain this?  Is it possibly due to libellous / legal reasons (I realise these are hugely contentious subjects so it is obvious that any discussions would need tight control). Or is it for other reasons?

Don't want to derail this thread as it is about Textusa but just wondering...
The last time it happened (that I'm aware of) was in the red flags thread. What I find sinister is that when posts are deleted there is no explanation left in the thread, they're just silently deleted. Its almost as if we can discuss any outlandish theory that we like as long as we ignore the elephant in the room.

AndyB

Posts : 692
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-06-03
Age : 54
Location : Consett, County Durham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by j.rob on 06.04.14 14:59

BlackCatBoogie wrote:
@j.rob wrote:There are also reports that police found links between British Labour Government paedophile suspects and the trafficking of children for purposes of prostitution from the Casa Pia orphanage in Portugal.

All slapped under a D notice.


Police also discovered links between British Labour government paedophile suspects and the trafficking of children for purposes of prostitution from Belgium and Portugal (including young boys from the Casa Pia orphanage in Portugal).

http://www.tpuc.org/blair-covering-up-paedophile-scandal/

Yes this is very interesting j.rob - IMO Operation Ore should have a thread of it's own (I will search for one).  And not forgetting GM's CATS registration which seems to have been added at the time of Operation Ore and just before the holiday to PdeLuz

And Dunblane and the Scottish speculative society. And all the links behind that including those relating to past British PMs.  All very interesting.

I have long thought that this case is connected to the above - but how?  I would really like to see a discussion of this!

ETA: I will search out existing threads on these topics as don't want to go off topic here.


In my opinion one of the things that makes me so suspicious in this case is that the McCanns themselves suggest that the motive for Madeleine's 'disappearance' was paedophilia. Kate brings up the subject very early on in her book with the inclusion of a very strange conversation allegedly between her, Russell and another holiday-maker, Nigel. This episode is suspicious as Russell and Kate originally gave conflicting accounts of what happened. Later, Russell amends his account to be in line with Kate. But in his original police statement, he appears to say that Nigel approached them while they were video-recording his daughter playing mini-tennis, telling that that their filming of his daughter was making him uncomfortable.

Kate, in her book, puts a ludicrous spin on this incident by claiming that it was Nigel filming his own daughter and looking 'embarrassed' because it 'made him feel like a dirty old man'. I think this episode is highly suspicious. Either Kate or Russell or both lied in early police statements. And no normal father would make a comment like that to complete strangers. It's not credible.

Kate has deliberately spun the event to point the finger in another direction. 

I think there is a thread on paedophile links to the case which is probably where these later posts should go.

But the more I read about it all, the more convinced I become that this links in with Operation Ore (which was hugely flawed of course so one has to be careful here) Casa Pia, Jimmy Saville and the rest of it. If there was an elite paedophile ring operating in Portugal, there is no reason why there would not be one operating in the UK. And there are, of course scandals around children in care homes in the UK - the North Wales case, for instance, plus the Mary Moss Elm Bank guest house. There were some very high profile visitors there. 

And if it is true that connections have been found between what was going on at Casa Pia and various members of the establishment here, for instance, you can see that this is one big hornets' nest.

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 233
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by j.rob on 06.04.14 15:04

And then you have to factor in that the police chief who cracked the Casa Pia case was on the McCann case at the time that it was shelved by the Portugese. Few little phone calls going on here between Brit and Portugal to keep the lid off our own 'Casa Pia' scandal, methinks. And dont' forget, timing is everything. Blair slapped a D notice on Operation Ore as I imagine that further scandal would have got in the way of his dirty war plans.

It is all very dirty.

j.rob

Posts : 2243
Reputation : 233
Join date : 2014-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Guest on 06.04.14 15:58

@AndyB wrote:

The last time it happened (that I'm aware of) was in the red flags thread. What I find sinister is that when posts are deleted there is no explanation left in the thread, they're just silently deleted. Its almost as if we can discuss any outlandish theory that we like as long as we ignore the elephant in the room.
Yes I did notice that happened to the Red Flags thread Andy B - a couple of pages worth dissapeared without explanation - a couple of which were v interesting.  Maybe on this occasion it is to change the 'tone' of the posting (one of the latter ones contained a bit to much graphic info imo) but not sure what what the problem was with the rest - I was a bit bemused by it.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Guest on 06.04.14 16:15

@j.rob wrote:And then you have to factor in that the police chief who cracked the Casa Pia case was on the McCann case at the time that it was shelved by the Portugese. Few little phone calls going on here between Brit and Portugal to keep the lid off our own 'Casa Pia' scandal, methinks. And dont' forget, timing is everything. Blair slapped a D notice on Operation Ore as I imagine that further scandal would have got in the way of his dirty war plans.

It is all very dirty.
Agreed AndyB that is a very suspicious episode.

Yep j.rob I think your two posts above are a very good summary of what, in my opinion lies behind this case.  I have also formed this idea from my own very extensive reading.  And yes it does in my opionion appear to be a very big, very complicated and very dirty hornets nest. I can't quite yet work out where the Mccanns fit into and what their exact motives were but I am sure others are further down this path of understanding than me.

On this note I notice that Tony Bennett has just started a new thread:-

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9338-ineqe-jim-gamble-s-creation-mark-williams-thomas-dr-joe-sullivan-glimpse-csa-missing-people-and-their-connections-with-the-madeleine-mccann-case

which is discussing Jim Gamble/Ore/CEOP so this may provide some better discussion.  Sorry for derailing this thread temporarily.

All in my own opinion, nothing stated as fact.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Snifferdog on 06.04.14 16:46

Good posts Andyb j.rob and BlackCatBoogie. Yes, it is hard to avoid seeing the elephant in the room imo.
avatar
Snifferdog

Posts : 1008
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by HelenMeg on 11.04.14 11:01

If anyone is interested there is a post on Textusa blogspot this morning regarding 
Smithman. Also she is trying to write Bottom Line Up Front having taking into account those who complain she write in riddles.

HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 208
Join date : 2014-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by HelenMeg on 13.04.14 14:59

Hi - an interesting response from Textusa to the question posed by anonymous regarding Smithman:


taken from http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/speed.html#comment-form ( I hope it is ok to copy it here - just that it is interesting in terms of Smithman's motive / actions


Question posed:
Where did G sneak off to when he had been seen? Was someone waiting to collect the child from him at some point in his journey? RoB? Do you think G had anyone in mind spotting him before he set out? And why did no-one else see him?

Answer from TExtusa:



    1. Apologies for only replying now.

      To answer your questions you just have to understand what the intention was and how all was planned to happen.

      Understand that and then see where it went wrong and how they reacted to the sudden change of plans.

      PdL is a touristic town, so in early May at 9 -10 pm, it’s completely deserted. The only place where one could be noticed would be going somewhere with people outside or with some movement at a time when most people are in their homes.

      That would be “PdL’s Red Triangle” (please read our “EastEnders, WestEnders & NoEnders” post (01May10)
      http://textusa.blogspot.pt/2010/05/eastenders-westenders-noenders.html

      The area nearby Kelly’s and Dolphins. That is where Gerry was heading towards when he heads down Rua da Escola Primária.

      The idea was for Gerry to be seen carrying a blonde girl so someone was to confirm that an abductor had been seen.

      We think the plan was, at around 9 pm, Gerry would take Maddie’s body to its first location nearby.

      Return to 5A, where Tanner would be waiting with her daughter, sedated and dressed like Maddie.

      Gerry would exit the apartment and Tanner go to the apartment where the T9 kids were sleeping, all sedated.

      Gerry would head towards “PdL’s Red Triangle” and assure he would be seen by someone. If he was seen earlier on, the better.

      Once seen, return to the building, hand back Tanner’s daughter at the apartment where she was with the kids.

      Go to apartment 5A, simulate a break-in and head to Tapas and be noticed there. It wouldn’t be a problem for 5A to have an open window for the next 2 hours as no one was inside it.

      At around midnight, the group would return home and be “surprised” by the jemmied window and set the alarm then.

      All would have perfect alibis and an abductor had been seen on the other side of town.

      That was the plan which Kate mistimed by raising the alarm while Gerry was still walking about.

      This meant that Gerry had to hasten his return and instead of going to the apartment where the kids were, he returned directly to 5A.

      The creases on the bed near the door indicate that a small child was laid there with her head towards the door as we showed in our “Mistaken Identities” post (01Oct10).
      http://textusa.blogspot.pt/2010/10/mistaken-identities.html

      The rest is history.

      So to answer your questions.

      Your question: Where did G sneak off to when he had been seen?

      He went down the stairs and as he had his mission accomplished he most likely hid momentarily in the road that exists in the middle of those stairs. He had no reason any more to head towards the “PdL’s Red Triangle”, he had already been seen

      Your question: Was someone waiting to collect the child from him at some point in his journey?

      Tanner was waiting for him in the apartment where the kids were, explaining why she wasn’t in 5A when Kate went there. If she had been, she would have calmed Kate down and all would have gone according to plan.

      Your question: RoB?

      Tanner, as explained.

      Your question: Do you think G had anyone in mind spotting him before he set out?

      Don’t think so. The idea was to be seen. By heading to the only place that had movement, it was most likely to find a Brit as Portuguese locals are not restaurant / bar frequent clients.

      Your question: And why did no-one else see him?

      PdL is a deserted town in early May at night. Plus it would be unlikely for him to have been seen by anyone, even in August, in the route between 5A and where the sighting happened. The crossing with the Smiths happened by chance. Once it happened there was no need to look any further to find more witnesses.






HelenMeg

Posts : 1782
Reputation : 208
Join date : 2014-01-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest textusa blogspot UPDATE - New blog Bombshelling re Goncalo Amaral on Page 22.

Post by Guest on 13.04.14 16:53

Interesting.

But... WHY did Kate raise the alarm early at 10? In this theory was Kate kept ignorant about the plan leading to the "they've taken her" and "we've let her down" screams? What could be the reason for keeping her out of the loop as this was always going to be (and did indeed come to be) a recipe for disaster?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum